Watch Me See Me, Inc. - Good Girl...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria said, "Yes, this is just a test. More importantly, are you comfortable getting nude? That's part of it."

Susie said "Fuck it. Let's do it."

Mickie called "I'm ready!"

Gloria and Susie thumped down into the finished basement. Mickie had moved the long section of the sectional sofa to face the camera, and cleared the space behind it. Seeing the set up, Susie tensed. The bright light was intimidating.

Gloria saw her shoulders rise and said "Susie, just relax and answer the questions Mickie asks. Nothing bad is going to happen here. Actually, you might have an orgasm. That's good, right?"

Susie nodded and swallowed. She took another hit off of the ganja, blew it out, and sat on the couch.

"OK, Susie. Start off by giving your name."

"Susan Crocker."

"And tell us a bit about yourself."

"I'm 21, and I work as a barista. Trying to get back into school."

Mickie said "I'm going to need a copy of your driver's license for our records. If you had to choose a stage name, what would it be?"

Susie thought. "I always thought I would choose Dark Angel. But that's so tired. I always liked the name Dolly. Dolly Lawless."

Mickie said "OK. Susie, can you take off your top? You don't have to do anything. We just need to see what we're working with."

Susie pulled her t-shirt off, revealing a black bra. She twisted her wrist behind her back and slipped the bra off. Her nipples were a prominent brown against her pale skin. She stretched and warmed up. Her nipples hardened in the air conditioning, and appeared to be a little larger than most. They stood out about a half inch.

Susie said "I've always been really self-conscious about my nipples. I can't hide them when I go swimming. Boys would try to catch a peek all the time."

Mickie asked "How did that make you feel?"

Susie said "Weird. Like, I wanted them to look, but I didn't want to show them. As I got older, I wanted to show them." Susie cupped her breasts together and let them fall. "Can I take off my pants, too?"

Mickie was surprised, but went with it. "Sure."

Susie stood and unbuckled her belt, peeling her jeans to the floor. She stepped out of them and faced the camera. She was still in a black thong.

"Can you do a slow spin for me?" Mickie asked.

Susie turned slowly, facing her pert rear end to the camera, the thong framed it well. When she faced the camera again, she hooked her thumbs in her waistband and pulled the thong off. Her pussy was shaved, except for a narrow strip of auburn hair directly above her clit.

"I know, the carpet doesn't match the drapes." She said, and giggled.

Mickie snapped a couple of stills and beckoned Gloria over. "She's got a hot little body. She would be a hit." She whispered.

Gloria said "See if she'll get herself off." Gloria drifted back to a corner of the basement to watch.

Mickie asked Susie "What do you like about sex?"

Susie was getting quite comfortable in front of the camera. "I like getting off. I like letting someone get me off, on their terms. I'm under a lot of pressure in my life right now.I like to give up control to get off."

Mickie asked "Are you a submissive?"

Susie laughed and stroked a nipple, pinching it lightly. "I guess so. It's a nice ...bonus. I mostly like to have sex. It was the other thing that got me thrown out of my parents house. They found my sex toys and my weed."

"What do you like about sex with a man?"

"I like when a man takes his time. I love to have my nipples played with...they are really sensitive. I love when they are sucked hard." She pinched her right nipple, which grew appreciably. Her left hand slid down her flat, soft stomach and grazed her landing strip. "I haven't had a good licking in a awhile...I like getting eaten. I have never had sex with a black guy. My friend Ash says I should try it, but it hasn't happened yet. I like to get spanked, I love to suck a good cock. This is making me hot, talking like this."

"It's OK. You can touch yourself."

Susie immediately began to play with her clit while she spoke. " I like getting fucked from behind. I like fucking outside, but I only did it once. I like...ahhh my clit...I like getting stoned and fucking, trying to get to that place in my mind...oooh..."

Mickie looked at Gloria, who was staring at Susie and unconsciously running her fingers up and down the lapel of her robe.

Mickie said "Do you want to come, Susie?"

Susie said "Yes. Oh my god yes..." Susie doubled her efforts on her clit, licking a finger on her left hand and sinking it into her exposed snatch. She worked that finger in and out, while she strummed her clit with her other hand. She kept it up, her breath ragged and intermittent, until the tension melted out of her body, and her legs shook.

"OH! My god..." Susie panted "That felt so good. But it makes me want to do it again!"

"Perhaps later." Mickie looked pointedly at Gloria, who said, "Susie? You wanna get yourself together? Meet me upstairs?"

Gloria ascended the stairs to the kitchen, and Susie followed, carrying her clothes.

"You can put your clothes on." Gloria said, suppressing a small smirk at the young woman's quick acclimation to being nude.

Susie said, "I'll get dressed in a minute. Kind of like being undressed right now."

Gloria gave Susie a glass of water and said "Would you like some more green?"

"Actually, I was going to go outside and smoke a cigarette."

"I'll join you. I quit smoking tobacco twenty years ago, but I still like the smell."

Susie opened the back door, and stepped into the deck. Gloria had final maintenance done on the pool, and the cover was in place. Susie, still not wearing a stitch in the temperate early autumn, placed a Camel Gold between her lips and put fire to it. Her breasts rose on the inhale, smoke was lifted away by the small breeze.

"That was something." Susie said

"Yes it was." Gloria agreed.

"I mean, I never felt like that before. Completely in control. There were emotions I didn't even know I had going through my head while I was doing that."

Susie fished her cell phone out of her folded jeans pocket. She tapped the screen, and held the phone to her ear.

"Hey, Jack? This is Susie. I quit. I don't care how much of a bind it puts you in. I'm done. Oh yeah, and go to hell, you groping sick bastard."

Susie ended the call and looked at Gloria. "So, when can I fuck a guy?"

Gloria was still in shocked silence from Susie's phone call. "Umm, you need an HIV test first. We've been shooting on Saturdays, so that would mean you've got all week to get it together."

"How much will I get paid?"

Gloria's mind whirled. "I have to talk to Mickie, but it should be in the $1000 range."

"Cool." Susie smoked and said "I need to do something about Wynne. He can't be a part of my life anymore."

"It is your apartment isn't it? Kick him out. It's about time he learned how to take care of himself."

Susie finished her cigarette, and stubbed it out, rubbing out all the embers before putting the butt in a trash can. "I don't wanna get dressed. If I get dressed, I have to deal with stuff."

"Susie, you can always feel free to be nude here. And you know I mean you can let your guard down. We are quickly becoming a sort of family around here."

Susie sighed. And then, unexpectedly, wrapped her arms around Gloria.

"I don't know what you did, besides having me diddle myself on video, but I feel like a great weight has been lifted." Susie said, hugging Gloria hard. "Thank you. I'll get the test done."

"Bring the form with you. Mickie will let you know when we need you."

After Susie left,Mickie and Gloria sat in Gloria's living room, a glass of wine in each of their hands, and a spliff lit.

"So, Reggie and Susie? Saturday Morning?" Mickie asked.

"Yes. She said she wanted to sleep with a black man." Gloria took a hit, a swallow of wine and passed the joint to Mickie. "I'm hungry. You wanna eat?"

Mickie nodded "Chinese?" Gloria nodded and grabbed a sheaf of take out menus.

After ordering more food than they needed, Gloria asked, "So what's the scenario? How do we get the two of them into something hot?"

Mickie said "I was thinking. Maybe Susie runs into Reggie's car?"

Gloria nodded, the idea taking shape. "And she can't provide insurance, so she brings him here..."

Mickie said "...and as restitution, they fuck. We could get some of that power exchange in there. 'You owe me bitch...suck my cock."

Gloria was nodding. "She has to do what he says or he calls the police. Get Reggie on the phone."

Mickie called Reggie and Susie, and set up the shoot for the coming Saturday. "I'll work on the shoot script tomorrow, after I put your scene in the can."

The doorbell rang, and Gloria handed Mickie a couple of twenties. Mickie got up to answer the door and pay for the food.

After setting out the food and utensils, they primarily ate in silence. Gloria finished first, and said "Mickie, you can go on home. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure thing, boss."

Saturday Morning was the first really chilly day of the season, Gloria put her robe on and cinched the belt, waiting until the heat caught up in the house. Mickie came in the front door about 8am, Reggie and Susie right behind her.

"Morning, gang. Coffee's in the kitchen. Get a cup and let's sit down a minute before we get started. Mickie pre-set the living room, so we don't have to rush."

Reggie was in a track suit, black pants and jacket over casual tennis shoes. Susie wore black leggings under a long black sweater, and ballet flats that she kicked off under the table, crossing her legs on the seat. Her hair was washed and undone, her trimmed black fingernails tapping on the smoothie she had with her. "Never drinking coffee again." She said, by way of explanation. Reggie laughed. They had spoken on the phone several times this week, Reggie talking to her about what to expect.

"First of all, let's welcome Susie, our newest-"

There was a loud, fierce pounding on the front door, startling all of them. Reggie stood and looked out of the entry window. "Scruffy looking white dude. He's barely dressed."

Gloria rolled her eyes. She just knew it was Wynne. She re-knotted the belt on her robe, and went to the front door.

Opening it, she saw her ex-husband, disheveled, unshaven, and manic. "Hello, Wynne."

"Is Susie here? I need to see her. Now!"

"Wynne, you don't get to demand anything. You need to take your ass out of here, right now."

"I can't get into the apartment! She had the landlord change the locks on me! My shit's all over the street!"

"Wynne, that sounds like she kicked you out. You need to find another place to live."

"Can I stay here?"

Gloria just looked at him.

"Come on Gloria...I don't have any money."

Gloria looked at him and spoke pointedly. "If you don't leave the premises, I call the cops."

"Gloria! Ten years means nothing to you?"

"They obviously meant nothing to you, you cheating bastard. Why should I give you a chance? And why were you coming home early this morning anyway? Where were you? Trying to get your little dick sucked?"

Wynne blushed his deep red blush, and Gloria knew she scored a direct hit.

"Get the fuck out of my house. You obviously haven't learned a damn thing. Maybe falling on your ass will teach you."

"I know what you're doing. I heard Susie on the phone with some black guy. Maybe I should call the cops. Break up your little porno ring."

"Wynne, you stupid son of a bitch. I am an attorney. Don't you think I would have gotten the necessary licenses and permits before I started this? I pay attention to detail. Unlike you. Get the fuck out of my house." She slammed the door.

No one save Mickie had ever seen Gloria angry, and when she sat back down, the silence was thick around the kitchen table. Susie looked especially downcast. Reggie reflexively massaged the back of her neck, Mickie took Gloria's hand and squeezed.

"I'm all right." Gloria snapped, and Mickie dropped her hand. Gloria immediately grabbed Mickie's hand and said "I'm sorry Mick. He can still spin me around."

Mickie smiled a small smile. "It's OK."

"Folks, I'm sorry. Susie, you pay that motherfucker no mind, OK? He's not worth it. You concentrate on the fat black cock you're getting today. Where was I? Oh yeah, I'd like to welcome Susie Crocker, the newest member of the Watch Me/See Me family. Susie's going to do a scene with Reggie today, and it involves some exterior shots. Susie, on Monday I want to go over your off-screen duties. Stuff like answering the phone, taking messages, things like that. Everybody pulls their own weight, OK?" Susie brightened and nodded.

"Mickie? You wanna take over?"

"OK, kids. I sent you the shooting script. Y'all know your lines?"

They both nodded.

"Reggie, what do you have under your sweat suit?"

""Just some bikini briefs."

"Perfect. Susie, I have some stuff for you here..."

Mickie pulled a shopping bag, and Susie pulled out a cropped black heavy metal t-shirt that had several slashes in it. Underneath that was a folded pair of black stretch leggings, and a couple of narrow studded belts.

Susie said "The eighties called, they want their wardrobe back. I can take care of the wardrobe for you guys, If you want me to."

Mickie smiled. "Smartass. Hey Gloria, I think we found our wardrobe mistress."

Susie said "You said mistress."

Mickie laughed and said "Go get dressed, girl, 'fore I lose my temper."

Susie giggled and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Reggie, do you think she's ready?"

"We talked a lot this week, and got together for a drink on Wednesday night. She's nervous, but really excited." Reggie drank some coffee. "She mostly doesn't want to let you down, Gloria. She really looks up to you."

"Reggie!" Susie called from the bathroom. "Can you help me with something?"

Reggie went to the bathroom, and the door shut. Shortly, a buzzing sound was heard through the door.

Mickie looked a question at Gloria. Gloria shrugged.

When Mickie called "OK, kids, we've got the outdoor set, the cars are in position. You've got about fifteen minutes before we absolutely have to get started on the exteriors!"

The bathroom door opened and Reggie emerged, his look completed with a black flat billed baseball cap and sunglasses.

Susie came out and both Mickie and Gloria's mouths dropped open in surprise. Susie looked like a punk kid circa 1982. Heavy, dark makeup around her eyes, and half of her head was shaved to the scalp, the rest of her hair was still long and inky black. The leggings were tight enough to give her an obvious cameltoe, and she wore no bra under the t-shirt. One of the slashes in the shirt gave a peek at her left nipple. She had both studded belts on, Madonna style, and her ballet flats on her feet. She had replaced her septum piercings with a large safety pin. Black lipstick, a black leather cuff on one wrist, black plastic bangles on the other. She looked dangerously sexy. She stuck out her tongue and flashed rock and roll fingers. "Let's do this! Sorry about the shoes. I should have brought my Docs."

Mickie said "Honey, no one's going to be looking at your shoes. Ladies and gentlemen Dolly Lawless!"

Mickie, Gloria, and Reggie applauded as Susie/Dolly took a mock-serious curtsy.

"OK, let's get out to the cars." Mickie led the way, and Reggie and Susie got into Gloria and Mickie's cars.

"Reggie, if you mess my car up, i'm taking it out of your salary." Gloria quipped.

Reggie laughed, and started the engine.

"OK. Susie, stop short behind Reggie so you don't actually hit him. And ...action!"

Susie braked perfectly, just before her bumper would have hit Reggie's.

"Cut! That was perfect! OK, Reg, you come flying out of the car, and go into dialogue. Action!"

Reggie shot like a bullet out of the drivers' seat. "What the fuck? Why you fucking up my ride?"

Susie got out slowly. Mickie zoomed in on her legs, moving up her body, pausing on the slightly exposed left nipple, then taking in her shaven headed appearance. Her black lipstick and make up looked misplaced on her shocked and worried face. "Uh, I'm sorry?"

"Why do you say it like that, you got an attitude about this? You hit my car! You got insurance?" Reggie growled.

Susie's acting was first rate. She hopped from one foot to the other, nervously.

"Aw man," she whined "This is my uncle's car. I promised him nothing would happen to it."

"You got insurance? Money? I'll take $500 right now. You got it?"

Susie looked worried, but then a gleam appeared in her eye. "I don't have $500, but I got something worth that much."

Reggie became intrigued. "Oh really? What you got worth five bills? I know you ain't got no jewelry."

Susie stepped closer to him, palming his cock through his sweats. "I think you know what I got. You want some?"

Reggie smirked dangerously. "If that's the way you want to settle this, cool. But I ain't going to take it easy on you. You do what the fuck I say, and we both get what we want. Ya heard me?" Reggie grabbed a handful of Susie's tight ass and squeezed.

Susie said "Yes."

Reggie went off script, hoping she would pick it up. "Yes what?" He squeezed her ass again, a little tighter.

Susie brightened, and said "Yes, sir!"

"Cut!" Mickie called. "Good improv, Reggie. Susie, are you comfortable with this?"

Susie said "Yeah! Let's go."

"OK. You guys go on inside and get ready for the scene. I've got to get some things ready. 10 minutes."

Reggie and Susie made their way into the kitchen while Gloria and Mickie put the finishing touches on the living room.

Reggie gave Susie a look. "You good, kid?"

Susie answered, "Yeah, I think so. Let's move slowly, though?. I haven't done stuff like this in awhile."

Reggie said "I got you. You let me know, OK? I go too far, or say something wrong, you got the wheel, OK? This should be good for both of us."

Susie kissed him on the mouth, giving him her tongue deep. "Yes, sir!" She said gamely.

Mickie appeared and said "Places!"

Reggie and Susie went out the front door, Mickie said "Action!"

They came in the front door, Susie leading Reggie in.

"What do you want first?"

"I want to sit down and look at your ass. Take your clothes off for me."

Susie kicked off her shoes, and took her shirt off. She bent over, and slid her leggings off slowly, Mickie getting her ass full frame. She left her belts on and wiggled her ass at Reggie.

"Bring that ass over here." Reggie commanded.

Susie sauntered closer to him, teasing him. "You want to spank me?" This part they had rehearsed.

Reggie didn't speak. Instead, he stroked her ass almost tenderly, before laying his hand across her right cheek with a pop. Susie gasped at the bright, instant pain. He grabbed the long hair on the left side of her head, pulling steadily, not yanking.

"You damn right I want to spank you. Fucking up my car." He landed another blow to her right ass cheek. "I should give you a smack for every dollar it costs me to fix it." He spanked her again. Susie's ass started to feel hot. Her pussy began to feel hot as well. She had forgotten how being spanked made her feel. The shock went straight through to her lips.

Susie gasped again and said, "I'm sorry sir. I won't do it again."

Reggie spanked her ass again, and pulled her head up so he could look her in the eye. "If I want you to talk, I'll tell you to talk, ok?" He released her hair, stood, and shoved her lightly onto the couch."Open your legs. Lemme see that pussy." he ordered.

Susie pulled her legs apart, resting them over the crook of her elbows. Her snatch was plainly visible, but she had shaved her landing strip. Her smooth mons looked soft and Reggie covered it with his hand. Susie shivered as he began palming her clit, mashing it deliciously against his wide warm hand.