Washing Dishes With Plus

Story Info
Watching her man from behind proves too much.
1.5k words
4.52
18.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit here watching you standing in front of the sink washing dishes it occurs to me how sexy you look. My eyes wander up and down your entire body over and over again. You are talking about the days events which normally hold my interest but right now all I can muster is an occasional "uh ha" or "yes, baby".

I am just too distracted to hold this conversation with you but you are still oblivious and keep chatting on and on. I watch as you bend over the sink and drop your big hands into the soapy water. Your tight ass demands my full attention and my eyes are riveted on it as I notice your occasional slight shift to place a clean dish on the drain board. It seems as if you are trying to entice me but I know that you are not because you are still chatting incessantly. Your back is turned to me...you cannot see the hunger, the lust, the love in my eyes. Your little dance back and forth while you wash and place the dishes, as well as knowing that there is nothing on underneath your jeans is too much for me. I get up out of my chair, walk up behind you, place my hands on your ass, and begin to slowly massage it. You turn slightly towards me, stop in mid-sentence and say, "Baby, I am doing the dishes!"

"So" I answer, "dishes can wait."

"No, baby I want to get them done and out of the way."

If you would just turn and see the look in my eyes, you'd know you're fighting a losing battle. Still behind you, still massaging your asscheeks I get up on my tiptoes, lean into you and whisper "Baby, I know how much you love it when I touch your ass."

"Yes babe, I do love it...just not right now."

Your attempts to dissuade me do not work. In fact they make me want you more. I press myself into you and know that you can feel my hard nipples against your back. Reaching my hands around you, I slide them up under your T-shirt and run my hands all over your hard chest. "Sweetheart, I really want to get these dishes out of the way, so if you would just step back... "

Ignoring you, my hands move down your belly. I rub your chest, and with my other hand, I lift your shirt over your back, and slick your skin with wet kisses. Undressing you, I move my hands to your pants, and slowly unbutton and unzip your jeans. Pulling your pants open, I reach in, my hands playing over you. Both hands move back to your tight ass, caressing, rubbing, and loving it. I slide your pants down, letting them pool at your ankles. But.... you are still washing those damn dishes. I move my index finger from the bottom of your ass crack all the way to the top and down again several times. I feel your entire body begin to relax. My hands reach further until I find your balls. I trace my fingernails all over them.

"Baby, please......." but your voice trails off. I coddle your balls in my hands, caressing them gently. Oh my God babe...how good it feels to touch you. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, I know that you are mine. Playing with your balls, pressing into you, I have no idea if your beautiful cock is aroused or not but judging by your sighs and your soft moans, I suspect that it is. All of a sudden you turn around, causing my hands to release your balls. And there you stand in all of your magnificent glory before me. Dear God, what have I done to deserve you? Your cock is thick and hard...my efforts have paid off. You bend to kiss me passionately and I return your kiss. Our tongues intertwined, probing, searching one another. Your hands reach down to grasp and remove my T-shirt. Looking into your eyes with hunger and love, I reach back to unfasten my bra and let it fall to the floor. The look on your face is precious. One of amazement, of awe, of love. "Russell, have me...have all of me."

You take my breast and cup it with your hand. With your other hand, you rub my nipple between your thumb and index finger. My pleasure is obvious. I reach for your head and guide your lips to my breast and ask you to suckle me. At first, you start softly, slowly, sweetly. Then you suck harder and faster and take my other nipple between your thumb and index finger and pinch slightly. Holding you, my nails dig into your shoulders. The wetness of your mouth, the suckling, the pinching all causing me to squirm and moan as I reach for your very hard, very thick cock and begin to stroke you lovingly. Up and down, my hands caress your hardness. I feel your touch as you slide your thumbs into the waistband of my panties and with one motion, pull them down my legs. There we both stand, you with your jeans around your feet and me with my panties around mine. You let out a deep hearty laugh and we both bend to step out of our clothes. As I straighten up, I feel your palm pressing against my mound and I press back. I feel your fingers part my lips and begin to slide along my very wet, very slick pussy. Finding my bud...you tantalize it with your thumb and I moan uncontrollably.

And you stop. Shocked and dismayed I glare at you. You place your hands on my hips and swoop me up into you as I wrap my legs around you. We kiss very hungrily, not wanting to stop, as you set me down and place my ass on the counter. My legs still wrapped around you, you reach behind and unclasp them. I sit before you...wide open for whatever your pleasure may be. Quickly you dive into my pussy, your tongue licking, kissing, and gliding, your moustache tickling me. I squirm and moan and squirm and moan. My pussy is dripping wet because of you. Your tongue and lips find my hard, swollen clit and concentrate on it as you slide your finger into me. Immediately you find that precious spot that only you have found.

You rub and tease until I cannot take much more. And then...another finger slides in. My hips gyrate to the rhythm of your fingers and your tongue. We rock together right there on the kitchen counter. I am about to come when all of a sudden you stop and look at me. Your face is soaked and you are wearing your big, silly grin. I cannot resist it baby and you know it. I pull you up towards me and kiss and lick myself from your face. Your mouth, your lips, your tongue, your chin. Sweet baby, I love you so much. You pull away from me after I am satisfied and hold the tip of your cock before my pussy. "Baby, please, please, please, put it in."

You don't speak a word but begin to slowly rub the tip of your swollen cock between my pussy lips. Your cock glides with all of my wetness and your precum. Your teasing drives me insane. I want your cock; I need your cock to fill me. I tell you over and over to push it in. But no... you won't. "Baby", you say, "I told you I wanted to get the dishes done and out of the way."

You step back and in doing so your cock is no longer teasing my pussy. OMG, he was not kidding, I think to myself. I look down feeling a little dejected but mostly needy. All of a sudden I feel your hands on my knees pushing my legs open again as you swiftly slam your cock inside me. Sweet Jesus, the hardness, the thickness of it fills me completely. You begin to pull back and I squeeze it hard because I am not sure if you are teasing or not. I won't let it go. Hands on your shoulders, nails digging in, I push myself into you until your thick cock fills me completely once again. As much as you want to you, cannot hold back any longer and begin to thrust your hard, throbbing cock in and out of my pussy. My pussy squeezes with every thrust. With reckless abandon we pound one another with pleasure. Kissing passionately, your thick, hard, throbbing cock continues to thrust in and out of my hot wet pussy. Faster and faster you push and pull back. Faster and faster I rock with you. "Russell...faster baby, I am going to come. Come with me babe."

A few more thrusts and ecstasy is ours. We shake uncontrollably. We moan uncontrollably. Our bodies writhe together in deep passion. We quiver to a stop, helpless, spent.

I kiss your face, draw back and say, "Russell baby, don't you think you should get the dishes done and out of the way?"