Washing Machine Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers

"Did you imagine me doing this to you?"

"Not really, but sis did fantasize about it."

"Oh, my god, really?"

"Yeah."

"What did she say?"

"She imagined you with us. She asked me if I would like to make love to you."

"So what did you say?"

"What do you think mom?"

"Hey wait a minute! Did you fool around with sis more than twice?"

I looked embarrassed.

"Answer me young man!"

I nodded.

"How many times?"

I told her.

She was shocked.

"You mean you did it when I was in the house?"

"Yes mom. Twice and then once in school."

"Oh damn! In school?"

"Yes mom."

I told her about the three occasions as I held her in my arms. Her eyes were big as saucers. She blushed when I told her about cumming in sis's mouth.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes mom."

"Oh gosh, what am I talking about?"

She quietened for a bit, and her eyes had a faraway look. I slowly pushed her towards the bed, making her sit. I also switched the bedside lamp on and she didn't protest. I wanted to see what we were doing. I pushed my shorts down and showed her my hard cock. She looked up at me smiling. I took one of her hands and placed it on my cock. She held onto to it for a while thinking and looking into my eyes. I waited, giving her time. She started to rub it and as she rubbed the tip, I moved closer and closer to her mouth. She opened her mouth tentatively and closed her eyes as she took the head of my cock into her warm mouth. She started to lick the cock head. I pushed it in further and she opened her mouth wider. I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her towards me. Within a minute she was sucking me as if she had forgotten our relationship. The more more I thought about mom sucking me off, the more it got me very close to the edge and I groaned as I felt my orgasm approach rapidly.

"Oh mom, I am so close!"

She slowed her movement and took my cock out of her mouth.

"Then we should save it for later, shouldn't we?" She asked, her eyes gleaming as she looked up at me.

I didn't reply. I knelt between her legs and started to lick her cleavage, cupping both breasts and pushing them up. They looked very nice, up close. She moaned, running her hands absently all over my back. I explored one breast with my tongue, leaving the nipple for last. Her chest rose up to make me suck it more, but I took my time. Her movements became insistent and after delaying it as much as I could, I found her hard nipple and sucked it into my mouth, biting it fairly hard. She seemed to like it. It grew even longer inside my mouth. She let me do that for a while and I switched to her other nipple.

"Oh god, I am starting to sweat," she moaned.

I immediately made her raise her arm and started licking her armpit. It was smooth and lovely. She squealed and then put a hand over her mouth remembering that the girls were next door. I tasted her salty sweat, and I realized the sensation of me licking was making her break out in goosebumps.

"Jake, you are such a kinky boy. What else do you do?"

I made her stand and turn and pulled her panties down. They were drenched. I licked the crotch and she looked at me shyly not wanting to see what I was doing but at the same time her curiosity got the better of her. I rubbed her wet panties on my cock jerking it off with it.

I then made her lie down on her tummy on the bed and started rubbing her back. I straddled her butt as I kneaded her back moving lower and lower. She moaned and sighed. I got to her butt and started licking her cheeks, slowly moving towards her crack. I loved biting her cheeks and she moaned into the mattress. When I reached her crack, she wriggled, trying to push me off her but I was stronger and her attempts were halfhearted. I spread her legs and found her anus. She squealed into the mattress as I reached her tight opening. I was now an expert at rimming. She wriggled again as I rimmed her but I knew she liked it by the muffled sounds she made.

I pushed my tongue into her opening and tasted her. Her wet juices had moistened her ass hole and she was dripping onto the mattress making a large stain. She moaned as my tongue worked its way inside her tight opening.

"Oh Jake, I love what you are doing."

I pushed my tongue in further. She pushed back against my tongue and we got into a rhythm.

"Oh Jake, my pussy needs your tongue right now!"

I didn't need a second invitation.

I turned her around and started licking the insides of her thighs. She watched me as I examined her pussy, spreading the lips with my fingers. I liked looking at her lips which were moist with her own juices. Then I bent over for a closer look. She hissed in anticipation, flinching at the same time as if she was in two minds. I licked the bottom of her slit moving up, the whole length of my tongue grating against the wet, pink flesh, right up to her clit. I felt a shudder run through her body and heard her moan. She gasped again as I moved up and down, slowly licking the length of her pussy. She bucked against my mouth mashing it against my lips and tongue. Her moans became more intense and so did her bucking. I found it hard to keep my tongue working against the sensitive parts of her pussy. I managed to insert my thumb into her which made her even buck harder. She took a pillow and half covered her face trying to drown her moans.

Her movements increased and she thrashed about on the bed, trying hard not to make a sound. I felt her approach her orgasm as I managed to slip a finger into her tight ass hole with a finger of my other hand. She groaned as she moved faster and faster. Finally, I felt her shudder, but her movements didn't stop. My tongue was aching.

"Oh god, Jake, don't stop. Keep doing what you are doing!" She said after taking the pillow off for a bit.

I moved faster if that were possible, licking her from clit to the bottom of her slit. I pumped my thumb and the forefinger deep into her pussy and ass. She moved harder and then, another orgasm hit her but her hands on my head were insisting me to continue to lick her. I didn't know if I had a tongue anymore and my mouth hurt. But I kept fingering her and licking her clit and I was treated with viewing an amazing orgasm. To my surprise, my face was drenched with her cum shooting up and all over the place as she came. So she and Aunt Emma could both squirt I thought, delighted at the realisation. I could hear her screaming into the pillow and I was fully satisfied with the pleasure I was giving her.

Her legs shuddered as the orgasm seemed to continue for what seemed like a long time. I just held on to her thighs and stopped licking her. I was drenched with the liquid that had shot out of her pussy. My bed was soaked and there were pools of cum on the floor. Finally, she came to her senses and pulled me up, kissing me hard. My cock dug into her tummy as I was smothered with kisses. She finally let go.

"Oh gosh, I have never cum like that ever!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, what did you do to me?"

"I dunno mom, I just did what I did to the others."

She pushed me off her and sat up on the bed and looked at the mess she had made.

"Oh Jake, I have ruined your bed and the room, haven't I?"

"That's OK mom. I loved doing it."

"What do you want in return, baby?"

"I don't know mom. This feels weird, doesn't it?"

"Well it did. But I want to make you cum now. Then we can forget it ever happened OK?"

I was a bit disappointed, but then I thought it might be for the best. So I nodded and showed her my cock. I was lying on my bed. My cock was hard as ever. She moved over to it and started licking the balls and squeezing them. I moaned as her tongue went all over my cock.

"Its a lovely cock. I am jealous that your sister got it first."

I didn't want to mention Aunt Em at this point. I moaned as if I agreed with her. She took all of me into her mouth in one go. It felt amazing. She made a lot of slurping noises making it even sexier. After a while, she made me lift my bum and started licking my butt hole. She seemed quite comfortable with rimming. I was wondering that dad must have been a very lucky man indeed. It was a pity he had divorced mom for a younger girl. I let her play with my ass hole and found her tongue lovingly pushing through the pulsating barrier. She jerked me slowly as she tongue-fucked my ass.

Then before I could react, she moved over my cock and straddled it, slowly easing it into her pussy. It was done in one smooth motion. I was at a loss for words. She grabbed and slipped my cock very easily into her. Although it was quite tight, but not as tight as the younger ladies I had been with. She simply smiled lovingly and started to move on top of me grinding her hips like a dancer. Her movements were graceful as a belly dancer and it was really hot to watch. Her breasts swung lazily on her chest as her eyes gazed into mine lovingly. There was a slight wet sound as her body rocked against my crotch. Her hands were gently pushing against my chest as she moved slowly. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, pushing my hips against her gentle movements. Her pussy was warm and dripping wet and she gripped my cock with her vaginal muscles making me gasp. Her hard nipples tickled my torso as they rubbed against me. Her breasts were like to hot cushions against my chest. I kept moving against her until I felt my orgasm approaching.

I didn't want to cum inside her pussy, as I didn't know if she could still get pregnant. She didn't seem to even notice. I pulled my mouth away and tried to tell her that I was close, but she ignored my plea and continued to move. Finally, I had no choice but to cum inside her pussy. It was a rocking orgasm. I shuddered and bit mom's shoulder as my cock kept pumping cum into her pussy, in waves. I felt her pussy getting filled with warm hot cum as I slowed my movements. She kissed me again and without a word, pulled my cock out of her pussy and went down to it and started to lick the cum off it, sucking it deep. Cum dripped out of her pussy onto the mattress and she seemed oblivious to it. After that she looked up at me again.

"Did you like that?"

"Wow, mom, it was one of the best I had. But is it safe? We didn't use a condom."

"Oh, I had my tubes tied after both of you were born Jake. So it's perfectly OK. I am glad you enjoyed it."

She then lay down next to me and cuddled me for a while and then we decided to clean the room up. She helped me with fresh sheets and I cleaned the floor. Before she left she told me that it was OK to go into my sister's room provided that I left the door unlocked. I shuddered at the thought of mom watching us. I told her that I was not ready for two more girls tonight and promised to do so the next day. Katie would be gone by then.

To be continued...

gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers
12