Watcher in the Wood

Story Info
Playing with my pussy in the wood, I find I have a 'watcher'.
1.4k words
4.11
30.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining down hard as I took my head case of a dog for a walk, keeping him on his leash until we reached the wood, I then decided to let him off for a run, so I unclipped him and sat on a soft patch of grass. My nutter of a pet took off looking for wildlife to terrorise, but I knew he would be back when he had tired of dashing around and it was far too hot to chase him.

There was a little breeze in the wood but not much was making it through the trees and I was sitting in a small clearing pretty deep in the wood. Laying back I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of the sun caressing my skin and the little touches of warm air as a tiny bit of breeze found me.

I was happy and comfortable laying there, but as usual the heat of the day was heating my body in more ways than one. Without even looking around me I ran my hands across my top, caressing my breasts through the fabric of my sundress. Having not encountered anyone else in the wood during my walk I was pretty sure there was no-one around, but in truth I really didn't care.

Having someone watch me touch myself was not new to me, in fact it turned me on, so the thought that someone might be watching here in the wood as I stroked my nipples made me even hotter.

Growing braver I pulled the top of my dress to the sides, the fabric of the halter top pushed my breasts closers together and I felt my nipples stiffen as they reached for the sun.

Biting my lip I ran my palms over my soft globes, pinching and rolling my nipples, I enjoyed my breasts, either playing with them myself or letting others handle them, I pinched my nipples harder and I pulled them harshly, enjoying the sensation of the rough treatment.

Lying there I recalled all the times I had people, both men and women mauling my breasts, stretching my nipples, biting them, rolling them. What I wouldn't have given right then and there for another person there with me.

Feeling my pussy aching I knew it was growing jealous of the attention I was paying my tits, my pussy is a total attention whore, I know that many women joke that man have their brains in their cocks, but in truth most of my thoughts come from my pussy. It would twitch if I saw a guy I fancied, or it would drip like a tap if I was really excited; right now my pussy was crying out for attention, and I knew that if I tried to fight it, to resist the call, I would end up in a really foul mood...

So there I was in the wood, exposing my aching breasts to the sun and now I was hitching up my skirt, preparing the answer the call from between my thighs, my pussy wanted attention and I was not about to deny it.

Running my fingers up my thighs I drew my skirt up with my hands, stroking the smooth warm flesh until I reached the heated apex, pressing my hand against my core through my knickers, grinding the damp fabric into my pussy, enjoying the feel of my hot flesh as it twitched and soaked my underwear.

Slipping my hand beneath the top of the fabric I touched my wet, aching pussy for the first time; moaning as I pressed my fingers between my nether lips, rubbing them in the wet flesh, pressing them against my clit, moaning as I feel another gush of slippery pussy juices.

Hooking my fingers into my knickers I drew them down my legs, removing them completely, my skirt is now up around my waist, exposing my pussy to the sun and anyone who might be in the vicinity, but I didn't care. In fact hoped someone would pass by, but just in case, I could always rely on my imagination.

Splaying my legs open I pressed them as wide as I could, I loved the feel of my thighs stretched so wide that they were almost painful; it would tighten the flesh of my pussy and make my clit ache even more. Pressing my feet into the ground I raised my hips to try and increase the pressure on my clit as I pressed my fingers into it.

I was imagining being watched from the trees as I slipped a couple of fingers into my pussy, using them to fuck myself as I again rolled and pinched my nipples. Panting and moaning as I felt the familiar ache deep in the bottom of my stomach, grinding harder I wished I had a cock I could slip inside my pussy, it always felt so good to have a full pussy when I cum, but for now my fingers had the job.

Running my fingers over my clit harder and faster, adding just the right amount of pressure, not too soft it was barely felt and just hard enough to hurt a little.

Switching hands briefly I fuck my fingers into my aching hole as I grind my thumb against my clit, bringing my hand to my face, I inhale the scent of my pussy juices which are coating my hand and then I slip my fingers into my mouth with a moan, I hear another slightly deeper moan from some bushes close by, at first I wonder if it was my own echo or just my imagination, but I open my eyes and I catch a glimpse between the foliage of a figure, from the moan I guess it is a man.

I don't want to frighten him away by acknowledging I had seen him, so I continued to lavish attention on my pussy, picturing what I must look like from his vantage point. I wanted to ensure he could hear me, so I was moaning a little louder, not to the extent of 'faking it' I just ensured I was not being as quiet with my moans, I let him hear how much I was enjoying myself, and I wondered if he could hear the sounds of my fingers as they slid in and out of my sopping pussy.

It was making me so hot knowing that I now truly had an audience, fucking my fingers into my pussy harder and faster, rubbing my fingers against my clit and grinding my hips as I was moaning more often, the electric tingles spreading through my body to settle between my thighs.

Arching my back I cry out as I feel my body splinter into a thousand shards of white hot light, gasping and panting I lay blindly on the grass with my thighs clamped shut against my hands.

After several moments I start to regain my senses, eventually I feel able to straighten my clothing, wiping my hands and pussy on my already damp knickers, I am about to pocket them when an idea sparks in my mind, folding them neatly I place them onto a log which lay right in front of where he was hiding, casting a quick look in the direction of the bush before I walk away on shaky legs.

Eventually I find my dog and begin to head for home, I cannot resist passing through the clearing again and there I find that my knickers are gone as I expected. Feeling inquisitive I sneak a look behind the bush he had hidden behind and the I find to my delight; a puddle of sticky white spunk, he had gotten off watching me get off, I was about to turn away as I noticed something on the ground, looking down I see two words scratched into the dry earth 'Thank You'.

As I leave the wood and head for home I am smiling, he had known I would come back to check on my knickers, which he seemed to have taken with him. He had known I would go behind the bush to see if he had cum with me. I would definitely be taking the dog to the wood again very soon, and you never know, maybe my stranger will come out of his hiding place and we can truly cum together.