Watching

Story Info
He spies on a girl masturbating.
970 words
3.63
71.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redlilly
Redlilly
23 Followers

I saw her standing there, like a statue of a Goddess. She was everything a woman could be. She was soft, glowing with a beauty and femininity that few women I had ever seen before had possessed. She was alive. When she smiled, the room lit up. All my troubles seemed nothing when she laughed. She made other women seem from a different planet, I felt desire and jealously at the same time.

She wasn’t wearing anything particularly stunning, just a long black dress, but it accentuated her body and magnified her beauty. Her hair was loose and tumbled down her back with freedom. She truly seemed a Goddess.

We were at a cocktail party and I only assumed she, like myself, was a friend of the host. I had never seen her before and did not have the courage to go up to her and make small talk. She rolled a glass in her hand, finished it and looked around. She excused herself from her little group and moved off.

I made similar excuses, downed my drink and followed her. I was then collared by an old friend and lost her. Once I parted company again I decided a trip to the bathroom would be a good idea. The party down stairs seemed a world away as I washed my hands in the beautiful marble sink, with its gold taps and white towels. Downstairs people who hardly knew each other made polite conversation, up stairs I walked through corridors with the occasional oil painting hanging off the walls.

I saw her again floating as she walked. And then as before she was gone. I began to follow what I thought was an apparition of beauty itself. She looked behind herself briefly as she disappeared into a room. My heart raced, did she see me? I don’t think so. I guessed these rooms were apartments or hotel type rooms. She hadn’t shut the door properly.

I pushed it open and slipped in. I saw here again as a blank silhouette in the window. She sighed and rubbed her face with her hands, running her fingers through her hair as she pushed it back of her face. She stroked her own neck and ran her hands over her breasts, tummy and settled them on her hips. She felt good about her self. I began to tingle, I was mesmerized.

She reached out her hand and touched the window. She very slowly let her had and fingertips fall down the window pain. It must have been cold to the touch. She touched the nape of her neck and played with her necklace. She turned round and almost fell on to the bed with delight. She brought her knees up to her chest and rolled around on the bed like a child. She stretched out and as sat uplifting her dress up a little as she did. I just caught a glimpse of a lace top of a stocking or hold up. I was throbbing so much I nearly fell over.

I was crouching in a darkened corner of the room behind a sofa with full view of the bed and her. The light at the side of the bed was shining up the wall and coated her with a soft glow of energy. She could not see me toughing my lips and thinking of what it would be like to kiss her. She could not see me.

I was so excited by just looking at her writhing around on the bed. She was turned on and began to touch her mound and rub up and down. I couldn’t believe my eyes; she was masturbating herself in front of me. She was grinding her hips and rubbing herself against the bed. She rolled over and pulled her whole body up and down the bed. She was pleasuring herself and without knowing, pleasuring me.

She was rolling around and pulled the sheets off the bed and wrapped them around her and in-between her legs. She was pulling the sheets high up between her legs and I now had a full view of her luscious legs. She was in her own world and now breathing heavily and moving rhythmically.

She then rolled on to her back, hitched her dress up and put her hands in her pants and her fingers disappeared up in side her crack. Slowly at first and feeling all round her lips and then rubbing her clit. I tried to imagine how her clit was throbbing and wondered if it was how intensely I was throbbing.

She stopped and looked around the room and hesitated for a moment. She jumped off the bed and moved over to a table where there was an unlit candle. She grabbed it and returned to the bed. She moved her pants aside and I got a sight of that beautiful cunt, hot and red and glistening with her juices and sweat. The candle went to work with ease.

I began to feel myself breathe with her and began to tough and rub myself. I did not know what to do with myself. I was tingling, throbbing, oozing with juice. I watched mesmerized as the candle slowly made love to her, guided by her hand. She started to move the candle faster and faster until her whole body contracted rhythmically. She had come with the candle and now lay still, flushed and relaxed.

I nearly came myself, but the shock and desire left me there, wanting more and needing to relieve myself as soon as I could. She got up a few moments later, visited the en suit to clean herself (and the candle) up! She walked out and shut the door, leaving me in there to gather my thoughts. I quietly slipped out of the room.

Redlilly
Redlilly
23 Followers