Was it Really Her? Ch. 02

Story Info
Having surprise sex with my mother in law.
5.2k words
4.54
129.2k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your response from the first story.

It was so positive that I decided to write a second part to it.

If you want, you can read part 1 at

http://www.literotica.com/s/was-it-really-her

Or just click on the author link and find the story "Was it Really Her"

Hope you enjoy the story.

*****

Oh shit, it happened again.

We had an agreement that we could never do it again, but that afternoon in Vegas I found myself fucking my mother in law, again.

When I was a senior in high school I had a job delivering Italian / pizza. I ended up rescuing a mom from out of town from sleeping with two guys. As a reward she gave me a blow job, just after I had cum, she got a phone call from her husband who made her mad and she ended up fucking me as some sort of revenge.

We never saw each other again until I went to my girlfriend's house years later to ask her parents' permission to marry their daughter.

As the years progressed, we had a typical mother in law, son in law relationship. Kisses goodbye were on the cheeks or forehead, hugs were not tight, etc. There were no secret meetings in the basement for blow jobs or sneaking out of bed for a stand up fuck in the bathroom. We didn't even pat or caress each other on the bum as we walked by.

We remembered what we did and how we made each other feel that night in room 237, but that's where it stayed.

As I have made love to my wife over the years it's funny how similar she and her mother are while having sex. When I lick my wife's pussy, she also emits the same tasting fluid her mother does just before she cums.

My wife and her mother also orgasm the same. Both of them tense their legs and buttocks, they both half sit up, both use their arms to press their breasts together, and both of them make this throaty grunt each time their pussy contracts when they cum.

I hoped my wife was able to suck my cock like her mother does, but even though she does not have the technique like her mother, at least my wife does like to suck cock.

My wife's father was turning 65 and he wanted all of his kids and their husbands to join them on a vacation. The location was decided on as Las Vegas and the Venetian was picked as the hotel.

The plan was to fly down to Vegas and meet up for some family bonding. My wife and I flew out of Bellingham as it was cheaper than both Vancouver and Seattle. Her sisters, their husbands, and her parents flew out of their Alberta airports.

My wife and I arrived first, got our rental car, headed to the outlets to shop, got some alcohol from the liquor store, ate at a Diner's Drive Inn & Dives location, and cruised the strip before arriving at the hotel.

Our room was fantastic. It was so classy and the view of the strip was amazing. By the time the porter had set our luggage down and I paid him his tip, he could not have been more than 5 feet away from our door before I had my wife on the bed, her skirt bunched at her waist and my tongue inside her pussy.

There is nothing like hotel sex. I made her cum quickly and before she could relax, I had my cock inside of her and thrusted away until I came. We both enjoyed our quickie.

We changed into walking around clothing and hit the strip. We had about four more hours to ourselves before the rest of the family came into town. We ended up walking the strip, checking out the various casinos and shops and watching the various types of people that Vegas collects.

We played a little slots and my wife on her second spin hit a $500 payout. We knew enough to stop playing so we kept on walking and sightseeing.

We returned to the Venetian to wait for the family. The two sisters arrived about the same time. They did not rent a car, so their taxi ride was more expensive than our rental car.

Their rooms were 10 floors beneath ours and in my opinion not as nice. When the parents arrived, they caught the shuttle and were given a room facing the Palazzo 2 floors above ours.

Once everyone had arrived we left messages at the front desk to meet for supper at the new Gordon Ramsey restaurant in the Paris. My wife and I changed into our dinner clothing (dress for her, nice shorts and dress shirt for me). We drove while the rest of the six either walked or caught a cab. By the time the last couple arrived, we had gotten a table.

It was a great meal and the 8 of us all made plans for the next two days.

The next day, the 4 boys would be entering a poker tournament, while the ladies would be at the spa. In the afternoon, the ladies would be going shopping while the guys planned a quick 9 holes of golf after poker was over.

After supper the 8 of us, went walking along the strip and played in various casinos. My wife's middle sisters husband sat down at the blackjack table and within 12 hands lost his entire gambling money except for the poker entry fee; that is why you don't double your bet when you lose - dumbass.

I hit a $350 slot win playing the $1 slots. While most other family members stayed around the same. The couples ended up splitting up as some wanted to walk back and we had the rental car.

By the time my wife and I got back to the car, it was around midnight. Since the quickie at the hotel, we had been frisky with each other all night long, not enough to make people around us uncomfortable, but enough to show that we were in love.

On the way back to the car, I convinced my wife to check out a sex store. Either the alcohol, her playfully mood, or just the saying - what happens in Vegas..., she agreed.

Finding a shop was not difficult so after parking the car, paying the $.25 admission we entered the store. It had a couple of single men and one other couple in the store.

After browsing the sex toys, we looked at the DVD's, and fetish wear. I saw the video booths and gestured to my wife. She nodded her head with trepidation so I bought $5 worth of tokens and we walked to the booths.

The booths had doors that shut, but a gap at the bottom of the door of about 2 feet. Each booth had a plastic white chair and a special treat that neither one of us found out about until we found a room.

Once we entered a room, I gave my wife the tokens and told her to pick out something she wanted to watch. The first channel that came on was two guys and she switched that off. While she was finding a channel, I was behind her feeling her ass, back, and neck, through her dress.

When she finally decided on a movie my wife just stood back and watched, while I touched her all over.

She plugged the tokens in while needed and I started to finger her pussy. By the time the last token was inserted, my wife's dress was around her waist, her tits were out and my fingers were quickly bringing her to orgasm.

She came all over my hand while the video screen went dark. While I was fingering her, I noticed a hole in the wall and someone was watching us. After my wife came the eye disappeared, but I did tell my wife that someone watched her cum and pointed out the glory hole. She was embarrassed, but I think that made her more horny.

She got that gleam in her eye and as she put herself together, she asked me for a $5 Bill and told me to stay put. I gave her the money, and she left the room.

While she was gone I looked in the glory hole to my right. There was no one in that booth. The booth to my left was also empty, but I could see the booth beside it occupied. I had no idea how a guy could stick his dick in a hole, I mean, some psycho could be in that next room with box cutters to slice off your dick.

On the other hand, how erotic would it be to get a blowjob without seeing the person perform it? Anyways, before I stood back up, a person opened up the booth to my left. It was my wife and as she walked in the person in the booth beside hers, stuck a very erect penis through the hole.

I was going to signal her, to let her know I was the other way, but she grabbed the cock and started to jerk it off. I watched my wife jerk off this cock and I was so stunned I couldn't say anything to her. She must have forgotten what room I was in.

I watched her bend at the waist and her head lowered. I cannot say I saw her suck a different cock as she was blocking my view, but her head went through the motions.

The hole on my side was big enough for me to put my arm through it, so as she was bent over with her head going up and down, I put my arm through and touched her bum, then pulled my hand back to see what she'd do. I heard her moan a little, but she did not look back at my hole.

I stuck my hand in again and touched her bum. This time she moved her bum so I could touch her better. I started gathering her dress up so I could touch her panties. When she didn't stop me, I pulled her panties away from her crotch and tried to find her pussy.

She stopped doing whatever she was doing and stood up. I could hear her say something. I bent so my ear was close to the hole and she told me - sorry that's for her husband, but stick my cock through and she'd blow me.

She turned around to the other hole and she told "her husband" to fuck her and she took off her panties. I watched my wife bend at the waist, stick her hand between her legs and slide a cock inside her pussy.

As her head was now pointing to my hole, she told me if I wanted to have it sucked to stick it through. I watched my wife as her hips started to buck. I was so turned on, so I did what she asked. I unzipped and stuck my cock through.

I could now understand why guys did this. There I was close to a wall, my cock through a hole and I could feel a hot wet mouth pleasuring my cock. It was a sloppy blowjob for sure. My wife could not keep my dick in her mouth from the pounding she was taking in her pussy.

She ended up more jerking off my cock while the guy fucked her. After about a minute of her jerking me she stopped and took her hand off of me. I could hear her move in her booth then I felt her grab for my cock. My hard cock ended up feeling really warm and extremely wet.

The guy (the man she thought was me) had cum in her pussy and now she was offering sloppy seconds to the guest she was blowing (me).

It was really erotic to be there. I found it was my wife that had to move her hips back and forth on my cock. We could not quite get the fast speed we normally have when in doggy position as I could not grab her hips. However, for the second time that day, I had cum in my wife's pussy.

I withdrew my cock and zipped up. I came out of my booth to find my wife standing at the wrong door waiting "for me". When I came out of the door of "the guest", she put her hand on her mouth as if in shock. I came up and gave her a hug and a kiss and told her thank you for the wonderful surprised.

She felt guilty and excited. She did not know why she did what she did, but she liked it. We talked about the experience in the car ride back to the Venetian. She was not sure she could do it again, but maybe the next time we were in Vegas.

Once back in the hotel we had to walk through the casino. We saw her sisters playing blackjack so we joined them for a while. It was about midnight and the other husbands were in bed as were the parents. I stayed and played for a while and when I left I was up over $100. I left my wife with her sisters and went to bed.

In the morning, I was up first and was showering when my wife came into the bathroom to pee. She left about 45 minutes after I did, but came into the room to find me sound asleep. She half thought about waking me up to tell me about her winnings ($150) but she let me sleep.

My wife was intending to join me in the shower, but the shower was too small. She waited until I finished and as I got out to dry off, she grabbed my penis and told me to go wait on the bed for her. My cock started to thicken and I left for the bed.

I could hear her in the shower as I laid there on the bed stroking my cock. I was thinking about how I was going to fuck her when I heard a knock on the door. I scrambled to the closet to get the room bathrobe; I tied the waistband around my waist with my erection caught up so it would not tent the robe.

I looked through the hole in the door to see my mother and father in law at the door. I opened the door and welcomed them in. I told them that their daughter was in the shower and as I was telling them that, I could hear my wife talking to me. She was telling me that I better be rock hard as she needed a good fuck; her parents embarrassed, awkwardly looked at me so I stuck my head in the bathroom and told my wife that her parents were in the room.

She said out loud "sorry" to her parents. As her parents came into the room and marveled at the room and its view I got the other robe and sent it into the bathroom for my wife. She came out to hear us discussing the plans for breakfast. My wife again apologized to her parents for overhearing private talk and while her dad ignored the comment the mom told her not to worry about it and that she and her dad knows what happens in a hotel.

The plan for breakfast was again repeated by her dad and that they'd see us downstairs in a couple of minutes. The plan for sex before breakfast was dashed and my wife while getting ready keep promising me that tonight could get better than last night.

We met the 6 other family members for breakfast and again went over plans for the day. The 4 guys were registering in a poker tournament and golf, while the ladies were going to the spa and shopping.

After breakfast we said goodbye to our spouses and went our separate ways. The four guys headed to the poker room and registered for the 10:00am tournament. The fee was $150 the winner received a percentage of how many people were registered, the final table all received their entry money back, and the final 5 received an upgraded suite at the hotel.

Since we were a group we were put at separate tables and after 2 hours of play we were all still playing. The tournament was not very busy, and the prize amount was calculated at $2500. By 12:00pm there were only 4 tables left and each of us were at one of these tables. By 1:00pm the ladies were back from the spa and watching us.

The youngest sister's husband went all in on a pair of kings and was beat on the river card. He was the first one out. 20 minutes later, the middle sister's husband bluffed on a hand and he was out. The tournament took a break at 1:30 to reshuffle tables and a pee break and that was the cue for the ladies to go shopping. We made plans after the 9 holes of golf and shopping to eat supper at Bouchon's around 8:00pm.

At my table I was middle of the pack and my father in law only had 3 big blinds left.

When they reshuffled the tables, we both were placed at the same table. The tee time for golf was 4:00pm and we thought that we'd all be able to make that time. After the break, people started to make stupid moves. My father in law and I was able to capitalize on their moves and within an hour we were both at the final table.

The brother in laws would come and go to see our progress. It was obvious that they were bored, but they had to wait around for us. The time was close to 3:15 and we only had 15 minutes before we had to leave for golf. We were down to the last 7 players at the table and that meant that the next two out would not get a suite but they would get their entry fee back.

I had a good hand and before you knew it, my father in law and I were the only ones left in the hand. I could not lay down my hand to let him win, and when the river card came up, I had taken my father in law's money. We shook hands and I told him that if I won a suite I would give it to him and my mother in law for his birthday gift.

He went off to get ready for golf and when he came back down, the 6th person was out and I had won a suite. He anticipated that I would win a room, so he packed his room up before he came down for golf. He gave me his room key and told me that I could move his luggage to the new room after the tournament and that he and the brothers in law were going golfing. 25 minutes later I was crowned the winner of the tournament.

An hour later, my in law's luggage was in the new suite. Since I had won the tournament we lost our room so my stuff was in their room. Playing that much poker and being mentally engaged all day long meant that I was exhausted and I needed a nap.

I pulled the blackout shades undressed and headed to bed. I set the alarm to wake me in a couple of hours and I phoned down to the main desk to leave messages to let my wife & mother in law know that we had switched rooms.

Being Canadian, our phones do not work in the US. Well they do, but it's extremely expensive so the plan was to leave messages at the desk and each of us was responsible for checking for any new messages.

It did not take me long to fall asleep. I had no idea how long I was sleeping for when I heard someone come into the room and use the washroom. I must have been really tired as I was not fully awake when I felt the covers pull back and someone climbed into bed.

Vegas hotels know how to make blackout blinds as I could not see. I felt hands on my underwear and they were being lowered so my balls held them away from my cock. A hand went to my soften cock and then a mouth. The wet warm feeling of a mouth and tongue swirling around my cock was heavenly. I was waking up slowly, allowing my cock to be serviced.

I felt movement of legs coming up to my head, and the head on my cock was moving in a position to get into a 69. I shuffled down in the bed and allowed the legs to straddle my face. I stuck out my tongue and found a hairless pussy. As I licked and sucked the pussy sticking in my face, I wrapped my arms around the ass and my brain realized something was not right.

As I concentrated to fully wake up, I felt it. That familiar blowjob technique I had not felt since that Friday night in room 237 was back. My arms wrapped around the ass had more room than normal. The hairless pussy I was licking had longer labia, a more pronounced clit, and did not seem as tight.

My mother in law and I promised to never have sex again, yet here we were performing oral sex on each other. I was torn what to do. How could she not know she was not sucking on her husband's penis? How could she not know her husband was not licking her pussy? I was going to alert her of who I was, but as I licked her pussy, I tasted that familiar taste. Her pussy was emitting that fluid that meant she was going to cum.

I decided in my head that I had to make her cum; just stopping would have been cruel. So I focused my tongue on her clit and made her cum.

How do you tell someone that after you've made them cum that you are not the person they are expecting? As my mother in law recovered from her orgasm, my cock still in her mouth, I was thinking that when she got off of my face to say something to her. We had not spoken to each other - our mouths were busy, but I promised myself that when she got up I would tell her who I was.

When she started moving off of me, she moved down my body. I started to say something when she spoke. She said that she needed a good fuck. She went on to say that ever since this morning when she heard her daughter tell her husband that his cock better be hard, she was horny.

She got on all fours and my moment was upon me. I could have stopped and spoke to her or I could have stuck my cock in and fucked her. Well my cock won. I grabbed her hips and heard her gasp as I aligned myself and pushed into her pussy. She pushed back at me as my hips pushed forward. We were in a grove and I loved being back in her cunt.

Back in room 237, when I fucked her doggy, I tried to put my finger in her anus and she stopped me. I have this thing about anal sex, and I wanted to see if she'd let me this time. I took my finger, stuck it in my mouth to get it wet and I found her bum. She tensed up as I pushed against her. She never said no, so I continued to push.

12