Warrior's Choice

Story Info
He gets to choose the woman of his dreams as a Warrior.
8.5k words
4.57
22k
28
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,063 Followers

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

- - - Warrior's Choice - - -

Becoming

Connor

I had just finished my annual physical with Doctor Carver. Doctor Carver was very, very pretty. She has been my doctor since I was twelve. Back then I was just starting to notice girls...women as being nice to be around. Today was also my last day being examined by Doctor Carver. She was basically a kids doctor, a pediatrician.

I, now being eighteen, would have to see an adults doctor. I was very unhappy about not being able to see Doctor Carver, except in passing when I came to the clinic. I think I was in love with her. I think I have been in love with her since I was sixteen. It was hard to tell just yet, I thought I was in love with a lot of girls since I turned sixteen.

Sitting on the exam table, Doctor Carver gazed into my eyes using the flashlight with the cone on the end. When she was done, Doctor Teller would join us so she might introduce herself to me. I would miss Doctor Carver. Whenever I thought about not seeing her as my doctor, a pain shot through my heart.

"There, all finished. You're just as health as you were last time I saw you, although you have filled out and gained quite a bit of muscle mass in the last year or so."

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"No. Not at all. Not at all." She was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in," she said.

It was Doctor Teller. I had seen her around the clinic, but I had never been as close to her as we were in the small exam room. She was a knock out. That was my hormones talking, I knew. But, she was very pretty and completely different from Doctor Carver.

"Hello, Connor, I'm Doctor Teller," she said holding out her hand for me to take.

"Hi," I croaked taking her soft, warm hand in mine for just a split second.

"Well, I'll leave you two to get acquainted," Doctor Carver said, leaning in to give me quick hug, then she backed out the door and closed it behind her.

"So, how are you feeling? I have read Doctor Carver's notes in your case history, so I will just being running a cursory exam today."

"I'm fine. Just fine," I said shyly.

Then she was holding my wrist as she looked at her time piece on her wrist.

"Very good," she said.

Then she was pressing her stethoscope against my chest. Did I mention I was naked from the waist up? And it was cold in the exam room? My skin was a mass of goose bumps. And when she grazed my nipple with the stethoscope, my groin felt like it had been struck by lightning.

"I know, they keep it pretty cool in here. Deep breath, please."

She listened.

"Exhale, hold it."

She listened some more.

"Okay, you can breathe normally now."

I did and the pounding in my head subsided.

"Good. Perfectly healthy. Ah, I see the test from Doctor Carver's exam are done," she said as the computer on the corner desk dinged. She sat in front of the keyboard and typed something. Then the screen lit up with a bunch of documents I couldn't read from where I was sitting.

"Yep, perfectly healthy. You can get dressed now," she said spinning around to face me.

I pulled my shirt on. Doctor Teller watched every move. I watched her watch me. She had a very pretty smile. She was smiling at me. I smiled back hopping off the exam table.

"Anything else Doc?" I asked.

"No, just keep up what you are doing."

"That'll be easy."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't do anything special. Lift weights is about as physical as I get."

"Really," she muttered, turning back to the computer. "I see you haven't had a genetic marker test run yet?"

"A what?"

"A genetic placement test," she said turning back to look at me.

"Ah, yes, my parents didn't want one run. They wanted me to find my own way...my..."

"I understand. Well if you change your mind the test doesn't take long..."

"Not just yet Doc."

"Okay, Connor. My nurse, Jenny, will schedule your next appointment, six months from today. If you need to see me before then, just call, she will squeeze you in."

"Sure thing Doc. Thanks."

* * * *

In 3451, the genetic cast system was conceived and started by the world government. It proved quite successful. Fifty years later it was working so well that a faction in the world government was trying to make the tests mandatory. In 3510, the measure to make genetic categorization mandatory failed for the tenth time.

The genetic cast system, as it was called, was working well. A person had the test and it determined what career they were best suited. Those who had the test, performed well in the career chosen for them. Of course like any system, there was an opposition. These people believed in free choice and opposed the genetic system. Their way of rebellion was to chose their own careers.

The two factions, although opposed to each other's views, worked side by side in most places without incident.

In 3490, ships from the home world encountered aliens for the first time. Things did not go well at that meeting. Mistakes were made by both sides. Weapons fire was exchanged and from that moment war existed between the two races.

It was a war that the government tried to keep from its citizens. But, it eventually became common knowledge. The people were given the choice. Continue the war or attempt to make peace. All the information about our foe, from the time of first contact to present time was given to the citizens. They voted. The war continued.

Suddenly, those in the warrior cast were the most revered people in the world. Over the next five years, programs to insure the warrior cast would carry on, were put in place. It took some time and a lot of propaganda to successfully implement some of these programs, but by 3510 they were in place. By 3515 it was deemed that the single most successful program was the warrior progeny project commonly called the Warrior's Choice program. Ninety-nine percent of the adult female population, from all casts, were participating.

* * * *

I was once again sitting on the cold exam table in a cold exam room watching Doctor Teller exam me. It has been three years since she became my Doctor. It has been two since I fell in love with her. I don't know why I kept falling in love with my doctors. Hormones? Genetics?

"You certainly have maintained you physical health over the last three years. How are you feeling mentally?" she asked me.

"How do you mean?" I didn't understand her question.

"Is your mind clear? Do you have nightmares? Is you thinking muddled in any way?"

"No. I'm fine. My mind is clear, although there are times when..."

"What Connor? Times when, what?" She seemed anxious.

"Times that my feelings sometimes get in the way of my thinking. I haven't learned how to focus...yes, that's it, focus completely. Sometimes my mind wanders, to things...well to things."

"I see. Things?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And these things, would they be sexual in nature?"

"Ah...I...uh..."

"Connor, I'm a doctor. There isn't much you could tell me that I haven't heard before. Tell me, are you still a virgin?"

Sweat started to roll off my head, down my forehead. I shivered and shook.

"Calm down Conner, calm down. You don't have to tell me if you don't want too."

"No I'm not. Sorry."

"Did you use protection?" she asked turning and opening a drawer in the cabinets behind her. Turning back she had a package of condoms in her hand.

"Yes, of course."

"Good. Now that I know you are sexually active..." she said, handing me the box of rubbers. "We can discuss..."

"You want me to discuss my sex life with you?" I croaked, a shiver running through my body as I took the box of condoms from her.

"Only if you want too. I know it might be embarrassing to talk with a woman who isn't that much older than you, but I am older than you and have...experience that might benefit..."

"We'll see," I said hastily. "We'll see."

"Good enough. Well the tests have finished," she said turning to the computer screen. "Yep, healthy as always. Well get dressed, Jenny will make your next appointment."

"Sure thing Doc," I said hopping off the table and almost knocking her down.

Reaching out I grabbed her arm, dragging her toward me to keep her from falling. She in turn wrapped her arms around me to steady herself. I held her close, staring into her clear brown eye. I noticed they had little flecks of gold in the iris. Something you would only notice if you were almost nose to nose with her.

"You have very pretty eyes," I blurted out. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied not moving, not trying to step back.

I almost leaned in and kissed her. I think she sensed that and shook her head a fraction. I nodded, grabbed her other arm, gently, and pushed her slow away. I swear I heard a sigh escape her throat. I let go of her and she took another step back. She was still staring into my eyes as I stared into hers. I put my shirt on, still gazing into her eyes. Then I cleared my throat, breaking the spell.

"Well..." she said, "I guess I'll see you next time."

"You will."

I turned, opened the door and let her precede me out of the exam room. I stopped at Jenny's desk to get the date for my next appointment.

* * * *

Over the next three year, I saw Doctor Teller every three to six months. We never had another encounter like the last one. I did start to open up about my life in general and my sex life. I didn't provide her with details, just when I changed partners. Or encountered a small problem. I also saw Doctor Carver every time. She would smile and say hello and ask how I was doing. We would talk a little, just idle chit-chat and then I would go.

I was now twenty-five. The war had been public knowledge for two years. I thought a lot about the war. I thought a lot about my home world. I thought a lot about Doctor Teller and Doctor Carver. What I felt for them was completely different than what I felt about the women I dated. Even though those women resembled the two doctors.

During this time I also thought about being tested to see where I would fit in. I was currently working in the shipyard building our warships. I was strong, I was intelligent, I could follow orders. So far I had been promoted twice. I was a shift foreman now. I bossed thirty workers as we built the warship Gemini, a ship of the line battleship. Every one of my men at one time or another said I should take the test, they were sure I would be Warrior material. I made an appointment with Doctor Teller.

As I sat on the exam table, Doctor Teller prepared the items she would need to take samples of my DNA for testing. A q-tip and plastic bag to put it in. Turning to me she smiled.

"Open your mouth please?" she asked smiling brightly.

I opened my mouth, she stuck the swab in and pressed it against my inside cheek. It was over before I knew. Doctor Teller was slipping the swab in the bag and sealing it.

"All right," she said, "I'll just run this down the hall to the lab. They will have the results in about five minutes. Be right back." She was out the door before I could blink.

I sat waiting for Doctor Teller to return, when the door opened and Doctor Carver entered.

"Well, finally decided to get tested, did we?" she asked smiling at me.

"I did," I told her smiling like a fool.

"Good for you?"

"Tell me, did your test tell you, you should be a doctor?" I asked.

"Of course. And I've never been happier."

"Good to hear. Good..."

The door opened and Doctor Teller came in. She was smiling widely. She nodded to Doctor Carver, who smiled even wider.

"Well?" I asked.

"You are Warrior material through and through," she said proudly.

Suddenly, Doctor Carver was hugging me. Doctor Teller was there when Doctor Carver finally let go of me. I just sat there stunned. I was going to be a Warrior. Doctor Teller then kissed me. I was surprised, but kissed her back. Then Doctor Carver was kissing me. I held her tight and kissed her back passionately.

There was a knock at the door and both Doctors stood back from me. Doctor Teller opened the door and a Colonel of the Warrior cast stepped in.

"Connor Smith, I am Colonel Franks it's a pleasure to meet you. I am here to escort you to the induction center if that is your wish."

I sat there stunned, looking at him with a dazed look. Turning to Doctor Teller and Carver I raised my eyebrows in question.

"It's true Connor," Doctor Teller said softly.

"It is," Doctor Carver chimed in.

Looking back at the Colonel, I grimaced.

"It's true son. Every time there is a positive Warrior finding, I or someone from the Warrior cast is dispatched to welcome the new recruit into the cast. So welcome son, welcome home. And from what I read of your file, you will be a very welcome addition."

"Thank you, sir," I stammered. "I would be very pleased if you escort me to the induction center."

Both Doctor's sighed as I stood and pulled on my shirt. Turning, I went out the door the Colonel was holding open for me.

Warrior's Choice - First Choice

Connor

Tonight was the night. She would be here in little over an hour. Her name is Denise. I had trained long and hard to get to this point. Two days from now I would put my training to good use. The war was raging across the galaxy. I was tested shortly after the war started. I was Warrior cast. And the thought of aliens from another world trying to annihilate us made me mad. I reported for induction that same day. My training began the very next day.

From another world. That phrase sounds ominous. Some it might even scare enough to make their bowels evacuate into their pants. I grew up on stories like this. Science fiction they called them. Space battles. Epic space battles. Warfare that took place in the future, with plasma guns and vortex guns and proton cannon. Armor suited soldiers running across alien landscapes, killing, slaughtering, dying. I wanted to do that. Not the dying part, just the rest of it. It was, as it turned out, in my blood.

Did I have a death wish? No, of course not. I just wanted to help, to defend life here on Home World. My family, my friends, my fellow man. Call me altruistic, but I just...I needed to do this. For myself. For my family. For my world. If I died in the process, then so be it, I died. Most of those sent out, came back. Bloody and battered, but they came back. From reports, our foe was evenly matched and we gave as good as we got. The dead were always brought back too. No one was left behind, if we could help it. There were those, whose bodies...could not be found. For them we mourn even more.

So, after two years of training, I was ready. The next two days were my reward for what I had endured in training and what I would endure out there among the stars. I was fit. I was health. I would be gone for two years. Tonight I got my dream girl all to myself for two days. Did she know she was my dream girl? No. She wouldn't know who I was until she stepped through the door. But, she was a willing participant in the program. Most women were. That was one of the reasons we could select anyone we wished.

Most of the soldiers picked celebrities. Well known, good looking, all willing. Of course there weren't all that many and some were picked by multiple soldiers. That's why you had multiple selections. I had listed four on my form. I knew that the possibility of my first pick being selected was next to nil, but I put a second woman I thought no one else would select...or even know. For the other two I select lesser known celebrities. And I had been right. My first pick was available. Denise was on her way. I paced my room, palatial suite, nervously.

And why would women come to someone who was most likely to be a complete stranger? The program was put in place to preserve blood lines. Sure they could have just sampled our DNA and stored it, but this was more...pleasurable and provided a moral boost to the soldier about to be sent into battle for two years. Yes, it was expected that the woman I would be with, was to get pregnant. Insuring my bloodline was continued, just in case I never returned or returned dead. She would mother my child. They still took DNA samples, so I would continue no matter what. But some felt it was the nurture that made the warrior.

It was time. They had just called to let me know she was on the way up. I shook with anticipation as I waited. So many things running through my mind. I have known her for over ten years. She would be surprised when she stepped through the door, I was sure of that. I have been in love with her for six of those years. That she was married had stopped me, until now, from telling her of my love. So tonight and tomorrow I would be with a woman I loved.

Then she was there...just inside the door, her auburn hair shining in the light from above her head. Her brown eyes sparkled, her lips curved into a smile as she realized who I was. Then a tear rolled down her cheek, her face lit up by her smile. I only hoped the tear was one of joy.

"Well, this sure is a surprise," she whispered, waiting, smiling, holding her pose under the light.

"Not for me," I said softly, not moving a muscle.

She was so beautiful. We gazed into each other's eyes for a very long time.

"Invite me in," she finally croaked.

"Come in, please," I croaked back, my throat tight with emotion.

She walked to where I stood, looked up into my eyes and dropped her coat to the floor. She was clothed. She wore a red dress, cut short, yet longer than was the custom currently. The top was cut low, but higher than...well you get the gist. She was beautiful. My heart throbbed with my feelings for her. I reached out, pulled her against me, feeling the heat of her body pulsing. She moaned as I squeezed her tenderly.

"How long?" she asked.

"Six years," I told her.

"What about..."

"Less than six."

"Oh. Was she on your list?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"If she is available, you could have us both at the same time."

"Wouldn't that bother you?"

"No. You have to understand..."

"Understand what?"

"Why we do this."

"Why do I have to understand that?"

"So you can have both of us if you wish."

"Tell me then," I prompted her.

"The reason we, myself and...her, is to preserve in the most natural way, the DNA of those who are about to possibly give their life for us. What we do tonight is not only pleasurable, but fills us with pride, to know we might be carrying a warriors progeny. If you fill my belly with your child I will raise it as my own until you return. If you don't return I will continue to raise it as my own. She will also. In fact she even more so than I."

"How so?"

"She has even stronger feelings for you than I. What I feel for you is a very strong friendship. Hers are much stronger, I might even call it love, except..."

"Yes there is that, for both of you."

"Don't worry, they are behind us with all their hearts."

"That's good. I worried..."

"No need. He will neither ask who you are or what we did. He will know, but will not ask."

"How about...you know..."

"He will ask," she told me. "He will be proud of her, as well..."

"Enough of this. I selected you first..."

She was walking away, toward the bed, where she picked up the phone and dialed a number. She talked to someone in hushed tones for a few minutes, while I watched her.

"She will be here within the hour," she told me as she put the phone back in its cradle.

"What?"

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,063 Followers