Watch What You Wish For

Story Info
Slut wife and black man.
3k words
4.31
115.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

This is an older story of mine from another site...hope you enjoy.

We’ve been married for twenty five years; high school sweethearts and the only sexual partner we have had is each other. Our two kids are off to college and we have more time to ourselves. My wife Annie was brought up in the south by strict, and though they wouldn’t consider themselves racist parents. They believed blacks and whites should co-exist, but separately.

After our marriage we moved to California where I have made a good living in the Silicon Valley electronics industry. Now do not get me wrong, over the years we have been very sexually curious and adventurous. We just have never strayed from each other.

A few years ago while on a trip to Vegas I picked up a nine inch life-like black dildo as a joke for Annie. I knew she had fantasies of being with a black man, actually of being forced to be with a black man, and whenever we watched an interracial video our sex was heightened greatly. So I hoped it might add a little spice to our life and maybe help encourage her to live out not only her but my fantasy of her being submissive to another man.

I was right! The dildo became a big part of our sex life and Annie would refer to it as her Black Master. I would get calls at work and she would tell me her Master just got done using her cunt and mouth. When I got home I’d find her naked on the kitchen floor with the dildo next to her glistening with her juices. She would ask me if I would like to fuck her after she had been used by her Black Master. She would say she hoped he hadn’t stretched her too much for my smaller cock. I would strip and fuck her on the floor while she would kiss me and ask if I could taste his cum.

She would tell me how he made her suck him off after he had fucked her in the kitchen. She would describe in extreme detail how he’d come to the back door and made her strip for him while the door was open. To say the least our sex life was much better!

After about a year of these ‘unions’ with her Black Master, Annie asked if I would like to go to the next step, for her to actually fuck another man while I watched. She explained to me that both our children had steady dates and it was conceivable that we may be grandparents in the next few years. She knows she is still very attractive at forty five and she takes excellent care of her body, but she emotionally couldn’t find herself sexy enough to be with another man if she was a grandmother. She felt she would always wonder what it would have been like to be under the control of a black man and the window of opportunity was closing.

She knew it was also a fantasy of mine but would understand if I didn’t want it to become a reality. She looked at the bulge that formed in my pants and had her answer.

She wanted to leave all the contact work up to me, trusting I would find the right man who would understand this wasn’t just a quick fuck with a white woman but a weekend of control and domination, yet following her rules. She wanted to meet away from our home, perhaps the Sacramento area, she wasn’t into heavy pain, preferred not to use a rubber if I could verify this person was disease free and I could only watch not join in.

When I asked her about anal sex, which she doesn’t enjoy, she said to leave it as an option because in her mind that was the ultimate act of humiliation to a white woman; being fucked in the ass by a black cock. Her last request was we set up a signal so when we first meet this man she could back out for any reason and not cause a scene.

After months of ads, e-mails and phone calls I found a man I thought fit the bill. I went to Sacramento to speak with Frank and was impressed not only by his six foot three inch frame and muscular body, but more by how easy it was to talk with him and his willingness to make this a ‘fantasy come true’ for Annie.

We decided to meet in two weeks and discussed the story we would use that would convince Annie she had to submit to Frank for the entire weekend. Frank described the type of clothes she should wear and we shook hands and departed.

For the next few weeks Annie could talk about nothing more than her upcoming time. The last week she wouldn’t allow me fuck her because she wanted to be completely clean for her black master. She was disappointed with the clothes she was to wear; a button up the front dress, a blazer 3 inch heels, pantyhose and normal everyday bra and panties. I told her it was Franks wish, that she wasn’t to be dressed as a slut looking for black dick, that she was a conservative Southern Lady forced into this situation.

We got a hotel in Sacramento and both of us, nervously headed to the bar where we were to meet with Frank. We went into the bar and Frank called me over introducing himself as someone I had met at a electronics convention. He invited us to join him for a drink and soon we were all talking and feeling comfortable with each other. I could tell that Annie liked him and he her. Annie excused herself to go to the restroom, leaving her purse. Our signal was if she didn’t want to continue she would take her purse with her. It was a go! I told Frank and he was pleased saying Annie was prettier than the photos I had shown him.

When she returned, Frank’s demeanor changed and before Annie sat down he told her he was ready to go to his house. Annie, acting indignant, asked why she should want to go and Frank explained I had lost $30,000 betting on college games with him. He wasn’t my business associate but my bookie. Since I couldn’t come up with even the interest payment he agreed to take Annie in exchange for the interest. If she refused he promised that his friends wouldn’t beat me too badly, because they wouldn’t want to kill me before they got their money.

She stared at me in revulsion and told Frank she had no choice but to submit to him. Annie told Frank she wanted her ‘asshole’ husband there the whole time to watch her humiliation. She started to sit down when Frank calling her a bitch, told her his whores don’t sit with him unless he asks them. Frank’s language became cruder and more street like; he said axx instead of asks. He really was getting into this part. Frank told her to go to the bathroom and remove all her clothes except her shoes and dress. He wanted the top three and bottom three buttons left undone. He told her to throw away everything else, including the jacket because he didn’t want her to think she could get dressed and leave if she tried to back out of this deal he had made with her wimp husband.

Annie left, with a glazed look in her eyes, for the restroom. When I told him he was doing great, Frank told me to shut up, that any fool that would trade his wife for a gambling debt was a weak kneed wimp. I was startled by his action, but figured he wanted to stay in character so I answered him, ‘yes sir’.

Annie returned to the table and as she walked across the dance floor you could see her long legs through the slit made from unbuttoning her dress. She looked hot and many men in the bar watched her walk up to this black man who threw her her purse and told her to follow him. Once outside Frank told us he had taken a cab so we would drive to his house. At the side of our car he told Annie he wanted to be sure she had followed all his directions. He made her unbutton the dress completely and expose her body.

Annie backed up against the car while Frank played with her tits. He told her she was no longer this nice white lady from a nice home; she was his white slut whose cunt, mouth and tits were his to use as he pleased. Annie said she understood and as he began to finger fuck her I watched as she humped her cunt against his hand. Frank continued to talk to her and began to pull each button off her dress. He told her she was to leave the dress hanging open in the front at all times. She could only close it if he gave permission.

Under no circumstance was she to try and cover herself unless Frank allowed it. He then told her to walk to the street lamp in the parking lot and back. I could see the red blush of embarrassment, along her neck and chest as she walked the twenty or so yards. From the back she looked normal, but when she turned around to walk back her cunt and white breasts were openly displayed.

They got in the back seat and Frank gave me directions to his home. In the rear view mirror I watched as Frank French kissed Annie and pulled on her nipples, all the time calling her bitch and whore. Whenever he sensed her getting close to climax he would remove his hand and make her tell him who she belonged to and what she would do for him. She asked if she could feel his cock and he told her no, he said he didn’t want to get caught in public with his privates exposed.

We pulled along side a car full of teenagers and Frank told Annie to push her tits against the window. When the boys saw this they started to honk and whistle. Frank rolled down his window and said his whore would suck them off for thirty dollars each. This startled the young kids and they sped off. I noticed Annie breath a little easier, yet I wondered what she would have done had they accepted the offer!

When we arrived at his house he made Annie leave her dress in the car and walk naked to the door. Frank lived in an upper middle class neighborhood and I wondered what his neighbors would do if they saw him with a naked white lady in front of his house. When we go in the house we found a large game room with a big screen TV and pool table.

There was some video equipment set up and Frank noticed my worried expression. We had told him no photos. He told me to relax, when he turned on the camera you could see the room on his big screen. He told me to check that the camera had no tape in it, it was only being used as a monitor so he could watch his bitch service him on TV.

He said my job was to be cameraman. Once I checked that there was no tape in the camera I settled down. Frank told me I was to remove all my clothes except my underwear so my wife could see her wimp husband while he fucked and used her. He said he expected my little white dick would be hard and wanted her to know I was enjoying her defilement. He was right about my hardon, it stretched my jockey shorts as I undressed. He also told me to leave my black socks on because it made me look goofy. I was told to keep the camera on my wife at all times.

Annie was told to make Frank a drink while he changed. When he cameback to the game room he was wearing a silk bathrobe. He sat in the big easy chair in front of the Television and while enjoying his cocktail made my wife lie on the floor and masturbate for him.

He would direct me to zoom in on certain parts and you could see closeups of her tits and cunt on his TV. He then had her crawl between his legs as he opened his robe. He pulled out a cock that was every bit as big as the ‘black master’ Annie had at home. As he stroked it he explained he had some calls to make and wanted her to suck him, to pay homage to his cock and balls., while he was on the phone. He asked her how quickly she could make her wimp husband cum from a blow job. She stared at me and said “in minutes.”

Frank laughed and told her she had her work cut out, he can go for hours before shoting a load, and boasted the ability to cum 2 or 3 times a night. Annie began working her mouth up and down his huge cock. Frank just smiled and picked up the phone. Over the next 30 minutes he made a half dozen calls, some to friends who he would describe in vivid detail, the white slut sucking his cock. To prove he wasn’t telling stories he would make my wife tell the people she was his cock sucking white whore and for twenty dollars they could also get a blow job.

Annie was so hot that by the time he was finally ready to fuck her she was quivering and begging for cock. He made her lie on her back on an ottoman and he slowly worked the head of his cock into her sloppy wet cunt. Every time she would wrap her legs around him and get ready to cum he would pinch her nipples roughly and stop fucking her.

Through her lust crazed mind Annie would beg him to let her cum and promised him she would do anything for his cock. After three or four times of this Frank finally continued pumping into her while she had the longest orgasm of her life. He filled her cunt with his cum and rudely stood up making a ‘popping’ sound as his cock pulled out of her cunt. He made me zoom in on her swollen labia and laughed as he watched his cum ooze out of her pussy on his big screen TV.

The doorbell rang and Annie was sent, naked and dripping cum, to the door. She returned with two of Frank’s friends who each gave her a twenty dollar bill and pulled their cocks out. Annie sucked each till they pulled out and came on her face and tits.


By now Frank was hard again and Annie asked him to fuck her again. Frank smiled and told her he had enough of her cunt and we should leave. His friends laughed as she crawled over to him and pleaded for him to fuck her. He told her he might consider letting her stay the night and he would fuck her cunt another few times, but only if she did him a favor. Annie said she would do anything and I could see the dilemma in her eyes when he said a white bitch really can only fully become a black slut when she gives her asshole to a black man.

When she offered to do anything else, to suck his friends for free, to walk naked around his house he just laughed and told her to leave.

Annie turned around on her knees and put her head down on the carpet. She slowly reached behind with both hands and spread her ass cheeks.

She whispered to Frank that she wanted him to use her ass. He grinned and made her repeat it louder so his friends could hear. He than instructed her to work his cum from her cunt into her asshole for lubrication.

He told me to zoom in on her face and have her look directly into the camera and beg him to fuck her white ass. She did and he did.

Annie did not enjoy it, and enjoyed less having to clean his cock with her mouth, but once he fucked her pussy again she was alright. He made her cum and that was all she needed at that moment.

Frank’s friends left and Annie and Frank went to his bedroom. She kissed me good night and asked me to stay downstairs. Throughout the night I could hear the sounds of fucking. The next morning we left, not talking on the long ride home.

Our lovemaking the next few weeks was always fueled by our memories of that night and we both agreed we were glad we did it but did not want to ever try it again; Annie admitted she liked it too much.

A month later I got a call from a frantic Annie telling me I had to come home right away. When I entered the house Annie was pale as a ghost.

She handed me a letter. It was from Frank, telling me if I was so smart about giving him fake names I shouldn’t have left my registration in my car, and my keys close to his friends. He also said if I was so smart I should know you can record without a video tape in the camera if you run it through the VCR. Annie showed me the video he had sent along, and after only watching minutes of it I knew we were in trouble.

The letter ended saying he wanted his ‘slut’ at a poker party in two weeks.

Watch what you wish for!

evals22
evals22
311 Followers