Watcher in the Woods

Story Info
Who knows what evil lurks in the night.
1.8k words
3.59
24.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, thanks Steve.

I never thought in all my life time I would be writing one of these stories. My therapist believes it will be good for me and maybe explain why what happened, happened. For what it's worth here I go.

My name is Jerry Mills. I am 42 years old and have been married for 21 years. Lee, my wife is 41. We have a daughter, Jennifer, who is 19. Lee is a stay at home mother. I work for Boeing Aircraft in Renton Washington. I have worked for Boeing ever since I graduated from University of Washington, "Go Huskies!" I graduated with a B.S. in Engineering and a minor in Business Administration. While working at Boeing I received my Masters going to night school.

I worked my way up the food chain over the years and after being there 15 years I became V.P. of Procurement. The job required me to travel one week every two months to China to make sure the shipments of 737 parts were staying on time. During the summer months Lee would travel with me and Jen would stay with Lee's folks.

We moved to a real nice home on a half acre of land outside of Renton backing up to Squak Mountain State Park. About two thirds of the way back fir trees lead to the park boundary. As an avid nature fan, I set up a hunter's camera to see what types of woodland creatures visited my yard at night. I have a few nice pictures of deer and porcupines.

I thought everything in my world was great until last summer. I was leaving for China in July for a week and asked Lee if she wanted to join me, She declined, stating that she was about to start her period and didn't want to be on a trip with that going on. On Monday I kissed her, drove over to Sea-Tac and off I went. When I returned home I went to retrieve my sim card from the hunter's camera and downloaded the pictures onto my lap top.

I didn't look at them right away because I needed some Lee time. When I finally got the chance the following Monday at work, one photo caught my eye. Slipping up to the sliding glass door to our kitchen was our next-door neighbor's son Billy. He was the same age as Jen and had been over to our house hundreds of times but the time stamp showed it was midnight.

My first thoughts were that Jen was sneaking him in and having sex while I was away and Lee was asleep. That night I got Jen off to the side and asked her how she was getting along with Billy.

"Billye and I haven't said two words to each other since we graduated in June."

"Oh, I thought you two were an item."

"No, it seems he found him a new love and broke up with me,"

"Well I'm sorry, I was sure he was going to be in your life for ever."

"No, I've moved on."

"Well if you need anything just let me know."

"Ok, daddy."

I was stuck with a conundrum, why was Billy coming in my backdoor in the middle of the night. I needed more info so I went to Bass Pro Shop and bought three more hunter's cameras and set them up around my backyard all facing the back of my house. I went on line and ordered four smoke detectors with motion-activated cameras and a hub to record their findings. All had Wi-fi capability, so I could check them while I was not at home.

September had Jen starting her freshman year at UW so I asked Lee if she wanted to go with me on this trip and she begged off again with the period excuses. The hairs on the back of my neck were really starting to itch.

Because of the time changes I'm always a day ahead when I get there. I settled into my room and pulled up the web site for the cameras and it showed everything working perfectly. When I got in that evening I checked again and watched my world crash from half way around the world. The smoke detectors showed Billy slinking down the hallway and slipping into our bedroom. When I pulled up the DVR footage it showed him taking off his clothes and getting in bed with Lee. The time stamps showed him getting there at midnight and then leaving at 4am.

When I called home I put on my best acting job I ever had. Lee also acted like everything was perfect at home. The following day good old Billy visited during the day while Jen was at school. I will never sit in my recliner again. I watched as Lee gave him a blow job (something she refuses to give me) and when he started to cum he jumped up and sprayed my chair. They both started to laugh and then went to the bedroom where Lee let him take her in the ass (again something I never get). He left just before Jen got home.

I saved everything to my hard drive and reset the detectors. This went on every day that Jen was at school and every other night till I got back. Lee's infidelity was mounting daily. I chose to keep my little secret when I got back to see if they were so bold as to do it while I was in town. The third day I was back, watching in real time, he showed up. I watched through the blow job, but when they got to the bedroom and started to go for it I called home. Lee wasn't going to answer it so I left a message that I was on my way home for lunch. Lee threw Billy half way across the room panicking and telling him to get out. I took my time and showed up an hour later to a fresh-looking Lee.

I needed to do something but if I just confronted her with divorce there would be no payback for Billy November, when it was time to go, I again asked for her to come along. Lee started to use the same old line and I looked her in the eye and said "It sure seems funny that your period hits just in time for my trips now, but never did before. I think it would be a good idea for you to come along."

She finally agreed and we spent a wonderful week there. (Her period didn't come for two weeks after we got back.) In December sought out two old friends and had them meet me at The Brick Pub & Grill Friday evening. At the end of January, I would be going back to China and I needed to end Lee's little adventures. Yes she was still letting him come over during the day.

Ralph stood 6'5" tall and weighed in at 250 lbs., all muscle. Ben was 5'11" and built like a brick shithouse.

"Guys I've got a problem, Lee is having an affair with the neighbor boy." When I told them, I think they were madder than I was.

I said, "I have a plan, but I need you two to help me." Good friends will stand by you no matter what.

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. As I prepared for my next trip I added three new led lights in my backyard. I put the switch on the side of the house and had all of them aimed at our bedroom slider. I went down to a costume shop and bought a "Big Foot" costume big enough for Ralph. I didn't ask Lee if she wanted to go this time because I had been hinting that I didn't like Jen being home alone when the weather was bad, also there had been a bear sighted in the state park.

'Once again into the breach', I thought. I always loved that saying, and I headed off to the Far East. If they followed their regular plan they would be meeting up the second night I was gone. With my laptop on the real-time video, and my cell in hand I waited to make my call. Just like clock work I saw Billy enter the kitchen and start down the hall. I called Ben and said to wait 5 minutes then hit the switch. Ralph moved into position and as Billy crawled into bed with Lee the spot lights came on and Ralph in the "Big Foot" costume let out a huge roar. He walked up to the slider in the bedroom and shook it. He must have shaken it to hard because it shattered and Billy jumped out of bed and screamed like the little girl he is and left Lee to fend for herself.

We figured he would be afraid to go out the back and sure enough, out the front he came. Ben being all dressed in black waited for him to come around the corner and coldcocked him. While he was on the ground he stomped him in the groin. Oh did I say he was still naked?

Billy damn near froze to death waiting for an ambulance. Lee was in total hysterics and couldn't find the phone to dial 9-1-1. I know you're going to ask where Jen was. I had asked her to please spend the night at her grandparents. Ralph turned off the lights as he came around the corner and they jumped in to their car and split. I thought to myself 'Lee, you got a lot of splaining to do.'

I received an emergency phone call from my boss to get back here ASAP. Lee was in the psych ward and couldn't say anything coherent. Billy was in a room recovering from frost bite, the loss of both testicles and a cock that had been so badly injured that his hopes of any future sex acts were nil. Back at the house, I deleted all the pictures from my outdoor cameras.

I visited Lee daily and after a month she was capable of coming home. Billy's parents put their house on the market and moved with in a month of the "accident." After Lee was finally able to put more than two words in a sentence she told the cops that "Big Foot" had attacked her but she could never explain why Billy was in our front yard naked. I was never a suspect as I was in China the whole time.

Last month Lee said she needed to talk to me. She didn't come clean but she did say that ever since Billy had graduated High School he had been harassing her to have sex with him. I pretended to get mad and said I was going to kill the little bastard but of course they had already moved to parts unknown. I said that maybe we should go to counseling and that leads us back to this story. I hope no one ever sees it but if they do they best beware that "Big Foot" might just come to visit them.