Watcher's Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frowning in confusion Buffy watched her Mom get off the bed and reach underneath it, then she enthusiastically smiled when she saw what was retrieved, "Oh yes, please fuck me! Fuck my slutty lil Slayer pussy and officially take my cherry!"

"Oh Buffy, I wouldn't dream of robbing you of the chance of giving your virginity to your first love." Joyce said as she slowly pulled her 8 inch strap-on dildo up her thighs and then tightened it around her waist, "But you do have another cherry, and I am very interested in taking it."

Again Buffy frowned in confusion for a moment, then her eyes went wide, "You mean-"

"Yes Buffy, I mean I'm going to take your sweet little ass." Joyce confirmed, "After all, what better way to teach you some humility?"

"But-" Buffy began.

"No buts!" Joyce snapped, ignoring the pun as she added, "Buffy, if you are going to act like a little slut, I'm going to treat you like one. Now bend over. I will not ask you twice."

For a second Joyce thought she had gone too far. Well, she had gone too far, but she was worried that Buffy would be disgusted by her proposal and this would be the thing which ruined their relationship forever.

Perhaps it still would, but whether out of obligation or curiosity Buffy lowered her head in submission and slowly turned over and lifted herself up onto all fours, presenting Joyce with that drool inducing bubble butt, the older blonde just staring at it lustfully before she quickly opened the tube of lubricant she had retrieved from underneath her bed, squeezed a generous portion out onto the dick and started to rub it in as she approached her target.

Buffy trembled with a mixture of fear and anticipation. Her dreams frequently featured anal sex, but she had never thought she would actually subject herself to such an unnatural act. Of course she never thought she'd actually have lesbian sex, or cross the ultimate line and have sex with her own mother, making this a taboo on top of a taboo on top of a taboo.

That shouldn't be appealing, nor should she love the way her Mom totally took charge and was now demanding her anal cherry instead of asking for it, but Buffy loved all these things. Oh God, becoming the Slayer had turned her into such a perverted slut.

At least she could rely on her mother being gentle with her, Buffy thought to herself, as she felt the dip in the bed which announced the older blonde was now behind her. Then one of her butt cheeks was being pulled apart and a wet extremely big feeling object was placed against her virgin butt hole and then beginning to push its way inside her.

This surprised Buffy, she was expecting a little fingering or something to help loosen her up, but instead her Mom barely took five seconds to shove the head of her cock into her ass, the younger blonde pulling away slightly but the older blonde preventing her from getting very far.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Mooooooooommmmmmmmmm! Take it easy!" Buffy whined as she was robbed of her anal virginity.

"Stop complaining!" Joyce warned, taking a moment to savour popping her eldest daughter's anal cherry before continuing, "As a Slayer you'll have to fight through far worse pain than this. Do you expect your enemies to take it easy on you?"

That wasn't the first time Buffy had heard those words, although hearing them now made her whimper with shame. Her Mom was right. She was always right. She shouldn't be whining about the pain she was currently feeling, she should be grateful that she had the opportunity to live through a painful and humiliating experience.

Just like the spanking this taught her how to deal with distracting emotions which could cost her her life. Any pleasure she received was simply a by-product, although a more intentional one in this case, Buffy blushing as she felt more intense pleasure a lot sooner than she did when her butt was being beaten instead of filled with strap-on dick.

Even though it felt like she was being sodomised with a telephone poll, and that it felt like it took hours to shove it all the way up her butt, when the full length of the dildo was buried in her ass whatever initial pain there was quickly faded away and Buffy was introduced to the most exquisite bliss she'd ever experienced.

It was better than anything she could have ever imagined, the bed sheets underneath her fingertips and animalistic like cries escaping her lips as she struggled to comprehend how good it felt to be butt fucked by her mother.

After a particularly loud cry Joyce shoved Buffy face down and whispered, "Be quiet honey, we don't want Dawn to hear us."

Honestly hoping that Dawn hadn't heard them and was completely oblivious to what was going on was futile. Dawn wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but there was no way she could have missed how sexually charged things were before she left, and honestly in the hours, days and months leading up to this night.

Besides, despite Joyce's best efforts she wasn't sure she had done a good job muffling her screams, and Buffy was barely even trying to keep quiet even now her face was buried in the bed sheets. But for whatever reason Joyce had never worried about Dawn the way she worried about Buffy.

Of course she could think of several reasons but Joyce ignored them for now in favour of concentrating on what she was doing, which wasn't exactly difficult.

When it came to officially taking her daughter's anal virginity Joyce had been focused on nothing else, the older woman captivated by Buffy's virgin butt hole being forced open for the first time and allowing inch after inch of dildo to pass through it on the way to the deepest depths of the 18-year-old's rectum. She then continued staring as she began pumping her cock in and out of Buffy's butt, officially ass fucking her daughter like she was one of the common sluts Joyce picked up on weekends.

When she was a teenager she'd had many loving relationships with men and women alike, although ironically getting married had quickly quelled her libido. Then she got pregnant and her husband just couldn't keep up with her, ultimately allowing her to go out and fuck women.

Only she wasn't just fucking them anymore, she was dominating them in all sorts of kinky and even violent ways, Joyce particularly loving the act of sodomising another woman with a strap-on dildo. So in a way this was kind of fitting, she had become addicted to butt sex when Buffy was still in her belly, and now her baby girl was all grown up Joyce was taking Buffy's ass and making it hers.

Perhaps it was always meant to be this way, Buffy face down and ass up, her back hole stretching widely around Joyce's strap-on dick as she anally pumped her daughter. Not that it was merely the fact that she was doing this to her own daughter which made this so wonderful.

No, Buffy's butt was so tight and fuck-able it seemed a crime that Joyce hadn't violated it until now, and from the way she was moaning like a shameless anal whore Buffy agreed with her, something Joyce was very eager to point out as she drove what had become a very obvious point home with some keep hard anal thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmmmm Gooooooooooodddddddddd I love this ass! I love this wonderful little ass!" Joyce tried to whisper, although at best it was a sort of soft moan, "It's so tight! Mmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooooh Buffy, your ass is so tight! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck, it's the best I've ever had! Mmmmmmmm, I can't get enough, and neither can you, can you sweetie? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, my daughter is such a little butt slut! Ooooooooooh yes, you're a anal whore Buffy, mmmmmmmmmm, I've raised such a dirty little bitch who loves it up her ass! That's what you are, isn't it honey?"

"Yeeeeeeeessssssssss Mom, I'm a whore! I'm a dirty anal whore!" Buffy groaned into the bed sheets that she was clutching for dear life, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd, it feels so good! Mmmmmmmmmm, it feels soooooooooooo gooooooodddddddddd oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd! Please don't stop! Please don't stop fucking my ass!"

Buffy squealed with delight as her Mom rewarded her by tightening her grip on her hips and began to increase the pace of the butt fucking. And she tried, she really tried to silence herself with the bed sheets, but there never seemed to be a point to it.

Dawn had to know exactly what was going on, and Buffy found it impossible to believe her little freak of a sister didn't have her ear pressed to the door or her eye glued to the keyhole or something like that. Hell, Dawn might have even left the camera rolling, just so she could watch this later.

Regardless of any potential consequences Buffy really hoped that was the case because she would love to watch herself get ass fucked over, and over, and over again, Buffy never again needing Internet access for porn as that one clip would surely be enough for a lifetime of masturbation. Or at least a Slayer's lifetime.

Then again maybe she could become her very own porn star. Or her family's porn star, her sister and more importantly her Mom helping her to create some very special home movies which would be very different to the ones she and Dawnie used to do.

Somewhere deep down inside of her Buffy was ashamed of acting like such a bad big sister/a total whore. What kind of role model was she for Dawnie? She couldn't even pretend she wasn't giving up her virgin ass to their mother. After this, there was no way Dawn would ever take her seriously again, not that she ever had.

Then Dawn, her duties as a Slayer and the entire world ceased to matter to Buffy as she experienced the most powerful climax of her life, easily blowing the earlier fingering and anything else she experienced out of the water.

Not even caring anymore who heard Buffy lifted her head from the sheets and screamed hysterically as her cum squirted from her cunt and her body shook.

For a few seconds she could do nothing else, then she started slamming back against her mother with what felt like every ounce of her strength, knocking the older woman of her stride for a few seconds. Then her Mom smacked her butt and then restarted the sodomy, drilling her little ass hole harder than ever as Buffy worked with her mother to try and make sure she would never sit down properly again.

Joyce had no doubt if Buffy was using all of her strength she wouldn't be able to keep up the butt fucking. Luckily the sweaty teenager was physically and mentally exhausted from her stressful day, and the energy consuming sex that they had already had, so Joyce was just about able to keep her balance as Buffy's butt banged back against her.

Which unfortunately meant that her thighs became very red and sore, but it was totally worth it for the ecstasy which was sodomising her Slayer daughter.

In those wonderful moments Joyce dwelled on the fact that she wasn't merely breaking what had to be the biggest taboo possible/three taboos rolled into one, she was ass fucking a Slayer. Honestly part of the appeal of becoming a Watcher was she would be able to boss around a supernatural creature infinitely stronger than herself, and now Joyce was not only in charge of that creature but she was fucking it in the ass.

Anally violating the girl who gave monsters nightmares, that thought/reality making her feel more powerful than merely butt fucking the week little teenagers she normally seduced.

Ever since her husband had left her, unwilling to deal with the hassle of accepting the supernatural around him or helping to raise his daughters properly, Joyce had become something of a sexual predator, seducing her way through as many women as she could and either butt banging them or teaching them to bang butt.

It was more frequently the former than the latter, and lately her victims had all been blondes, so at least part of her saw this coming. However Joyce had never truly believed she would fuck her daughter, but now she was pounding Buffy's butt she was so glad to be wrong.

Unfortunately unlike her supernatural child Joyce didn't have nearly unlimited stamina, and ultimately she had to stop. She pushed herself through some amazingly powerful climaxes first though. Not as powerful as when Buffy had gone down on her, or as hard as the orgasms she was graciously giving to her daughter through introducing her to the joys of anal sex, but satisfying in a way Joyce had never quite experienced before.

Then she abruptly pulled her cock out of her daughter's butt hole, moved backwards and admired the damage she had done, Joyce almost cumming again just from staring deep into Buffy's bowels via her eldest daughter's widely gaping ass hole.

Joyce had always had a great interest in the arts, resulting in her now running a gallery of her own, but nothing she had ever seen was more beautiful to her than the sight of her Slayer daughter's gaping butt hole, so after what felt like an hour of staring she whispered, "Don't move sweetie."

"Yes Mom." Buffy groaned, blushing a few seconds later as her mother grabbed a camera and started taking shots of her gaped behind.

"Spread your cheeks for me honey." Joyce ordered, marvelling as perfection was somehow made more perfect before she snapped another half a dozen shots. Then she put the camera down, took a deep breath and ordered, "Buffy, look at me."

Quickly letting go of her cheeks and once again pulling her face out of the bed sheets Buffy turned to her mother unexpectedly and then after a few seconds began, "I-"

"Silence." Joyce said softly, thinking for a few moments before addressing the situation, "For anyone else, what we just did would be wrong on so many levels. And it still was, however you are a Slayer, a perversion of nature with feelings that you just can't control. I have tried to quell your desires, but it seems we have no choice but to satisfy them. If you don't, I fear you will die in record time. Still, I'm not sure I can live with the shame of being the mother of the town whore, so instead from this moment on you will be my whore... if that is what you want."

For a second Joyce worried she had finally gone too far. That she had got so carried away indulging her most forbidden fantasy that she had completely deluded herself into believing Buffy had also enjoyed it and wanted more.

That she was about to lose both her daughters due to unnatural desires she couldn't fully explain, nor understand, the look on Buffy's face first causing Joyce to offer her eldest a way out of this perverted situation, and then worried that she was going to be rejected and her whole world would come crashing down around her.

Then fortunately the blushing Buffy nodded her head and softly replied, "Yes Mom."

Joyce smiled, "Good... and since I have told you time and again to clean up your messes, your first job in your new role will be to clean my cock. With your mouth."

Again Buffy blushed, opening her mouth to no doubt protest, but then she seemed to think about it and instead closed her eyes, crinkled her nose and wrapped her lips around the head of the dick which had just robbed her of her anal cherry.

She then hesitantly began sucking, and like so many women before her, quickly seemed to learn to like it. Love it even, Joyce watching as Buffy took to sucking cock with the same skill and enthusiasm which defied her youth, just like she had when it came to eating pussy. Oh yes, her Slayer daughter was truly a little whore, and as her watcher it was Joyce's duty to help her deal with it.

12