Warming Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing to attend to, however, was the fact that her pussy was aching to be filled. She slipped the crotch rope aside and removed the small plug from her ass, then replaced it with a slightly larger one. She added a dildo that would fit all the way inside, so it would also be held in place by the rope. She paused, light-headed for a moment, before adjusting the crotch rope, savoring the fullness she had been wanting for hours now.

Next came the corset. It was not a custom-made one, but fit very well nonetheless. She folded back the bra portion, so her full breasts were resting on the resulting shelf, rosy nipples pointing straight ahead. She couldn't resist rubbing them a bit, though she doubted anything could make them harder. The corset was black, and had some boning for support.

There were about 20 small hooks down the front, and with some difficulty she got them all connected correctly. Then she reached behind herself and started tightening the laces. There was no way she was going to get this thing as tight as Dave liked it, but she'd do her best. The feeling of constriction was amazing, and it made her even more aware of the twin probes inside her.

By this time, the boys had been quiet for nearly an hour. After pulling back the covers, she laid down on the bed, by this time moving carefully. She used several rope loops to tie her legs together at the knees and ankles, then looked at the time. She still had at least 45 minutes before Dave would get home, and since the kids were in the house with her, she couldn't be immobilized completely, just in case they needed her. She compromised by turning out the bedside lamp and putting on her blindfold, then just relaxing into all the sensations.

Her clitoris was demanding attention, being rubbed gently by the rope that was seated firmly between her pussy lips. Without more direct stimulation, she knew there was no way she was going to climax. Her pussy was stuffed full of the extra-wide dildo she had used. She had not needed any lubrication for that at all, after spending the previous 3 or 4 hours being teased by the small plug and the rope.

Her ass felt deliciously full as well, with the medium-sized plug that she had purchased so long ago. It was still her favorite one. As for the rope, she could feel it tugging at her all over -- across her shoulders, around her waist underneath the corset, and most especially along her entire crotch and up behind her. Over all the rest, the corset squeezed her tight, with an even pressure everywhere from her hips to just underneath her breasts.

Peeking out from under the blindfold at the clock, Kara calculated that she was down to about 20 minutes, and she felt safe enough, having not heard a single peep from the kids, to complete the scenario she had in mind. She figured that she could still get loose if there was a true emergency, since she couldn't get the ropes all that tight by herself. Feeling around, she picked up the nipple clamps and carefully put them on herself.

These were not really very strong, so even at their full pressure she could enjoy them. Once she was sure they were not going anywhere, she rolled onto her side, re-adjusted the blindfold, and put her arms behind her back. She picked up the last of the rope cuffs and slipped them over her wrists. With a bit of twisting, she managed to pinch the ends of the rope between two fingers and gradually tighten the loops, trapping her hands behind her.

She relaxed as much as she could, enjoying the many feelings bombarding her, and waited.

Chapter 4 -- Dave's Story

Dave was tired; it had been a long day: first a full 8 hours of work, and then a 3-hour class. He had decided a few months ago to take advantage of the continuing education policy at work, and had enrolled in a Master's program at the State University nearby. They had a very good program designed around students with full-time jobs, and so far the classes had been fun and interesting, though they were a lot of work. He missed seeing the kids on the days when he had class, and was glad that most weeks his wife, Kara, was able to bring them into town so they could have dinner before he had to go to class. At least it was only 1 day a week.

Class had gone pretty well tonight. Ideas for the homework assignment ran through his mind, at least when he wasn't busy singing along loudly with the radio. It was, after all, nearly 10:30 pm, and the singing helped him stay alert while driving. He knew that Kara usually spent her "free" evening relaxing or taking a bath when he had class; she loved to soak in the tub with a good book once the kids were tucked into bed for the night.

Signaling and exiting the freeway, Dave turned onto the last road to home. He sighed, glad that in a few moments he could get out of the car and go inside and relax. He sang along with the classic rock station for the last few minutes, and finally pulled into the driveway. The house was almost completely dark; unless Kara was really tired and had already gone to sleep, he figured he would find her in the tub.

He unlocked the front door, hung up his keys, and headed to the kitchen for a drink. Maybe she was ready to get out; now that he had gotten home, he was noticing that he really wasn't quite as tired as he thought. He looked in on the boys, who were both sleeping peacefully, and continued down the hall. As he opened the door, he flipped on the light and stopped, jaw dropping open, and stared down at his wife on the bed.

"Hi, dear," she said, for all the world as if it were normal for her to be trussed up on the bed, blindfolded and wearing her corset. The sight of her otherwise naked body was energizing all the parts of him that had felt tired 10 minutes earlier.

"Hi, yourself," he replied, as he dropped his bags, closed and locked the bedroom door, and walked around the bed to get a better look at her. "It looks like you've been a very busy girl tonight. What-" he broke off as he suddenly noticed her nipple clamps. "Oh, not just busy, but naughty too?" He grinned now, and started shedding his clothes as fast as he could manage.

Dave sat down next to Kara and began examining her predicament. He recognized the various elements of her bondage, and wondered how long she had been waiting. "You haven't been like this too long, have you? How are you feeling?"

"No, not long. I only added the clamps at about 10:10, figuring 20-25 minutes was about as much as I should leave them. Oh!" she caught her breath as Dave gently removed them, and began massaging her tender nipples. He knelt down next to her and started nibbling. He had always loved her breasts, and she was so sensitive that he never got to pay as much attention to them as he wanted to before it was too much for her. Now, since she was rather effectively immobilized, he gladly took advantage.

He massaged one breast while he suckled the other, then switched sides. He especially enjoyed the sexy moaning noises she was making, and settled in to tease her for a bit, enjoying himself The rest of the outfit was very distracting, however, and soon he returned to his exploration of her bonds.

"Now don't talk any more, or I'll find a way to keep you quiet!" He grinned as he said this, and finished undressing. His cock sprang free as he shed his boxers, and he moved so the head brushed her cheek. She said nothing but "Mmm..." and obligingly opened her mouth, licking around the head for a moment and sucking him into her mouth as much as she could manage in her current position. He savored the feelings for a moment, then drew back a bit and examined the rope around her ankles. He recognized the loops as her home-made handcuff substitutes, and wondered, has he had many times, just where she had learned how to make them. He knew how they worked, however, and loosened the ones on her ankles and farther up her legs.

Dave began running his hands over her body, noting that her legs were quite wet and, judging by the scent, it was definitely not from sweat. Kara had tried to explain, occasionally, how she felt about being tied up, but it was such a turn-on to see her like this that he usually just wanted to get inside her as soon as possible. Observing the results of a longer period of bondage, he thought that maybe he would be well rewarded if he were more patient in the future.

For now, though, he thought she had already had enough time to simmer, so he reached around to loosen her wrists as well. He rolled her over to her back and moved his attention lower. "I think we'll just leave the blindfold for now," he teased her as she started to lift her hands to her face. "You put it there, after all."

"Mmmm...ok," she murmured, twisting a bit as he began to stroke her thighs and spread her legs apart.

"What do we have here?" he asked, a bit surprised. His cock gave a jerk as he finally noticed the dildo and butt plug, as well as the rope harness holding them in. She had never mentioned anything like this before, though he had heard of the idea. He groaned a bit, realizing that he would have to wait a bit longer before sinking into her. He really wanted to keep that corset on her, though.

"Well, they kept falling out!" Kara said, matter-of-factly, though she had a teasing note in her voice. "Especially when I had the smaller plug in. I didn't want it to escape during dinner..." she trailed off as he drew in a sharp breath. She had been wearing it that long?

"Shit, I wish I'd known what was under those clothes during dinner, sweetheart, though I'm not sure what I could have done about it at the time."

"Nothing at all. I thought about mentioning it, but I figured you would never manage to learn anything in class tonight!" She gave a grin, as he ran his fingers along the rope. He was amazed at how wet it was, and realized quickly that he wouldn't be able to get the entire thing off of her, since it vanished underneath the corset and clearly came all the way up over her shoulders. He managed to shift it sideways, however, and began easing the dildo carefully out of her warm, wet pussy.

He set it aside and grinned for a moment, and settled himself between her legs. He leaned forward to lick and nibble her for a minute, one of his favorite activities. He moved over her and slipped inside her warm, tight tunnel. "Damn, honey, you're hot tonight," he murmured, reaching down to finger her clit. "I'm not going to last long, you know," he warned her. His thrusting sped up quickly.

"Neither... am... I!" She came with a groan, convulsing around his hard cock. He felt a new spasm around himself with every thrust now, as he hammered into her, and he could feel the extra pressure of the plug in her ass as he moved in and out. Tensing, he buried himself with a final thrust and stayed deep within her as he came with a shout, then collapsed on top of her.

Eventually, he felt able to speak again. "What on earth brought this on?" he asked her, slipping off the blindfold.

"Mmm...well, I wanted to get your attention," Kara replied with a sleepy, satisfied smile. "Between work, homework, classes, and the kids, you've been pretty distracted lately. I think it worked, though, eh?"

Thinking about what she looked like when he walked in the door, he felt his dick twitch a bit. "Well, let me get you out of that corset, and we'll talk about it in the shower. Maybe we can plan out what you wear to dinner next week..."

She laughed as she followed him. "We'll see!"

**********

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story - please vote if you are so inclined, and I love to get constructive comments.

12