Was He Becoming A Cross Dresser Ch. 01

Story Info
Dressing as a woman in secret, how far would he go?
951 words
106.9k
35
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

FEELING STRANGE

I started to feel strange after I retired a few years ago.....like I was getting old, ugly, unattractive but the funny part was my testosterone was raging. I wanted sex everyday but my partner wanted it less and less! It was getting unbearable and it started by being alone, doing laundry and feeling the silky panties my wife wore...I wanted to wear them and feel sexy like her, feel beautiful, feel attractive. I was feeling strange but didn't understand why just yet!

I quickly put all the laundry away, ran upstairs and grabbed a pair of her silk pink panties! I locked myself in our upstairs bathroom all alone, the house was empty but why was I shaking? I took off my cloths, all of them and slide into her pink panties. Immediately, my cock started to get hard as I rubbed my sack with my hand through the material. It felt so good and I was getting a rush from these panties.

I walked to the mirror and glanced down at the panties and my cock busting out of the top and my sack was so hard and tight I could see the panty stretched over my sack so soft and smooth with little ripples at the bottom where my sack was so tight. I was so aroused that within a minute of rubbing the material on my cock I began to drip pre-cum from my cock! It was leaking out and I felt so feminine and I reached down and let it run onto my fingers and had a desire to taste it and put it into my mouth! I had never done that before but it wasn't bad, kind of sweet?

It really got me horny to the point I convinced myself I was going to take my whole load in my hand and drink it, did I dare? I even walked in front of the mirror like my wife would, looking at her back side and turning to the mirror all girlie and I even pretended I had high heels on and tippy toed around in front of the mirror.

I was almost ready to cum now and my cock was pulsing without me even touching my cock? I couldn't believe how much this had turned me on. I started to panic and peeked out the door to look at the clock, it had only been a few minutes but it felt like an eternity!

I quickly ran back to the mirror and bent over with my ass to the mirror and looked at my butt in the silk and thought not bad if I wasn't so hairy! Maybe I could shave my butt the next time; I bet it would feel even better then now! I was having crazy thought in my head about these pink panties. By now my cock was throbbing and I couldn't stop rubbing my hand over the silk up and down, up and down on my sack and shaft, it felt so fucking good.

Within a few seconds I pushed my cock and my body against the mirror kissing my image with my tongue out and was rubbing my COCK up and down on the cold mirror till I EXPLODED on the mirror, my body pulsing with tremors and I was getting cum on everything, on the panties, on my sack, my legs and even some shot up to my stomach. I had not cum that much in a long, long time; it seemed like a gallon of white beautiful cum. I slide my hand up the mirror scooping up all the cum I could so I could taste it, to eat it, to drink it, no it looked to gooey, maybe next time, I was spent.

Immediately I started to panic and after whipping my hand off I took the panties off, rinsed them in the sink with hand soap and squeezed them out and wrapped them in a towel so they would dry fast so I could put them in her panty drawer without her knowing. I was panicking again and didn't know why; I still had a few hours? Once I got dressed I went back to my duties and felt a little paranoid once my wife and the kids got home from school but I kept it cool and pretended nothing happened!

That night in bed my mind was racing and I was trying on different color underwear and even putting on my wife's bras and walking around the bathroom in front of the mirror. Was I going crazy? I hardly slept that night and anxiously waited till my wife went to work and the boys went to school the next day. I was alone again and desperate to try on another of my favorite panties my wife owned and one of her matching bras! I couldn't wait to get into her panty drawer.

This time I didn't take but a few seconds and I was standing naked in front of the mirror with a hand full of her best, cutest bras and panty sets. Wait a minute her bras were to small, they didn't fit my chest? I thought they stretched to any size? I was disappointed. I wanted to wear a panty and bra, what could I do? I decided to go on line, on my favorite buying and selling sites and see if I could find women's clothing in 1X PLUS SIZE I had guessed I would be! After a few searches my eyes were glued to the computer screen and I was glued for hourS searching and looking at all the pretty cloth, shoes and lingerie. CandyCane XOXO

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
tonyafellytonyafellyover 11 years ago
Sooooo real, for moi

You made me go back sooo many years, when I found my moms panties in the dirty laundry basket at home, when i started to jack off with them, until the day i was alone in the house and tried her bra and panties....more later, am going to read the continuation of your stories, you are good, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Boy do I feel tagged. Retired. My wife is not interested in sex and she goes to work I pull out my secret trunk of panties, bras, tit forms, cashmere and angora sweater and skirt. Wearing those cloths brings me closer to my wife....or my mother. I get turned on and jack off to my dreams of making love....or being turned into my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SHOPPING

Lets go shopping for some sexy lingerie together. I'll help you find your perfect size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SO REAL!

Your story is so real.....I was there!

leathertanyaleathertanyaalmost 14 years ago
Good start

Good start to this story, hope it continues

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pretty in Pink Wife finds his stash of female clothing.in Fetish
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife Converts Husband Ch. 01 She finds out he's into kink.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Dressing My Husband Up in Panties Wife helps husband gets in touch with his softer side.in Fetish
More Stories