Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 09

Story Info
Jill and Angie find the truth. The family takes a trip...
15k words
4.81
34.2k
51

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers

Author's note: I would like to thank @SWIM21 for his thoughts and suggestions that I've drawn from for this ninth installment of the series. His suggestions were very good and I hope that I've used them in a responsible fashion. Thank you for taking the time to write me.

I would also like to thank @goducks1, @paladin1954, @turboscot, @andrepk, @prop69 and the many members of the @Anonymous clan that have commented on almost every chapter. If I have missed anyone, please do not consider it a slight. I'm adding this in a hurry just before submittal. I've taken your glorious praise as well as your criticism and tried to come away a better writer.

Anyway. Here goes. Let me know what you think.

-nosebone

Tuesday, June 16, 1992, 10:00 A.M.:

I awoke after a solid twelve hours of asleep, as I'd been utterly exhausted the previous evening. When we made it to my house around noon, Kami, Carly and I had made love off and on until just before Mom was due to get home. I drove them both home and made it back to find her just walking in the house. When she asked how my day had been, I'd replied it had been good. I told her I'd went to the gym and met up with some friends.

The previous day had been completely amazing in fact. I couldn't believe what I'd experienced. The morning had been wonderful, but I found the afternoon that I'd spent with Kami and Carly to be the most special afternoon of my life. Before I went to sleep that previous night, I'd talked to Kami on the phone about it.

"Baby, that makes me so happy that you feel like that. Honestly. She means so much to me and this is working out the way I hoped it could," Kami said.

"Why you were weren't honest with me about it from the start," I asked.

"I wasn't really sure how you would react," she said.

"I think I've been pretty open-minded so far," I laughed.

"You have, but when you and I had that instant connection, it scared me. It was something I didn't figure I'd ever feel with another person. The only problem was, I already felt that way with her," Kami explained. "I wasn't sure how you would feel if I just told you. I didn't want you feel threatened."

"I would have understood, I think," I replied.

"I know that now," she said.

"You have two soulmates," I said.

"Yes. I do," she replied. "I can only hope you will, too."

"Yeah, maybe so," I replied.

Mom had already left for work that morning when I woke. I got out of bed and made breakfast before I took a long shower. Despite never getting anywhere close to the gym, I found that I was actually pretty sore, particularly in my hips and lower back. I smiled to myself as I thought about the wonderful reason for my fatigue. I was standing in front of the mirror, drying myself when my phone rang. I went to answer it and saw 'Bennett and Stevens Law' on the caller id.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi there, hot stuff," Jackie replied.

"How are you," I asked.

"How do you think I am after Carly and Jenn told me about yesterday," she answered.

"I see," I said with a laugh.

"There's been a slight change in plans. Angie had to appear in court this morning. So, it will just be you and me. Can you at least act like you're still interested," Jackie teased.

"Oh, I'm certainly still interested," I replied.

"Good. Why don't you be here about 11:30 and come ready for lunch," she said.

"I'll be there," I said.

I hung up the phone and started getting dressed. I'd forgot to ask where the office was, so I grabbed the phone book and found the address. A short while later, I parked in the lot across the street and walked over to the high-rise office building their suite was in. I rode the elevator up to the 12th floor and stepped off right in front of the door. I opened it and saw a young woman sitting at the reception desk. She was a gorgeous brunette, maybe a few years older than me, immaculately dressed and polished. Wow, I thought, as she stood to greet me.

"You must be Mr. Williams. Ms. Stevens is expecting you," she smiled. "May I get you anything? Coffee, a glass of water perhaps?"

My eyes were drawn to her short skirt and the shiny black nylons she wore. Her white satiny blouse seemed about to burst around her generous bosom. Maybe she could take Angie's place, I thought lewdly.

"No, ma'am, I'm fine. I'm Brad Williams," I replied extending my hand.

"I'm Michelle Walker. I'm Ms. Stevens and Ms. Bennett's assistant. Please, let me take you to Ms. Stevens' office," she said.

She walked in front of me allowing me a full view of her hips and those gorgeous legs. Talk about getting an appetite. We didn't have to walk very far before we reached Jackie's office door.

"Ms. Stevens, Mr. Williams is here to see you," Michelle called through the door after she knocked.

A few moments later the door opened and Jackie appeared. I kept my reaction to a minimum upon seeing her standing there in a sexy, red dress.

"Thank you, Michelle. I think that's all I need for today. Why don't you take yourself shopping this afternoon? I know you'd like some more outfits for the office," Jackie said. She handed Michelle a credit card.

"Ms. Stevens, you really don't have to do this," Michelle insisted.

"Honey, I must. I know your salary doesn't always stretch far enough. Ms. Bennett and I are glad to do this for you. We both know how it is starting your career," Jackie insisted.

"Thank you, Ms. Stevens. I really appreciate this. I'll see you in the morning," Michelle gushed and turned to walk away. I followed Jackie into her office.

"How long were you all going to keep that little morsel a secret," I asked after the door closed.

"Young man, you have more than enough little morsels in your life already," she said sternly. "Besides, I don't think Michelle is quite ready for what you have in mind."

"No," I asked.

"No. You should have seen the way she was dressed for her interview," Jackie laughed. "You'd have thought she was applying to be a nun. She's from a small town, her parents are both bible thumpers. She starts law school in August at Elizabeth. Angie and I have been working on her and she's coming around, she might have a bright future around here. She's really fucking sexy though, isn't she?"

"Yeah, she is," I agreed.

"I love helping a young woman see what she can truly be," Jackie smiled.

"She couldn't have asked for better mentors. I didn't come to see her though," I said.

"Oh, really? From the deer in the headlights description I got of your first meeting with Angie, you've become quite the confident, young man," Jackie smiled. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. In her 4-inch heels, I had to look up to her, slightly.

"I have. All of you are to blame for that," I said.

"I know. Shame on us," Jackie smiled. "So, what did you think of my little morsels yesterday?"

"I think they're amazing," I answered.

"They were both very excited, but Carly really raved about you," Jackie said.

"She did," I asked, hopefully.

"Uh huh," Jackie smiled. "Ang and I have been watching the two of them for a while now. We knew they were really close to one another, but eventually things blossomed between them. Then you came along and suddenly Kami was in love with another person. Carly was worried that she'd be left out."

"I didn't know about all of this though. I wouldn't have felt any different if I'd known," I said.

"Honey, I understand. I do," she said. "But when you have 5 women working on the same problem, at the same time, there are going to be a few thousand outcomes considered and a lot of caution thrown in because that's the way we are. Men are usually, 'I'll stick my cock in it and see what happens.'"

"I understand," I smiled. "It still seems weird to me."

"What does," Jackie asked.

"Loving two girls," I replied.

"Just two," she laughed. "Are the rest of us just a piece of ass every now and then?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that," I said as I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. "You all mean so much to me, but it seems like there should just be one that I'm really in love with."

"Sweet baby, as you get older you're going to realize that if you let everything that seems weird or unusual stop you from things, your life will be a lot less enjoyable," she smiled and cupped my cheek.

"I honestly should know that by now. The last few weeks have been weird and it hasn't stopped me," I laughed.

"No, it hasn't. Just let your heart be open and see what happens. I'll warn you though, Richard thought he could keep Angie and me to himself all these years. Look where it's gotten him," she grinned.

"I know, the poor guy," I laughed. "Look. I don't mean to be forward, but I came over here today to ravage you, not to talk."

"Oh. I see. You have a schedule I wasn't aware of," Jackie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, but I know you're a busy lady. I didn't want to screw up your afternoon," I said.

"I've got something you need to give a good screwing and it's not my afternoon," she said as she grabbed my neck and kissed me ravenously. "Mmmm, fuck. Damn, you know how to kiss!"

"I've had a lot of good teachers," I reminded her.

"Mmmm, you have," she said as she broke our kiss. "Angie's right, though. There are serious risks with you being a potential son-in-law."

"How's that," I asked. My hands had been slowly unbuttoning her dress and began cupping her big, soft breasts through her lacy bra. My mouth and tongue worked the soft skin of her neck voraciously.

"What you're doing right now, young man," she purred. "You've picked up what works very fast."

"Good," I whispered before my lips moved back over hers.

Her office phone rang suddenly, startling both of us.

"Hmmm," she said pulling away from me as she reached for the receiver. "Direct dial. That's going to be one of the girls or Angie or Richard. Hello?"

"Hi Ang," Jackie said. "Yes, he's standing right here. Let me put you on the speakerphone. There. You're live, hon."

"Good. Bradley, I wish we could do this face to face, but I wanted you to know as soon as I could. I just got off the phone with Richard," Angie said.

"And," I replied.

"He said it's an almost perfect match. We're sisters, baby. He's already told your mother," she said. I could tell from her tone that she was crying on the other end. Jackie wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me before kissing me on the cheek.

"Angie, I'm so happy for both of you. I still can't believe this has all turned out this way," I admitted.

"Me either, baby," Angie agreed. "All because Kami misdialed a phone number. I'm going to the hospital to see Jill. Richard is working to find someone else to cover the rest of her shift. He said she's pretty emotional as you can imagine."

"Yeah, I bet so," I said.

"God, I still can't believe it. I finally found that one thing that was missing in my life. My sister. I better go. I love you both," Angie said.

"We love you too, Ang. I'm so happy for you, honey," Jackie said.

"Thank you, babe," Angie said as she hung up the phone. Jackie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I know that was all a bit anti-climactic after all of you and Richard's detective work," she smiled.

"No, it's not. It's an amazing feeling to help get them together," I said. I tried to contemplate all that it meant. I'd been making love with multiple members of what was suddenly, officially my family. "I should call Mom."

"Yes, you probably should," Jackie smiled. She dialed the necessary extension and handed me the receiver. I dialed the nurse's station where Mom worked.

"Trauma unit," came the reply.

"Yes ma'am, this is Brad Williams. I was trying to reach my mom, Jill," I explained.

"Oh, sure, Brad. She's standing right here," the lady replied.

"Baby," Mom asked. I could tell she was crying, as well. "Is something wrong? Why did you call here?"

"I was just curious if you'd heard anything yet," I said.

"Uh, yeah. I just did. She's my sister, baby. Angie is my sister," she said. I heard her break down again. I looked at Jackie as she could hear Mom's sobbing. Jackie nodded at me, before she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and squeezed me against her.

"I'm sorry, Bradley," Mom continued. "Richard just told me. I made a bit of a scene. The girls were afraid something had happened to you."

"I understand, Mom," I said.

"Baby, I better let you go for now. I've got to get ahold of myself. I'll see you tonight. I love you," she said.

"I love you too, Mom. Bye," I replied.

"Bye, baby." I hung up the phone and Jackie held me tightly.

"You okay," she asked.

"Yeah. I think I am. I think I've had time to process the possibility of it. It was just dropped on them two days ago," I said.

"That's true," she said. "It's going to be okay, sweetie."

"Yes, it is," I smiled as I brought my head up from her shoulder. She kissed me gently on the lips before she stepped back to sit on the edge of her desk. Her hands slid down her thighs to the hem of her dress. She slowly pulled it up over the lacy tops of the stockings she was wearing. Soon, her bare womanhood was exposed.

"Now, where were we," she asked with a sexy smile.

I licked my lips and took the two steps towards her...

I got home from "lunch" with Jackie around 2. I didn't expect to see a car parked in the driveway, let alone a red Porsche 911. When I pulled in, I saw Kami sitting in the car. I immediately noticed she looked upset. I hopped out of my truck and quickly walked over to her.

"Hey, what's wrong," I asked.

"The school is shutting down the soccer team," she said.

"What, why," I asked.

"Budget shortfalls or some shit," she said. She slammed her fist against the steering wheel. The horn beeped loudly. "I'm so fucking mad!!"

"Baby, I'm really sorry. So, that's what the team meeting today was about?"

"Yes. Pretty fucking nice, huh," she replied.

"Hey. Why don't you come inside," I said. "Let's sit down and talk about it, okay?"

She looked at me and nodded. She slowly began to smile. It made my heart beat faster to know that as upset as she was, she still managed to smile a bit for me. She opened the car door and stepped into my open arms. I hugged her close and kissed her on the forehead.

"It's going to be okay, baby," I said.

"I hope so," she said. I took her hand and led her into the house. We walked to my room and I pulled her on the bed on top of me. I held her and kissed her gently, trying to soothe her as I could still see the fire in her eyes. Finally, she pulled away from me and sat up. She took my hand in hers.

"I met your Mom earlier," she smiled.

"You did? They were at your house," I asked.

"Yeah, they were. I tried to act surprised. Fortunately, I had enough emotion after this morning, that it was pretty easy to come up with some tears," she said sadly.

"I know. That just really sucks," I added. She laid her head on my chest and began to cry pitifully. I held her close to me and slowly rubbed her back.

"It was something I always wanted. To be able to play college soccer and they take it away from me. David could give a fuck less about running and he's still got his track scholarship," she wailed.

"I understand," I said as my hand continued to stroke her back. "What about State though babe? They have a soccer team."

"They never even recruited me in high school, baby. I'm not good enough to play there," she said.

"You were All-Conference this year though. And your team beat them twice this season. I think you should at least try," I insisted.

"I don't know. I don't want another disappointment," she said sobbing. "Maybe I should just focus on school. Speaking of which, I need to get my application into State like immediately or I'm not going to have any classes this fall."

"Yeah. That's true," I agreed. "I'm sorry that it took this course, but I am going to be very happy that we can be together."

"Eventually I'm going to see it that way," she said.

"I hope so," I said.

"So, how was your lunch," she asked devilishly.

"It was okay," I replied with a laugh.

"You're getting pretty spoiled," she laughed.

"I can't help that I'm a hot commodity," I replied.

"Let's try not to get too cocky," Kami replied. "Do you have anything left for me?"

"There's always something for you. You know that," I said.

"Uh huh," she replied. She raised up from me and peeled her t-shirt off. Her little denim shorts were next. As always, I couldn't resist running my hands over her lean little body.

"Let's get you naked," she smiled.

Her hands reached for my shorts and she quickly pulled them down while I pulled off my t-shirt. She reached for my cock and slowly stroked it.

"There seems to be a little life left in my favorite little man," she purred. She leaned down and took me in her mouth. "Eww. He tastes like he's been in an old woman."

"Whatever, it's not that bad. Why don't you get your young freshness over here on my face," I suggested.

"Gladly," she replied with a smile....

Kami left about 10 minutes before Mom came home. She looked like she'd been crying a lot but she immediately smiled at me when she walked in the house. I walked over and hugged her. She held on to me for a long while before she began relating all that happened.

"We talked and cried all afternoon. I don't think it's really hit home with either of us," Mom said.

"I know. It's really special though, after all these years," I smiled.

"Yes, it is," Mom agreed. "This has been a crazy few weeks."

I nodded and continued to hold her hand. She squeezed mine back.

"I hate to change the subject, but I'm starving. What would you think about calling and ordering us a pizza," she said.

"You know me. I'm always interested in pizza," I laughed.

"I didn't figure I'd have to twist your arm or anything," she said. "Why don't you order? I want to take a shower."

"Okay Mom," I replied.

She'd just returned from her bedroom when the delivery guy rang the doorbell. I paid him before Mom and I sat at the table. We ate in silence before she spoke.

"Angie asked if we could to go to Dallas this weekend. She wants to see where I grew up. Would you mind," Mom asked.

"No, of course not Mom. You two need to get to know one another," I smiled.

"You'll be okay by yourself," Mom asked.

"Of course, I will be," I replied. "I'll be working all weekend anyway."

"That's true. You won't have much time for any wild parties," she smiled. There was only one kind of wild party I could imagine and it would involve Kami and Carly. We finished eating and I put away the leftovers. Mom stood and stretched. "I'm beat. I barely worked 5 hours and I feel like I've been put through the wringer."

"You had a pretty emotional day, Mom," I said.

"I did," she agreed. "Would you mind if I go to bed?"

"No, you should rest. You never sleep enough as it is," I laughed.

"Don't start tonight," she smiled, shaking her head. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me. Our hug lasted longer than I figured she'd feel comfortable with, but I enjoyed having her in my arms. Despite all the women I'd made love with that summer, there was still one that I wanted more than anything. It was almost like she could read my thoughts and she let go of me. I smiled and nodded to her.

"Night baby," she said.

"Good night, Mom."

I turned to walk to my room with my thoughts of her consuming me. I saw there were a few missed calls on my phone. The first two were the Bennett's number. The last was Jackie's number. I dialed the Bennett home first and Angie answered.

"Hi there," she said sleepily.

"Hi," I said. "How's your evening?"

"It's okay, but I think I've had enough emotion for one day. I drank a glass of wine and now I'm about to fall asleep in Richard's chair. How's Jill doing," she asked.

nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers