Watch the Movie, Whore

Story Info
Following a stranger into a movie theatre.
1.8k words
4.25
114.4k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asbyatt
asbyatt
28 Followers

I had seen him in the neighborhood several times, usually at the coffee shops. He was always alone—reading--or writing inexplicable symbols in a complex tableaux that appeared to be musical interpretation.

I was inexplicably drawn to him.

He was tall, and fair. He walked about with a scowl, rarely speaking to anyone. The only time a smile graced his features was when a woman passed by as he sat listening to whatever played on his earphones. He stared openly, lasciviously, at these women, licking his lips while he contemplated their bodies. I could see the color of his eyes at such times. Icy. Cold. Blue.

His hands were beautiful, with long, delicate fingers that tapered to elegant, sensitive fingertips. They were nervous things, always tapping out a rhythm no one else could hear.

His hair was a thing of poems and love stories, fine and curled, golden and uncontrollable.

I wanted to know his cock.

He always paused on his late morning walks at the local film house, and I took to following him. On his way back from a daily coffee, he finally went in to watch the latest movie. I saw a chance, and bought my ticket.

The theatre was nearly empty, only a few patrons sat dispersed in the front rows. In the dim light, I couldn't make him out. I walked to the right behind the rows of seats as the house lights dimmed, and leaned into the heavy brocade drapes that lined the wall. The movie began with a booming soundtrack, violent action, and angry dialogue. My eyes had not yet adjusted when I felt him quickly walk up to me, clamping a hand over my mouth, an arm around my waist, pinioning my arms to my sides. He pulled me back against him into the drapery. He bowed his head and breathed deeply, his mouth by my ear.

"Why are you following me?" he rasped.

Instinctively, I struggled against him, but he clasped me tighter and shook me until I stopped moving. We stood together in the dark, panting, quiet.

I was frightened, but also intensely turned on. Slowly I leaned my head back and arched my back, rubbing my ass against the front of him.

"What the . . . "

His grip tightened again, and he sucked in a quick breath as his cock firmly seated itself between my ass cheeks.

I moaned as I felt him harden, and ground myself back against him.

"You. Little. Whore." he whispered.

For a moment he didn't move, then I felt his arm press my hips back into him.

"Are you looking for some cock, little whore?" he said as he began to rub his cock up and down the groove of my crack.

"Mmmmmm . . . " I purred as his hand moved up to find my hard nipples. He groaned as he realized I wasn't wearing a bra, and started milking my fat, engorged tits through the thin silk of my dress.

"You want to get fucked, little whore, hmm? You want my cock?"

I nodded my head, and he released his grip on my face, mashing my tits with both hands now as he licked and sucked my neck. I reached back for his cock with both hands, but he grabbed a fistful of my hair and bit down hard.

"Get your whore's hands away from me, bitch. I will tell you when you can touch me. Do you understand?"

I was up on my toes now, straining to release the pressure from his hair pulling. My arms up, hands trying to pry his fingers loose. He shook me again, and I instantly stopped moving.

"Are you wet? Is your pussy wet?" he growled, his face mashed against the side of mine.

His other hand furiously pushed up my dress, pulling my dripping underwear to one side.

"Ahhhhhhh . . . " he sighed as his fingers easily found entry to the oozing hole between my swollen cunt lips.

He fucked me then with his fingers, slow and deep, pausing to pinch my hard little clit, fucking me until I came, with his hard cock rubbing along my ass, his other hand squeezing my tits, his tongue jabbing in and out of my ear. As I came, I started to keen and moan, until he clamped his hand across my mouth again.

"Shut up, bitch. Shut up and watch the movie."

He bent me over, then, and I grabbed the back of a seat for balance. Pulling my underwear down, his thumb found my slit and rubbed the length of it—up and down—pausing at my clit and ass to draw wonderful, wet circles. I felt him move his pants to his hips, then his cock replaced his thumb, sliding along my slit, this time pausing at ass and cunt to tantalizingly push in a fraction.

He was driving me crazy! I wanted him to bury his prick balls-deep in any orifice he desired, and I pushed back against him whenever he paused at my aching holes. He responded by instantly withdrawing. I bit my lip and held as still as I could, while he continued to tease my pussy. After an eternity, he slowly started to head-fuck my pussy---I was in heaven—but it quickly became agony as I realized this was a new form of torture—another tease. Tears of frustration formed in my eyes as he refused to penetrate me any deeper.

The music and images suddenly surged on the screen in front of me and he filled me completely, roughly, grasping my hips as he pounded his prick into my cunt. I matched his pace, feeling him grow and stiffen to the point where I knew he was about to cum. My eyes rolled back in my head and I felt faint as I waited to feel his hot cum fill me.

Nothing.

He withdrew his cock and I bucked back against him, trying vainly to be filled again.

He slapped my ass hard, and I bit my lip as searing pain shot through my body. He slapped again and I began to whimper and cry, shaking with the effort to remain standing.

The theatre grew quiet again as the film segued into a serene nature scene. I breathed out and slowly calmed myself as his thumb once again found my dripping slit. Up and down, up and down.

He dropped to his knees and replaced his thumb with a long velvet tongue, lathing me from clit to asshole, over and over.

So good, so good.

His tongue began to penetrate my tight, sweet ass as he pinched my clit between thumb and forefinger, pulsing and tugging. I felt another orgasm rise up, then burst as two fingers fucked my cunt while his tongue fucked my ass. I felt him hum and murmur against my sensitive flesh as he licked and sucked the juices from my pussy.

I was still pulsing when he rose again and dipped his stiff prick into my hot, wet cunt. He spread my cheeks wide then, and pushed his head against the entrance to my ass. I was swooning again as he popped through the tight ring and slid his length into me. Warm, slimy spittle dripped down from his mouth to more fully lubricate his fat cock as he ground into me. I had to quiet the screams rising in my throat as his pace rose.

Exquisite pain and a fullness I had never experienced before.

He grasped my hair at the back of my head and started riding me faster and faster. I silently begged the screen in front of me to grow louder—to allow me to give voice to what I was feeling—but I could only gasp and hold my breath as I felt him approach the verge once again.

I wanted him so much—wanted him to fill me up with creamy, lovely juice.

He was so close when he slowly pulled away from my ass.

It was so painful, this void.

He pulled me to my feet by my hair and turned me to face him. He was going to kiss me. I couldn't wait to taste him—to taste me.

I closed my eyes and parted my lips, waiting for the first touch of his full lips.

Inches from my face he stopped. I slowly opened my eyes to watch him staring at my lips, my eyes, a cruel smile lighting his face.

"Suck, whore."

My knees buckled as he pulled and pushed me down.

And there it was—that cock I wanted to know.

Veins stood out along the shaft, and his mushroom head bounced as he brought my face closer.

I fought against him long enough to look up into his face in the flickering light as I took his cock into my mouth—watching his eyes as he slid into me. His head reared back as he began fucking my face, choking me, gagging me as he pushed in and out of my throat, both hands on either side of head. My tongue lashed at the underside of his head as he pulled out, and lashed the base of his prick as he fucked me. My hands reached up to tickle his tight balls and ass as he fucked me. And I felt him start to pulse into my throat as he fucked me.

He roared as he came, fucking my mouth hard, and I sucked and drank all that he offered, eagerly swallowing each hot splurt as he came to rest against my throat, shuddering, shaking every drop into me.

He pulled away at last, pulling his cock back into his pants as he zipped himself up.

I sat back on my heels as I watched him, my mascara running, lipstick smeared, dress torn open to expose my still hardened nipples and swollen breasts, and pulled up to my waist to expose my bare, sopping, used cunt and ass dripping onto my thighs, my underwear pushed down to my knees, my high heels lost on the littered theatre floor.

He bent down until his eyes were even with mine and smiled again.

"Such a good little whore." He smirked as he grasped one breast in his hand, thumbing the nipple.

He stood then, and was gone.

I slumped to the ground and heard the theme music begin as the credits rolled on the screen behind me.

It is the only place we meet, he and I. The movie theatre. When I see him outside, his glance washes over me without pausing, seemingly without recognition.

But in the movie theatre, you will find him sitting, arm and hand across the back of my seat, or buried in my pussy, or buried in my hair as my head bobs up and down on his lap, sucking, sucking every last drop out of him.

asbyatt
asbyatt
28 Followers