Washing Machine Pt. 05

Story Info
Jake has more with the two girls and aunt.
4.8k words
4.58
56.7k
45
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers

So the story so far is that sis had promised her friend Katie to put on a show for her. Since Katie lost the bet, she promised to do what I wanted. She had one more condition before that. She wanted to see me with my aunt too and with that, she would let me fuck her. I didn't mind. So we planned an ambush to make it interesting. Both girls wanted to get a shot at Aunt Em, and I found that quite interesting to say the least. The girls hid in my room to watch the fun and join in as things got hot. I planned on what I was going to do. I had to get Aunt Em blindfolded so the girls could start the seduction process. Sis moved under the bed and Katie hid in the closet. I called Aunt Emma from the balcony but the house seemed empty. So I called the phone line and Aunt Emma answered.

"Hey, Aunt Em, are you alone tonight?"

"Yes, babe, what's up?"

"Well, we never got round to doing anything more and I am lonely."

"Awww my baby boy. Where is everyone?"

"Mom is out for the weekend and sis is in her room with a friend."

"Oh, so can I drop into your room then?"

"Yes Aunt Em, I want to do a lot more with you tonight."

"Oh baby, like what?"

"Well it's a surprise!"

"Mmm I love surprises!"

"I might arrest you and hand-cuff you tonight Aunt Em."

"Oh you naughty boy! I will be there in five minutes."

I hid behind the curtain and kept the door open. After a few minutes, I heard someone coming. The door opened she walked into the room slowly looking for me. She wore a costume this time. I was shocked to find her dressed like a school girl in pig tails with a shirt and short flared skirt and stockings. Her breasts bulged stretching the limits of the shirt and her skirt was no better. It made her legs look longer. She turned towards the bed, her eyes searching for me. I remembered how big her breasts were and I longed to to touch them again. I rushed behind her and put my arm around her tummy and covered her mouth with my hand. She screamed into my hand, struggling but I whispered into her ear and she settled down after she figured out it was me. I pointed a make believe gun at her and held her from behind.

"You are under arrest Maam for breaking and entering!"

Her body shuddered again, but he played along. I took my hand off her mouth.

"Oh officer, what are you going to do?"

"I am gonna arrest you Maam. You have the right to remain silent!"

I pushed her roughly to the bed and took out a pair of stockings and tied her two hands to the bed. She moaned and laughed out loud. I straddled her tummy and held her down.

"Oh officer, are you going to break and enter me too?"

I laughed and bent over her and started to kiss her mouth. She responded immediately with a lot of passion. I was in a pair of shorts and nothing else. My cock was grinding into her belly as we kissed. I ground my body into her and felt her mature mouth against mine. Her breasts seemed enormous against my chest. As I moved to kiss her neck, she put her legs on top of my back and rubbed against my bulge.

I moved lower and unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her huge breasts encased in a lace bra. I licked each cup making her moan.

"Oh officer, what are you doing to me?"

"Your bra is illegal for a school girl. I will have to confiscate it!"

"Mmm really officer?"

"But first I might have to blindfold you, girl."

"Oh god!"

I took a moment to blindfold her with one of my handkerchiefs.

"Oh my god, Jake, you are turning out to be a very kinky boy!"

I laughed and said that I wished we could make a movie or do it in front of someone.

"Oh wow, I would love to do it in front of someone," she said breathlessly.

"Really, shall I call my sister?"

Aunt Emma gasped.

"No no no don't! She will tell your mom and I will be in trouble."

I hoped my sister was listening. I saw a head appear from below and look at us cautiously. Sis was excited and her eyes grew big at the sight of the gigantic breasts that were in my hands. I motioned her to keep quiet. She wore a pair of panties and a thin strapped t-shirt that was almost translucent. She went to the closet and opened the door quietly, letting Katie out.

I moved back to the pair of breasts that I had in front of me and slipped off the straps, exposing them. I unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on the shirt. Sis and Katie watched me lick Aunt Em's tummy. It was flat as a model's. I moved up again and licked the nipples that were hard with the treatment they were getting.

"Oh god, Jake I want your cock. Can I suck it?"

I took off my shorts and straddled her breasts and put my cock into her mouth. I felt a hand down my back and it was Katie's. She was watching, fascinated, as my cock was being devoured by an older woman. She was moaning as she sucked me, making my cock vibrate.

I closed my eyes, feeling the wet tongue explore my shaft when my aunt pushed me back for a bit.

"Oh god, yes, rub my pussy baby."

I was shocked because I was nowhere near her pussy. I turned to look back and Katie was rubbing it. She was in a t-shirt and panties as well. Her breasts looked big under the t-shirt. She looked at me red faced, her expression a mixture of passion and embarrassment.

I pushed my cock back into her mouth and then Aunt Emma screamed and pushed me back the second time.

"Jake, who else is there in the room?"

"No one Aunt Em, it's just me Jake."

"Mmm, your fingers seem to have got smaller from what I remember."

I didn't reply and I shoved my cock into her mouth again. She sucked all of me into her mouth. Someone tapped on my shoulder. It was Katie. She showed me her phone. There was a message typed on it. It said that she wanted to lick Aunt Em's pussy and she wanted me to hold her down if she struggled.

I got ready to help her. I looked back to watch Katie, reach Aunt Em's pussy carefully and as she started to lick, Aunt Em tried to push my cock out. I held her head hard and started to fuck her mouth even harder. After a little bit of pressure she moaned and let us do it.

When I felt she had resigned to allow us to do what we wanted, I took my cock out.

"Oh god, Jake, who is licking me?"

"It's a surprise Aunt Emma."

"Oh god, it's so nice. Is it another boy?"

She thought for a moment and said,"I think it's a girl."

Having heard this, my sister joined in and started to lick Aunt's nipples.

"Oh fuck, who is that?"

"Another surprise!" I said.

"Oh can I see them? Please, please, please?"

I removed her blind fold. It took her some time to register the scene in front of her as I moved away from her field of vision. She gasped as she noticed my sister and then at Katie's head bobbing up and down between her legs.

"Hi I am Katie, Kara's friend. I wanted to see Jake fuck you, but we got distracted once we saw how sexy you are."

"You seem quite sexy too. Come here then."

Katie got off her position and walked over to Aunt Em. I watched them, amused and horny as hell.

"Take your clothes off."

Katie complied although she didn't have to do a lot more as she was wearing bare minimum. Aunt Em stared at her young body. She called Katie closer and licked her breasts. Katie undid one of the stockings freeing Aunt Em, so that she could touch it. Aunt Em cupped one large breast and pulled it to her mouth to suck. I joined sis and started licking of the huge breasts of our dear Aunt. Since she was watching us do it, I pulled sis to me and kissed her on the mouth. Aunt's eyes became as big as saucers. I felt bolder and knelt on the bed and pulled my sister's head to my cock and she sucked it into her mouth. I held sis tight and fucked her mouth and then I pulled Katie to me. I knelt on the bed straddling Aunt Em's thighs and got both girls to lick my cock.

Aunt Em, stared wide eyed, licking her lips watching the two younger girls licking me. She then called Kara to her and started to kiss her, dragging her half onto her body, with her free hand. She was gentle with the younger girl. It was nice to watch them kissing as if they had done it before. The two mouths joined in a mess of tongues, saliva and lips making delicious noises that you would hear on a Japanese lesbian kissing video.

Katie was sucking me hard and I moved a little to start licking Aunt Em's pussy lying at a right angle to her body, doggie style, while Katie scooted under my legs and started to lick my balls and cock. She was half off the bed. I entered her mouth and fucked it and at the same time, I found Aunt Em's clit and licked it. I pushed 2 fingers into her pussy making her buck against my mouth.

After a while, I wanted to fuck Aunt Em. I had bought a few condoms after my encounter with Wendy and rushed to my desk to find them. Aunt Em asked me what I was doing after temporarily halting her kissing marathon with Kara. I told her that I was looking for condoms. She said that they were not necessary as she couldn't get pregnant anymore.

I took a couple of condoms anyway thinking of Katie and Kara. By this time Aunt Em had untied herself and she was being undressed by the two younger girls. She lay there naked, being suckled by them which was hot to watch. Each of the girls was rubbing their crotches against the mature thighs and sucked the huge mounds. I squeezed myself between Aunt Em's thighs and after a few attempts, I got into her wet pussy. It felt warm and it sucked me right in. She seemed bigger than Wendy, but my cock was able to fill her pussy. Both girls stopped their suckling and came over to where Aunt and I were joined. They giggled, urging me to fuck her harder. Katie reached behind me to rub my anus while Kara sucked on my nipples. I felt like a porn star as I moved in and out of Aunt Em. She pushed against me faster and faster. All the attention on her body and the setting was making her struggle on the bed. She was reaching her orgasm fast. She came quite hard and shuddered uncontrollably. I had forgotten that she could squirt. The two girls screamed as they were sprayed with a hot gushing liquid.

"Oh my god! Your aunt squirts?"

Katie squealed and licked some off my tummy pushing her finger down to rub Aunt Em's clit. Kara gingerly reached down and tasted some too. She looked at me tentatively and to my cock which was still stuck in Aunt Em's pussy and then back at my face.

"Can you fuck me too?" She asked in a childlike voice. I blushed and nodded. I made her lie on top of Aunt Em on her tummy so they were facing each other. Katie jumped in to help me fuck her friend. I first wore a condom after Katie sucked most of Aunt's cum off my cock. She helped me wear the condom and then we went about finding my sister's opening. She was tight and the cock head kept slipping downwards. With a bit of luck I was able to squeeze the tip of my cock in. She was quite tight and we took our time. She had said that she had played around with a banana before, but I didn't want to hurt her. After a bit of pushing and gentle nudging, my cock head plopped past the initial hurdle and my sister squealed in pain as she felt my cock going in. I stopped immediately to let her get used to it. Aunt Em was kissing her again and caressing her back. Katie was watching in anticipation, her hands rubbing her own breasts as if waiting for her turn.

I started to move slowly making sis gasp. She was gorgeously tight. Her pussy enveloped me and hugged me and sucked me into her deeply.

"Oh god, bro, I love your cock in me," she gasped pushing against me.

I moved slowly at first and the movements became easier as she got wetter and wetter. Katie reached behind my ass again and rubbed the hole making me moan. Sis didn't last long either. Her clit rubbed against my Aunt's pussy mound and my cock was doing the rest. She shuddered as she came hard. I stood there caressing her back as she writhed in ecstasy and slowly floated back to earth. I pulled my cock out slowly and Katie sucked my sister's juice off the condom. She then took it off.

"My turn and I don't want a condom! I am on the pill and I want you to cum inside me, Jake."

I was delighted to hear this. She licked my cock and sucked it into her mouth a few times. I made her lie down on her back and first licked her pussy from her clit to the ass hole. She groaned, urging my tongue to explore her. Then, after I felt that I could manage another round of fucking without cumming prematurely, I moved between her legs and started looking for the opening. My cock head was wet with her juices as I rubbed all over her in my quest for her wet opening. With some help from Katie, I found it. She was not as tight as sis but it was different. I loved the way she gripped me using her pussy muscles. She was able to squeeze my cock deliciously. I lay on top of her and kissed her as I started my movements. The lack of a condom was making me build up to an orgasm quicker and Katie must have realized it. She made me continue and I felt the cum starting to get ready to jump out of my cock. I fucked her harder and heard the bed shake and the last thing I remember was her wet lips on my mouth as I shot my load into her pussy. My body shook as I felt the orgasm. She moaned as she felt the hot cum gush into her, filling her insides. She moaned into my mouth and then pulled away to whisper in my ear.

"Oh fuck, Jake, finger me now and make me cum hard!"

In my delirious post-orgasmic state, I moved in what seemed to be like slow motion and reached her pussy. I pushed 2 fingers inside her pussy and found her clit with my tongue. Her pussy was full of my cum and I felt it as I fingered her deeply whilst licking her clit. She moaned and bucked and Aunt Em and Kara took each of Katie's breasts and started sucking them. Katie took a while longer to cum and she brought the house down with her screaming. She didn't let me stop until she had about 3 orgasms quite close to each other and finally she pushed me away. The final orgasm was a treat to watch. She almost pushed all of us off her with her struggles. My fingers were slimy with a mix of her juice and my cum. Aunt Em and Kara didn't let that go waste. They sucked it all off and kissed each other giving me another reason to wish for a quick erection.

Later, we sat down on the bed and got to know each other better. Katie was all smiles and Aunt Em seemed to like her. We talked about our trysts and plans for about half an hour. Aunt Em had to leave as she had stuff to do. She kissed each of us on the mouth and invited us at any time to her house. Katie went back to our guest room to take a wash and so did Kara. This time I was too tired for a group shower.

The following morning I woke up and the adventures of the previous day entered my mind like a swarm of bees. I ended up with an erection thinking about the fact that I had fucked three girls in one session. It gave me a feeling of being on top of the world. I got out of bed and my erection refused to subside. I had a refreshing shower after brushing my teeth and shaving my pubic area which I do on a regular basis. I managed to squeeze my erection into a tight pair of underwear that I managed to find and wore a pair of shorts and t-shirt and went downstairs to find the girls.

I went to kitchen to find Katie on her own making herself a salad. She wore a pair of yoga shorts that did nothing to hide the curvature of her buttocks. They shook as she shredded a carrot focusing completely on decimating it. She wore a thin strap t-shirt and I waited gazing at the smooth skin and her long neck. The more I looked at her neck, the more I wanted to bite it and do wonderful things to it. Her hair was in a pony tail. I remembered how big her breasts were and wanted to touch them again. I approached her slowly watching her shaking buttocks. I reached her and put my arm around her tummy and hugged her. To my surprise, she didn't flinch.

"Hey tiger! I was wondering how long you would stand there checking me out," she said continuing to shred what was left of the carrot. There were a few cucumbers next to the cutting board. I hugged her closer making sure she felt my erection and kissed her neck sucking the skin into my mouth.

She ground her butt into my crotch giggling.

"Mmmm looks like we didn't help you settle down last night," she said.

"No you didn't. Where is Kara?"

"She is still in bed I think. The poor girl is exhausted," she said giggling again.

"What were you two doing?"

"Oh I was showing her some of my lesbian porn and she got hot again."

"I guess I missed out watching a live show."

"Yes, you did."

I continued to rub my hard crotch against her butt.

She set the grater down and put one hand between us feeling my hard crotch.

"Poor baby, he is stuck inside your shorts. Why don't you take it out?"

She expertly unzipped me and pushed the underwear down and took my hard cock out.

"Mmmm that's so much better," she said stroking it. My breath started to come fast. I looked over her shoulder and I could see her lovely breasts inside the t-shirt. I reached across and grabbed a cucumber which was not much bigger than my cock. I started to rub her breasts with the cucumber.

"Oh you have some kinky thoughts, Jake," she said rubbing against my hard cock which was out.

I moved the cucumber between the outline of her cleavage over the t-shirt. Then I rubbed it against her mouth. She opened her mouth and started sucking it like a cock. It was so hot to watch the green cucumber sliding into her mouth. Saliva dripped from the corner of her mouth as she sucked it as much as she could. She turned around and faced me. I lifted her t-shirt a little and knelt and licked her tummy. Her yoga shorts had a wet patch and I could smell her wet pussy. Her tummy broke out in goose bumps as I licked its smooth hard surface which was soft enough to let me know it was a female tummy. She let me lift her t-shirt up and fuck her breasts with the cucumber whilst she held them close with her elbows.

I moved it lower to her crotch and rubbed it between her legs. She moaned and tightened her thighs around the thick vegetable. I flicked my tongue lightly against the hard nipple. She held onto the back of my head and groaned as I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth whilst I rubbed her crotch with the cucumber. She pushed her crotch against it pulling me to her. I bit her nipples lightly as I sucked holding them between my teeth. Then I went back to her mouth and kissed her hard .

I slipped the cucumber under the shorts trying to reach her slit. She slid lower making it easier. I made her sit on a chair and got her to spread her legs after pushing her shorts down and completely off. Her pussy was wet and slimy. It was shaved and smooth. I rubbed the tip of the cucumber along her slit making her moan.

"Oh you kinky boy, rub that green cock on my pussy," she moaned writhing deliciously. I started pushing the cucumber in. She could accommodate it easily. The green tip slid in easily and moved towards her inner core.

I managed to put half of it in her and started to slowly fuck her pussy with it. She moaned and pushed against it. After a few strokes, she asked me to stop and pulled me to her. I reached down and kissed her waiting mouth. She moaned into my mouth whilst pushing against the half buried cucumber inside her. It was a lovely kiss with tongue and saliva all over the place. I pushed what was left of my shorts and underwear and put one of her hands on my cock. She moaned into my mouth feeling my cock.

"Mmmm this is way nicer than the cucumber," she said taking her mouth off mine. She pulled it to her mouth and licked the tip which had some pre-cum on it. She licked it and tasted it with her tongue and then sucked all of it into her mouth but her lips were tight around the top of my cock making it difficult to enter her mouth. It felt so tight like a pussy. I fucked her mouth with my cock slowly, pinching her nipples as it went along its tight path. Then she turned me around and asked me spread my ass for her. I was shocked by her request, but was delighted to comply. She licked my crack moving right down to the hole. Her tentative tongue was leaving a very hot trail down my butt. She reached the opening and licked around it tracing the rim. I was moaning loud now. I saw a movement to my right and I was delighted to see Kara watching us. She wore a pair of panties and a bra and nothing else. She had a video camera in her hand and she was filming us. She came closer and the thought of us being on film made me even hornier. Sis held the camera in her hand and came close to me.

gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers
12