Watch Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Crystal gets a special delivery.
2k words
4.39
14.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had gone by since her experience with Kay, she wondered why she hadn't heard from her. She thought about calling her, maybe invite her over, maybe let Kay fuck her this time.

She also was surprised that she hadn't heard from the other mystery person, no more notes, no more gifts.

Crystal thoughts returned to Kay, how she had so enjoyed fucking her with the strap-on, ramming it deep inside of Kay's cunt. She wondered what it would feel like to be receiving instead of giving. Getting fucked by another women, maybe she should call her.

Suddenly another thought crossed Crystals mind, did the mystery person know Kay, they did after all live in the same condo complex. Did Kay know who was watching them, had it all been a set-up.

While all these thoughts were swirling around in Crystals head, she heard a knock on the door. When she answered the door, same as before, nobody in sight, and another package.

This time it was a thick envelope. Crystal opened it up, and inside she found about a dozen pictures, obviously taken with a telephoto lens. She looked at the photographs, the first couple were of Crystal fucking herself with the purple vibrator. Then some of Kay eating Crystal's pussy. The rest were of Crystal fucking Kay with the strap-on dildo.

Also included was a small bullet vibrator, as soon as she held it in her hand, it started to vibe, she hadn't touched anything, it just started humming.

Also a letter which read, I don't want you to worry, I'm not trying to blackmail you or anything. I just thought you might like to see for yourself how hot you look. The photos I take are for my own pleasure, no one else will ever see them, I promise. I can't believe how turned on I was watching you and your friend. By now you have probably figured out that I control the bullet vibe, it has a very long range. I want you to place it inside your pussy, get dressed and go out, go shopping, go to the coffee shop, where ever you want. Don't come back for at least 3 hours, by the time you get back to your condo, I'll have you dripping.

Crystal looked out the window, at the condos across from her, she knew he was watching her, she wondered if Kay was watching right now as well, maybe she should call her and tell her about the letter.

Before she could do anything, the bullet started to buzz, almost as if he was saying to her, hurry up and put it inside your pussy now.

Up until now, Crystal had always been in charge of how she went about her sexual escapades, this was entirely different, someone else wanted to control the sex for her. Then she realized, he already was controlling her sex. He had sent the purple vibrator, he had sent the strap-on dildo, and she had enjoyed both experiences completely.

Crystal pulled her shorts down her thighs, along with her panties, she used her fingers to part her cunt lips, and pushed the bullet vibe inside of her pussy. She pulled her panties and shorts back on, and waited.

Well he does want me to go out, so I guess I'll play along. She grabbed her keys and headed out, first stop, the coffee shop.

She walked up to the counter, and just as she was about to place her order, she could feel the buzzing in her pussy, just a low vibe, she knew it could buzz stronger, she knew he was just starting her out slowly.

As she ordered her coffee, she glanced around, nobody looked suspicious, he could be anywhere, he did mention in the letter it has a long range, he might be watching from his condo even.

The buzzing only lasted a few minutes, just a tease she thought. She sat quietly, sipping her coffee, and again the buzzing, a bit stronger this time. She remained calm, but the feeling in her pussy was very pleasant.

Once she had finished her coffee, she walked outside the shop, she glanced towards the condo across from hers. The sun was shinning in her eyes, she couldn't see anyone if she wanted too.

She decide to take a walk on the beach, she kicked off her sandals, and headed for the waters edge. As she was walking, she approached a group of guys, they looked to be about college age, tossing a football around. Just as she got close, the vibe started buzzing, very strong, making it difficult for her to walk.

Crystal knew he was teasing her, trying to embarrass her even. She sat down, and brought her legs up against herself, trying her best to act normal.

Crystal could feel herself getting wet, she just hoped that it wouldn't show through her shorts. While she sat, she watched the guys throwing the football. They were all in great shape, but one of them really caught her attention.

She heard the guys call him Robert, he was a tall, black man, he must have been at least 6'6", and very muscular, and she also noticed that he had a very nice bulge in his shorts too.

Crystal had never been with a black man before, she came close once, but she had a close friend who ended up with him, she did at least get to hear about it.

She noticed Robert looking her way from time to time, and even saw him smile at her as well.

The vibrating had stopped, for now anyway, so Crystal decided she should move on. She noticed that her crotch was showing some signs of her special condition. She removed her blouse, she had a tank top on underneath, and tied it around her waist.

She flagged down a taxi, and told the driver to take her to the local mall. During the ride, the vibrating started up again, she was squirming from the buzzing, and she wondered if the cab driver suspected anything.

She paid the driver, and quickly walked inside the mall, once inside, the air-conditioning cooled her down to the point that her nipples were clearly visible, poking out through her tank top.

Crystal didn't mind, she had always been proud of her body, and liked having people looking at her. She felt the vibrations again, he must have it turned up full speed she thought, her pussy was so wet. She wondered if anyone could hear the buzzing sound. She leaned against a counter, trying her best to remain calm.

A sales girl asked her if she was alright, Crystal just told her she had a leg cramp, that she would be fine. She didn't know if the girl believed her or not.

Finally the three hours were up, she could head back to her condo, but wondered what would be next. He had said three hours, so he probably had something in mind to happen after the three hours were up.

She got another taxi to bring her to her condo, and like before, the buzzing started up again for the ride back, only this time it didn't stop. She quickly paid the fare, and ran inside the lobby of her condo.

She had only been inside her condo for about a minute, when there was a knocking at her door. More games she figured, but when she looked through the peephole, she could see someone standing there.

Crystal opened the door, and to her surprise, it was Robert, the black guy she had seen on the beach.

When Robert saw who it was, he said, "oh, it's you, the woman from the beach."

Crystal asked why he was at her door.

Robert told her he was asked to deliver an envelope to her, and was given some special instructions as well.

Crystal opened the letter, it read, by now you are dripping cunt juices down your thighs, and upon reading the first sentence the buzzing started up again, full strength. She continued to read, Robert is here to fuck you, I saw you looking at each other on the beach, you know you want his big black cock inside you, don't deny it.

Crystal looked up from the letter, and noticed that Robert had already pulled his shorts down, revealing his large black cock, which he was stroking with his big hand.

Crystal pussy was indeed dripping, and she needed to get fucked. What are your special instructions she asked?

I'm supposed to fuck you, but not until I want to, first, I want you to suck my cock until I cum, so get on your knees.

Crystal dropped to her knees, raised her hand up to his large cock and opened her mouth wide. Robert's cock was 9 inches long, and very thick. She tried her best, but just couldn't get much of his cock into her mouth. She used her tongue to lick his shaft up and down, paying special attention to his cock head. Her small hands stroked his shaft as she continued to lick him up and down.

The whole time she was licking and sucking Robert's big black cock, the vibrator inside Crystal's cunt was still buzzing full speed. Her cunt juices were dripping down her thigh, her crotch was soaked.

Robert was going to cum, he grabbed her head and shoved his cock as far as he could, and started spurting his load as she tried her best to swallow.

Once he finished cumming, Robert picked up Crystal, like a rag doll, and carried her to her bedroom. He stripped off her clothes, and shoved a finger inside her cunt, and removed the vibe, he knew it was there.

Robert tossed Crystal on the bed, and pulled her legs wide apart. He couldn't believe how wet she was already, he could smell her scent, filling the air.

He brought his tongue down to her pussy, and as soon as she felt his tongue touch her, she started cumming again, he licked her juices, it was non- stop, orgasms after orgasms.

Crystal was going out of her mind, she wondered if it would ever stop. She was moaning loudly, screaming, her entire body was shaking.

Robert reached up and started pinching her nipples hard, twisting them, it hurt, but she didn't care, her orgasms were so overwhelming, she couldn't even think about pain.

Suddenly Robert stood up, his cock rock hard again. He aimed it at her soaked pussy and shoved his cock inside, she was so wet he had no problem getting his long, thick cock in.

Robert moved his hand under her butt cheeks, and told her to wrap her arms around his neck. He lifted her up and walked over towards the window. He started fucking her, using his strong hands to lift and lower her on his giant black cock.

Crystal was certain that a lot of people would see them fucking, not just the mystery man, but everybody who looked out their windows, people down on the street, but she really didn't care right now. She was getting the fucking of her life. Robert's cock was huge, thick and long, and her cunt needed it, she didn't care about anything else besides getting fucked.

Robert started sucking on her tits, while thrusting his big cock in deep on every stroke. Pumping his cock in and out, faster and faster, he knew he couldn't last much longer.

Robert pulled his big cock out and shot his load all over Crystals tits, and as soon as he finished cumming all over her, he turned her towards the window and had her stand there, cum, dripping down her body for all to see.

Robert told Crystal he really enjoyed himself, and hoped to get together again sometime.

Once Robert had left, Crystal moved over to the bed, she was exhausted.

The phone rang, it was Kay, she told her that she couldn't believe what she had just seen, and she knew a lot of others had seen it too. She told Crystal she could actually hear shouting coming from some of the other condos.

Crystal told Kay she would call her later, right now she had to rest.