Washing Dishes

Story Info
Who knew washing dishes could be so much fun?
1.6k words
4.01
42.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him as he stood at the kitchen sink. Sitting in the living room, she gazed through the doorway as he washed the plates and stacked them in the draining rack completely unaware of her loving looks as he concentrated on the task at hand. He'd made a delightful dinner but the mood had been dampened by the stressful day she'd had at work. As she vented about this coworker being an idiot and that one being an asshole, he had merely listened attentively and encouraged her to go on with what she was feeling. Even after she had run out of steam in her disparagement of her coworkers, he had known that reliving the stresses of her job would keep her pretty wound up so he simply encouraged her to go relax in the living room while dealt with the dishes.

He was a good man and he tried his best to take care of her. She didn't know how she had gotten so lucky in finding him but she was certainly glad she did. He always said that he was the winner in the bargain but in the long run it didn't really matter. They loved each other and were as perfect together as all the old stories portrayed. She always tried to find little ways to show him how much she loved him and in various little ways he let her know that she was loved as well. During the course of her reverie she got an idea.

Rising from the couch and walking into the kitchen, she stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his sides, hugging him from behind. She knew he liked the feel of her breasts in his back. Heck, he liked the feel of her breasts anyway he could get it, back...front...or sideways. But in this case he just stood a little straighter as if trying to feel as much of her on his back as possible. She just kept her arms around him and placed her cheek between his shoulder blades.

"Are you feeling better? Less frustrated?" he asked without turning around. Despite her arms being around him his hands remained free and he continued to wash the dishes.

"Yes, that was a very nice dinner. I appreciate all that you do for me, whether I've had a tough day or not."

"Thank you" he said as reached for one of the pans in the sink. "I'm glad you liked it."

She didn't say anything but just kept her arms around him for another moment as she felt the warmth radiating from his back and the smooth play of his muscles as he moved. When she started to caress his chest he didn't say anything but she could tell he enjoyed the movement of her hands as he unconsciously pressed back against her. She slid her hands under his shirt and continued to run her fingers gently along his skin but more tenderly and with greater affection. Then she reached down and unbuckled his belt and placed her fingers down the loosened top of his jeans.

"Mmm, that's nice," he said with a touch of surprise.

From the place where her cheek still rested between his shoulder blades she jokingly said, "Usually you say 'lower'."

His voice slipped into basso profundo and he said, "OK, lower."

As if of cue, her searching fingers slipped lower into the top of his pants and finally found their way under the waistband of his underwear, grazing the top of his penis. She tickled the soft skin for a moment and then drew her hand back out.

"Tease," he said mockingly and started to turn around. She hugged him tighter so that he was unable to face her and she said with a mischievous smile, "No, don't turn around. You keep washing the dishes, I'll show you what kind of a tease I can be."

"Hmm...OK." was all he could come up with as she reached down to unbutton his jeans and unzip the fly. She then put her left hand on his chest as the right moved to caress his penis through the fabric of his underwear. He was still relatively soft but she knew she could change that with just a few well placed strokes. Running her fingernails up and down the quickly swelling bulge for a moment, she then slipped her hand inside the soft cotton of his underwear to feel the heat within. As she wrapped her fingers around his thickening shaft she could feel it swell with blood and desire. Holding him gently in her hand, she allowed him to feel her fingers move ever so slightly. She then noticed that he had stopped washing the dishes and was just standing there almost transfixed by her caresses. Though she couldn't see his face, she could imagine that his eyes were closed and he was totally enraptured by the moment.

"Umm...dishes for you, my good man. I've got my hands full." She said breaking the spell that she had placed him under.

He replied from some far away place "Yeah...dishes." and reached to grab another pan. As he began to wash the pan she moved her hands to his hips and slowly pulled his jeans and shorts down to his ankles.

He gasped in surprise and said, "It's going to be a little hard to wash dishes with my pants around my ankles."

Still standing behind him she reached back in front to take his erection in her hand and said, "It already seems pretty hard. You worry about the dishes and I'll worry about you."

She held his now full erection in her hand for a moment just giving the occasional squeeze around the base to make sure he was fully aroused. She loved feeling him get hard in her hands, feeling the hot blood fill the tissues as his manhood rose to her touch, knowing that she had the power to bring him pleasure with just the embrace of her fingers.

She began to slowly caress his shaft, just letting her hand glide along the smooth warm skin until she reached the head and then gave it a playful squeeze. He moaned softly as he paused in his duties to make sure he didn't drop the pan he had almost forgotten about. She then circled his penis with her entire hand as she had seen him do on those occasions when he stroked himself while she watched. She could just imagine that it felt to him the same as when he pleasured himself but realized it must be better since she was doing it for him.

Moving her hand up and down his length slowly and sensually caused him to moan again and put down the pan he had been scrubbing. He placed both hands on the edge of the sink as he let himself feel the full effects of her delightful hands. She also stopped and relaxed her grip without letting go and whispered seductively in his ear, "Don't stop, we're not done yet."

His voice was almost hoarse when he replied, "That's funny, I was about to say the same thing." And he picked up the pan to continue washing.

She stroked him a couple more times and then a bit of inspiration caused her to reach over to the side of the sink and gather some of the dish soap in the palm of her hand. She spread the soap on his throbbing cock and started to stroke him again. The lubrication allowed her hand to glide over him and surprisingly he became harder still. She moved her hand up and down from head to base and back again giving him full strokes in the same rhythm they shared when making love. After a moment she could feel the muscles in his hips and back start to tense and she could tell that he was close. Not losing the rhythm but increasing the pressure caused him to straighten up and press closer to her.

When she felt the first pulses in his twitching cock she moved her hand up to the head and caressed it, folded it within her hand, and gently squeezed the engorged knob in a way that she knew would bring him the greatest pleasure then continued sliding up and down the full shaft. His body tensed still further as his hips started to rock back and forth slightly. With a deep guttural moan he tensed again and exploded. Long ropes of cum shot from his pulsing cock and a cry of ecstasy escaped from deep within his throat. His whole body convulsed with the orgasm as she kept stroking him and he kept coming again and again. Finally his body started to relax but she kept her hand on his penis, stroking more gently but determined to milk all of the essence out of him.

When his penis started to deflate a little, she pulled her hand away and reached down to pull his pants up to his hips. He just leaned against the side of the sink and breathed heavily. Eventually he managed to say, "Thank you. I'm so glad I married someone who appreciates hard work." And then he turned around, gathered her up in his arms and kissed her deeply and sensually.

After breaking away from the kiss she looked up at him and said, "Why don't you get cleaned up while I finish these dishes. And then I want you to meet me in the bedroom because I plan on getting some more hard work out of you."