Was A Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t know where he put it, and was amazed he managed to fit all of himself inside of me. I was completely stuffed. He slowly began to leave my body and I felt a sudden sense of emptiness within my bowels. When he was halfway out, he slowly reentered me, making me feel whole again. He kept this up for several minutes until he was convinced I was stretched enough for a true fucking.

Around the fifth time he exited me, he stopped and tapped Ken on the shoulder. Ken reached down and tore the tape from my mouth. He slid his cock along my lower lip leaving traces of precum. Finally he nodded his head and Buddy thrust deep into me. I opened my mouth and let out a huge moan. Ken took this opportunity to slide his cock deep into my throat. He leaned over me and began to fuck my mouth with his cock at almost the same speed that Buddy was fucking my ass. I gagged several times and tried to slide my tongue around Ken’s cock to suck him off. Realizing the torment I was in, he slowed his pace and I wrapped my lips around him, using my hands to assist with my first blowjob.

Buddy’s cock seemed to grow in me. I could feel him stretching me out even more. My own balls tightened and I blew the biggest load of my life. My whole body became stiff as a board and seemed to lift off the floor. I nearly dislodged Ken from his place on my chest. My body felt like a piano being strung.

I held onto Ken’s cock and continued pumping him while I reached my own delirious orgasm. Seconds later, he too reached his orgasm, pumping thick threads of spunk down my throat. He filled my mouth and began shooting all over face and into my hair. When he finished he fell to the floor next to me gasping for air.

Buddy soon reached his own orgasm and slammed into me so hard I skidded at least a foot across the floor. He continued to pound into my ass like a wild animal, making noises I had never heard from another human. Finally he pulled out and laid prone one floor, breathing heavy. Huge spurts of cum still erupted from his penis, landing on his chest. I moved next to him and took his monster tool into my mouth to suck him dry. I licked the splatters from his chest, leaving no traces behind. Finally, when convinced he was clean enough, I lay back on the floor.

I rested there for a moment thinking how I had just managed to come not once, but twice without touching myself. How these to men had come to my home to make me there whore and had succeeded. My ass and throat burned from the abuse, but I was sure with practice I would get better.

Ken crawled over to me and began to kiss me, tasting his own spunk on my lips as well as Buddy’s. He twisted my nipple before dragging his teeth across my nub. I instantly became hard again. I heard Buddy get up and go into the kitchen. I was enjoying Ken’s attention when I heard Buddy clear his throat. I turned my head to look at him and saw him holding what had to be the biggest cucumber on the face of the planet. “Seconds anyone?” He waved the cucumber and we all started laughing. Only I was hoping he wasn’t joking.

12