Watch Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Showing off for neighbor leads to orgasmic bliss.
1.3k words
4.48
88k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darcie O.
Darcie O.
26 Followers

I love the feeling of being naked. There's nothing that feels so free and liberating than going nude. I make it a habit to spend as much time as I can roaming around my house in the buff. And there are times when I forget myself and find that I've left my blinds open and anyone who should chance by would catch me in all my glory.

And I want to tell you about just such a time. It was a week just like any other, nothing special about it at all. I came home from work and went straight to my bedroom to strip. I absentmindedly forgot to close my blinds, and I was down to just my panties when I realized my mistake. I turned to close them, and that's when I saw her.

The cute brunette neighbor who lived behind me was standing in her own bedroom starring at me. For the longest time we stood there just looking at each other, me in my underwear, and she in a white tank top and boxers. I could feel the stinging rush of blood to my cheeks, and I finally reached up and dropped my blinds. As I peeled of my panties, I mentally chastised myself for being so careless.

Later than evening, I reluctantly pulled on some sweats and went out to get my mail. The mailbox for my block stood on the street corner right next to the mailboxes to the street adjacent to mine. As I turned the key to my box, I heard a voice behind me.

"Hi, neighbor."

I turned and saw her again, the cute brunette in her tank top and boxers, standing almost uncomfortably close to me. She was undeniably beautiful with short dark hair, full, soft lips, big brown eyes and a mischievous grin on her face. Again I could feel my cheeks burning. Despite the fact that I was blushing, I tried my best to keep my composure.

"Hi," I said, "I... uh... I'm very sorry about that."

"Sorry about what," she asked.

"Well, you know, seeing me like that. I forgot to close my blinds."

"You forget to close your blinds a lot." I waited for her brows to furrow and the accusatory look, but instead, much to my surprise, she smiled. A mixed wave of relief and naughtiness swept over me.

"You've seen me before?"

"Sure," she said, "watching you is one of the highlights of my day. I'm really surprised that you haven't seen me watching you before today. I always kind of hoped that you'd see me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not only was she not mad at me, she had been blatantly watching me for who knows how long, and it had been turning her on. Her brazenness took me by surprise. A positive reaction was about the last thing I'd expected. I have to admit that it left me feeling more than a little excited.

"I really hope that I can see you again sometime. Oh, and you're even more cute up close and personal. Even when you're blushing," she said before turning and walking back towards her house. Her confidence bordered on cockiness. Had I been straight, it undoubtedly would have been a huge turn off, bordering on sexual harassment. Thank goodness I'm not straight. Smiling to myself I hurriedly got my mail and returned to my house.

Slamming the door behind me, I charged up the stairs and into my bedroom. Peeking out of the blinds, I could see her back at her own bedroom window in anticipation. I was torn between being turned off by her boldness, and being incredibly turned on by it. After a very brief mental debate, the carnal side of me won out.

I wanted her to see me.

I pulled the blinds open and looked at her. She stood there motionless, the same naughty grin on her face I'd seen at the mailboxes. I found myself smiling back as I reached down to pull my sweatshirt off. I slowly swayed my hips as I pulled it as slowly as I could over my head. My nipples instantly hardened in the coolness of the room, and I could feel the old, familiar warmness building between my legs.

I ran my hands over my breasts, feeling their smooth softness beneath my palms. My fingers squeezed towards their peaks, coming to grip on my pierced nipples, giving each a slight tug. I closed my eyes and let my hands roam over my stomach, breasts, shoulders and face. I opened my eyes and licked my finger as my other hand fondled my left tit. My naughty neighbor was watching me intently, her hands gripping her own breasts through her shirt.

My hands slid down my body, coming to rest on the waistband of my sweatpants. I turned away from her and slipped them slowly down my legs, bending over fully at the waist to give her a good view of my ass. Stepping out of my sweatpants, I turned back to face her, running my hands up my legs and across my pubic mound on their way back to my breasts.

She had taken off her shirt and was now pinching her tiny, strawberry nipples. The sight of her full, pale breasts and small pink nipples in contrast to her dark hair and features sent shivers up my spine. She was gorgeous, and all I could think about was giving her a good show.

My fingers ran up and down my body, teasing myself. My pussy was wet and starting to ache for relief, and I knew I wouldn't be able to ignore it much longer. I turned away from her again, facing my bed. Swaying my hips, I pulled all my pillows towards the middle. Climbing onto the bed, I reached down and touched myself. I was shocked at how wet I was. I was practically dripping. Who knew that showing off could be such a turn on?

I looked over my shoulder as I softly rubbed my clit and saw my naughty neighbor with her own hand down the front of her boxers. Her legs were awkwardly spread as she stood, fingering herself, too. Knowing that my exhibitionism was getting her so hot she had to masturbate got me all the more hot. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide. Sitting up, I plunged two fingers into my soaked pussy, moaning in my own pleasure. My thumb rubbed over my clit as I curled my fingers to massage my g-spot. I knew I'd be cumming in no time.

I arched my back and grabbed at my tits with my free hand. I could feel the beginning tremors of my orgasm welling up deep inside me as my breath starting coming in short, sharp gasps. I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned loudly as the orgasmic wave of pleasure washed over me, and I could feel my pussy spasm around my fingers. I rolled onto my side, clamping my legs shut around my hand. I couldn't remember ever cumming as hard through masturbating as I did then. The feeling was incredible.

Opening my eyes, I could see her in the throes of her own orgasm. Her shorts were halfway down her thighs, and her hand was ravaging her pussy. Her chest heaved and her eyes were squeezed tight. Her back was arched, and her left hand rested against the windowpane. I could almost swear I heard her moaning as she came. Her right hand came up to rest against the glass as well, as her knees buckled underneath her. I could tell that she was still breathing hard when she opened her eyes and looked at me smiling.

All I could do was smile back. I knew that she was going to be the best neighbor I'd ever had.

Darcie O.
Darcie O.
26 Followers