Watch Me

Story Info
She puts on a show for him.
2.5k words
4.41
45.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...She started to arch her back, and grabbed at the sheets with her free hand. Her knees came up and she was really working that vibrator on herself. I was pumping for all I was worth, and hit my climax just seconds before she hit hers. I wanted to call out to her... to tell her how I was watching her, joining her, how close we came to cumming together...

Sweat glistened his skin, one hand flung over his shoulder, the other nestled around his cock. He was awoken out of his dream by the sound of several large noises outside. Remembering his dream he rubbed his cock lightly, sensitive after cumming, savoring the essence of his favorite fantasy.

Wow that was some dream.

Taking a deep breath, he decides to get up and see what's making all the noise. An attractive man of average height, he is 40 ish with a decent body, though carrying a slight middle aged spread. Dark brown hair, warm smile, and blue eyes. He walks across the hall, into the guest bedroom and sees that a moving van has pulled in front of the empty townhouse next to him.

Great a new neighbor, Just my luck it will be a couple with bratty kids to disturb the peace around here. He watches as the van door opens and out hops a woman. Reddish -brown hair. Of indeterminable age at this distance. Body looks decent, nice rack. Ok she might be a good neighbor.

Smiling she stands in front of her new home, looking around. She loved this place at first sight, the gated community, the privacy, unconnected townhouses and the abundance of tress and greenery. She glances left, Wait, was that, someone in the front window of the townhouse next door. Great, Not here two minutes and I'm already being spied on. Or maybe someone with voyeuristic tendencies. She unlocks the door and spends the next hour moving in small boxes, trying to get organized. The movers have emptied the van and left. Now she is sitting on the floor, open cupboards, empty boxes show she accomplished very little in the kitchen. Hearing the doorbell ring she yells "Its open come on in." Not bothering to look up she says hand me the shelving paper please? He does as asked. As he hands her the paper their hands touch briefly. Electric, she looks up into compelling bedroom eyes, a vivid shade of blue. "Thank you." he hears, she has a sultry sexy voice, "Your Welcome, I'm Jack, but everyone just calls me Burge." "Hi, I'm Kathleen, but my friends call me Kit." Exchanging small talk he offers to help and he half listens while he works and watches.

"...I saved for 10 years to have enough money to make a sizable down payment... have vacation for the next 3 weeks so I can get settled in and decorate... work for my uncles store... furniture being delivered later today... splurged on a hot tub... workout twice a week... just turning 34..."

Shes lively, affectionate smile, pretty face, warm green eyes, she moves fluidly, like a dancer. Ample breasts, more than a mouthful there! So that's why God gave me two hands. WooHoo I'll definitely be fantasying about those! Perhaps may be too much of a Miss Goody Two Shoes for me. Ah well she seems nice enough.

Working together they easily finish the boxes in the kitchen, then on to the master bedroom and bathroom. He notices. " Hey, the master suite is exact opposite mine, See there's my bathroom window and my bedroom window ". "Uh yeah, I guess I didn't notice that when I toured the house, I'll have to be careful walking around, You never know who might be watching". {Wink}

Did she just make a pass at me? .....Probably not. I said a little prayer to the god of voyeurism--lord, deliver me temptation--

The next two weeks were busy for them both. Outside of a few quick waves she didn't see him, She was busy settling in. What she didn't know is he spent every chance he could get trying to catch glimpses of her in varying shades of undress. What he didn't know, she loved to be watched. She didn't put a shade up in the bathroom, and while the curtains in the bedroom are dark, she left them sheer. She didn't close them at night and ran around in panties or a thong with a tank tee. She is an exhibitionist and very very horny.

She planned a show for him tonight, the hottest night of the summer. She left him a message just before he arrived home... "Jack, I need, um, help in the back yard, Can you come over around 10?" Hoping he would come over ... and watch. Earlier in the day she made sure the chaise lounge was facing Jack's patio and the back of his house. She also made sure she had a towel and dildo...

She walked out into the sultry night air, Nothing but a sheer white robe....

She says your name aloud, Jack, Notice me, see me, watch me, I desire to perform for you.

Stretching my arms high above me, my full breasts straining against the soft material, my nipples hard and erect. Relaxing from my leisurely stretch, my hands gently glide down my shoulders, across my breasts and stomach, sliding down the length of my thighs. Drawing my hands back up, I bring with the edges of my robe, exposing my body inch by inch, as the soft folds of my robe flutter to the ground behind me.

The feeling of the warm breeze on my breasts was lovely. I poured some lotion into the palm of my hand. Then I started to apply the creamy lotion to my breasts first. I used my fingertips to rub the lotion over my big tits, paying special attention to my nipples, gently rubbing them with the palms of my hands making them nice and hard. I have fair skin; my aureoles are a pinkish-brown color, bigger than a silver dollar and when erect, my nipples get thick and stand out about 3/4 of an inch. The combination of the night air, the oil, the outdoors and the nice feeling in my breasts was extremely sensual. My gentle rubbing soon became a little harder and I couldn't resist the urge to pull and pinch on my big nipples. Using long, slow strokes, I applied more lotion to my stomach and legs. I sat the bottle back on the table and started rubbing the lotion over my exposed flesh in slow, even strokes. First across my firm belly then down further to my pelvic area. My fingers brushed my pussy lips and sent a thrill coursing through me. One hand kept playing with first one nipple, then the other. I was looking down at them, jutting out so far and becoming a little red. When I felt the almost electric like current beginning at my nipples and going directly to my clit, I knew that eventually, I was going to be bringing myself to an orgasm.

My eyes were closed and I smiled to myself hearing the sliding glass doors of your townhouse open. I knew you could see me clearly, The moon was bright tonight. I wondered how long you had been watching. I continued to rub the body lotion on with deliberate strokes that were very seductive. My pussy is getting damp as my hands moved back up to my heavy breasts. I cupped them, one in each hand, and squeezed them together while rubbing the nipples with my thumbs. I lifted a breast and my tongue darted to lick it's extended nipple, which made my pussy contract. I lifted the other breast and sucked my nipples into my mouth, suckling, licking, and nibbling on my nipples, First one then the other.

When I slipped my fingers closer to my pussy, my body trembled, and the oil ran down onto my hairless pussy. I massaged my pussy lips, then spread them so I could rub my clit. My breathing had gotten faster as I grew more excited. I dropped my legs on of either side of the lounge and let my middle finger find my tingling clit. This excited me even more and I began fingering myself a little more aggressively. The excitement I felt lying naked outdoors, totally exposing myself and playing with my breasts and clit was very intense. Without even realizing it was going to happen, a deep moan escaped from my throat when my finger started making little circles over my clit. I moved both of my hands between my legs and lightly stroked the outer lips of my pussy. Without hair, even the slightest touch felt so sensuous. I used the fingers of one hand to separate my pussy lips and used a finger from my other hand to flick my clit. I leaned forward a little bit so I could see my little please bud coming out from under its hood. I put my finger into my mouth and got it nice and wet then started rubbing my clit.

I sensed your presence and opened my eyes to see you standing a few feet away. Your expression was one of stark lust and desire. You are as naked as I am; the arousal that you feel is evident as you slowly began to stroke your hardness. Your eyes, the lids heavy from lust, are riveted to my body, so boldly displayed to please you. I saw you smile at me, inviting, encouraging. And I was lost, lost in showing you my pleasure. All my modesty and manners had vanished had been carried away on the flowing torrent of lava that had replaced my blood.

I was rubbing my clit, still holding my lips open and softly started to moan, "Ohhh...That feels so nice!" I was moving my hips against my finger and began whispering loud enough for you to hear me, "Mmmm...I love that you're watching, me, Oh, Jack...I'm so wet; my pussy is just begging to be fucked. Ohhh...No, not yet, no fingers in my wet, juicy pussy just yet, my clit is enjoying this too much to stop." I could hear your heavy breathing, the undeniable sound of a man jacking off; I was so hot by now, when I looked down between my legs, I could see my juices all over my inner thighs. I raised my feet up to the edge of the chaise and moved my finger down to my pussy opening. I rubbed around the opening and brought my finger to my mouth, lightly tracing a line around my lips. I extended my tongue from my mouth and licked the tip of my finger, then closed my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth, tasting my sex. "Mmmmm... Sweet nectar!" I groaned.

I kept my finger on my clit, but moved the other hand back up to my tits. I had my baby finger and ring finger under my tit and my thumb on top and used my middle and pointer finger to flick the nipple until it got long and hard again. I leaned my head back against the lounge; my hands were still busy rubbing my clit and tits. My breathing had gotten faster as I grew more excited. I started fucking myself. I only had one finger inside of me at first, but then put a second one in. My breathing was labored and my hand started moving faster and faster. I was moaning and groaning, my hips were jerking up against my fingers and my tits were bouncing up and down. I inserted a third finger into my pussy and after just a couple of more strokes knew I was going to cum.

The sensations that flooded me were so erotic and intensified by being watched that it didn't take long for an orgasm to rocket through my body. My hips jerked and started thrusting my hand deep into my hot cunt. When the orgasm reached its peak, I shuddered and trembled from its force, my juices running out my pussy and down to the crack of my ass. My hand was soaked with my cum.

I picked up the dildo and put the end into my mouth, getting it wet with saliva, positioning it at my already juicy cunt. Rubbing the dildo up and down my wet slit I let the little toy linger at my clit, rubbing the head of the hard plastic phallus against it, the feel of it eliciting a moan from my lips. The vibrations against my clit were delicious. I raised my ass up and started moving the dildo back and forth against my little nub. "Mmmmm Jack, Did you like seeing me cum? Do you want to see more? I want you to see more, I want to cum more! Watch me Jack, I love to be watched! Ohhhh, your so hard" I moaned softly when I started sliding it into my snatch and flipped the little switch on. One hand caressed my tits while the other worked the dildo in and out of my tight pussy. I groaned loudly as I started fucking my hole. My body jerked, trying to get more of the pretend cock inside of it. I writhe on the lounge chair as I fuck my battery-powered lover. Every now and then casting discreet glances towards you, making sure your still there, still watching me. I stared thrusting dildo in my cunt in and out fast, while I pushed one finger in my asshole. I fucked myself steadily for a good fifteen minutes

I wanted my voyeur to know my orgasm coming, and I furiously begin pounding my toy deep inside my hot wet pussy, With a load cry of, "ohhhh...yeah, yeah, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum...Ohhhhhhhhh!" My hips thrust upwards and the waves of my orgasm overtook me. "Oh oh oh oh..ooooooooooh FUCK YEAH!" I screamed as my whole body reacted to waves of pleasure, my juices squirting out of me, covering my hand and the vibrator it holds, my hips rising off the chair to meet the final thrust. As my orgasm subsides, I pull the vibrator out of my dripping pussy, bringing it to my mouth, and savoring the taste of my own juices as I clean it off. Breathing hard, I smiled, loving the way I was feeling.

I heard a grunt. Opening my eyes you are abandoning yourself to the pleasure, secure in the knowledge I would watch you; tantalized ā€“ hypnotized. I could see your gorgeous body freeze for a second, that little heartbeat that speaks of the immanent eruption of the volcano of lust and pleasure. I see your whole body twitch, arched back and shoot. Your eyes open and glowing as I am forced to share this moment of total abandon with you, and I felt myself lick my lips as your hot milky seed shoots out in thick globs after glorious globs of warm cum into the air. Lying there on the ground like precious sparkling diamonds, a precious and generous reward.

I love that look on your face. It is so filled with passion...