Washed Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he grew bored of making patterns on her skin, he put the spur down and moved to more hands-on methods. He took hold of her torso, lifting some of her weight off the bed, and rolled her whole body side to side as much as the restraints allowed, listening to the slosh of water inside her. Then he returned a hand to her clit as he started slapping her stomach and breasts sharply with his other hand, each sting leaving her moaning.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked her.

"Yes. No! I don't know. I can't take it any more," Rachel choked out amidst her cries.

"I'll let the water out when you come," Matt said. "It's your job to come. If you can't do it like this, then you won't get to for days and days and days, and all this cleaning will have been for nothing." He gave her stomach one final hard pinch, then turned away from her briefly to pull out his final trick.

The bullet vibrator shoved up her vagina was what her body finally needed for release. Rachel cried out as she came, her whole body shaking and thrashing. Some pee squirted from her urethra and some water even leaked out around the butt plug as she had the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Matt stayed with her through it, turning the vibrator off but still stimulating her clitoris, then undid all the restraints and cradled her.

"Shhh, baby. You've done so well. Do you want me to take the plug out now?"

Rachel just breathed for a while, too spent and limp to speak. Matt gently stroked his own still-hard cock, and she moved a hand towards it but couldn't muster up the strength to help him out just yet.

"Actually," she said softly, "I don't need to just yet. I can stay like this for a while. It's the comfortable kind of uncomfortable."

Matt laid a hand on her side and belly with all the tenderness in the world. "That's my girl," he smiled.

12