Watch The Game

Story Info
I've invited some friends to watch the game.
1.6k words
3.81
152.1k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

"Ah, Kelly," muttered Bob, a little nervously.

"Mmm?" said Kelly, busy tidying the kitchen.

"I sort of asked a few of the boys over to watch the game this afternoon. You don't mind do you?"

Kelly straightened and looked at her husband.

"And just when did you invite them?" she asked.

"Ah, last Saturday," confessed Bob. "We were watching at Jimmy's place and I thought that it was about my turn to have them around so I invited them."

"It's OK by me, as long as you realise I'll be shooting through to visit Miranda," said Kelly with a smile. "I think I'd just as soon be elsewhere while you're all having a few and yelling at the telly."

"Um, yeah, that's fine if you want to shoot through before the game, but I sort of got carried away and told the boys that you'd fix up some sandwiches and snacks for us. Will you have time to make them before they get here?"

Kelly blinked at that one. "How many are coming and when are they arriving?" she asked, suspicious.

"Only three or four," said Bob quickly. "They'll start to wander in about one. Five or six at the most. And me, of course."

"So I have to whip up sandwiches and snacks for seven men and they'll be here at one o'clock. Is that right?"

"That's it. Thanks, love. I knew I could count on you."

Bob rapidly withdrew, content that he had her agreement. Kelly flung a mild curse at him, turning to check on the time. God, she'd have to move fast, starting with a rush trip to the shop for essential supplies.

For the rest of the morning Kelly found herself rushing around getting things ready. A little more warning would have been nice, she thought. She could have had most of it ready the day before.

At one the bell rang, and she raced to let the first of the visitors in. There was the usual "hi, nice to meet you" and a few air kisses as she let them in and pointed them towards the lounge room. What was unusual was that one of the visitors had seen fit to run a hand familiarly over her bottom. And it had been her bottom, with a hand slipping up under her short skirt. What was worse, she had failed to spot which of those oafs had done the dirty deed.

For the next half hour or so Kelly was on the run, finishing up the preparations. She moved the food into the lounge room so the men could graze at will. She answered the door as the stragglers arrived. She made sure glasses and plates were available. She here, there and everywhere, arranging things so that the men could enjoy the game without having to worry about actually doing anything but eat and drink.

And getting madder by the second. Someone was goosing her, patting her fanny and once even managing to squeeze her breast, and she couldn't be sure who. She had her suspicions but she couldn't very well slap someone on suspicion. The way things were going she'd probably slap the wrong face.

Finally everything was done. The men were all seated, eating and drinking and the telly was carrying on with the pre-game interviews and guesswork. Stepping up behind the couch Kelly leant over it to give Bob a quick kiss on the cheek. She almost shrieked when she did so, as a hand curled around her leg and slipped up under her dress and started rubbing her mound through her panties.

Kelly couldn't believe that anyone would have the gall to do such a thing. Admittedly, his misdeeds were covered by the couch, but if anyone stood up...

If anyone stood up the son-of-a-bitch would move his hand before anyone would notice, she realised. And if she made a fuss she'd just spoil everyone's afternoon. Saying good bye to Bob and nodding to the men in general, Kelly twisted away from the groping fingers and left the room.

The first thing she'd have to do was go to her bedroom and change her panties. The ones she was wearing were uncomfortably wet for some reason. The second thing would be to plan something diabolical to do to Peter, the groping guru. God, was she ever going to fix his little red wagon.

Entering the garage a few minutes later, Kelly slapped the button to roll the automatic door up. Then she jumped with a little squeak as a voice spoke.

"I wish you hadn't rolled the door up. It's much more private when it's down. Too late now, I suppose."

"Peter! God you gave me a shock. What the hell was the idea of all the touchy, feely inside, anyway? And what's wrong with the door being up. I don't need privacy to deal with you."

"The touchy, feely, as you so eloquently put it, was to let you know that I want you and to get you a little excited. And the only problem with the door being up is anyone who drives past might look in and see you bent over the car getting bonked. But I wouldn't really worry about it. They'll pass so quickly they wouldn't realise what they saw."

Even as he spoke, Peter was taking Kelly's arm and turning her to lean against the hood. Her hands went out automatically to catch herself as she found herself being made to bend over it.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kelly demanded. "And stop pushing on me. Let me up."

In answer, Peter reached up Kelly's dress and tugged on her panties, sliding them down to her knees. Kelly turned her head to stare at him, stunned.

"What do you think you're doing," she asked angrily. "Leave my clothes alone. You don't think for one moment I'm going to have sex with you, do you?"

Peter calmly rolled her dress up, tucking it under her belt. His hands retraced their path downwards, running over Kelly's bare bottom and gliding between her legs to stroke her mound.

"Are you crazy," whispered Kelly. "Someone could come past at any moment. Do you think I'm going to risk being caught in the open getting screwed by some idiot who fancies himself? Let me go at once."

Peter continued to stroke between Kelly's legs, exciting her despite herself. She heard the rasp of a zip and it dawned on her that Peter was serious. He was going to take her right then and there where anyone who came past could see her.

"You can't be serious," she said between gritted teeth. "Someone could come at any moment."

"I know. Exciting isn't it. Now hold still for a moment."

The next moment Kelly could feel Peter pressing against her, pushing his way between her lips. She froze, feeling him move deeper into her. He was doing it. He was really doing it.

Kelly's eyes flicked towards the open door. She was in plain sight from the street. Hell, the angle the sun was on meant that it shone through the garage door and onto her. Even the most casual glance would reveal that she was being screwed.

"Oh, god, this is not happening to me," she said quietly, feeling Peter push further into her. Why, she wondered, wasn't she fighting? Probably because the whole situation was so bizarre and exciting, she answered herself. She'd never dreamt that she'd be effectively screwed in the middle of the street in bright sunshine.

Kelly felt Peter pulling back, ready for his first full thrust into her. She held her breath, then released it with a gasp as she felt smack back into her, her hips automatically lifting and pushing back against him to facilitate his entry.

She heard his grunt of satisfaction and knew that she'd effectively told him that it was OK, to go to town. And Peter did so, pulling out and driving back into her, almost lifting her off her feet when he slammed into her.

Kelly found that she was watching the street and at the same time trying to anticipate Peter's next move. She flushed slightly as a car went past, the driver oblivious to the little scene being played out. She felt Peter hitting her again. And again, putting his hips behind it and really driving himself into her.

Kelly was gasping and pushing against Peter, forbidden excitement driving her wild. A relative strange man was taking her, and in the open. Her heart was in her mouth, waiting for someone to walk past and look in, but her fears were easily over-ridden by Peter's cock ravishing her body.

Peter pressed home harder and faster, driving Kelly inexorably towards a climax. She was pushing back hard to meet him, enjoying the pounding sensations that were carried so deep inside her. The fire inside her was burning hot, spreading and setting her alight.

She could feel her climax mounting its attack on her senses, and squealed softly, twisting and pushing against Peter, urgency driving her. Peter gasped and started hammering against Kelly even harder. Kelly desperately swallowed a scream as she felt herself succumbing to his assault, pressing her hands against her mouth and then surrendering to the glory of her climax.

Rising slowly out of her daze, Kelly found that her dress and been straightened and her panties pulled back up. She sighed. She now needed yet another change of panties and a good shower. She wasn't going back into the house though. She'd grab both at Miranda's place.

She drove off.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers