WAS a Virgin Bride

Story Info
She never han anyone besides her husband, until...
1.1k words
3.98
313.6k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara and I were high school sweethearts from the very start, she was the pretty, sweet innocent looking girl that few guys dated because they figured that she would never put out. She was only barely 5 foot tall and was only 89 pounds, but oh did she have a nice body!

When she dated though, the guys would always get her bra off of her petite 34 b tits and have there way with them, but that was as far as she would let them go.

After we were dating, I was eventually the first to get my hands down her pants and my fingers into her pussy. We finally had real sex 2 years after we actually started dating. But in the mean time, her sexuallity was awakening and she allowed other guys to get there fingers wet as well, usually during church trips and usually with boys she barely knew or guys she didn't even like. But she never went all the way with anyone else.

Until.

When she was 21 years young and looking about 17, She had filled out nicely to 101 pounds, we started to fantasize about her and other men having sex with her. I would always ask her who would she like to fuck, or what if so and so came over with a porno. Would she watch it with him and me. She would always get very wet and totally turned on and we would have great sex together. Never thinking that anything would happen for real.

One day I was with the guy that she would always pick as her fantasy screw. He had been a good friend for over 15 years and a star of the football team in school, the one the girls always wanted. My wife was no different.

We got to talking about the "what ifs" like "what if Kara wanted to have sex with him, would he? Well the answer was always "if she wasn't married to me, yes of course". I told him that she was married to me and that she probably would't push him away if he made some advances towards her. I told him about our fantasizing and how much she got turned on by thinking about having sex with him and the plan was set.

On Friday night I told Kara that I wanted her to be showered and dressed for a hot night. She just figured that that meant I was going to fuck her that night. Nothing unusual, I also told her that her fantasy may become a reality. Well this didn't faze her because thats how we always started the night.

About 7pm I came home with 2 movies, one being a porno, and yes Sean, the man of her fantasy. The look on her face when he walked in was priceless. She later said that she was wet instantly and extremely nervous because she didn't know what to expect.

We watched the first movie with no surprises, which was supposed to make her think that nothing was going to happen, then the second movie was put in and she saw it was a porno filled with 3somes. She got scared and excited all at the same time.

About 5 minutes into the movie, I put my arm around her and touched her breast. Sean was sitting on the couch with Kara in the middle. She pushed me away because of her nervousness but I kept my hand on her right tit anyway. My other hand was barely touching her left tit which was driving her crazy. Sean just sat there and watched us more that the movie. Suddenly I just undid my zipper, pulled out my erect cock and put her hand around it. Well that did it for her. She whispered "oh what the heck" slid down to the floor and started sucking my cock into her mouth right in front of Sean. She was ours for the taking. She sucked with a passion I had never seen or felt from her. She got up and sat in the middle of us again and this time I took off her shirt and bra and started sucking on her left nipple. I started to kiss her mouth hard and asked Sean if he wanted some and he said sure and started to kiss her hard while he felt her tits for the first time.Then he moved down and Kara had 2 mouths pleasuring her tits at the same time. She later told me that as soon as Seans mouth came in contact with her nipple, she had her first orgasm of the night. All her reservations were now gone. She started to rub his cock which was the first time that she had ever even touched another guys manhood besides mine. Both Sean and I got her undressed completely and she just let us have our way with her body completely. We both ate her cunt, fingered her, kissed her and everything with her. We got her on her hands and knees and she had her first cock other that mine push into her wet pussy, the look on her face was pure animal lust as Sean fucked her from behind slapping his balls against her clit on each thrust. Another of her firsts was to actually taste her own cum. She would be on her hands and knees sucking one cock while the other shaft was ramming its way into her pussy, then she would turn around and suck the juices off the cock that was in her cunt which was now soaked with her juices. We fucked her for 2 hours straight. Taking turns with her and she loved every inch of it.

I decided that I would leave them alone for awhile and went to another room to let them do what they pleased. I peaked around the corner after a bit and they were on the floor with him on top while I heard her telling him to "FUCK ME FUCK ME MORE!!" over and over again. She had never been this turned on before and I decided that it wouldn't be the last time.

Kara later told me that during the night, she was constantly having an orgasm, one after another.

She loved it so much that we did it again the next week. She was a total slut with him, he either had his meat in her cunt or she was sucking him off. When he would cum, she would cum by just the thought of swallowing him or having another mans cum inside of her. She couldn't get enough, While he rested and his cock was soft she would be sucking and when it has hard she would be fucking, he didn't have to anything if he didn't want to.

She told me that if he had offered for her to come and spend the night at his house that she wouldn't have hesitated and that she would have stayed for the whole weekend naked. I told her that his brother was his room mate. She just smiled and said "yea I know".