Warm Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly flipped onto her back and let her legs fall against his chest. She looked at him with a devilish glint in her eye. "Go for it babe."

Sebastian couldn't help but groan before he kissed the side of her foot before he pushed himself inside of her and nearly bent her half before he started to thrust into her mercilessly, he was like an animal in rut and he wasn't going to stop until he emptied himself inside of her. The headboard thudded more loudly against the wall but he couldn't care less he just looked at Sarah in the eyes watching them grow heavy and unfocused listened to her breath escape in exhalations of pleasure. He leaned forward and kissed her; she took control of the kiss again and he couldn't help the whimpers that escaped from him. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers and listened to hear goad him.

"That's it babe, keep going keep fucking me, I'm almost there...Oh god...I'm going to... cum... cum with me babe."

He felt it then the sudden tightening deep in his abdominal before he felt the rush of pleasure rushing through him. He kissed her again doing his best to muffle their mutual groans as he burst apart within her. In a moment she is right behind him; he felt her body tense, as her grip on him tightened even more, milking him for every last drop. The pleasure that shot up his spine and settles into his brain like a railroad spike makes him forget everything else in the world except for the woman in his arms.

His body felt like a raw nerve as his muscles trembled from the pleasure but he pushed himself back and allowing his wife's body to rest on the bed once again. Again he couldn't help the smug sense of male satisfaction as he looked at the lazy unfocused look in her eyes. He began to extricate himself from her when he felt her hands squeezing his bottom sending shivers of pleasure roiling through him like the aftershocks of an earthquake.

"No babe, stay inside me," She opened her arms wide like a child a loving expression on her face, "come here."

He obliged her and let himself be enveloped by her arms, while he held her tight he rested his head on her shoulder and did his best to keep his weight from her but she ran her hand through his hair.

It doesn't take long for him to fall asleep the fatigue from the time spent with their daughter and their recent fun activities. She knew that he would fall asleep if she ran her hand through his dark hair; it soothed them both her husband and her child. Though it was getting a little harder to breathe she really didn't mind his weight.

Suddenly the silence was cut through by a soft mewling cry and Bas rolled off her and managed to get to his feet despite his eyes still being closed. He shambled forth like a Zombie stubbing his toe at the door, before he finally exited the room to attend to their daughter. Once he was out of the room she grabbed the closest pillow and put it beneath her bum so it shifted the angle of her hips. She laid on her bed here eyes closed and listening to Bas sooth Ali, all the while imagining how Ali would look alongside her new baby brother because if she had calculated this right even now her husband's seed would be doing its job and giving her another child. If it did happen it would be the best welcome home gift she could have asked for.

Dear readers, I am hoping, you could give me a helping hand. Since one of my submissions was rejected I had to turn to a back up story and I am out of stories for the time being. However, I would like to work on another installment of wicked fairy tales. But there are so many to choose from, which fairy tale should I work on next. The most recommended fairy tale will be the next installment and I will kept the rest as possible future installments. Thank you.

12