Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 08

Story Info
Kami introduces Brad to Carly and Jenn...
8.2k words
4.76
24.1k
47

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks to everyone for their enthusiastic enjoyment of this series. I apologize but real-life obligations have kept me from writing for several weeks, but I finally finished this chapter. I hope you all enjoy. Hope to have Chapter 9 and beyond submitted soon. This has been a great story to write.

-Nosebone

Monday, June 15, 1992, 6:30 A.M.:

Despite my late night with Kami, I woke up before my alarm clock and immediately went to take a shower. When I finished, I put on my gym clothes knowing I'd probably see Mom before I left the house. I walked towards the kitchen and saw her. She was wearing her little robe and making herself some coffee. She heard me and turned.

"You're up early on your day off," she said.

"Yeah, I'm going to the gym," I said. "I've been slacking off."

"You should relax, baby. You're not going to have too many more summers you can enjoy," she said.

"I'm enjoying this summer, Mom," I said, which was entirely true.

"Good," she replied. "Are you still talking to that girl? The soccer player?"

"Yeah, I am," I said.

"That's nice. I wonder if Angie and Richard know her," Mom asked.

"Maybe," I replied. I needed to change the subject. "When are your tests?"

"At 8. Angie has to be in court at 9," Mom said.

"Okay. I hope we know soon," I said.

"We will. I tossed and turned all night. She's my sister, baby. I know it," Mom smiled.

"That'll be great, Mom," I smiled. She moved towards me and gave me a hug. I was glad she'd become less distant, but feeling her in my arms again showed me that my desire for her had not waned. The hug went on longer than it probably should have for either of us. I stopped myself from stroking her back and I pulled away. There was a little disappointment on her face, but also a look of understanding. She was still feeling it too.

"I should get dressed," she said before hurrying to her room. I grabbed the keys to my truck and walked out of the house. I thought about Mom on the drive to the Bennett's home. She was still feeling the same things she was before. I knew that eventually she'd learn about the experiences I was sharing with the Bennett's and maybe that would help her understand that love can be shared in ways that were beyond what was conventional. As Angie had said the previous night, only time would tell. I pulled up in front of the Bennett's house right at 7 and rang the doorbell.

"Good morning, my handsome nephew," Angie said when she opened the door. She was wearing just her lingerie and looked breathtaking. I admired her lacy white bra, panty and garter belt set and her glossy black stockings. I took her in my arms and we kissed.

"Goddamn, you look gorgeous. Too bad you have more important matters to attend to," I said.

"Mmmm, that's quite a greeting from a handsome young man like yourself," Angie smiled. "But yes, it is a pity. I'd love nothing more than a lovely romp with you this morning."

"So, would I," I said. She looked at me and smiled deliciously.

"Your girl is finishing her primping," Angie said.

"Why bother," I asked, with a laugh. "We're going to be making love all morning."

"You know exactly why she is," Angie winked.

"Yeah, she was teasing me about that last night," I said. "I didn't realize they attended State."

"They do. David and Kami would as well if they hadn't received athletic scholarships at Ridgedale," Angie replied.

"She needs to stop worrying," I said.

"Perhaps, but you don't understand a woman's mind. They work overtime. Despite her tender age, Kami already understands men's minds," Angie smiled.

"She needs to stop worrying," I repeated.

"Uh huh. You haven't met those two yet. So, I hear you might come see your two old aunts tomorrow," she asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes. I'd like that a lot," I said.

"So, would we," she said. "We've not enjoyed any sexual hijinks in our office in quite some time."

"Then, I should definitely stop by," I smiled devilishly.

"You should, Kami will be busy tomorrow with her teammates, anyway," she smiled.

"I need to take care of all the women in my life," I laughed.

"Certainly," she smiled. "We're all in need of a man's attention since Richard has been working so much and David has been so busy with Ally. You're going to have to step up."

"I hope I'm ready for that task," I smiled.

"I'm sure you'll be fine," she laughed. "Loverboy, I should finish getting ready."

"Okay, if you have to," I said. We embraced again and shared some more passionate kisses. I felt myself beginning to become aroused before we finally parted.

"Think about me when you're with those younger women this morning," she smiled.

"I will. I'm trying to think of a way to convince you to stay right now," I said.

"What would your mother think, though? I missed our appointment because her son was ravaging me," she said.

"I don't know. Maybe it would help her make her mind up," I offered.

"Mmmm, perhaps it would. We'll see baby, we just need to be-," she started.

"Patient, I know," I interjected.

"Good," she said. She reached for my cheek and kissed me a final time. "Have a great day."

"You too, Angie. I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Bradley," she replied.

I watched as she walked off. Her ass looked exquisite in her white, satiny panties. I was listening to the sound of her heels click on the hardwood floor when I felt two small arms grab me from behind.

"Would you stop eye-fucking my Mom," Kami said.

"Hey, we were just talking," I said as she released me. I turned around to face her. She looked gorgeous, as always.

"Uh huh," she said. "Just talking? You have lipstick all over you. I heard you tell her you love her. Am I going to lose you to my own Mom?"

"Would you stop," I said. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her forcefully. I pushed her back against the wall and ravaged her mouth with mine. My mouth sought her tender neck, and I kissed and sucked her soft skin.

"Oh," she moaned. "That tells me you still love me."

"I do and I'm never going to stop," I said. My mouth covered hers and our tongues dueled once again as my hands roamed her body. Naturally, I felt she was not wearing a bra under her thin, white tank top. My hand wandered down her side and under her skirt revealing a lack of panties as well.

"I'm not sure I like you walking around without underpants," I said.

"Why? It's fun. I'm the only one that knows. It makes me so hot," she said as my mouth found her sensitive neck again.

"You're a shameful little hussy," I replied as my fingers probed her tender folds.

"Uhhhh," she gasped as my finger found her engorged clit. "I'm your shameful little hussy, though. That's the way you like me."

"I do," I said.

"We should be going, baby," Kami panted. "Otherwise, I'm going to fuck you right here in the entryway."

"Maybe we should," I said. "I already want us to go seduce your Mom into bed with us."

"You're awful, you know that, right," she moaned as my finger lightly strummed her hard, little love button.

"You're one to talk," I replied.

"Wait until it's your Mom in that situation," she said.

"I know," I said. "That's going to be great!"

"Ugghhh, you've turned into a monster," she smiled.

"No, I just love beautiful women," I said. "Come on." I took her hand and we left. The drive over was eventful in that before the truck was in motion, she had my cock out of my shorts and was stroking it lustily. She gave me directions and then put her face in my lap. I gasped as her mouth started working up and down my shaft. I was thankful that it was just a few blocks on quiet, residential streets, otherwise there might have been an accident. Kami was trying her best to convince me that she was the one.

I pulled into the circle driveway and put the truck in park. That caused Kami to work even harder. I had to stop her or she was going to make me cum.

"Hey, little devil," I pleaded. "Maybe we could at least go inside."

"I'm not done," she said before quickly resumed her feverish sucking.

"Come on, seriously. What are you doing," I asked, pulling her off me. For a petite woman she was quite strong, and it took some effort to separate her from my cock.

"I'm trying to suck you off. I've been thinking about sucking you off when we were driving," she said with an impish smile.

"Well, what if some of the neighbors see us," I asked.

"So, we're young lovers. These things happen," she smiled.

"Would you stop. We should go inside," I insisted.

"Huh uh. Not until I have your cum in my tummy," she said. Her hands were working my cock like it was a pepper grinder.

"Ugh, you're frustrating, you know that," I groaned. She quickly lowered her mouth around my cock.

"Mmmmhmmm," she moaned around my cock. God, she was so good at that. I tried my best to hold back and prolong the pleasure, but it was no use. She had me and she knew it.

"Oh, fuck Kami. Here it comes. Oh, damn. I love you, baby," I moaned as I leaned my head back against the back glass of the truck.

My cock erupted in her mouth and I felt her gulp. She continued sucking me until I was drained and my cock began to go limp. Finally, I slipped from her loving mouth. She sat up and smiled at me as she licked her lips. I looked at her and shook my head.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it," she asked.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you," I replied.

"Hopefully, you're going to love me forever," she smiled.

"I will," I said.

"You better. Let's go inside," she said. We walked up to the front door and there was a note on the door.

We're in the pool. Come in.

C&J

I opened the door and Kami took the lead since she'd been there before. I followed her through the massive house.

"Jackie's pretty successful too, huh," I asked.

"Yes, she is. Her grandfather left her some money, as well," Kami replied. "He was in the oil business. She has an island in the Bahamas."

"What," I asked.

"She has an island. It's really nice. You'll get to see it," she smiled.

We finally got to the patio door and I stared in amazement at the two blondes in the pool. They were both naked and they were wrapped in a tight embrace, their lips locked together in a passionate kiss. It was quite an erotic sight watching two sexy sisters make out like that.

"You see what I was worried about with you coming over here by yourself," Kami smiled.

"They're something, but you need to quit worrying. You're the only one I'm in love with," I said.

"Uh huh. We'll see how you feel in a few hours. Let's go have some fun," she said before she kissed me fiercely. She took my hand and lead me out the door. The girls in the pool saw us immediately and smiled. They parted their embrace and made their way to the stairs, before joining Kami and me on the deck.

"Brad, this is Carly and Jenn," Kami said.

"Hi," I said. Carly was about Kami's height, but more voluptuous. She had big breasts and an amazing set of hips. Her blond hair was bobbed short like Kami's and she wore glasses, something I'd always been turned on by. Jenn was taller like Jackie. She was busty as well but her taller frame was a little less curvaceous than her older sister. Her hair was long and pulled back in a ponytail. The thoughts of what I was about to experience made my mouth water.

"Is the water cold," Kami asked.

"No, it's really nice, actually," Jenn responded.

"We were keeping one another warm until you two arrived," Carly added.

"We saw that," Kami replied. She broke the ice by pulling off her tank top and unbuttoning her skirt. When she finished, she turned to start undressing me. I watched Carly and Jenn with interest, as I could see their curiosity. As Kami pulled off my t-shirt, they looked at one another and smiled.

"Jesus, Kami. You can pick them. What's your secret," Carly asked.

"Girl, I just got lucky," Kami replied. "And this is the best part." She pulled my shorts down. Despite the wonderful blowjob, seeing the two blondes and my beautiful little brunette naked had me worked up again. Kami took me in her hands and stroked me to full erection.

"Damn," Jenn muttered. "He's a work of art."

"So, are you three," I finally spoke. They looked at each other with knowing smiles.

"I think we should maybe skip the pool for now," Carly suggested. Kami looked at me and smiled. She pulled me by my cock back towards the house. The two blondes walked in front of us, allowing me to admire them from behind. Carly had an amazing round ass, while Jenn's was tighter and firmer like Kami's. I shook my head thinking about what was happening. I was about to have sex with three beautiful girls, two of whom I'd known all of 5 minutes. Carly led us upstairs, to what I assumed was her bedroom. She paused by the end of the bed and I walked up to her. She ran her hands over my chest and shoulders.

"Kami, we've got to get David in the gym. I mean, look at this fucking guy," Carly said.

"We've got to get David back from Ally Barnett first," Kami joked.

"They're pretty steamy already," Jenn asked as her hands rubbed my back and arms.

"Yes, he hasn't touched me since before I left for Atlanta," Kami replied.

"I'm sorry, baby," Carly said. She reached for Kami and they embraced. They were soon kissing. Kami'd said she hadn't been with Carly and Jenn, but the sparks flying between her and Carly made me wonder if I'd got the whole truth. I watched as my baby kissed the voluptuous, little blonde just like she kissed me. It made my cock throb. Jenn moved around from behind me.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I responded. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deliciously. My cock pressed against her flat belly as our embrace became tighter. My hands were naturally drawn to her large breasts and I cupped them, squeezing them softly. Our kissing intensified and Jenn pulled me to the bed. I landed on top of her between her spread thighs.

"You're so fucking hot," Jenn purred.

"So, are you," I replied.

"I'm glad you think so. I'm really turned on right now," she said.

"I can fix that," I offered.

"How," Jenn asked with an arched eyebrow.

I didn't answer. I moved down the bed so that my face was positioned above her wet sex. She was smooth of course and had the most exquisite set of labia that I'd yet encountered. Her inner lips were full and meaty, and protruded from her outer lips prominently. She looked so different than anything I'd seen. I was dying to lick her and pleasure her. I ran my tongue over her full lips and tasted her delicate nectar for the first time. It was wonderful. I lapped gently at her slit, drawing more of her nectar out.

"Nnggghh," Jenn moaned. "That's good."

"Good," I said between licks. "I'm going to eat your pussy until you're happy." I resumed my oral ministrations and Jenn writhed on the bed. I was reminded of the three other women that I'd pleasured like this. Each was unique. I was dying to taste Carly as well.

"He gets right to business, Kami," I heard Carly say.

"Yes, he does. The things he does to me are unreal," Kami replied.

"So, you've said," Carly laughed. Their commentary drove me wild and I loved having an audience. I reached for the backs of Jenn's knees and pushed them forward, exposing her underside to me fully. My tongue moved downward and I ran it across her tight, little pucker.

"Oh, Jesus," Jenn yelped. "That's different."

"I told you," I heard Kami remark.

"It's really dirty," Jenn said. "I love it, though."

"Me too," I added. I licked her ass a little more before I moved back to her wet sex. She seemed to be flowing like a river as my tongue moved through her generous lips.

"Oh, that's it," Jenn purred. "Eat me Brad. I love having my pussy licked."

And eat her I did. There was just so much to enjoy, as my tongue explored her full, wet lips. As she became more aroused, her lips seemed to swell and I took them between my lips to savor them. Jenn had a very thick, luscious clit. I admired it peeking out from under it's hood, seeking my attention. My tongue and lips worked it, building her pleasure ever higher. I heard moans off to my right and I turned briefly to investigate. I saw Kami's face buried between Carly's succulent thighs. The blonde writhed on the bed as Kami licked her skillfully. I returned to my own task, and my fingers joined the exploration of Jenn's wet sex. I would periodically pull them out to taste her wetness once again.

As I continued to work on her, Jenn's hands cupped my head, pulling me tightly against her wetness. I loved that feeling, like she was keeping me there lest I get away. I had no other place I'd rather be. My only wish was that I could somehow simultaneously satisfy all the wet female flesh I was with that morning. Carly's moans told me that Kami was doing her part to help my desires. I felt a rustling on the bed as I continued to lick Jenn. I looked to see that Kami had moved around on the bed and was lowering her hips over Carly's sexy face. Jenn's insistent tugging on my head reminded me that my attention needed to be on her and I resumed my assault on her hard clit. My tongue flicked it, gently at first, but with mounting intensity. As the intensity grew, so did the strength of her grip on my head and the grinding of her hips against my face.

"Ugh," she moaned. "You're going to make me come, Brad!"

I increased my intensity further, licking her clit ever more firmly. It seemed to swell even further, and her juices flowed along my fingers like honey.

"Oh, that's it. Don't stop," she cooed. My free hand reached for one of her generous breasts and I found her hard nipple. I pinched it firmly as I continued licking.

"Nnnggghh," she groaned. "That makes me so hot when you do that! I'm going to cum for you!!!"

She grabbed my head even tighter than before and my tongue moved as quickly over her clit as I could. Her thighs clenched against my head and her body tensed. She was there, I thought to myself. I heard her gasp my name and she became very still. Gradually, I felt her relax and she began running her fingers through my hair.

"You're pretty good at that," Jenn smiled.

"Thanks, I've had some great teachers," I replied. I slowly kissed my way up her lower abdomen towards her breasts. I took time to marvel at them and suck on her rock-hard nipples. Soon my hips were between her thighs and we kissed passionately. I loved the feeling of her voluptuous body against mine. It was yet another new experience that I was becoming used to having. I lost track of what had been going on next to Jenn and me until I heard Kami speak.

"Get a fucking room, you two," she said.

"What," I asked, looking over to see Kami and Carly embracing. The sight of the two of them made my cock throb. Kami's pale, petite frame pressed against Carly's tan voluptuousness was something to behold. I could never have imagined being in the situation I was in.

"You two are getting pretty steamy over there," Kami smiled.

"I don't think so," I replied. I rolled off Jenn and reached for Kami, pulling her on top of me. She smiled very seductively as leaned down to kiss me.

"I get to go first, huh," she asked.

"Yes," I smiled back at her. I felt her hips move and soon I was embedded in her luscious, wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck you feel good, baby," I said.

"Mmmm, so do you," Kami replied. Jenn and Carly moved next to me and took turns kissing me. I was in sensory overload as all three of them worked to pleasure me. Kami's hips moved quickly sliding her wetness up and down my shaft. I reached for her breasts and began to lightly knead her nipples. As I worked them, she tilted her head back and groaned. I felt her gush against me.

"Oh, fuck that was good," Kami said. "I'm going to have to help with the laundry, Carly."

nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers