Warriors of Xel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian lit, a candle both side of the large bed, and slowly disrobed himself. Aliyah conceded in Damians' favour, that between him and her former healer that he was ahead on physique and fitness. His angular jaw, was grazed with mid night stubble, and his eyes glittered like a mid night sky. He looked like an ancient hero, as he perused her. His jet black hair softened his sharp cheek bones a little. Aliyah licked her lips as she saw the head of his thickness glisten in the flicker and soft shadows with oozing pre cum.

"You are too desirable to be a warrior, you must have been lavished upon by your mother, and the bane of your father for your mothers' affections..." It was a kind thing to say, and Damian grinned, telling Aliyah she was correct.

"Have you any siblings?"

"No, I was raised by my Keep. My General was the closest thing to a father I ever had. I was blessed... And you?"

"I have three sisters. All older, my father was most relieved when I showed favour for the horse and sword rather than my sisters dresses, and toys." Aliyah laughed at the image of Damian as a young boy, dressed as a girl.

Aliyahs' focus blurred when he was finally fully naked. He pulled her slowly to the edge of the bed, and wrapped her sculpted calves around his waist. Aliyah remained upon her back, and let him lean down to ensnare her lips. He drugged her with his scent, and insistent branding sweeps of his hot wet tongue.

"I am going to take you like I'm kissing you...Firm and slow. You will not know your own name, or anything of where you are when I have done with you. And you shall remember this night, and not wish to ever leave my bed..."

Aliyah laughed, even though a part of her believed everything he had told her. She didn't get a chance to belittle his ego with words of false testimony, she let him suckle on her breasts, and trail a path down her stomach. He used his broad shoulders to set her thighs wide apart, and lapped at her engorged nub with the tip of his tongue. She groaned as he teased her weeping slit with his middle finger, and then tickled her anus with gentle circles.

Aliyahs' head lolled from side to side, and she gripped the bedding above and beside her. He was driving her toward the edge, to pull back and then taking her rushing over the edge. Damians' tongue did not stop once she peaked, but continued to lap until Aliyah was sobbing his name. It was enough to make her want to tell him to stop, but too good for her to be able to think.

She watched his eyes as he leaned over her, and bore his weight down upon his muscled arms, he rested over her. Spreading her legs for him, she let him nestle his full weight upon her. Aliyah pushed her tongue into his mouth, and felt him shudder as he allowed her to taste herself. His thick, long cock was at her entrance, and she bucked her hips and nipped his ear to let him know she was more than ready for him.

He did not slide in gently; instead his first thrust was hard and at a calculated angle. He knew he had it right when he felt her sharp intake of breath, and tight inner channel ripple around his thick vein ridged cock. He maintained the angle and the pressure, and began rocking...

"I would think it has been a long time since you had a man inside you. Your body is perfection, and only made better by the heat in your pussy, searing my own shaft. Hot, tight, slick. Like a horny virgin who's a born wanton..." Aliyah wasn't sure if it was the deep timbre of his voice, or the erotic words he spoke, but soon she felt herself building toward a deep terrifying, body convulsing climax.

She clutched his biceps, and arched her neck. Damian gave into temptation, and claimed the arch of her neck with his lips, tongue and teeth. Aliyahs' pussy fluttered around his length at the same moment. He thrust hard, and bit down. Aliyah suddenly cried out, and clutched his body tighter than before. Her legs were painful as they wound around him completely. He thrust harder and harder, determined to take her over the edge a second time before he found release himself.

He had intended to take it slowly, but her responses made him more aggressive and sexually predatory. Aliyah did not come down, until he pumped his burning seed inside her quaking pussy. She rippled, mewled, and finally kissed him with her soul.

"Damian..." She whimpered unable to find the words, and too happy to say anything else. His pride puffed at her tone, and the acknowledgement of his prowess.

"The pleasure was mine, believe me..." He huffed between grated teeth. Speech was difficult when her pussy rippled again around his shaft. He eased out of her, to roll on to his side. Aliyah rolled with him, and kissed him on the nose.

She smiled with her eyes closed and revelled in the beauty of the moment. Nothing mattered but the man in her arms, and warmth and exhaustion of her body. Bliss was a rare thing, and she wrapped herself in it, as Damian did the chivalrous thing and pulled the blankets around them both.

"I am not willing to leave this bed..." She whispered, slipping into slumber.

Damian lay awake afterward, pondering her earlier scepticism and what it meant. He gradually acknowledged the power and station she possessed. She was possibly the only Deloran left, in a position to rally her country men, and head a campaign to take back the Deloran lands.

If she were to do so though, it would mean renewed War and misery for everyone. The lurid parasitic filth that had ravaged the Amenian lands had made themselves clear, that they were content with the Amenian forests and gorges. All human civilisation had been driven from their homes, and now it solely belonged to those filthy creatures no one was sure of, and their power. All people knew was that people changed, and were lost once infected. Husbands' had turned on children, and mothers' had turned on mothers'. Damian didn't think he would ever have the heart to ask her exactly what had happened.

Sander would not stand for the possibility of renewed war and infection, no matter the truth or honour of what should be done...