Watch Me

Story Info
She's feeling rather naughty.
1.3k words
4.35
104.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I am feeling rather naughty. But, not naughty in the way you want me to feel. . .I want to be bad!

I want to make you watch me be bad. Watch. That's all I want you to do! I know you think I am mean. Oh well.

Let me give you some material to base that assumption on, and turn it into a fact. . . I put on a pretty, ivory colored nightgown. For some unexplainable reason, ivory looks good on me. As you would expect, I am clean, smelling good and soft. The nightgown is all I am wearing; well, I'd also put on the devilish smile! If you are really lucky, maybe I could even convince my hair to stay curly.

I have you to sit on my bed, near the foot. I have tons of pillows, so I you can make yourself comfortable on a few of them. You must save me a few-- I don't want to be uncomfortable with what I have planned in my mind. There is just enough light-- not too dim, but bright enough for you to clearly see the sight presented before you. I'm a music person, so I turn on some kind of nasty music-- Prince. The absolute king of nasty tunes! Oh, I need a beat, that's why it would be Prince.

Do you think you are going to get a lap dance or something? If that is what you are thinking-- wrong! I have something else I want to show you. I plop (yes, plop is the best word!) myself down at the head of my bed. I fluff my pillows, then lean back onto them. I can tell you are curious, with a touch of boredom. I know. You want to touch. Too bad. You get to watch.

I'm not saying anything at this point. You are asking a few questions, which I refuse to answer. You watch my knees go up, seeing my feet planted firmly on the bed. You now realize you can see some pussy. Not a whole lot, because the pesky nightgown falls over the pussy. You ask some other questions, as you start to move yourself closer to me.

Now I speak-- "I'm about to do something here, and you're in my space. So move back!" A bit disappointed, you shift yourself back to where you were. In fact, you look pissed. I figure that look will quickly leave your face in a few minutes.

I let my legs fall open a bit more, making it easier for me to get my hands where I want them to be on myself. I already know I am wet, and I know you can smell me. I use my right hand to spread myself open, so you can get a good look at the pink, wet parts of me. Very wet-- you start to make some comment. . .me being evil. I shush you-- I don't want you interrupting my thoughts or actions.

I see your eyes get wide as I slide my left hand down into the softness of my pussy. I can hardly believe how hot, how wet I am! I realize my nipples are hard, poking out and upwards in my nightgown. I can tell you want me to expose them, show you my breasts, get rid of the damn cloth. . .no dice. I just calmly look at you, then start to rub my fantastic pussy.

I must say, I enjoy the sight of you. I can tell you want to do all sorts of nasty, yet immensely pleasurable things to me! And, you have to sit and watch my gloating as I touch myself! I see you are rubbing yourself through your jeans. . .the thought crosses my mind to tell you to stop. I decide otherwise, choosing to concentrate on myself instead.

My technique is quite different from the technique you like to employ whenever I sit close to you, ass bared for your fun. . .I feel different "things" when I touch myself as compared to when you touch me. Not "better, " not "worse" things, just different things. . . pleasure being the ultimate goal. I start to really enjoy watching you watching me with my sopping wet fingers in my pussy. You have the perfect view of what I am doing with my fingers. . .

I use a finger to play with my clit. This clit play drives me crazy, makes me wetter, sends fire to my nipples. . .

I can see you rubbing yourself harder, wanting to get naked for me, then hop all over me, yet afraid to make a wrong move-- you are just uncertain about if I would be mean enough to stop, turn off the nasty music, turn up the lights, and make you leave. . .

You can see how hot I am making myself. I have a good "hand" rhythm developed, wiggling my ass to increase my sensations, my pleasures--

The more excited I make myself, the wetter I get. The wetter I get, the more "sloshing" sounds can be heard, as I stick my fingers in and out of my pussy. . .here's a sorta-kinda idea of the rhythm I am forcing you to witness. . .

I use my right hand to hold my pussy wide open, forcing my clit to stick out. . .I can then run my finger over the tip of my clit (whoa-- extra sensitive here) then stick my fingers inside of myself. The best part is when I take the time to taste myself-- when I bring my wet fingers up to my mouth, I can smell the sweetness of me-- ooh--- then taste myself. . .I would lick my fingers clean, but I think that might be a task best reserved for you. I consider offering my fingers to your mouth, but decide to stick them back in me. . .much to your chagrin (again) I keep up touching myself, sticking my fingers in my wet pussy.

I know I am getting close to that "point," where I want to cum, and cum hard. . .I can barely keep my eyes open-- I know they are trying to close, as my head tries to fall back in pleasure.

My nipples are hard, I have even squeezed my breasts together a bit with my arms. I want to cum, I just want to cum- I am so fucking wet, so full of tension, all I want to do is explode. . . I think you can pick up on the obvious. . .you know what is about to happen. And you want it to happen for me as much (maybe even more?) as I want to make myself cum. . .I'm so quiet, so determined. . .and so wet. I am almost at the "point" where I am going to start to cum, and not be able to stop myself-- hold it back!

I can't stop rubbing my clit. I can feel the juices. . .so much, ready to just slide out of me. . .and I am already soaking wet! I am trying to keep my eyes open-- I want to look at you. . .I want to see if you are enjoying the sweet torture of my own design. I feel the ultimate. . .the part where I start to cum-- I feel my hips go up just a bit, as I feel my elixir slide down from me. . .

A new feeling registers in my mind-- hands on my hips, and a tongue deep inside of my pussy! I can feel the strength of you, holding me tight, licking me-- driving what was a fabulous cum into an Incredibly Wonderful Orgasmic Wet Session! I start to cum again, immediately-- gushing forth more wetness for you.

I am in such a state of pleasure, such orgasmic bliss, I start to notice you licking me from my ass to my clit, as I vaguely think in the back of my mind, "did I just hear pants hit the floor?"

And then it happens-- I start to cum again, and I can feel your rock hard cock sliding into my pussy, as I feel you wrapping you arms around me to pull me closer. . .