Wasp Sting Ch. 02

Story Info
Davis has a plan for Sister Veronica.
2k words
4.32
22.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
145 Followers

I knew the effect of touching the swelling caused by the mysterious wasp sting had aroused Dr Gordon so intensely that she began to behave completely out of character. After visiting Doctor Emily Gordon for a consultation, then seducing her in the consulting room while her husband was waiting for her to finish work, I thought of Sister Veronica, the most uptight person I had ever met.

Sister V, a nun was completely dedicated to her work as a school nurse, but I knew her in her capacity as a gifted sports injury diagnostician, an interest she was studying in her own time. She frequently found herself in demand at her friends' events, tending to sprains and impact injuries. Otherwise, the most unlikely person I could think of who might be aroused by anything.

I thought it would be interesting to find out. I called her and asked if she could check out my inflamed skin to see if she thought it needed any treatment or if there was any product she knew that could help the healing.

We arranged to meet after her school commitments in her office, so I showered and motorcycled to her office, arriving a few minutes early.

I reminded myself not to expect anything in case the surprisingly arousing effect of touching my skin might have lessened, or even disappeared. I would act on the assumption that the effect would not be present at all.

She invited me to take a seat and asked, 'Why are you here Davis?'

I answered, 'Probably because I'm being such a sook Sister Veronica. I was stung by a wasp as I rode past a wasp nest on Tuesday, and I'm hoping the itchiness might have reduced by now, but I still want to touch it all the time. It's infuriating but I can't reach it.'

'Show me,' she said.

I lifted my shirt and tried to point to it and she said, 'It looks a bit inflamed, but the bite itself seems to have healed. How does it feel?'

'It feels tingly and I want to touch it all the time. Is it swollen or smooth? Should I apply something to it?'

She continued looking at me and I was waiting. I tried to work out what her reluctance was. She hesitated. As a school nurse, she clearly did not want to touch me, although she would have the usual scratched knee or elbow to bandage, that kids inevitably get at recreation in the school environment. I expect attending to children is different to that of an adult male. There is always a gender tension where touch is concerned.

But as a nurse, I thought she would have needed to deal with that early in her training or she would have found herself to be completely unsuitable for that profession. Maybe there was some other reluctance she was dealing with.

I tried to reach behind but it was too high to extend my fingers to reach it.

I tried again to get her to touch me, and I asked, 'Is it hot or cool to your touch Sister Veronica?'

I used her title to keep this consultation on a strictly professional basis to try and put her at ease.

She ran her fingers over it, then her whole hand over the area once again as Doctor Gordon had done.

'It seems to be inflamed, but it is cool and smooth to my touch. Are you having any tingling sensations, Davis?'

'Only the slightest buzz Sister. It was stronger at the time I was stung, but now it just feels pleasant to my touch. I can't reach close to it without pushing my arm with my other one,' I told her demonstrating. 'Do I need any medication or something to put on it?'

She quickly moved away, closed her eyes slowly shaking her head. Reaching out, she placed both her hands on her work desk to steady herself.

'Goodness, I feel like I might faint. Can you call. . . .'

I moved quickly to grasp her arm to steady her on her feet.

'Are you OK Sister Veronica? What can I do?'

I felt her go limp and she swooned slightly but remained conscious. I prevented her from falling and lowered her gently to the floor.

I reached for my mobile phone and she asked me, 'Who are you calling Davis?'

'I thought the deputy principal might come over and help you, but I have an idea what might be happening to you.'

'Don't call her just yet Davis. Tell me what you think.'

'I felt faint and a little tingly at the time I was bitten. Relax for a minute and tell me what I can do for you.'

Once again, I placed the mobile beside her and was recording her speech and our encounter.

I asked, 'What can I do for you sister? Shall I leave your shoes on?'

At this point, I started the recording. Everything that was said and might happen was recorded from this point.

'Take my shoes off for me please Davis. Rub my feet. Try and ease this pins and needles effect on my legs for me.'

'I can try and massage your legs sister. Can you move them?'

'I'm trying but they don't seem to want to move. Can you lay them out flat. The effect seems to be all over me.'

I pushed the skirt of her dress up over her stomach, which revealed her modest underpants, and began to massage her thighs from her knees upwards. I continued to do this while I awaited further verbal instructions. I stopped short of her underwear and waited to hear her ask me to remove them before assuming that was what she wanted.

'Yes, my thighs. Do them too. MMMMmmmm. That's what I need. But Davis, I'm afraid to ask you for any more help. You've done more than can be expected already.'

'I will do anything you need me to do Sister. In this situation, I think your requirements are paramount. I think you might need a more comprehensive massage. Anything is OK but you will need to tell me what you feel you need.'

She remained silent for some time and I waited also in silence as her need was increasing 'Would you mind removing my underwear, Davis?'

'Are you sure Sister? Would you prefer me to fetch Miss Agincourt? The deputy principal's probably still here in the school office.'

'No need. I know I shouldn't be asking you this but the fewer people who know, the less I will need to explain.'

I slowly pulled her pants down, tugging at them to overcome the resistance of her weight, and once past her buttocks, they slid to her ankles quickly. At the same time I could feel my penis responding to my state of arousal as it began to grow in my clothes.

I lifted her feet to remove her underwear, and put them in her hand.

I asked, 'What is it you need next Sister Veronica?'

I could see her becoming increasingly agitated. All of her indoctrination and training was repressing what her body was demanding.

I was similarly conflicted. I wanted to have my carnal way with this very pretty tall, beautiful woman, but in doing so, I was abetting her corruption and what she would see as her wicked fall from grace.

But as she might become more and more aroused, my presence with her could fulfil her morbid need. I felt it would be unnecessarily cruel to withhold relieving her, comparing it to torturing a person, and for no reason. But for Sister Veronica, there was a strongly perceived reason, which was to expedite the relief of her tension.

I tried to reassure her.

'I can see you're finding it difficult to ask me something, Sister. Just come out and ask me. I'm here for you.'

She hesitated further and after three deep breaths, she said in a soft voice, 'I need venereal release, Davis and I can't move my hands. Would you mind terribly rubbing my clitoris?'

'Of course I can Sister Veronica. It would be my pleasure. But you will need to instruct me. Hard or soft? Fast or slow? I'll try to release you as quickly as I can.'

'Softly in small circles, not too fast please Davis. Thank you.'

I began to circle her clitoris slowly with the index finger of my left hand while wetting my right index with a generous layer of saliva and frequently changed hands to keep her wet. She began breathing heavily, still otherwise unable to move and my cock began to harden further, straining to escape the confined space allowed by my shorts. I continued slowly for a few minutes and she seemed to be highly aroused but not quite reaching her climax.

At the same time, I unzipped my shorts and said to her, 'I am as aroused as you are Sister. My erection is hurting me. Would you be offended if I remove my shorts?'

I stood up and lowered my shorts and Sister Veronica watched my swollen cock spring up almost vertical with my body.

'Oh my! What a lovely penis you have Davis. We've gone a long way already. Would you mind having intercourse with me please?'

Although I was waiting to hear her ask me, I thought her deeply conditioned moral values would over-rule her physical desires. After all, she must have sublimated her sexual nature for years, to have become so uptight as she had remained chaste for all this time.

I checked to make sure, asking, 'Are you sure Sister?'

'I feel I need to be fucked. Oh my goodness, Davis what am I saying? You must think I'm horrible.'

'SHH Sister Veronica. It's perfectly appropriate to use graphic language in your predicament. I would love to have sex with you. You're very wet between your legs. We're both ready.'

I moved her legs wide apart and rubbed the end of my engorged cock along the widening slit between her legs, then, finding the recess at the rear of her gash, I added more and more pressure until her sopping cunt lips gave way and the engorged head of my throbbing cock penetrated her and disappeared up her tight little tunnel.

I laid almost full length on her and gripping her shoulders with my hands while keeping some weight on my elbows, and began fucking her like a rampant mongrel in the park, fucking a bitch in heat. For about ten minutes, I was shoving my cock hard up her tight wet little cunt.

She began hugging me with her arms and hooking her heels behind my knees gasping, 'Go for it Davis. The harder the better.'

'Sister Veronica, you've got your movement back. I think you're going to be OK.'

'Never mind that now. Just keep fucking me.'

Her words triggered my arousal further and I could feel the rush of an inevitable orgasm approaching. My cock seemed to harden to another level and the spasms of pleasure gathered around my thighs buttocks and anus, behind my knees, under my arms and along my spine as my balls tightened up and a rush of tingling pins and needles flushed my face just as my cock started to spasm violently. I squirted gush after gush of semen into her for nearly a minute before I fell on her body, and waited for the after shocks to subside.

I pulled my cock out of her and it remained hard and stood up vertically while I retrieved her underpants and my shorts. I pulled her gently to her feet and we dressed in silence.

Once we were clothed, I said, 'Are you OK Sister Veronica? Do you need anything.'

'No thank you Davis. You've been a great help.'

She had forgotten the reason for my visit.

I said 'I'm glad you're OK. I'll see you later.'

I closed the door and left her to make some sort of sense out of what just happened. Then I went home to listen to what I had just recorded on my cell-phone. It could come in handy with other recordings I have.

starova
starova
145 Followers