Warmer

Story Info
Tony and LeeAnn continue.
1.6k words
4.33
14.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony nuzzled the warm skin below LeAnn's jaw. Kisses and tiny, point of tongue licks roused the sleeping woman. There was the faintest hint of her perfume, and he inhaled the spicy scent.

"Hmmm, good morning," she said, her sultry voice husky from sleep. And when she stretched from the spooned position in which they had slept, she rubbed the length of Tony. much to his delight and approval.

"Good morning to you," Tony's low, dark-toned voice hinted at his intent. He kissed behind her ear lobe and gently tugged the delicate shell of her ear, with hard lips. LeeAnn arched her neck, giving better access to the pulse point that was starting to throb. Anything he wanted, he could have.

"Grrrrr," he rumbled low in his throat, "this tiger wants his due. It's time to collect, and you, are the debtor." Dark eyes watched with half-lidded sexuality, as she turned toward him and emitted a low, feminine sound of agreement. "I pay my debts," LeAnn purred, as her hands slid up his chest to splay out to the points of his shoulders. "Hmmm, you feel so good," her voice dropping to a whisper as she felt the muscles ripple under her hands. "Ohh, so good. Touching you is like an aphrodisiac." Her voice caught with the emotion of the moment. She wanted him.

Leaning forward, she kissed his chest, worshiping the flesh she touched, giving him back the circling tongue licks, with which he had graciously gifted her and sent spirals of awakening interest, deep into her core.

"Will you help me with the beginning?" her quiet whisper sent puffs of breath close to his member and he felt the tingling sensation. LeeAnn touched her tongue to the head, and then lightly blew her breath, watching as his muscle twitched.

She smoothed it with her lips in apology. She was kissing down his body, unable to take her hands away from his rock-hard muscle, rubbing her breasts on his skin to leave her scent as a claim.

Tony was amused at her actions, he wasn't sure she was fully aware of what she was doing. But the feelings were enough to focus his interest to his stiff cock. His mind and body were certainly responding to her.

"We have to sit up," he reminded her with increasing eagerness. "Now!" and that was a definite command. LeeAnn looked at him with heavy-lidded eyes and smiled. Her intense, woman's smile, that told him she was aware of her power and he could not escape. They were set on the path, no turning back.

"Come here and cross your legs, not quite touching mine, put your hands on your knees with your palms up. Look into my eyes and coordinate your breathing with mine. I am going to put my hands over yours. I am the HE, and you are the SHE; and we are going to come together. Hot, violent and consummating desires melting into our bodies." He had no idea that his prophesy would ring true.

"It is my time for release, and I require that you cause it." He commanded, his lips forming a cruel smile. This was not going to be a nice, controlled passion. He demanded violence to reach his peak, and Tony felt his loins stir at the prospect of achieving his goal.

His deep, smooth tones were almost hypnotical, the vibes flowing around them seeming to fill the silence of the room. LeeAnn could sense that Tony was correct. She possessed raw nerve endings that only he could subdue, with his magic wand. He could call the forces together. When he had first told her what to do, she almost giggled, thinking the forces he was speaking about, were a Star Wars leftover.

But no, it was a culmination of a mental, physical and soulful climax all at the same time and it eclipsed any previous orgasm she had ever experienced. She was frantic to present him with the same shattering blast. Tony was such a powerful lover with these forces — they radiated and vibrated from his eyes and body. She shivered in anticipation.

They sat for a long time, feeling the rising excitement beginning to pool heavily in their lower bodies. By concentrating on each other, they raised their physical arousal until LeeAnn fell forward and tried to bite Tony's shoulder. The momentum tumbled them to the bed, where she pounced like a tigress full of want and raw lust. "You are mine," she growled, staring intently and licking her lips. Certainly she was feeding on the aroused male scent he exuded and the supreme arrogance she could feel radiating from him.

He smiled and allowed her to be the aggressor letting her own his body, taking it with raking claws on his back and sides, tasting, biting and then kissing and caressing with soft lips and gentle tongue. LeeAnn owned all of him. Nothing on his body was missed as she kissed and licked her way to the bottoms of his feet. Using her tongue as a probe to inflame the various nerve sites that translated to a huge erection.

Tony was starting to vibrate with need, "do you want that position again or a different one?" his voice going lower with the fingers of lust gripping him. His voice drew her in with the promise of delights. "That one," LeeAnn whispered in that she couldn't talk over the flames that were burning inside.

Tony tilted his head back and took a deep breath, fighting for control. He arranged himself on the bed and said; "come to me." It was an order and she blindly obeyed. She couldn't get close enough, fast enough, for the heat and concluding feelings of satiation.

She was almost whimpering with pain — she wanted his body. Trembling, gasping for air, reaching for him with hands that pulled at him roughly, offering herself for his pleasure.

"Do as I say, come forward slowly and lower yourself onto me," he growled, helping her move her right foot around back of him. She was only halfway positioned and she was thrusting herself at him recklessly, demanding his flesh, crazed with one thought only in mind — Him, him now, hot and violent.

The first time had been a dance of control and denial. Now with both feet around each side of him, her arms halfway encircling his upper torso, this frenzied action was simply was out of control mating. Thrusting deep strokes that hurt as a punishment inside her although she welcomed the pain as proof of feeling to the depths of her soul. Every stroke a fire of clustering orgasms, that made shudder her like raging ocean waves smashing against a rocky coastline.

LeeAnn had barely touched Tony's manhood, but he was so engorged that she was a painful weight in the union of the Sun and the Moon position. She rocked on him, drawing him into the deepest part of a woman a man could penetrate. Grinding against him, with a force he didn't know she possessed. LeeAnn pulsed against him, hard thrusts of her seated body that caused pain for both of them. Helpless to stop.

"LeeAnn," he tried to reach her with his voice. But she was in her own world of demonized behavior. He finally had to gather his strength and fall to his back, straightening their legs. She was screaming in his ear as the orgasms tore through her, twisting her body with intensity and cruel writhing.

Tony lay still for several moments, and listened to her ragged breathing and tortured inhalations of needed oxygen. Or was that his breathing? He couldn't tell. Her pleasure was manifest in him as well.

"This was supposed to be for me, remember," he chuckled in a devilishly amused voice. "I'm taking it now," he said threateningly. And with a lightning fast transfer she was underneath him, and his cock was buried like a sword in its scabbard inside the volatile, flaming nest of her body. His strength hammered at her, as they lost the thin cover of civility that prevents violence and depravity. Yet they needed more, using pain as the gauge of satisfaction. Uncontrollable hard thrusts followed one after another. They had abused the tenants of Tantric sexual coupling, by raising their conscious levels beyond what humans were capable of controlling. Orgasms of body and mind, bigger than the universe.

When Tony ejaculated, he sounded like he was being eviscerated alive. Deep, raw, animal shouts and screams of mixed pain and pleasure, indistinguishable from one another, torn from the center of his life. It felt like his heart stopped beating and he was losing his life force. Shuddering uncontrollably, helplessly caught in his own trap of heightened sexual feeling.

Falling beside LeeAnn, he felt paralyzed as he watched her lower body spasm and twitch with never ending orgasmic retribution. Her moans of gnawing, wounded punishment ending in pure ecstasy. Eventually, when he was able to throw his leg over hers, to quiet the restless twitching it squeezed her legs together, abruptly contracting her clitoris for one last unforgettable jolt of pleasure.

They lay silent after that, incapable of moving, seemingly forcing themselves to breathe. Tony covered them with the blankets and reached over to gather LeeAnn close. His nose touching her cheek, as he rubbed and kissed her sweaty, salt tasting skin. Cupping her breast in tenderness, he mumbled "Thank you. It had to be you. You're amazing."

They rested longer and then Tony purred like the Alpha lion of the pride. "LeeAnn," he said in a voice seemingly dark and dangerous yet laced with undeniable mirth — "There's one more position to try." . . . And she cried.