Watch Me Fuck You Up

Info
Tied down and at my mercy? Good, you fucking prick.
95 words
4.25
76.1k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,235 Followers

What happens when you anger Xyta, then find yourself vulnerable to her whims and completely at her mercy?
Depends on her mood, I'd imagine.

Well, today, Xyta is pissed and ready to exact revenge on the man who once treated her so badly. Just so happens that he's here, in this club . . . and . . . that it's FemDom night . . .

*/*\*

Yes, this is (messed up) FemDom.
Yes, this is (very much) non-con.
Yes, this is heavy on humiliating situations and derogatory language.
Listener discretion advised.
Let's roll.


--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,235 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 02/20/20

Hi again! :D

I'm so very, very pleased you're enjoying my audios. I do like to reach as far as I can in different scenarios and ideas, so I'm thrilled to know this, as well as ' What Should I Call You Today' are pieces you've enjoyed.

I do hope you continue to find content from me that pushes the right buttons for you. I love knowing how people enjoy what I do.

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved this story too

Xyta, Thanks for responding to the anonymous comment I left about "What should I call you today?". After listening to that story, I couldn't resist checking out this title. You probably would guess that someone who enjoyed that story would also like this one. I did thoroughly enjoy this story. I particularly enjoyed the way you slowly exerted your control over him and having a woman play with my ass has always been a favorite kink. I also would rather lick a woman than do anything else. So, I loved the portion where you used his mouth. Your voice is so sensuous and it sounds so natural when you talk dirty. Thanks again for a very arousing half an hour. I will certainly be checking out more of your stories when I get a chance.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/28/19

Oh my. Well, there we are. Within the realms of fantasy, this is a perfectly acceptable way to deal with problems.

I'm glad you enjoyed the audio. :D

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 03/23/19

Oh, in the real world I very much doubt this character would survive. This Xyta is the type of person who utterly destoryes the reputation of the BDSM community and would be insta-banned from any club/play area/event for life (and possibly arrested too).

But ... for the purposes of fantasy? This Xyta was very fun to play.

Sorry the audio overall didn't hit your buttons.

Perhaps a more realistic scenario would suit you better?

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Shy Siren 09/15/18

Lol, he was a jerk and yes, Angry Xyta (TM) is not someone to cross.

Maybe she'll make a reapperance at some point.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Kidnapped and Milked Nurses drain their subject of his essence.in BDSM
Exploring Sexuality: A Pegging Husband is pegged by sister-in-law with wife's permission.in Anal
Captive Her job is to break and fuck a prisoner, maybe he likes it.in BDSM
Pegged for Love Straight guy is pegged by the girl of his dreams.in Fetish
The Best Present: Pegging my Man A wife discovers her husband is curious about pegging and….in Fetish
More Stories