Watched on the Beach

Story Info
Stranger watches you two get wild on the sand.
2.7k words
4.33
53.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are together this day. An opportunity to share our bodies and pleasures with each other.

We are on a very private beach. The weather is wonderful! Steady sunshine, a slight breeze coming off the water. We are walking down the beach, hand in hand, we are each carrying a picnic basket. We find a nice place near a tree. Shade if we need it, smooth sunny sand welcoming us. We place our baskets under the tree; each of us packed one so we could have a chance to bring along items to help make the day perfect for one another.

I pulled a blanket out of my basket and laid it out in the sun. You pulled out a bottle of wine and some sunscreen. We joined on the blanket and kissed. A warm kiss. A kiss of understanding and passion. My body was answering yours; my pussy was warm, wet and tingling, your cock began to swell. We both broke away from the kiss, laughing.

"First one in the water naked gets to "drive!" I said.

We ripped off our clothes and both jumped in the water, you slightly ahead of me. The water was the perfect temperature. Refreshing without being cold. We laughed, splashed and swam. I dove under water and you followed. When I came up, your hands were clasped around by pussy. You reeled me in. You fingered me, feeling my wetness. I reached over to confirm your hardness. I ducked my head under water and sucked on your erect member. Ahhhhh. When I surfaced, you yelled, "Last one on the blanket cums last!"

We raced to the blanket, tripping, kicking sand, laughing. I barely beat you. This is perfect, you thought. You get to "drive" and I get the first orgasm. Just the way you like it!

I started to pour some wine and chatter on about the swim. You reached over and stopped me. You took the wine and finished pouring. You put your finger to my lips and motioned me to be quiet. You silently directed me to sit on the blanket. I did.

You reach over to your basket and withdrew some oil. You open it and let me smell it. Then you began to pour some in your hands and rub them to oil them fully. You began to massage my body. You start at my shoulders. You marvel at the strength and tone. You work, touch, massage my shoulders, working your way down my back. You work my arms, again wondering at the strength and leanness of them.

My eyes were closed and I lean into you. Your cock is resting on part of me and you are hard. I can feel the heat of your erection and look over at you. I smile.

You tell me to lay back on my stomach. "Honey, I am so into you. I want to feel every inch of your body. I want to make you so wet just from my touch. I want this experience to flavor your life so the smell of this oil, the touch of the sun, the sea breeze will all bring back memories of me and this special day," you say.

You concentrate back on the massage. You rub your hands on my shoulders again. More oil is needed. You add more to your hands. You are firmly and strongly relaxing me. You cover my back from the shoulders to the small of my back. Now you are looking at my ass. Oh, it is so round! Firm. It is a nice ass. You get more oil and gently work my cheeks. As I relax, you stroke them more firmly. Now as you massage, you are spreading my cheeks and you can see my pucker hole. You are getting very excited. You move down my body and get close to my ass. You can see my pussy lips swollen from there. You are amazed at their size and at how they stick out when engorged as they are. You are so tempted to stick a finger up my ass. One finger up my ass and the other up my pussy. But you don't. You want to keep going.

You complete the massage by covering my legs. My thighs. My calves. My toes. The massage lasts for a blissful eternity.

You realize I am completely relaxed and it is time to make me cum. You have been thinking about how you want to do it. Up the ass? With your finger? Hmmmmm.

You've got it! "Roll over, Honey." I comply. As I roll over, you see my nipples erect with desire. My pussy looks oh so good from there. You massage my tits. The hot oil makes them slippery. You are able to pinch and nip them. I moan. You leave them be and massage down my belly. You love my belly-button area. The small swell there that is woman. You keep massaging, bypassing the pussy area for now. You can tell I am relaxed 100% and very, very hot. You have decided to get me off by a combination of eating me out, tit and ass stimulation.

You put the oils away. They have served their purpose of relaxing me. You go down on me. You suck first on one lip, then the other. You can taste the sweet saltiness of me. I am moaning and breathing rapidly. You send a finger in while you are sucking my clit. You begin to eat me out rhythmically. You reach upward and grab a nipple. Oh! Now you are eating my pussy, nipping my nipples and you slip a finger up my ass. The ease at which it goes in, thanks to the oils, combined with the stimulation of my nipples, clit and pussy, makes me cum explosively. I cum, hard. I rock into you. You are still as I ride out the orgasm. Just as you sense me finishing, you grab a vibrator from your basket and thrust it up my pussy. You fuck me hard with it, just right. As the first orgasm ends, a second, more intense one follows. One finger is still up my ass and is pressing into the vibrator as you send me to heaven.

It is all over. I am relaxed. Feeling good. I smile at you and you laugh. "Good one, eh? You got two for one. I'll have to charge you extra for that one!" you tell me.

I laugh and grab you. We fall, laughing, onto the blanket. We share each other and some wine.

I am thinking it is my turn and want to make that hardon you are sporting spew your sweet cum all over my face... Don't you wonder what I've got in MY basket?

I am laying back on the blanket, a warm glow radiating from my face. My eyes are closed, my body stretched out in the sun, a content smile dresses my face. Much as you would love to cherish this moment and to watch me lapse into a content state of bliss, your erection is painful. You have toyed with me, made me cum twice in rapid succession. You live for making a woman feel this way, but your sexual tension has been piqued and piqued since we last saw one another and you are ready.

You slowly and carefully come toward me. You start to lightly run your penis over my belly. I open my eyes and look at you. My eyes are shining as I see your need. You run your hot, hard penis over by body, moving ever closer to my face. When you get to my face, you grasp yourself by the base and slap my cheek with it. I squirm. You slap me again. Ohhh! I like that! You try to slap me again, but I grab it. Mine now!

You look into my large hazel eyes. You are momentarily stopped by the unusual combination of the gold star, grey, green and blue hues. I look deeply into your eyes and am amazed again by them. You can speak with your eyes! I can see the emotion, the love, and the passion. Your large brown eyes are the perfect shade I prefer. We break the gaze and I silently motion you to lay back.

We switch positions, now with you on your back in the sun. I go right down on you. I know your need. I want you to experience the intensity, the sudden burst of that first orgasm. Then I REALLY have plans for you...

I am between your legs. I grab your cock with one hand and begin to lick the front of you. Long, wet licks. From the base of your balls to the head. When I get to the head, I lick and suck. Deep. I circle your head, paying special attention to the sensitive part just in front of the tip. When I am sucking the head, I am stroking your shaft. I increase the tempo. Your heat is incredible. The taste of your skin is wonderful. I can feel that extra hardness, stiffness that comes right before you are ready to cum. You were so worked up from pleasuring me, you are ready fast. Almost there...

Then I stop. I want to build an especially terrific load for you. I look up at you and you mouth, "Naughty". I chuckle. I start to stimulate your head again. It is already so wet and my finger circling in rapid motion feels good. But now my head is moving down. Down to your balls. The inside of your thighs. I know this is an erogenous zone for you. My wet, hot tongue and breath lick and tickle your inner thigh, right around your balls. I lick your balls. In a quick motion, I inhale one. You moan. In my mouth, I am running my tongue around it, slowly, erotically. I ease the ball out and do the same to the other. This whole time, I am still rubbing and circling the head of your cock. My hand begins to move down the shaft. Your cock is all wet and lubed from my mouth and the stroking I am doing is getting you there, close, again. I leave your balls alone and move my tongue behind them. One hand on your shaft, my tongue approaching your ass, my other hand moving behind you and under your ass. My tongue reaches it's destination. Your ass. It is hot and puckered. I give it a good lick. I can feel you relax. I lick again and can feel you'll let me in. I stick my tongue up your ass. Oh, that is GREAT! You thrust your hips upward and moan. As you come down, I slip my finger up your lubed, wet ass. You moan again. Now I bring my face back to your cock and suck. Suck. Suck long and hard. My finger is up your ass, pressing on your prostate. My mouth is sucking you good. I am getting very hot. You are almost there. I can feel it. This is making me so fucking hot! I suck you harder, taking you all in. I am going to cum! Then you cum. Right as I feel the first burst, I break into an orgasm myself. We both cum. You cum in my mouth. I cum all over your leg.

You relax back on the blanket. I slowly lick you dry. I milk the last drop out of you. I look up at you and can see your eyes are closed. I move my hot, sweaty body up and over you. I let you feel my hot breasts on your chest. As I move up, I again marvel at your body. At the strength. At your soft, tanned skin. Just the right amount of hair. I look back at your legs. Long and strong. I look up at your face. I smile and think, "What a lucky girl I am". Your eyes are closed and you are not aware of the scrutiny. I like your hair, too. Full. Soft...

I am very turned on still. Funny. With you, each orgasm I achieve makes me want the next one that much more. That has never happened to me before! I reach into my basket and bring out a finger vibrator. As I am looking at you and thinking of what I want to do next, I have the feeling we are being watched. I look into the trees and can make out someone. I gently tap your shoulder to get your attention. You open your eyes. I whisper in your ear, "We have an audience. Wanna have some fun?" You look at me and chuckle, "What do you think?"

It is a man. The person watching is a young man, somewhere in his 20s. I decide to proceed with what I intended to do to you next. This is extremely intense for you. This is extremely EROTIC to you and even though you just came, your cock is twitching already. You see I have the finger vib. I turn it on and kiss you. As I am kissing you deeply, I start to massage your chest. Around your nipples. Under your breasts. I start to move my kisses down your face, to your ears. Then down your neck. We positions ourselves so our anonymous observer can get the best view. I move my kisses down your belly toward your love wand. The vibrator has beat me there. I am rubbing it over your lower belly, to the inside of your thighs. The tingling sensation is awesome. You are almost fully hard again. I ask you to roll over. You do and I whisper in your ear, "Having fun?" You say, "Oh, Fuck ya!"

I move down your back, again letting you feel my skin. My breasts. My belly is now on your ass. The figer vib is between your legs. You spread 'em. I move the vib to your pucker hole. You squirm. I think I hear some noise from our audience. Hee heee. I move my face to your ass. I put the vib under you, to your shaft. Now my face is buried in your ass. I spread your cheeks and swipe you with my tongue. Mmmmmm. I lick harder. Oh. I lick hard and rapidly. I eat you. Eat you out. I am sucking, nipping, lapping, eating your ass out. I spread your cheeks further apart and stick my tongue inside. You are relaxed and let me in. I am licking around the outside, inside, outside. I stick my finger in. As my finger is in there, my tongue is hot and wet, licking around and around your hole. And all the while, the vib is stimulating your shaft. The base of your balls. Behind your balls. Oh, you've never had it like this before! It is wonderful. Your breathing is shallow and rapid. This is really turning you on. And you know someone is watching. Watching you be pleasured by a sexy woman. Oh!!

I stop. I am breathing rapidly too. It is hot in the sun. I am horny and want more from you. I come up to you and look into your eyes. I see my lust reflected in your eyes. There is lust and there is emotion. And a bit of humor :) What shall we do to really thrill this poor guy?

I know! I get on all fours and present my round ass to you. "Perfect" you think. You grab a hold of my hips and come at me slow. You begin to ease into me, wanting to be slow at first to make sure I am ready. But I am there. As you enter slowly, I rock hard back into you. I want it! You grasp me, grit your teeth, and fuck me hard. As you go in, you throw your head back. You slap my ass. You sneak a peek over at the guy in the trees and see he has taken out his cock and is jerking off. Just then the two of you make eye contact. He looks nervous and stops what he is doing. You signal him it's Ok and continue to pleasure me. He grins, continues watching us, and jerks off...