Washing Machine Pt. 07

Story Info
Mom, Jake and Sis finally get it on!
3.8k words
4.67
52.7k
43

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers

The saga continues after I had a wonderful time with Mom. Mom wanted me to arrange a peep show for her with me and Kara in it. I started to visualise the session which got me excited. However, I wanted to plan it carefully so that Kara wouldn't know what was going on.

The following day, Katie finally left after giving my crotch more than a few pointed, longing glances. I hugged her goodbye taking my time to help her feel my hard cock that rubbed against her delightfully warm body. Katie whispered a few things in my ear that I am sure was overheard by the rest of the people around us. I noticed mom's crimson complexion as she looked down shyly as if counting the floor tiles with great interest. When mom caught my gaze, I winked pointedly looking at sis's body. She blushed again and looked away, but not before she nervously glanced in the direction of my noticeable bulge.

During a few moments while being alone in the kitchen with mom, I made sure I rubbed myself against her lovely shaking buttocks as she cleaned up the plates. My cock fit snugly between her cheeks while I pushed my hands around her pretending to wash them. Her breath came fast and she tried to push me away looking furtively around at the kitchen door half expecting sis to barge in. But I knew she was safely in her room from a few sounds that emanated from the first floor.

Mom wore a lovely knee-length cotton skirt and a t-shirt. For once she seemed to be ditching her ever present coverings. I suspected that it was after our encounter. I snuggled my cock a bit closer into her butt making her squirm some more. I pushed one hand under her t-shirt and cupped her bra trying to find those lovely nipples.

"Stop, baby! Your sis might walk in any moment!"

"Don't worry mom, she is in her room. I want to touch you!"

"No Jake, we talked about this!"

Although she said this, she made no move to stop me. So I continued.

She moaned as I found her nipples and managed to slip them halfway out of her bra. She reached back and unzipped my shorts and took my hard cock out. She held it in her hand and rubbed it gently as I kissed her neck. She somehow managed to slip my cock between her legs and to my surprise I realised that she was not wearing panties. Her slit was drenched already as I was able to slide my cock along her slit. She turned towards me and lifted her dress, pushing me down to my knees. I looked at her face and slid inside her skirt. She was dripping and I started licking her slit. She moaned against her hand which was using to cover her mouth to make less of a racket. I slid 3 fingers in her and started to finger her as I licked her clit.

Suddenly she pushed me away and pointed her finger towards the door mouthing the words saying that my sis was coming down.

She quickly smoothed down her dress and I pushed my cock inside my shorts although it was a pathetic attempt, just in time to hear sis come into the kitchen. I mumbled something and rushed upstairs. I was horny as hell and wanted to fuck both ladies immediately.

I was surprised again, by mom's submission to my advances. I had left her so close to an orgasm and hoped I could finish it off soon. I decided not to tell sis about mom. I turned on the PC and watched some porn and then walked into the shower to jack off and obviously to shower! But as soon as I had turned on the shower, there was an urgent tapping on the door. I grabbed a towel and opened the door to find mom standing there.

"Jake, we have some unfinished business," she said looking at the bulge under my loose towel.

I nodded and decided, this was not the best time to ask her about what she said previously about not continuing.

"Where is sis?"

"She went out," mom said, pushed me back and coming into the shower. She closed the door and pulled me close, kissing me deeply. I felt goosebumps start to rise up all over as her tongue enveloped mine. She seemed breathless as we kissed harder and harder. Somewhere down the line, my towel slipped off.

"You have some unfinished business, Jake!"

"Oh, mom, you were so wet."

"I still am!"

She pushed me down onto my knees and for the second time that day, I went under her skirt. Like she said, she was still wet and I slid 3 of my fingers again into her. She moaned and massaged my head as my tongue found her clit. This time, I had to work a bit harder than before. I pumped my fingers into her as she leaned against the door. My arm was starting to get numb from the effort. I sensed her reaching her climax as her moments increased in their intensity.

This time I remembered that she could squirt and barely managed to move away from the stream that struck against my chest rather than my face. She screamed while covering her mouth with one hand and then finally gasped, shuddering a few times as the orgasm finished its course through her body. I smiled at her, her face lovely, half sleepy eyes that I have come to recognise in almost all of the women that I have been with so far.

"I am such a bad mom, aren't I," she said, her voice still husky and weak from the orgasm, her fingers running through my hair absently. There was a wet puddle between us. I stood up and started to kiss her again, sucking her lips. We kissed like that for what seemed like eternity. I loved kissing her mouth. I drew away reluctantly and looked at her.

"I don't care mom. It was so hot."

"I want your cock inside me!"

I was speechless looking at her. She walked towards the sink and held it for support and loosened her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She lifted her t-shirt giving me a glimpse of her lovely breasts inside a lacy bra. She unhooked her bra while holding my gaze in the mirror.

"What are you waiting for?"

I reached her in record time, my cock hard and pulsating. It was weird as I could see us in the mirror. Her breasts seemed larger than life in the mirror.

I rubbed my cock against her wet slit and she helped me enter her. I reached forward and massaged her breasts. Her vagina was wet and warm as I pushed in further. She moaned watching my face in the mirror. Her breasts spilled out of her bra which was now loose. I started to move inside her.

"Fuck me hard Jake," she gasped as I move faster and faster. She held onto the sink as she pushed against my cock. After a few strokes she got me to stop.

"I want to suck your cock baby," she said, breathlessly. She knelt by me and started sucking my cock, tasting her own juice on it. I pushed it into her mouth, loving how she let me go in. I started moving hard as I felt my orgasm start to build up.

What happened next was so unexpected that I almost screamed. There was a loud banging on the door.

"Jake are you in there?"

I don't know how I managed to stop myself from screaming. My heart was thumping against my rib cage. It was my sister.

"I am in here, sis," I managed to croak.

"Oh I know that silly. Where is mom?"

"I don't know."

"Did she go out?"

"I have no idea."

"Oh OK. You can go back to jerking off dude! Or do you need help with that?"

My cock was still inside mom's mouth. Her eyes grew big.

"Uh. No thanks."

"Enjoy!"

We heard her leave the room. I started to pull out of mom's mouth but she started to suck me. I looked at her in desperation.

"What if she comes in again?"

Mom pretended not to hear my urgent whisper. Due to the interruption, mom had to start from scratch. I enjoyed every minute of it until I came inside her mouth. She looked up at me as I shot into her throat. I was embarrassed and delighted at the same time. She slowly took me out of her mouth swallowing the last of it. I helped her get dressed and after waiting for some time, she disappeared quickly into her room. There was no sign of sis. I finished my shower and went downstairs to find her watching TV. I sat down next to her and she looked at my crotch and grabbed at the bulge which was starting to make an appearance. I grabbed at her breasts. We continued to touch each other.

"Can I come and see you tonight?" I whispered in her ear as we groped each other.

She blushed and nodded.

We fooled about a bit more until we heard mom come down.

I was so restless until night fell. Sis seemed excited too as she was blushing like crazy at the dinner table. I put one of my legs across, under the table and rubbed her crotch and she blushed some more. Mom knew something was going on but pretended not to notice. For the first time she wore a low cut blouse and a pair of shorts which made sis blink rapidly pointing her nose in the direction of mom a number of times. I winked at her making lewd gestures when mom was not looking. She bent over the table giving us both an eyeful, seemingly oblivious to our blushing faces.

After I went upstairs, sis came into my room and asked me if I had seen mom's cleavage. I wouldn't have missed it even if I were a bat, I told her laughing. We talked about it for a bit and sis was curious why mom had suddenly started wearing sexy stuff around the house. I nodded and told her that I was crazy about wanting to fuck sis that night after seeing mom like that. For a moment we talked about our old fantasy of being with mom. I wished that it would happen knowing that mom would not do it. She promised to meet me after mom went to sleep. I texted mom saying that it would happen that night. I received a smiley in return.

Mom turned in early and I waited eagerly. I tip toed across to her room. I closed the door behind me but deliberately didn't lock it. I made sure the door made a bit of noise that should alert mom that the action was going to happen. Kara jumped off the bed and rushed to me. She hugged me hard and her skimpy shorts and t-shirt made me hard instantly. I stood close to her and kissed her, running my hands all over her body. I was completely naked with my cock standing proud and prodding her tummy.

"Oh god, dear brother. I want you so much," she whispered kneeling in front of me. Her back was to the door and I saw the door open a fraction. Mom peeped in slowly and she raised her eyebrows when she saw sis in front of my crotch. Sis was oblivious to it as she was busy with my cock. The lights were on, so I could see mom blushing as she watched us.

"Oh god, its so hard Jake. I want to fuck it tonight. Wish mom was here to share it. Her tits are amazing. Wish I could suck them. I loved it when she showed them off in the kitchen today."

I moaned as she started to suck me again after saying the few sentences that would have made mom wet or so I hoped.

I made sis stand up and took off her t-shirt and started kneading her breasts. She moaned, closing her eyes and raising her head towards the ceiling.

"What in heaven's name is going on here?"

Sis screamed and jumped back and that exposed me totally to mom. I pretended to be shocked and covered my hard cock and sis stood behind me struggling to put her t-shirt back on. I stood there waiting for mom to lead. I didn't think she would disturb us and now I was wondering what was going to happen.

She walked towards us and we drew back and sis was first to sit on the bed. I stood like an idiot, covering my erection.

"I asked you a question. What is going on here?"

"Mom, er, this is not what it looks like," I said, trying to sound genuinely scared. I was surprised that I was actually feeling that way. Mom wore the same dress as the day before and she was not wearing a bra. She bent towards sis and I could see her cleavage well. She made me sit next to sis, her hands on her hips, looking threatening.

"Young lady, did I hear you right? Did you want to suck your mom's breasts?"

Sis was going red and purple and she didn't answer. She was struggling for words. Mom turned to me.

"Did I hear her correctly Jake?"

"Yes, you did mom," was all I could say.

To my shock and delight, mom started to unbutton her dress. Sis gasped, not being able to take her eyes off what mom was doing and still struggling to come to terms with what she was seeing. I was enjoying every minute of it.

"Jake, take her top off," ordered mom as she undid the last of her buttons and the dress dropped to the floor.

I reached over and pushed the straps off Kara's t-shirt, pushing it down. She had somehow managed to slip it on in the melee.

"Which ones do you want to suck Jake?"

I blushed, looking at both pairs of breasts. It was a sight worth taking a picture of. Mom standing in front of us in a pair of panties and nothing else and my sister topless, looking horrified.

Mom brought one breast close to my sister's face. She tried turn her head but mom pulled her towards it.

"Kiss it, young lady like you just fantasised."

Sis kissed it lightly and mom pressed it against her again.

"You can do it better than that. Show her how its done Jake."

I gasped feigning surprise and shook my head looking at mom's face. Her gaze was mysteriously unreadable. I reached over and started to lick her breast. She pulled my head towards her.

"Good boy. Now do that to your sister."

Sis tried to move away but mom held her with her hand and I bent to one of Kara's breasts and licked it.

"So now, Kara, you know how mom likes it. Do it!"

She pulled Kara towards her breast and Kara opened her mouth, her hands shaking as she pulled mom closer. I watched her mouth engulf mom's nipple and areola. I loved watching the scene. Sis had no idea what was going on. I reached over and licked the other breast.

"Oh my babies, suck them harder," said mom pulling us even closer to her.

She pushed us gently away and asked me to stand up facing sis.

"Now, young lady, show me how you sucked my son's cock."

Sis shook her head but mom made her move closer to my cock and I pushed it against her lips. She refused to open her mouth and mom knelt and started sucking Kara's nipple. That distracted her enough to open her mouth and I pushed my cock in.

Mom moved towards me and started to lick my balls making sis stare wide eyed at me as she sucked me. I am sure her gaze could be translated to "What the fuck?" I just shrugged raising my eyebrows.

Mom moved away a bit and looked up at me.

"Do you mind if your mom sucked you too sweetie. You seem to have left me out of it."

I nodded and mom pushed sis away and she hungrily sucked my cock. Sis was confused as hell and I pulled her up by her hand and started to kiss her, pushing her micro shorts down.

"What's going on?" she whispered in my ear as I pushed her shorts off.

"I don't know. But I like what is happening," I said whispering. If mom heard, she didn't react.

I kissed sis on the mouth while mom kept sucking my cock. She took it all in and bit the base of my cock.

Sis gasped and I looked down to see mom rubbing her thigh, moving her hand towards Kara's pussy. It was shockingly delightful to watch and I stopped kissing for a bit not wanting to miss the action. I joined mom and started kissing the younger girl's thighs. We kept pushing her back towards the bed and made her lie down. We moved onto the bed so that she was between us and started caressing her body. Mom put one of her substantial breasts on her daughter's torso as she caressed the young body, kissing her lightly on the site of her face. Sis was red and shy, but she was responding to what mom was doing. I moved lower to her breasts while mom moved to her mouth. She moaned as mom kissed her deeply. I pushed mom so that she was on top of sis and I licked both ladies between their legs. Mom still had her panties on and they were drenched. I rolled them off her and in my frenzy, tore them off as it was difficult to get them off and once more I got a chance to lick her. I took turns licking each pussy and they started to rub against each other. Mom expertly got into a position where her got maximum contact with the other pussy telling me that she had done this before.

Sis moaned as the older lady rubbed her pussy expertly against her own. The lack of hair and the moisture helped immensely. I stood there and watched, as mom made sis sit up and then scissored her legs against her. Both ladies got into a classic lesbian pose and I wished I had a camera. After a bit of initial confusion, sis got the idea. The two ladies rubbed their pussies together and sis was the first to cum. She shuddered and kissed mom hard as the muscles on her leg jumped mercilessly. I joined the twosome and pulled mom towards me, going down on her after making her lie down. Sis kissed moms breasts after she recovered from her orgasm. I licked mom's slit loving her wetness that was mingled with Kara's juices. Mom moaned and sis came over towards me to watch me lick mom. After watching me lick, she leaned over to lick moms clit as I tongue-fucked mom's pussy.

"Oh gosh, lick mom hard. Please make me cum!" she moaned urging us on.

"Fuck her Jake!" Sis had a horny look on her face. I spread mom's legs and pushed my cock into her wet pussy. Sis watched the scene hungrily watching my cock disappear into her mom's pussy. I moved slowly feeling mom tighten her muscles around my cock as she moved against me. I kissed sis as I moved faster and faster.

I pushed her down to mom's clit as I moved faster. I wanted to give sis a surprise. With me fucking mom and sis licking her clit, mom didn't last long. She came and sis screamed as her face got drenched by mom's squirting. She jumped back gasping and wiping the liquid off her face.

"Oh my god. Mom squirts?"

I nodded and took my cock out. I then knelt by mom and licked the juice off her face and kissed her. Then I went to sis and licked the juice off her face.

"Can you fuck me too?"

I looked at mom. She smiled and nodded.

Sis held something in her hand. It was a condom. She gave it to me and got on the bed. She wanted to be fucked too. Mom looked as us, as I bent over to lick sis.

"I want mom to help you push it in," sis said smiling.

Mom was blushing, but she got up and came towards us. She got hold of my cock and sucked it again. Then she bent and licked the younger pussy making sis moan. She then put the condom on my cock and pushed it towards her daughter. It was so kinky to be in this position. Mom helping me fuck sis. It right out of a perverse erotic story. Once I was fully inside sis, mom moved to her face and kissed sis as I moved inside sis.

Sis was kissing mom so hard and it didn't take long her to cum hard. I was still nowhere near an orgasm. After sis calmed down, mom came to me and took off the condom. She started sucking my cock and soon sis joined in.

Suddenly I wanted to fuck mom again, I pushed her towards the bed on her tummy with her half off the bed. I knelt behind her and entered her pussy. She gasped as I started moving faster and faster.

Sis got on her hands and knees and started to lick my ass hole. I stopped for a while to let her tongue it before starting to move again. I was approaching orgasm and when it hit, it hit like a train. I gasped and shuddered as I pumped mom full of my cum. She moaned as I continued to move inside her. I could see cum dripping off her pussy. When I pulled out sis moved to mom and licked the cum off her pussy and then both ladies sucked off my cock again.

In a few minutes all of us suddenly fell back down to earth. There was a moment of awkwardness as we looked at each other realising what had just happened. I just grabbed both ladies and kissed them turning it into a group french kiss.

We sat back down on the bed. Sis started to giggle. Mom joined in and I couldn't help but laugh. My life had suddenly changed in ways I could never have dreamed of. We had a delightful threesome shower with the two ladies ending up soaping me all over. We were too tired to fool around. We went back to our respective rooms and as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep, I wondered what would happen next.

gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers
12