Watcher at the Window

Story Info
You watch me through the window.
1.1k words
4.2
45.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me, and another around my head. Picking my watch up off the counter I checked the time, it was almost 9 p.m. My friends would be here in about half an hour. It was Friday night, my husband's poker night, and he was over at one of his friend's houses with a bunch of his buddies, and so all of their wives (including me) would be going out on the town. It was kind of a ritual, a little time apart to spend with our friends. He'd sit around, smoking cigars and drinking beer, and the girls and I would go to the bar, or a movie or something.

I hurried out of the bathroom, into the bedroom to finish getting ready. Grabbing my lipstick from my vanity I stood in front of my full-length mirror, starting to put my face on. As I focused on the task I hand I stared intently into the reflection. I jumped a little as I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. The blinds covered the window of my bedroom behind me, but it had been a warm summer day, so I'd left the window open, the blinds just slightly parted. It was normal, something I did everyday. The only difference was that this time I thought I saw a shape on the other side of the blinds.

I continued apply my makeup, unsure if I'd really seen anything, but now my focus switched from my reflection to that of the window behind me. Sure enough, I could make out a shadowy figure just beyond the thin slats of the Venetian blind. Trying to remain as calm as possible, I kept working on my cosmetics, my mind racing, not quite sure what to do. My first inclination was to call the cops as fast as I could, but something kept me from doing it. I didn't know it, but that person watching me from outside was you. A few nights ago, you'd been out walking your dog, letting it take care of business in the alley behind my house, when you'd noticed me changing in my bedroom through the window. Every night since then, you'd been coming down the alley at night, stealing glances at me when I didn't know you were there., getting bolder every night. Tonight you'd gotten up enough courage to actually stand in the flowerbed just outside, just a few inches from the windowsill. A regular peeping-tom.

Not knowing who you are, I'm scared, naturally, but as I continue to apply my eyeliner, I feel a familiar tingle of excitement at the same time. A few minutes have passed since I noticed you there, and you haven't made a move as far as I can tell. Slowly, I begin to feel more excitement than fear at the situation. A small smile forms on my lips as an idea formulates in my mind. Pulling the towel from around my hair off of my head, I grab my brush, leaning over to brush out my hair. The towel around my body barely covers my thighs, and as I bend over I know that I'm giving you a perfect shot of my tight little ass when the edge of the towel creeps up toward my waist. I swear I can feel your eyes on me as I calmly brush out my hair, and the more I feel it, the more I find myself enjoying the situation.

Standing up again, I set the brush on my vanity. By now, my fear is gone, replaced completely by a certain thrill. Kind of like being on a roller coaster, knowing what's about to happen, but still nervous/excited at the same time. Time to put on a show. With deliberate slowness, I undo the towel around my body, letting it gradually slip down to the floor around my feet. A breeze of cool air from the window blows across my nipples,, that and the circumstances cause them to become erect.

I begin to admire myself in the mirror, at least pretend to, all the while watching your reflection out of the corner of my eye. My hands begin to slowly caress my neck, sliding slowly downward to my breasts, across my stiff nipples, then down my still moist stomach, gliding down to my even wetter inner thighs. With one hand I spread my freshly shave pussy lips, one finger of my other hand touching my clit, rubbing it gently. I see your shadow shifting slightly, and I can only guess and what you are doing as you watch me push a finger between the soft petals of my vagina, then another. Soon I am fingering myself, jamming my fingers in and out of my now dripping slit.

All worked up, I decide to move to the bed, knowing that it will afford you a better view. I continue frigging myself for a moment, then lean over to my nightstand. Opening the top drawer, I reach in, my hand emerging with my favorite vibrator. Again I start with my clit, rubbing the head of the hard plastic phallus against it, the feel of it eliciting a moan from my lips. Making sure to get the fake cock wet as I slide it between my soaking pussy lips, I begin inserting it, pushing it in inch by inch. Naked, I writhe on the bed, my free hand squeezing my tits as I fuck my batter powered lover, every now and then casting discreet glances towards your hiding spot, making sure you are still there.

I feel my orgasm coming, and I furiously begin pounding my toy deep inside my hot wet pussy, my other hand rubbing and pinching my clit. With a load cry of passion I come, my juices squirting out of me, covering my hand and the vibrator it holds, my hips rising off the bed to meet the final thrust. As my orgasm subsides, I pull the vibrator out of my dripping pussy, bringing it to my mouth, savoring the taste of my own juices as I clean it off.

I had forgotten about you! Glancing over towards the window, I try to make out the outline of your body. I don't see it, so I look harder, but you are gone. Throwing a robe on around my sweating body, I rush outside, going to my bedroom window. I don't see any sign of you, and for a moment I think that perhaps I imagined the whole thing, that is until I notice a trail of sticky goo dripping down the siding of my house. Secure that I'm not going insane, I go back into my house, still having to get ready for a night out with my friends, but making a mental note to leave the blinds open again tomorrow night.