Warm Honey

Story Info
You are welcomed again to a couple's bed.
2.4k words
3.89
25.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week is done and the night has arrived when you have planned again with us to share that tender and satisfying pleasure. A serious frost is in the air, and you dress warmly in a soft cotton sweatsuit and a fleece jacket, with a heavy weave muffler around your neck.

The Friday evening traffic delays you a little, so you place a call to let us know you'll be a little late. "Have you eaten," he asks; you answer, "Yes, and I'm really looking forward to having you two for dessert."

His voice takes on a lower note, and a ticklish flutter surges through your belly as he "She's bought a special imported honey to sweeten her pussy for your tongue."

She gets on the phone and whispers hotly, "I want to see how it tastes on you, too," and with her words you feel a rush of desire for us both and a flood of rising heat between your thighs.

Anticipation wells up within you again as you recall the pleasures we've shared -- and how delicious it is to have four hands softly and sensually caressing you and two mouths kissing and licking and sucking and gently biting your eager flesh, and to share with each of us in pleasing the other.

At last, you pull in behind our little house, and as you get out of your car he rushes out to greet you with a warmed blanket to shield you from the now sharply biting cold. He's in flannel pants and a light sweater and he wraps his arms around you with the blanket and kisses your neck welcomingly and deftly nibbles your earlobe before hurrying you through the nippy air into the snugness of the house. She's in thick pink fleece pajamas and she hands you a freshly brewed cup of tea as he quickly closes the door and rubs his arms and makes chilly noises. He takes his own cup and sips thirstily at it.

Her eyes meet yours in a teasing stare as you raise the cup to your lips, "Do you like the honey?" A faint yet rich sweetness fills your mouth along with the light woody flavor of the oolong.

"Mmm," you smile naughtily, "the taste of things to cum..."

His fingers slowly draw your muffler off and then pull down the zipper of your jacket, and he lightly brushes your hair aside and punctuates his words with light kisses across the back of your neck, "and cum, and cum, and cum and cum." Her warm hands wander beneath your top and over your bra and breasts, lifting them and pressing them lovingly together as her lips meet yours. Your tongue ventures out against hers and she slips up and down in soft strokes over your tip as her fingers find your hardening nipples. He takes the cup from your hands as you reach to set it down, and he carries it with his as he leads you both to the bedroom. A soft glow streams from a bead-fringed lamp covered in a black gauze wrap on her side table and a blue and white pattern is cast on the walls and ceiling on the other side of the room by a glass star lamp hanging from a short stand on the dresser.

We three undress each other slowly, between kisses and caresses, until we stand naked together at the foot of the bed, or bodies pressed against you with her in front and him behind you. As we guide you down with us, you feel a faint heat from under the bedspread, and it penetrates and sooths your back as we lay to either side of you and begin to switch off kissing you and licking and sucking your breasts and running our fingers up and down your belly and your legs. Closer and closer we come to your now slickly primed cleft, but we've not touched you there just yet, and you spread wider and arch your mound upward wantonly as we stray ever nearer and then away again.

He guides her to lie back and then reaches for a teaspoon and dips it into a small jar resting on a coffee warmer. He brings out a smallish dollop of honey and rolls the spoon carefully as he moves it over her pussy, allowing a thin golden stream to wind its way over her folds. You watch intently as the honey beads into droplets and moves thickly downward over her moist sex, and he plunges the spoon into the jar and leans back over to whisper in your ear, "Lick that sweet pussy."

The words have barely left his lips when your tongue meets her honeyed musk and the combination of her sweet scent and the hive nectar is intoxicating. With great delicacy you lick up and savor every drop, and in response her breath quickens and grows heavy, as his fingertips graze over your inner thighs and press and rub lightly against your now yearning nest. Your tongue finds her now slippery core as his kisses and licks make their way over your butt cheeks and up your back, and as you feel his swelling against your nook, you arch out brazenly against him. His pinkish head presses at your entrance briefly and then he moves upward to join you for a taste of your dessert.

"Mmm," he growls, "honey glazed pussy, so yummy..." He turns to deliver long lapping strokes and lingers over the few remaining sticky spots as you run your hands over his back and ass. As he reaches for the spoon again, saying with a smile, "Laura's turn... or your turn, depending on how you lick -- I mean look -- at it..."

Taking his meaning, you lay yourself back and spread wide to be drizzled, and he trails a slender filament of honey over your slick cleft as she moves eagerly between your thighs to dine on your aching sweetmeat. You close your eyes to focus on the sensation. Her tongue is soft and light as she laps tenderly over your gold beaded folds, starting at the bottom and swaying slowly from side to side as she licks all the sweet sticky spots away and then begins to delve deeper. You open your eyes and see him trailing a fine line of sweet stuff down the top of his swollen shaft from the middle to the head, and then he drops the spoon into the jar again. "Want something to suck on while she licks you?" he asks impishly as he kneels on the bed and moves over you straddling the top of your head.

"Mmm Hmm, yes," you turn to face him and open your mouth, and you meet the top of his cock with your tongue as he sinks his fingers into the hair behind your neck, and he pulls your head back as he guides his shaft gradually deeper into your mouth, allowing your licking tongue slip up the trail of honey and around the end of his length so you can get every drop. She flicks her wet tongue in quick little flashes over your hardened button and you feel that dulcet ache building in your core as her fingers slip shallowly inside you and deftly work your glistening opening. As she probes deeper with her fingers and suckles a bit harder at your fully engorged little button, your rising passion drives a muffled moan over the head of his cock, and he slips in further to touch the back of your throat before withdrawing little by little until he's almost all the way out. Your hips begin to writhe almost with a will of their own, reaching out and up against her able mouth, and he begins to steadily thrust his now completely slick and rigid prickshaft back against your throat and then pull out to hover briefly with the purplish head between your wet lips. You smell the scent of amber and vetiver on his body, and it mingles with the light aromas of her perfume and yours, along with the warmed honey and the subtle undertones of sex chemistry wafting from between your thighs and hers.

He draws he cock out of your mouth and moves behind her, and you pull a pillow up under your head to watch him as he slips his soaked shaft up over her folds, slides into her with a slow but solid plunge and then starts an even succession of strengthening thrusts up into her arched tunnel. Her soft cry against your puffy sex welcomes his lunging presence within her, and your gaze drops to her as she looks up burning with a rising fever and presses her fingertips into your sweetspot, before she jiggles her hand solidly within you and you throw your head back against the pillow and close your eyes. Your hands move reflexively to your breasts and you fondle them heavily and pinch and twist your nipples as your body heaves more strongly against her searching fingers and tongue. A torrent of ecstasy washes into you and your body shakes and then bucks and quivers as the waves flow through you with a blend of conflicting urges to pull away and to open out further to her attentions. Your exquisite peak lingers as you arch and quake, and then gradually leaves you winded for a moment as her hot breath teases your sweetly sensitized loins and she slips her fingers from you to brace against the now growing power of his strokes.

"C'mere," he breathes, "See if you can lick her while I'm up inside her." He lifts his foot up onto the bed to grant you access to her filled cleft, and you circle around to kneel on the floor under him and move up to lap over her penetrated sex and lick his tight balls as he slows his pace to near stillness, drawing out bit by bit so his glossy head rests just inside her folds and then out into your eager mouth, and then back into her very leisurely until he's buried up in her to the hilt. You find that you relish the taste of her depths on his length, and you slather the wetness of your mouth onto his shaft to slick it up for each unhurried thrust before moving in to flutter the tip of your tongue over her button hood. "Mmm, yes -- now diddle her clit with your fingers and come up here and let me taste her pussy on your tongue while I pound into her, and we'll see if we can get her off together."

His mouth is cool from his heavy breathing, and he slips his hand down between your thighs and fingers you as you work her stiff little nub. He draws his other hand up between your tongues and extends his index finger for a wet licking before nimbly slipping it into her tight quim as he steadily fucks her harder and harder in front of you and teases up and down over your freshly swelling button with his fingertips. Her voiced passion rises and she begins to cry out in a quickening tempo as her bliss begins to pulse and surge through her, and she utters a deep and intense groan as her body seizes up and pulls forward, and he slips from her openings and drops to cover her back with kisses. You join him, hovering over her still throbbing form and alternating your kisses with his up over her back and her shoulders as she quivers and shudders with slowly subsiding waves of pleasure.

After a few moments he slides over and whispers in your ear as your head rests high on her back, "Would you like to feel me up inside you?"

"Mmm, can I...?" You question is addressed to us both, and she softly murmurs her assent as he nods and grins.

He guides you to sit at the very edge of the bed and then lay back and spread for him, and he bends to deliver a series of teasingly slight strokes with his tongue, getting your folds slick and parted for his rampantly engorged cock. He reaches back to fetch a small package and tears open and rolls on a condom as she moves to fondle your tits and dangle hers above your now reaching tongue. You feel him grip and lift your legs high and then his cock slips its rigid length up between your folds and over your clit and then back down to tease in and out of your slippery opening as you reach around and caress your hands over her back and up into her long, long hair.

As you gently suckle first one of her nipples and then the other, and she rolls yours one at a time between her fingers and then moves back to kiss your mouth, he very slowly slides his inflamed head up into you and then guides his whole length deeper until his base is in your threshold and his balls rest tightly drawn up against your ass. "Hold your legs up," he enjoins, and you reach to grab your legs and pull them upward and spread wide as he pulls you toward him so that your butt cheeks are nearly off the bed, then he begins to plunge deeply in and out of your heated sex and you feel his thumb rubbing softly over your clit with each stroke. She eases a trail of kisses back over your tits again and her nipples drift into your mouth as she shifts from side to side.

Her mouth on your tits, her nipples on your tongue, and his cock sliding back and forth up in you as he rubs your button all blend into a delicious combination of sensations, and you begin feel your crest distantly approaching with his body gradually becoming more and more tense against your mound and the backs of your thighs. You hear his breathing tremble, and that flow of bliss sparks anew within your depths as his thrusting prick swells further into your tightening core, and you feel your belly grasp his flexing shaft as he jerks and shivers and spills his seed within you, uttering a series of fierce bestial growls with each intense upsurge of erotic delight. He heaves into you for a few last plunges before drawing out and dutifully removing, tying off and discarding the warm little package, and then he collapses blissfully over you with his belly against your sated cleft and his head at your shoulder, and she floats over you trailing her hair over his back and your breasts and arms.