Watcher

Story Info
Veronica gets to see more than she wants to.
2.6k words
3.9
15.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
628 Followers

Authors note.

I wrote this fairly quickly as it had been rattling around in my head for a while. Some may find it distressing to read. It was certainly unpleasant to put into words but I felt the need to get it down and so I have.

I have deliberately note said what was written on the piece of paper as I wanted you to think for yourselves what it might have said.

As always please comment or give feedback and please try to keep it constructive if it's negative. One word comments are totally uninformative and often downright rude.

Thanks for reading.

Fliccy.

*****

Veronica Smith held open the Limo's door and waited outside the offices of Mathers & Kent for Mr Mathers as patiently as she could. She had already been standing there for nearly an hour and was getting seriously bored.

Henry the security guard eyed her up and down for the umpteenth time. Ogling her long legs and well displayed cleavage. She gave him a hard look that he ignored as he rubbed his crotch and grinned at her.

She looked away in embarrassment, not for the first time she berated herself for taking the job offer and agreeing to its conditions.

Two years ago she had been at university studying for a degree in history, a subject she had thought she was good at. Only she hadn't been good enough and was close to being kicked off her course with massive student loans to pay off and nothing to show for it. She had practically jumped at the chance to get a paying job when Mr Mathers had offered it to her and hadn't really read all the fine print of the six year contract she had signed. A contract that specifically said she had to wear her uniform at ALL times. Not just at work but even on her days off.

For nearly two years now she hadn't worn anything else but the prescribed uniform. Her closet consisted of outfits she couldn't wear and eight exact duplicates of what she was wearing now.

As Mr Mathers driver she had what at first glance was a sexualised chauffer's outfit but it was more than just sexy, it was downright sluttish. A light grey jacket and skirt with black stockings, flat pointy toed shoes and a standard looking grey and black chauffers hat all sounded okay at first. However the jacket was fitted and tailored for her, emphasising her small waist and fairly large breasts with a significant plunging V that showed some of her bra and all of her cleavage. The skirt was a mini in the A-line style that only just hid the tops of her stockings, any movement showed her stocking tops off and displayed almost all of her long shapely legs and if she bent over in the slightest it showed a good deal more, letting anyone behind her see the twin curves of her bum cheeks and the small thong she wore that barely covered her vaginal lips let alone the rest of it.

Naturally she had objected when it had been presented to her and she had been told the exact nature of the requirements, but she had quickly learned that the contract was iron clad and if she wanted the very large pay check she was to receive she had no choice.

Harry's hand was still on his groin and he was still staring at her when she looked back at him with a resigned sigh. She was almost getting used to the way men and some women ogled her now a days.

Alexander Mathers came into view, walking with his regular secretary and a girl that looked a couple of years younger than Veronica. The girl was dressed like a tarty schoolgirl, with a short tartan mini skirt and a nearly skin-tight see through blouse. Her small breasts jiggled as she walked and Ronnie could clearly tell she wasn't wearing a bra as the group approached.

"Ah, Ronnie... help Sarah in would you." Said her employer with a smile.

She knew the routine and didn't show her distaste as she let the girl get in, slide across the large back seat and then wait for Veronica to lean in and buckle her seatbelt. The action of leaning in and having to put one knee on the back seat to reach the seatbelt gave everyone behind her a good view up her short skirt and displayed her barely covered pussy to all of them.

The girl. Sarah. Gave her an apologetic look, they both knew the play by now and understood that they didn't have much of a choice.

Ronnie gave Sarah the same look back as she knew that the teenager was a nice person who was only doing this to get her father out of debt and that Sarah was going to have to do a good deal more than Ronnie to get that.

So far, Veronica hadn't had a hand laid on her and she was grateful of the fact because she honestly didn't know how she would handle it if it happened. The job was good in some ways and had already paid off more than half her student loans. It was a constant worry for her that Mr Mathers would try something on with her and make her loose her job. One thing she was sure of was that she wouldn't do what Sarah was about to.

*****

Traffic was light for London as Veronica drove out of the city and headed down the motorway towards the Kentish countryside. Driving was a pleasure for her and the expensive luxury Limo responded well as she accelerated down the road.

Her father had taught her everything he knew, treating her like a son because all he had really understood was being a rally driver. Veronica had reached fourteen before she fully realised that she had next to nothing in common with other girls, being more comfortable with stripping an engine or sliding a car around a corner with enviable skill than wearing makeup and whatever fashionable clothes were in that year.

A muffled yelp from the passenger area made Ronnie check her rear view mirror. Adjusting it slightly to see what was happening.

She fumed silently as she saw Sarah being fucked up her bum. Mr Mathers had a hand over her mouth as he shoved his large cock in her ass.

The girls eyes were full of tears and Veronica desperately wished she could slam on the brakes and beat the shit out of her boss as she watched him violate Sarah in the most disgusting way. A wicked smile played over his face as he took his pleasure.

He grunted with each hard thrust. Fucking Sarah mercilessly with no care for her tears other than that they turned him on.

"Your daddy's going to see this... see how you saved his shitty little business." He panted out as Rebecca, his steely eyed and bitchy secretary filmed his use of the girl on her phone.

Rebecca licked her lips, turned on with the sight of her boss fucking the helpless girl that was now stripped naked and squealing in a mixture of pain and shame as she let herself be used to save her father's business and pay off his debts.

Veronica swallowed down the sick feeling inside her as she refocused on driving. Logically she knew that Sarah had agreed to do what she was doing. Emotionally she found it hard to do nothing and tried to ignore the painfilled yelps of Sarah as she was fucked in her ass. Veronica doubted that Sarah had know she would be used like that. The last two times it had been bad but vaginal and hadn't been filmed, plus there had been no mention of telling Sarah's father what she had done.

She couldn't help herself as she checked her mirror again, not because she wanted to but because she was concerned.

Sarah was curled up in a ball, both hands clutching her torn clothing to her. She sobbed in shame as she brokenly begged Mr Mathers not to tell her father what she had done.

He grinned nastily as he checked the footage on Rebecca's phone.

"Oh NO... he should know what a slut his daughter is... I mean to say, if I had a daughter I would WANT to know... Don't you think so my dear." He told Sarah in a twisted show of fake concern. Making it sound like he was the nice guy and only thinking of others.

He held up the phone to her face and made her see what she had let him do. Sarah bit her lip so hard it started to bleed as she saw what he was going to send to her father.

The images clearly showed her taking it in the bum and the end... an ending of Mathers cum in her ass hole, his cock in the frame as he held her bum cheeks apart to show his seed in her gaping ass.

"Noooo..." she gasped out in a whisper.

Rebecca took back her phone and smiled nastily.

"All debts are paid Sarah, your fathers account is in the clear." She told the teenager who had never in her life thought she would be so used.

Mr Mathers sighed happily.

"I keep my word, but... wellllll... Daddies should know." He said with a nod to his secretary, telling her to send the video file without having to say anything more.

She hit send with wicked pleasure and smiled at her boss as she did so.

****

Veronica shook her head and desperately tried to ignore her self-loathing as she drove. She felt guilty and dirty for having witnessed what she had and that she hadn't done anything to stop it.

Sarah had managed to tie her top together, it's buttons had been ripped off and she was forced to improvise or leave it gapping open and display her small breasts. The tiny skirt she wore was back in place too so that her genitalia was once again covered up.

Veronica had already dropped her employer at his luxury mansion along with his secretary Rebecca. Now it was just Sarah in the car and they were on their way to the town she lived in to deliver her home.

"Ronnie?" Sarah spoke for the first time.

Veronica glanced in the rear view mirror as she answered.

"Yes?" she inquired gently.

"Do you think I did the right thing?" Sarah's voice trembled out the question and was obviously looking to Ronnie for some kind of reassurance that what she had been doing to pay off her fathers debts and save his business wasn't wrong.

Veronica wanted to tell Sarah she wasn't sure and didn't know. Instead she lied.

"Yes. Absolutely... I think you are very brave to have... erm.. to have let yourself be... That's to say what you did took a lot of courage." She answered the still tearful younger girl not quite able bring herself to actually say the word fuck.

"Thanks." Said Sarah almost too softly for Ronnie to hear her.

The girl sat back and lapsed into silence, staring out of the side window and thinking.

Veronica grimaced and silently swore.

She remembered the first time she had met Sarah. It had been only a few months ago when the girl had gotten into the limo wearing a pretty white summer dress. She had just tuned eighteen and sat nervously next to Mr Mathers as she had heard his counter offer to her working for him for free. Her eyes large as saucers as she realised what he wanted from her in exchange for his help.

Veronica had been sickened when he had pulled the young girls head to is lap and pushed her mouth onto his cock. The slurping sounds had been bad enough but then the gaging had begun and the sound of Sarah spluttering and coughing as she was made to take more and more of his large cock in her mouth and down her throat. Ronnie hadn't watched much of it as she tried to concentrate on her driving yet the few glances into the back where Sarah was learning the hard way to suck a man off had shown her Mr Mathers face as he met Veronica's eyes in the rear-view mirror. Something about the way he looked at Ronnie told her he liked her seeing him do things to Sarah and got off on degrading the girl with a witness.

Once he had cum in her mouth he had leaned back in his seat with a contented smile while Sarah tried to recover. She coughed and spat into a tissue repeatedly her face showing her distaste and shame. It wasn't over for her though and within a few minutes he had recovered his energy and forced her onto her back and roughly spread her legs. Sarah had yelped in pain as he took her virginity with one hard thrust, her pleas ignored as fucked her hard into the back seat of the Limo.

"No.. No... please not like this." She had begged futilely as her first time was made into a degrading act of shame and he used her like a whore.

Veronica and swallowed down the bile that rose up in her throat as she saw Sarah used in a way that no one should experience as their first time.

Only the fact that Sarah had agreed to the devils bargain stopped Veronica from slamming on the brakes and puling him off the sobbing girl.

Just like today she had had to drive Sarah home. That time the girl hadn't spoken until she got out of the car. Her white summer dress had been pretty but as she got out Ronnie had seen the drying red stains on it that spoke all too clearly that the girl had given her virginity to save her father.

"Thank you." She had whispered as she got out of the car. So simple and polite despite the horror of what she had just experienced.

Veronica had driven away and then pulled over in a layby to vomit.

*****

Ronnie pulled onto the street that held Sarah's small home. A home she knew Sarah shared with her father and one younger brother. Sarah's mother had left years ago and Veronica wondered if not having a mother had been part of why the young girl had felt it was her responsibility to do what had to be done to help her father.

"We're here Sarah." She said as gently as she could. Stopping the Limo just outside the house with it's white door and black knocker in the shape of a lion.

The girls eyes were puffy and red as she leant forward and touched Veronica's shoulder.

"Thank you." She said. Her voice was soft but her tone and face made the two simple words mean more.

Veronica nodded and felt her eyes well up.

Sarah opened her door and put one foot onto the pavement.

"Sarah... I'm sorry." Veronica blurted out with a sob.

Sarah looked deep into Veronica's eyes.

"Don't be... I knew what I was doing." She replied and fished out her purse. She opened it and took out a folded piece of paper she handed to Veronica before she got out and walked away. Her back straightened and her stride looked confident.

Veronica held the piece of paper and unfolded it curiously.

As she read it she started to laugh. Alexander Mathers had paid a high price for his pleasure.

The End.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
628 Followers