Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 06

Story Info
A rejected Brad finds solace in the arms of Angie and Jackie.
6k words
4.71
33.2k
48

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,499 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting on this series. It's been a sheer joy to write, but it has consumed me for the past few weeks and I've neglected my other work, particularly My Cousin Janie and Retirement and College. I would like to get them going again as I have lots of ideas and groundwork laid for both.

I posted Chapter 5 in Gay Male as it was about a morning Brad shared with David, Kyle and Tyler. Please read it if you're interested. I have three additional chapters (beyond this one) mostly completed for this series. I will post them over the next couple of weeks, while I take a little break from this series and recharge the batteries. I see much additional fun for Brad and the Bennett family.

Wednesday, June 10, 1992, Evening:

I made it home from a work a little before 7 that night. I pulled in the driveway and saw Mom at the front door of the house. She heard me pull up behind her and stopped locking the door.

"Hey Mom," I said, as I got out of my truck.

"Hey honey," she replied quietly.

"Are you working nights now?"

"Just tonight and tomorrow," she replied.

"Mom, you can't avoid me like this," I said.

"Honey, please, I'm going to be late," she said pushing past me.

"We really need to talk, Mom," I said as she walked to her car.

"I love you, Bradley," she said. She hadn't even turned around.

"I love you too, Mom," I said.

I watched her get in the car and felt a heavy weight in my gut as she drove off. I walked in the house and made myself a sandwich. As I ate, I thought again about what had happened the night before. I hoped that I was going to be able to make things right. We both wanted it. I understood what she was thinking. It was supposed to be wrong, but I remembered what Angie had said that morning, though. They hadn't let what was 'wrong' stop them from loving one another. I didn't feel I could use that information to convince Mom that it was okay though.

I needed to talk to Angie. I walked to my room and grabbed the phone. She answered almost immediately.

"Were you sitting on the phone," I asked.

"I was just talking to Kami," she replied, laughing.

"She's doing okay," I asked.

"She's fine," Angie replied. "What can I do for you?"

"I need to talk to you," I said quietly.

"Okay, why don't you just come over here. Richard is giving a talk at some administration conference. I'm all alone, and could use the company of a handsome, young man," she said.

"Okay, on my way," I laughed. I grabbed my keys and walked out to my truck. I pulled up in front of the Bennett's house about 10 minutes later. She answered the door, still wearing the purple dress that she'd been wearing that morning. She took me in her arms and kissed me.

"Good to see you again," she smiled.

"You too, Angie."

"So, what's on your mind," she asked as she led to the sitting area we'd been in Saturday night.

"Everything," I said. I told her what had happened the previous day with Mom.

"I see," she said, when I finished.

"Yeah, I messed things up, it just seemed like the moment was right. I should have waited," I said.

"Baby, you can't look at that way. She was going to have those doubts even if you'd waited. She told you what she's feeling and that's very important," she said. She had her arm around me as she talked. "The important thing now is just letting things run their course. It may never happen. I'm sorry to say that, but it's a possibility. It's going to be up to her. She's the one having the doubts."

"I understand," I replied.

"Just be patient, baby. If she's admitted her feelings to herself and to you, that's a big step in the right direction," she smiled.

"Okay, Angie. Thanks," I said.

"You're very welcome," she smiled and kissed me lustily. "So, did those guys tire you out this morning?"

"No, not too bad," I admitted sheepishly.

"David gave me the abridged version when I got home," she laughed.

"Oh okay, where is he," I asked.

"Over at Ally's house," she said rolling her eyes.

"He's really into her, isn't he," I asked with a laugh.

"Yes, she's a good girl, though," Angie smiled. "He needs to see the 'normal' life, too. Especially with Kami falling in love with an outsider."

"Yeah, I suppose," I laughed.

"It's a pity he's gone though, I was looking forward to a little mommy/son time tonight," she smiled luridly. "Maybe you'd be interested in standing in for David?"

"Yes, I might be," I smiled. I knew truthfully it would be a little aunt/nephew time, but she'd probably know that soon enough.

"Good, I've got a special treat for you tonight," she winked.

"Oh, what might that be," I asked.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Angie took my hand and led me to the door. She opened it and there stood Jackie. She was dressed in a tank top, denim shorts and flip flops. She was almost my height and had the most amazing tan legs.

"Oh my, Angie," Jackie said. "He's very handsome."

"I told you," Angie laughed.

"Jacqueline Stevens, my friends called me Jackie. I think you and I will be friends pretty soon," she said. She extended her hand. I took it and rather than shake it, I brought it to my lips and kissed it gently.

"You don't have to try to woo her, you know," Angie laughed.

"Sorry, too many old movies. I'm Brad Williams," I replied.

"So, I've heard," Jackie smiled. It was the sort of smile that made my crotch ache.

Angie led us to the sitting area once again and I sat on the couch with Angie on one side and Jackie on the other. Angie leaned over and kissed me. Jackie took my chin in her hands and kissed me as well.

"Mmmm, very nice," Jackie commented. "I love a man that's a good kisser."

I simply smiled and kissed her again, while stroking my hand up and down her sexy, tan thigh. My hand moved up to caress her breasts through her tank top. Kami had not been joking. Jackie had a big set of boobs. I was eager to see them in all their naked glory. Angie was messing with my shorts and they were soon open. Her hand reached inside for my hardening cock.

"Look at this Jackie," Angie said. "He's pretty good with it too."

"Damn, Angie. You need to tell Kami, hands off. He's ours," Jackie purred.

"I would, if I could," Angie smiled. Jackie grabbed the back of my neck, kissing me ravenously. I felt my cock throb in Angie's skilled hands. She adjusted herself on the couch and her warm mouth enveloped my cock. I continued kissing her friend and law partner.

"You like it when Mommy sucks your big pecker, Bradley," Jackie asked.

"Yes, I do," I nodded.

"Good. Mommy and Aunt Jackie are going to give you a night you won't soon forget young man," she smiled.

I could hardly wait, I thought to myself. Angie moved down to the floor and untied the sash of her dress. I noticed she was wearing stockings and a garter belt instead of thigh-highs. I'd never seen anything like that in person. I wondered what Mom would look like in sexy lingerie like that. Her bra, panties and garter belt were all the same black lace material. They looked exquisite. She reached for my shorts and pulled them down swiftly. Jackie handled the removal of my t-shirt.

"Mmmm," Jackie purred. "I can't imagine what a man you'll be in a few more years. You're still practically a pup." Her hands ran over my pecs and shoulders.

"He needs to get David in the gym," Angie agreed.

"I invited him this morning," I said, before Jackie kissed me hard and deep. Angie's hand encircled my cock and I felt the wetness of her mouth once more.

I leaned back against the couch as Jackie's mouth continued to ravage my own. I wondered once again, how the hell had I fallen into this? I was so damn happy that I had! My hands continued roaming Jackie's generous bosom. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to see them. I struggled with her vigorous kissing, but I managed to get her tank top up and off. Her bra was red, sheer and left very little to the imagination. I reached behind her and couldn't find the clasp. She laughed lightly.

"It's in the front, baby," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled and moved my hands around to the front to unclasp it. Her breasts spilled out and I stared in admiration. Rather than take her bra the rest of the way off, I cupped them in my hands and rubbed them. They were so big, soft and round. She had the most amazing rock-hard nipples. She adjusted herself on the couch so they were in front of my face. She rubbed them back and forth so that I could feel their warmth and softness. One of her nipples grazed my upper lip and I opened my mouth to suck it.

"Mmmm, that's it Bradley. Suck Aunt Jackie's titties like Mommy is sucking your cock. Aunt Jackie gets so hot when you suck her big titties," she purred. Their little role play game drove me wild, especially knowing that my likely "real" aunt was on her knees sucking my dick like there was no tomorrow. Jackie reached down and unbuttoned her shorts. She pushed them down her hips revealing she had an all-over tan. She pulled back so that I could admire her.

"What do you think baby, am I as hot as Mommy and your big sister, Kami," she asked.

"Yes, Aunt Jackie, you're gorgeous," I replied. "I love your body."

"Good. Your cousins Carly and Jenn are eager for you to enjoy their tender young bodies as well, Bradley," she continued.

"So, am I, Aunt Jackie. I want to make love with all of my family members," I smiled.

"Good, baby. Angie, do you think we should adjourn to the bedroom," Jackie asked.

Angie let my stiff cock slip from her mouth. "Yes, I'm sure we'd all be more comfortable."

Jackie dropped her shorts before Angie led us to the bedroom. I wrapped an around both of them and we embraced. It was very reminiscent of the previous Saturday night with Angie and Kami. The two older women's hands roamed my body, squeezing and rubbing. Their kisses driving my passion and desire higher with each second.

"Your Mommy says you're getting really good at pleasing a woman, Bradley," Jackie said. A smile broke over her face as she said it.

I smiled myself, but was determined to play along as it made an already hot situation into a scorcher.

"Yes, Aunt Jackie, Mommy's taught me so many things," I said, as leaned down to suck on her big breasts. My right hand moved down her side and across her abdomen. I was soon cupping her smooth, wet sex. My middle finger dipped between her swollen lips and swirled around in her wetness. I pulled it out and brought it my mouth.

"Do you always do a taste test, first," Jackie asked with a smile.

"No, but I wanted to know what your pussy tasted like the minute we opened the door. I was tired of waiting," I smiled.

"Mmmm, Bradley. I like the way you think," she said. She moved to lay on the bed. She spread her thighs and beckoned to me. "Wait no more, my handsome young lover."

I knelt on the bed between her thighs. Her smooth sex glistened with her arousal. I started to kiss her thighs, but she stopped me.

"Huh uh, you want to know what my pussy tastes like. Get up here and get your face in it," she smiled. I looked briefly to the right and saw Angie undoing her bra. Her panties joined it on the floor a few seconds later.

My lips and tongue touched Jackie's wet sex. I took a long lap through the wetness oozing from her slit. Her taste was as intoxicating as that of my other two lovers. Each taste as unique as the woman herself. I thought longingly about the one I wanted to taste the most. I yearned to share that with my Mom. Angie joined us on the bed, and I looked up to see them kiss, before Angie started working on Jackie's big breasts.

I explored Jackie intimately and found her scent and taste overpowering. I was eager to pleasure her. My tongue lapped her wetness while I slowly explored the small, smooth spot between her vaginal opening and her prominent clit. I could see it peeking out from its little hood, engorged and ready for my tongue. I made her wait. She reached down and insistently tugged at my head, urging me upwards. I resisted her yet again, adding to her frustration. From my vantage point, I could see Angie working her friend's breasts fervently.

"Lick my fucking clit," Jackie moaned. I made eye contact with Angie and she smiled before her teeth encircled one of Jackie's hard nipples. My tongue moved that short distance slowly. It lightly grazed the underside of her hood. I felt her squirm and I diverted my tongue to circle around her clit. She wrapped her fingers in my hair and held me firmly.

"Mmmm, fuck yes. Lick that clit. Hard. Unnnghhh," Jackie gasped. "Eat Aunt Jackie's pussy baby. Make me cum on your precious face."

Her insistence drove me to lick her harder. My tongue roamed over her sex like it was my last meal. I wanted to know what Jackie's orgasm was like. My tongue moved back under her hard clit and I flicked repeatedly.

"Mmmm, yeah. That's it. That's it. Don't stop. Mmmm, oh," she groaned. Her grip seemed to intensify. "Oh, yeah Bradley. I'm gonna..."

I felt her gush against my face. It was unlike anything I'd previously experienced. It felt like a water hose. Jackie squealed and panted, all the while holding my face in her even wetter sex. I sought her clit and continued licking. She never skipped a beat. A few more flicks of my tongue and she did it again. Holy shit, I thought. That was more than I could have imagined. I worried briefly about the mess she had to be making on the bed, but I was also engaged in a struggle to breathe as her sex ground against my face.

I continued licking her as she thrashed on the bed. She squirted a third and fourth time before she finally released the death grip on my head. I kissed her womanhood gently as I listened to her breathe. She sounded like she'd ran an all-out sprint.

"Oh, Angie. That boy certainly knows how to eat pussy," Jackie said.

"Yes, he does. Now he's going to eat Mommy's pussy," Angie replied. She laid back on the bed next to Jackie, spreading her stocking covered legs. I moved so that I was facing her, kneeling on the bed. I reached down and took her little feet in my hands. I brought them to my face and kissed her soles. She watched me and smiled. The stockings she wore were very shiny and soft. I'd never seen anything like them. My hands stroked her calves as I continued kissing her toes and soles.

"You like Mommy's stockings, baby," she asked.

"Yes, I love them, Mommy. They're so soft and they look so good on your sexy legs," I replied.

"Good, baby. Mommy will wear them for you anytime you'd like," Angie said. "Aunt Jackie loves to wear stockings too, baby."

"Oh good," I said. Jackie raised her feet up to my face and I kissed her bare soles and lightly sucked on her toes.

"Baby, I know you're having fun up there worshipping our pretty feet, but Mommy's honey pot is really on fire right now," Angie said. "Don't you want to make Mommy feel good?"

"Yes, Mommy, I do. I want to kiss and lick your sweet honey pot," I replied with a smile. The roleplay was threatening to make my cock explode as I thought going down on my own Mom.

"Good baby, come and get it," Angie said. Her fingers spread her lips and could see her wetness glistening. I laid on the bed and began lapping Angie's sweet wetness.

"You have such a handsome son, Jill," Jackie said. I looked over at her in surprise. It felt as if my cock swelled even more from the use of my Mom's name. They were playing the game so well.

"Uhhhh," she moaned. "That's it Bradley, make Mom feel good. I had a very stressful day at the hospital. You always know how to make Mom feel better."

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I continued lapping at her wetness.

"Such a stressful day at the hospital," she continued. "All I could think about was coming home and taking my scrubs off. Then letting my handsome son ravage my body."

"I'm really envious of you, Jill," Jackie chimed in again. "I wish I had a handsome son like Bradley. I'd fuck him all of the time. He'd never want for pussy from another woman."

"Yes, Bradley knows Mom's pussy is best, don't you, baby," Angie asked. I was looking in her eyes as I continued to lick her. This whole scene was driving me crazy. I thought I was going to lose my mind.

"You want to fuck me, don't you baby? You want to fuck your Mom's needy, wet pussy," Angie asked.

"Yes, I do Mom. I want you. I want you more than anything," I said.

"Come take me baby," Angie said. "I've needed a man since your father died. I've had one living under my roof the whole time."

I crawled up her body barely in control of myself. I reached between us taking my cock in my hand. As if it was guided, it found her wetness and I entered her. We both gasped as our intimate connection was made.

"Oh, Mom. I love you so much," I groaned.

"I love you too, Bradley. I love sharing this with you. Fuck me Bradley, this is your pussy from now on," Angie gasped.

"I love that, Mom. I want to always be your lover. This is your cock from now on," I replied.

I fucked Angie hard and deep, thinking of my own Mom. Their physical similarity aided in the allusion. It was taking all my self-control not to lose it, even after what happened that morning. I was just so turned looking at Angie's beautiful face and listening to her play the role of my Mom. That could have been my Mom under me rubbing her satiny legs up and down the backs of my thighs as I pounded her sweet, wet pussy.

"Oh, Bradley. Give me that big, beautiful cock. It's been so long," Angie panted. We stared into one another's eyes. It was amazing making love this beautiful woman that was probably aunt, all the while she was playing the role of my mother.

"Yes, Mom. I know. I know you've needed it. I've wanted to share this with you, to pleasure you, to love you," I groaned.

The expression on Angie's face was priceless. It was a mixture of sinful desire and something deeper, more loving.

"That's it baby, that's it. You're gonna make Mom cum, mmmm," she gasped. I slammed my cock in her as hard as I could and I felt her rake her nails down my back. Knowing she was cumming pushed me over the edge.

"Oh, Mom," I gasped. "I'm cumming, too. Uhhhhh. Oh, fuck, Mom."

"Good baby, give it all to me, fill me up," she groaned. I erupted inside her and it made me feel dizzy. I held myself inside her and stared in her eyes. She smiled at me.

"You needed Mom's pussy didn't you baby," Angie asked.

"Yes, I did. That was so close to the real thing," I panted. Angie looked at me closely.

"It was, huh," she asked suspiciously. I reminded myself that I needed to be more careful with what I said. Despite her beauty and sexiness, Angie was a very intelligent woman. I shouldn't be dropping her hints like that.

"Yeah, you used Mom's name," I replied trying to cover my tracks.

"I thought that might get you going," Jackie smiled.

"It really did," I laughed.

Jackie moved over a bit, allowing me to collapse in between the two of them. I wrapped an arm around each of them, pulling them close to me. I kissed each of them and they kissed one another. It was so erotic.

"So, when did things start with you two," I asked. "Richard never mentioned this."

"We met in college," Jackie said. "We were friends immediately." She winked for emphasis.

"Yeah, she's the sister I never had," Angie added. I couldn't help myself and I smiled broadly.

"What's that smile for," Angie asked.

"Nothing, that's just really special," I replied. Angie looked at me suspiciously.

"Bradley, that's twice tonight you've acted out of character. I'll remind you are in bed with two very talented attorneys. We will get the truth out of you, mister," Angie replied.

"What it was nothing. It was just what you said, that she was the sister you never had," I answered.

Angie's eye narrowed, "I'm not sure I believe you."

nosebone
nosebone
1,499 Followers
12