Watch

Story Info
Watching the wife.
611 words
3.84
30.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with messages. A chat room she joined that discussed art & anime. Soon it was her everyday distraction, her phone always indicating that she had a new message. I didn't say anything because of our agreement. We had agreed to chat with other people and if we liked someone we had to let the other know. She did exactly that, she met a guy who lived like 1,000 miles away but thanks to the chatroom they could stay in constant contact.

A few weeks of chatting went by when on one afternoon she left her phone on the kitchen table while she went to the bathroom. I was eating a snack so I didn't notice it at first but when I did my curiosity got the best of me. I saw she had two messages. One said, "I'm glad I heard from you", and the second one said "@ 9". Hmmm, the idea of my wife chatting to another dude does turn me on but the desire to know what they chat about turned me on more. I had even told her that if she needed time to chat privately not to worry I wouldn't get in the way.

I was supposed to work that night but I played dumb, and just waited for 9 to roll around. At 9 I came back home and quietly parked a few houses down, the living room lights were off and the bedroom light was on. I entered the house quietly and took off my shoes so I wouldn't make a sound. I walked down the hallway and I could hear soft music playing from the bedroom, and to my surprise the door was not fully closed. I prepared myself and looked.

She was wearing a t shirt and sweats, no bra and she was laying back video chatting.

"What would you do if I was there right now?" asked a man's voice.

"I don't know." She answered.

"If I was laying next to you? In my boxers?"

She was breathing like she does when she's excited.

"What if I took them off?"

Her eyes went wide as she looked at the screen, he was obviously revealing something to her. More than likely his dick.

"What if you took yours off?"

To my absolute surprise she complies and pulls down her sweats, and she's not wearing underwear. Her wet, hairy pussy is there for him to see.

I'm rock hard to myself, watching this, a bit stressed that she hasn't told me about this but nevertheless very turned on.

She proceeds to run her fingers through her pussy lips, letting out a soft moan, putting her phone down she pulls up the t-shirt and rubs her nipples while stroking herself.

They go on for several minutes until she comes, and it sounds like he does too.

"Good night." she says and ends the chat. I enter the room.

"Oh my God!" she screeches startled at my sudden appearance.

"How long were you there?!"

"I saw the whole thing"

I can tell she's deeply embarrassed.

"We agreed to tell each other if we found someone didn't we?"

"I'm sorry I should have told you-what are you doing?"

She looks spooked as I strip down and I'm rock hard.

"He's not local is he?"

"No, he's like 1,000 miles away."

"Well then I'll have to do."

I turn her around and enter her wet pussy, she's a bit hesitant but upon feeling my cock she relaxes as I start thrusting into her. In less than a minute she's grabbing my arm and holding on to me as I fuck her like only I can.