Was the Bitch that Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My plan is going as well as I had planned, I paid cash for the truck and the r v, I had them put in my cousins name, I have only 3 credit cards, also in his name, I plan on heading out to Florida for a few years, and laying low and maybe I will get lucky and my wife will file for divorce for abandonment, I hope she does this soon, with the no compete clause in my contract, I can't work for another brewery for a year and the king of brewery's is not far from where I will be staying in the r v in Florida.

One year and 3 months later, a lot of things have changed, Jack is divorced and he was correct, the woman does get everything, his wife got the house and 60 percent of everything, plus 60 thousand a year alimony.

Jack lost his job, but he did get a nice job working in one of the last Blockbuster Video stores left open, he's a tape re-winder and D V D cleaner, and he has a nice one room apartment above the local adult store.

Jan, well she had a tough time making payments on the house and her car, she never knew about the payments on the house, she was sure we always paid cash, she lost both and with bad credit, cant get an apartment worth having, Jan also lost her job but did find another job, she is a waitress at Denny's on the interstate, she did file for abandonment, she needed the divorce to get her welfare started, she got nothing from me like she thought she would, seems they couldn't find me and she had to get her welfare assistance fast so she just got a quick clean divorce.

My loving Daughter, she didn't get married, Brad confronted her about the audio tapes and she said she didn't think it was all that bad if the wife got her some on the side, same old story she told me.

Brad called off the wedding, Judy lost her Millionaire family, she lost her dad and now lives in a 2 bedroom apartment on the wrong side of town. She shares it with her loving mother.

From what I hear my wife and daughter are dating, well if you can call all the black men stopping by every night laying their 20 dollars down as dating, then I guess they are dating pretty heavy.

I am having a ball in southern Florida, all the bikinis here, the great weather and a fantastic job working with The king of brews.

Thank you for reading my story.

Maybe Jan will tell her story next.

12