Was Jenny Really My Sister

Story Info
Stepsister and I experiment with each other.
2.8k words
4.01
203.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incest has always held a fascination for me. It's not that I ever thought about sex with my mother or sister, I had often thought about it though with my stepsisters. It was this junction that has sparked my interest. When you have sexual interactions with a stepsister is it really incest. If we had met later in life it could have been a one night stand, a blind date or even an interlude between two strangers.

My mother had remarried a short while after my father died. With that marriage I gained three sisters, Sarah, Sue and Jenny.

Sarah was the eldest of the three and was engaged to be married. She never liked my mother, she never liked me and the feeling was mutual. The less I had to do with her the better.

Sue was like no girl I had ever known up to that point in my life. She had blond hair down to her shoulders, a generous d cup pair of breasts and an athletically strong body. She had left high school to do a secretarial degree. She provided me with the inspiration for all my activities and was actively in my thoughts.

Jenny and I were only a couple of months apart. We were both beginning to explore our sexuality and both wanting to rebel against our respective parents. This was to be a recipe for disaster, not for us but for our parents.

As I was the only boy in the house the garage was converted into my bedroom and became my home. I would spend all my time in there. I had a TV, radio, pool table, double bed, my own library and everything a guy could want. Growing up I had certainly not been part of a prudish household. Hell I'd seen my mother naked almost every day and my own sister was just someone in my life who I did not particularly take notice of. Since my father had passed away my sister had become the bitch from hell so I was more than happy to keep my distance from her.

The increase in women in the household invariably led to the odd glimpse of breast that I was not previously used too. In coming to terms with the extra flesh content in the house I found myself most evenings having a permanent erection. This had led me to my first experience of masturbation. I was standing in the shower thinking about Sue, her body and curves and imagining every part of her, it was driving me insane only ever catching glimpses of her. I wanted to see everything of her and was prepared to do anything for it. I had a firm grip on my cock, and with the shower gel over my palm was stroking from the base all the way to the tip. I could feel a tingle in the base of my shaft and never having felt it before eased off. After only a couple of seconds I started again, again I had that tingle although this time it was stretching down to the tip. It was almost painful and made me stop again.

Never having done this and never having had these feelings before I didn't know what was natural and what was not. I still had Sue firmly pictured in my mind, her breasts heaving in front of my face, my pulse racing as I reached out to grab them. It was at this point I felt a surge through my cock, my eyes burst open and I let out a deep guttural moan as my orgasm struck and I shot stream after stream of cum the full width of the shower. My legs failed and felt like rub, I could barely stand and the end of my cock tingled so much that I couldn't touch it without my legs giving way. It was the most intense feeling I have ever had and never since has it been as intense as that first time. I was hooked on this feeling and every night in my room, I had pictured Sue right there beside me as I masturbated time and again to orgasm.

With Sue firmly implanted in my mind I had become intent on seeing more of her. I began to walk in accidentally more on her in the bathroom. She sometimes tried to cover up although they were often feeble attempts at doing so always show me a generous length of inner thigh. She always left the door to her room ajar after her showers. I used these as a sign for an invitation and would creep along the hallway, peering through the gap in the doorway at her getting changed. I would often pull my cock out and masturbate right there, knowing full well that anyone could come along and catch me. This used to make my heart pound in my chest and gave me a sense of delirium where I didn't care for what was going on around me. It was on one of these occasions that whilst standing there I got to see more of Sue than I ever dreamed. She was standing in front of the mirror that allowed me to have a perfect view of her front. She had opened her dressing gown and was cupping her breasts. She was rolling her nipples in between her finger and thumb and was gently squeezing and rubbing them together. I had my cock in my hand, with precum oozing out lubricating me even more. She pulled her hands away from her breasts and yanked down her knickers immediately exposing her perfect mound to me. She slid one hand back to her breasts, the other down her stomach and began to slide it between her legs. I was right on the edge, about to have an explosive orgasm in the hallway when Jenny's door opened right next to me. She had caught me right there with my cock in my hand about to explode watching her sister masturbate for my benefit in front of the mirror.

My cock went flaccid, I ran to my room imagining the worst. Jenny disappeared into Sue's room and shut the door behind her. A half hour later, Sue, my mum and I were sitting at the dining table. My mum was saying it was inappropriate, Sue was sitting in her dressing gown opposite me with a smile on her face knowing full well what we were both doing and I sat there sheepishly saying it would never happen again.

I disappeared to my room, masturbating three times that evening with the images of her lips spreads apart with her finger in them. It was at this point that Jenny entered my life. Whilst lying on my bed with my cock between my hands stroking up and down I noticed her out of the corner of my eyes. She had been standing in the garden by my door peering in watching me just as I had been doing to Sue earlier. I didn't hesitate a moment, if anything I was driven on even further knowing that I was being watched. I exploded almost immediately and to emphasise any effect I was having on Jenny I brought my hands up to my mouth and licked my own cum off them. I enjoyed the taste of my own fluids, I wouldn't describe it as salty or sweet but a taste that I still enjoy. I wiped my self clean and rolled over preparing to go to sleep. After a moment or two I rolled back to see if Jenny was still watching but she had moved away.

Over the next few weeks things quietened down. I still caught glimpses of Sue, I still masturbated every night however Jenny and I were starting to connect and be friendlier to each other. We were even starting to behave more like friends than people whose parents had met and married. Her father had a holiday home which we used to go to every other weekend and for our holidays. It was on one of these weekends that our interaction with each other moved to a new level.

I am not sure what it was that kicked everything off, it was definitely of my initiation and I suspect driven by images of Sue. When we were away Jenny and I shared a room. It was simple with a set of drawers for each of us and a bunk bed. As it was Jenny's house more than mine she got the choice of beds and always chose the top. From memory it was a normal day, we had been to the beach walking along it as it was mid winter, had come home, had dinner and settled in front of the TV on a stormy night. We all piled off to bed after the evening movie. I lay in my bed stroking my cock picturing Sue. In the back of my mind I had a feeling that Jenny was watching me but wasn't sure. I lay there nervously thinking about what to do.

After about forty five minutes I got out of bed and stood up looking at Jenny. I wasn't sure if she was awake or asleep. I whispered if she were awake and got no response. After a few minutes more I placed my hand under her sheets and began to stroke her leg. I got no response so I ventured further up her body slightly touching her breasts. I heard her moan and she rolled over towards me. I thought I had been caught again so I shot back into my own bed. After about fifteen minutes I went back to standing next to her. I slipped my hand under the covers again and began to feel her legs again. This time when I let my hand wander it brushed over her pubic mound. This time when Jenny moved I froze in place to see where her legs would go. She had spread her legs giving me easier access. In all the magazines I had been looking at I had seen a lot of hardcore sex scenes. I wondered what a woman felt like between her legs, the stories I had read gave explicit descriptions but nothing ever prepares you for the real thing. Her mound was firm and I could feel her pelvic bone beneath it, her lips were folding gently between my fingers and her juices were flowing. The fluid was slippery like silicone oil and the more I stroked her between her lips the more the fluid flowed, my fingers slipped deeper into her folds and before I realised I was slowly finger fucking her. This carried on for about half an hour, the whole time Jenny lay there with her eyes shut. Eventually I stopped and crawled into my own bed, stroking my cock until another orgasm hit.

The following morning Jenny acted like nothing had happened and I genuinely believed that she was asleep. The day was uneventful and when the evening arrived the events of the previous night repeated themselves. the only difference being that this time when Jenny moved I stayed where I was.

We returned to out home in the city a few days later and after a few nights I worked up the courage to sneak into Jenny's room. I began to stroke her again, feeling her moisture building around my fingers when a noise in the hallway disturbed me. I froze not wanting to be discovered. I moved into the lounge room pretending to be watching the television and waited until I was sure there was no one else around. After about twenty minutes I moved back into Jenny's room and placed my hand under her sheets, I began to feel around when suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. I was expecting it to be her father and was preparing myself to get the beating of my life, as I turned around I saw that it was Jenny. She had placed her pillows in such a way that it looked like there was someone in the bed.

She giggled and whispered in my ear that she had been awake the whole time through each of the nights I had been feeling her and that she had an orgasm every time I had been stroking her. She reached down with both hands, with one hand she grabbed mine and placed it between her legs to feel her up, with the other she reached into my pyjamas and began to stroke my cock. We continued doing this for a few minutes just feeling each other looking into each others eyes. The heat was building in my stomach, my heart began to pound, I licked my lips and we became locked in an embrace feverishly kissing each other, our hands stroking each other faster. Within moments I had an intense orgasm as we slumped sweating against each other. After a moment or two I left her room returning to my own and found renewed energy for another orgasm as I recollected the events of the evening.

After this Jenny began to visit my room more often, enjoying the comforts I had there and as the nights got later we would play with each other. I progressed from feeling her to performing oral sex on her. I would crawl down between her legs stroking her lips between my fingers feeling her get moist, I wanted to watch my fingers sliding in and out, to see up close only what I had seen in magazines. I couldn't resist the temptation to stick my tongue out and began to grab the nib at the top with my tongue and go in long strokes from the nib of her clitoris down to her anus and back again. She let out a gasp and grabbed my head pulling me further between her legs, at one stage I couldn't breathe but had to keep going giving her what I thought was maximum satisfaction. After a while she pulled my head away from her, she looked at me with a distant look in her eyes, she opened her mouth slightly and then moved my hands towards my cock, she slowly began to move them up and down for me. I needed no further encouragement and began to stroke myself slowly, watching her watching me, becoming more aroused and feeling that tingling feeling that struck at the base of my cock I could feel my orgasm building. I tensed my muscles, succumbing to the feelings engulfing me and an orgasm long and hard into my hands. With Jenny watching me I licked myself clean, we sat there looking at each other, looking at each others privates, smiling and knowing there would be more.

This continued for about three months. It was at a party we were holding at our house that our final moment with each other came. We had been teasing each other throughout the course of the day caressing each other and making all sorts of comments. Neither of us were the type to stay up extremely late, our usual time for heading off to bed being eleven at the latest. So we made a bet, whoever was still awake at one could do whatever they wanted to the other. My mind was racing, I had already decided that I wanted to lose my virginity and that I wanted it to be with her. For the rest of the evening we continued to flirt with each other, moving closer to that all important hour.

The hour arrived and we agreed to meet around the side of the house by my room as the party was at the other end of the house. Everything progressed as it had done previously, we began to feel each others moistness, kissing gingerly. I knelt down and began to kiss and lick her folds as I had been doing for a few weeks now. She was sitting on the edge of the flower bed outside my room and pulled me up against her. She slid her hand between us and guided my cock between her legs. I could feel her lips gathering around my cock, I pushed forward and continued to slide up and down between her legs. The feeling was intense and I could feel my cock sliding up and down her clitoris and reaching down to her anus. Suddenly she broke off our contact, I wasn't sure why and was feeling massively frustrated. A minute later her father was standing there asking if we were okay. By this time we had pulled everything back into place and said we were just talking and laughing. We ended that night there and fortunately or unfortunately it never happened again.

Our parents divorced each other soon after and we went our separate ways. I have never been in contact with her again but I will always remember how she helped to shape my sexuality. Was it really incest, technically she was my sister by marriage, but despite this I have never classified it as that. What do you think?