Was She Submissive? Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman on a journey to find her submission.
1.5k words
4.04
12.2k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my GOD, she thought, as she slapped the alarm off, it's only Wednesday! She had to get up and head toward the office, she had been taking extra time with her grooming now because she wanted to look beautiful to him every time he saw her at work or home. She was also more selective about her wardrobe though it had to be professional on the exterior, it could certainly be sensual and sexy underneath. It enhanced her sense of being a passionately sexual diva when she felt the lacy things against her skin.

On her drive to work she was still pondering why she had begged him to fuck her? Was he that good in bed that she NEEDED HIM? Was she under his lustful spell? Should she resist him next time they were together? She grimaced at the thought of him not ever seeing her again, but it wasn't like her to be such a willing sex slave. What did it mean to wear Master's Collar? He made it sound like it was so important but what did she need a collar for? She was happy in her life from day to day, but more happy now that he was in her life in such an erotic way.

She stepped inside the door of her office building and broke a heel off her shoe. Then she discovered HE was behind her, entering the building...

He picked up the broken heel from the floor. Then he gently took her arm to help her balance and said, "Miss Brandy, let me help you." He took three steps around the corner placed her in a chair. He was down on his knees in front of her this time, how odd to have her MASTER at her feet. "Are you hurt," he asked, "Do you need further assistance?" Spoken as a boss would she thought to herself. There were many others in the lobby some who knew them as colleagues.

"No," she sheepishly replied. She was too embarrassed, that she had almost fallen. His hand was caressing her calf gently, but oh so quickly ran his hand up her thigh, so discreetly, to find she had worn the garters and stockings to work. She felt flush with excitement that he had his hand anywhere on her body.

"I'll help you get on the elevator, Miss Brandy" He said. As the elevator doors closed his smile widened because they were alone and an evil grin took over as he stopped the elevator between floors. "Time for training," he demanded.

She was trapped there with him and her thoughts were not of getting away from him but how submissive she felt at him controlling the event that was about to take place. A deep feeling of excitement and anticipation flooded her heart and mind.

He was cool and smooth as he walked around her seemingly making up his mind about what to do with this opportunity. Then he knew, he told her, "Strip for me, slowly, and let me see you move for me." He was in his mind developing a strategy as he watched her, he was more and more aroused with each button and each move. He slid the blouse off her shoulders. The skirt slipped down to the floor on top of the blouse he already removed. Her thighs and the garters were exposed, as exposed as she was.

She asked, "Won't they come looking for us or discover the elevator is not moving?"

He said, "Trust me my girl, I will make sure we are safe when we play." He called his office and demanded they place elevator 3 on the work order list as being out of order. So it was done as he commanded... He smirked at her presumptuousness of her having inadvertently telling her Master that she knew better than he did. She would need to remember her place. He didn't reprimand her for this time. After training she would know the error of her ways, but for now he would tell her. He hadn't taught her his rules of conduct, YET.

"Now," he said, "where were we?" He kissed her deeply and then he whispered, "Who does your pleasure come from?" She was silent and didn't know what to say. "Don't you remember?" He asked. "All pleasures come from your MASTER?"

Timidly she said, "Yes, I remember now Master, my pleasure is derived from you."

He said, "So what I do with you, is for our mutual pleasure and gratification, although you are to focus on servicing my needs."

He pinned her against the wall and she could feel his hardness pressed against her. He held her hands above her head as he began kissing and suckling her breasts squeezing the nipples in his fingertips. He reached down and unzipped and pushed into her finding her so wet. It excited him to know he could encourage that kind of reaction from her. He lifted her slightly off the ground and began to pound her pussy as he took her against the walls of the elevator. She began moaning and he remembered where they were and he put his hand across her mouth and fucked her even harder.

The sound of that elevator bell would never be the same to either of them after that. They both came very hard. As he realized how late they were he straightened himself up. "This is quite a beginning to our day isn't it?" he asked. We need to finish this another time."

She smiled and agreed.

The day was a long day and had been a hard day because her thoughts were less focused on work than on the encounter with him this morning. She hadn't seen him all day but didn't know if he would come by again in the evening. She showered and fixed dinner. After dinner she put on a red slinky silk night gown. Her nipples protruding as the fabric slid across her nipples making them hard. She laid back into her many pillows on her bed and began watching a romantic movie.

Then she heard the door bell and yes it was him. He came in and pulled her close to him so tightly she could barely breathe. She had longed for that kiss. Looking at her in the red silk made him smile, a smile that was cocky and self assured. "From now on, as I enter the door, you are to let your clothing drop to the floor," he ordered her, "There will be nothing between us."

Looking again he said, "It's time for me to inspect my property." She giggled. "What's so funny about that my girl?"he demanded to know. Her face dropped, she knew he meant for her to be silent. He turned her as he looked and touched every area of her body, that now belonged to him, he showed her no expression on his face. Her nervousness was palpable and still she had a Mona Lisa smile. "No tattoos or body art and no piercings," He said, "We may change that someday but for now, you are beautiful my girl."

"Come kneel on your knees before me but don't look at me cast your eyes to the ground, until I allow you to look upon me."

He waited five whole minutes before he allowed her to look up at him. As she did the first thing that came into sight was his dick swollen and so ready for her attention, she looked further up to the smile on his face. She waited for instructions and wondered what was in his mind. The smile disappeared from his face he stared deeply into her eyes feeling her yearnings. He took his dick and hit her lips with the tip of it and she opened her lips slightly as he felt the wet mouth he was about to take.

He knew what he wanted her to learn tonight, that she wouldn't always get what she wants. Reaching out feeling her hair between his fingers as he pushed her head down on him. He fucked her mouth deeper and harder as she moaned. Feeling how hard he was and how deep it was, she wasn't sure how long she could hold on to service him. He was moaning as he never had before almost allowing her to see she was pleasing him completely and that he needed her too. Then as he moved his dick all the way to the back of her throat he shot a huge load of cum which went down her beautiful throat and out her lips which were filled with his nectar.

He got dressed, he looked so sexy to her as she lie there watching him. "You please me very well my sweet sexy subbie." He said. "That is your JOB as my sex slave, to tend to my every sexual need." He reminded her, "Be sure you remember that!"

As he got to the door he turned and asked what he had asked before, "WHERE DOES YOUR PLEASURE COME FROM?" He asked in a deep serious tone and she knew what to say.

She said quietly and respectfully, "My pleasure comes from YOU, MY MASTER!"

With that he smiled a beautiful smile that said how much she had pleased him and he left....She felt fulfilled as well, she had pleased him well.