Warmth

Story Info
This is my first ever publication of any kind... enjoy!!
1.8k words
4
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He entered the warmth of the house, knocking the snow off his boots and closing the door behind him, preventing the chilly winter air from following him inside. Fatigue hit him like a brick wall, having been built up during the day by the endless onslaught of work and snow that had plagued his entire week. The weekend was a welcome recess, and all he wanted to do was retreat to his bed where the cold and the stress could not reach him. He was safe from his busy life here at home.

The sight of her walking towards him from the kitchen, as she did every day since they had started calling this place their home, had a fresh and unexpected effect. The brick wall crumbled, and he was filled with a cozy vitality that could only be felt after a day such as his.

Working from home afforded her the luxury of not having to worry about appearing presentable, but to him she was as captivating like this as she ever had been. Her long dark hair was held precariously in a disordered, yet flawless bun that left a few strands dangling in front of her glasses, behind which sat a pair of seductive brown eyes. The look was completed by one of his own button-down flannel shirts and a pair of comfy-looking sweatpants - the outfit did not accentuate the elegant beauty of her body by any means, and yet it presented her in an impossibly appealing way that only he could understand, knowing that beneath lie a masterpiece made of flesh.

She gave him an adorably tender smile, a sign of her own contentment with his arrival. They spent the evening in the sort of comfortable silence that can only ever be shared by those who have the most intimate of connections. Each would rather forget about the lives they led during the day, and instead take advantage of the other's welcome company.

Their Friday-night-in proceeded as had become pseudo-tradition. They lay spooning under a thick knit blanket on the couch in front of the TV, half-asleep watching old movies. It started with a light peck placed delicately upon her cheek, a playful and simple demonstration of affection; he realized then that something inside him longed to be satisfied, something that begged to be with her in every possible way. Placing one finger on her soft, plush cheek, he gently made her face him, staring longingly into her eyes before placing his hand behind her head and bringing their lips together. He took her in - the smell of fabric softener and moisturizer, the delicate touch of her soft mouth against his, the sound of her breathing in his own scent, which was sure to be of paper and shampoo. With his kiss he told her just how much he wanted her, and she conveyed a similar message when she lifted his shirt off, pausing to marvel at her lover's frame. He was not obviously muscular by any means, but his body had a rigid firmness that she longed to loosen up. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him in for another deep kiss before letting go to undress.

"Help me with my bra?" she asked her partner, now unbuttoning her own shirt.

He obeyed, casting off the blanket they shared and gently planting his lips all over her bare neck and shoulders as he unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the ground. It was his turn now to take her in with his eyes, wandering from the sharp curve of her collarbone to the smooth contour of her small, firm breasts to the graceful arc of her hips that seemed to quietly jut out from her otherwise slender torso. He watched unblinking as she freed her hair from its place atop her head, letting it flow down over her pale shoulders like a whispering waterfall.

They lay then side by side on the couch, tasting the skin on each other's necks before connecting lips once again, each lover exploring the other's familiar body with their hands, taking in every sharp line and soft curve with their fingertips. His hand made his way to her hips and then between her legs, tenderly sliding into her loose sweatpants. Familiar with her, he masterfully pleasured her with his fingers, both inside and outside. He felt each sharpening breath against his own mouth, silently begging him for more; however, he withdrew his hand from her pants, now slightly wrinkled from her wetness, and began to traverse her body with his lips.

His intimate knowledge of her every desire led his lips to her breasts, at first tracing their faint shape with his tongue like an artist with a brush, her chest the smooth white canvas. Finding a firm nipple, he went to work with tongue and teeth, prying soft moans from her chest beneath.

Detaching his mouth finally from her now ever-so-slightly red and swollen nipple, he navigated down her stomach, taking his time to caress every inch of her smooth skin with his lips. As he approached and surpassed her waist, slowly sliding her pants down her legs, each kiss sent an exponentially more powerful tingle throughout her entire body. Her breathing was gradually becoming quicker and heavier, and by the time he reached her thighs each breath was clearly audible.

Her white panties were soaked with anticipation - innocence tainted by lust. They soon followed her pants, drifting down her slim, elegant legs as he licked and kissed her inner thighs, steadily nearing the eager outer lips of her dripping sex. By the time he made it there, she was begging to be satiated.

"P...p...please...please..." she half-whimpered, half-moaned between heavy breaths.

He was quick to gratify her, running his tongue from the bottom of her vagina to her clitoris, extracting a deeply arousing gasp and subsequent sigh from her throat. She was sweet and moist underneath his compassionate tongue. As his lapping and tonguing quickened, so too did her panting. She ran her hands roughly through his soft hair, pulling him in deeper. In return he reached up and pinched her still-wet nipple between his thumb and his finger, causing light pulses of pleasure coming from her breast to join those emitting from between her legs. Her moans almost became screams as she climaxed, arching her back and sending wave after wave of ecstasy through her whole body. She clawed at his neck uncontrollably as every muscle she possessed contracted in orgasm. Her nails scratching his skin hurt in the best possible way.

As the waves of euphoria subsided, her vision cleared, and she released his head from the vice of her thighs. Without hesitation she pulled his sodden lips towards her own, tasting both his skin and her cum as she voraciously but gently bit him and sucked her juice from his mouth. Her plump lips tasted of sweat and raspberries, a mixture of her lipstick and the proof of her climax that now drenched her body.

Their tongues found each other as her hand found its way to his belt, expertly loosening his pants before reaching inside and grasping his already stiff cock. He softly let out his breath as he felt her slowly start to rub the underside of his penis. Unwittingly, he tightened his grip on her round, smooth bottom as he began to feel what she had experienced minutes before.

Hungry, she gracefully dropped to her knees, bringing his pants with her and pulling out his hard shaft so it stood millimeters from her warm, waiting mouth. Her breath tickled his tip. She began by pressing his penis against his abdomen, allowing her to build up his anticipation by playfully and aptly sucking on his scrotum, rubbing the head of his erection at the same time. When she tried to remove her glasses, she found herself unable to do so.

"Leave them on," he commanded, his hand pressing them back to their perch atop her nose. "Please."

She smiled in compliance, and without averting her inviting eyes from his own, she calmly dragged her saliva-laden tongue up his shaft before taking his entire length into her mouth. The wetness, coupled with the presence of the back of her throat pressing against his tip sent ecstatic shivers up his spine, culling a low moan from within his chest. Reaching down, he pulled her long, smooth hair tightly back, to get it out of her way as much as to give him control over her movements. After what seemed like hours of being deep-throated, he allowed her to remove his cock from her mouth, gasping for air as she did so. When she was ready for more he pulled her back in, using her head and his hips to repeatedly and lightly thrust himself inside of her willing hole, drawing exquisite tears and saliva from her beautiful eyes and mouth. The sight of her eyes staring into his from behind black frames combined with the gentle sucking of her lips passing back and forth over the length of his penis almost sent him over the edge. Reluctantly, he removed his throbbing cock from her mouth, lustfully admiring the stream of spit covering her chin and trailing down between her breasts.

Taking a step back, he watched intently as she stood up. The stark, vulnerable beauty of her nakedness hit him, much like his weariness had hit him when he had first arrived at the house - only this time, he welcomed it, allowing it to fill him with passion and yearning. Neither of them were perfect, but each was perfect to and for the other.

Interrupting his trance, she took his hand and led him silently upstairs to the bedroom. Once there, she laid herself on her back at the edge of their bed, her legs drifting apart of their own volition, inviting him in. He entered the warmth of her sex, as he had done the house hours earlier, only this time the feeling that filled him was another kind of heat entirely, something infinitely better. They rocked passionately together back and forth, embracing and crying out each others' names as they both approached climax. This time she did scream, adding claw marks to his back to match those already on his neck. It was beautiful agony, artful torment, but he held on long enough to see her to the end before painting her face - glasses still holding on, however disheveled - with his seed.

Their heavy breath slowed, and they smiled warmly, their love having wiped from their minds the toil of the past week. The cleansing, almost scalding water of their shower washed away all evidence of their love but the marks they had left on each other and the embrace they still held, and they slept together in peaceful bliss in the warmth of the bed they shared.