Watching

Story Info
He likes an apartment with a view.
2.1k words
4.53
47k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have lived in five apartment buildings over the last five years. Each year as the lease ends, and I am once again sick of the view, I move on to a new one. I have always forgotten to take view into consideration when choosing a place. Then I wonder why I always get stuck with a living room facing the street, a bedroom facing an alley, and bathroom with no windows. It usualy hits me at night, as I lay down to sleep and my thoughts start to wander towards the fantasies that keep me awake a little longer.

Every time I hear a female voice from a nearby apartment or the click of high heels passing by, I leap to the window and try to catch a glimpse, hoping that maybe this time she will stop and stand where I can see, maybe show a little thigh, maybe sit up onto the railing so I can get a look up her short skirt that the wind will catch and lift, revealing that she isn't wearing anything underneath.

She would try to hold down the skirt so anyone passing by wouldn't think she was some kind of exhibitionist but she would know that I was watching and she would know that I had been hard since I heard her voice, had been stroking my cock since she sat up on ther railing, and the thought that I had cum when her skirt blew up would make her pussy drip.

But like I said I have always lived in apartments where there was no view. Just my little fantasy about what I would like my view to be.

Then, about three months ago, I moved into my new place. I usually notice beautiful women anywhere, I guess as any guy does, and the same little two second fantasy of her looking back, turning instantly so turned on that she has to run over and fuck me right then and there passes through my head. Even with my arms full of boxes and her's full of bags, I noticed and could swear she noticed right back. My new neighbor, a gorgeous brunnette. She looked to be about 35, had a tight little body and her red tank top held her braless tits perfectly. I could see her erect nipples poke through her shirt from where I stood.

I remembered when I moved in I had been glad to find that I looked out at three picture windows in the house next door. They all had open shades and great views of a living room, a dining room, and a bedroom. There was also a small window, that looked in on a bathroom right off the bedroom. I got inside, dropped my boxes and looked out my bedroom window to see that view again.

There she was, at her front door, letting herself in. She left the door open behind her and a few seconds later I saw her enter the bedroom and start unpacking the clothes she had just bought. She started putting them away and I hoped that she would try something on, that I would catch a glimpse of those erect nipples, as the red tank-top slid off over her head.

I realized that somewhere along the way, I had undone my pants and my hand was working at a throbbing erection. Whether she was taking her clothes off or not, I was about to ejaculate all over my newly painted walls while I watched her unpack. She left the room and entered the bathroom. Please take a shower. Please leave the window open and the shower curtain open and let me watch you get wet. Let me watch while you soap up your tits and let the water run over your pussy. Let me watch while you sit under the flowing water and masturbate, your finger sliding in and out of your pussy...

Oh! She's looking!

I came instantly. I couldn't look away from her. She was looking right at me. How long had she been there? Could she see what I was doing? She waved. Cum was dripping off my right hand so I lifted my left hand and waved. I tried to look casual. She smiled and I smiled and turned away. I sat on the bed and breathed, finally.

I couldn't return to the window until later that night when it was dark and I knew if I turned out my lights, she wouldn't be able to see in. I just had the feeling that she would be waiting to catch me watching her again. She wasn't. The rooms I could see were all empty and dark.

The next day as I woke up, I heard the shower gowing next door. I creeped over to the window and peeled open the venetian blinds. I did not want to get caught two days in a row. Her bathroom window was open. She must be in the shower - I can hear the water running. The thoughts of her taking a shower with the window open - the same window she had waved to me from, so she knew I could see in - were running through my head fast.

The water stopped. Her hand reached out and grabbed a towel. Step out. Step out of the shower before you wrap the towel around. But she didn't hear me I guess. She stepped out with the towel draped around her chest, showing a little cleavage and just low enough to cover her ass. But her shoulders were wet and her toned, tanned legs were glistening. She hadn't dried off yet.

She walked into the bedroom and walked to the center of the room, by the foot of the bed, where an out fit was laid out. I could see her head to toe in there, since the bedroom had sliding glass doors that let out onto a second-story deck. She stood there for a second, like she was thinking about something, then crossed to the dresser on the far wall, he back to me and started brushing her hair. I reached down and slid down my zipper. My hand reached inside.

She walked back to the bed and dropped her towel to the floor. I was sitting there looking at her totally naked, glistening, clean body and I had to take my cock out of my pants. I was hard as a rock. She bent to pick up the towel, her ass bent seductively in my direction. She started drying off her body finally, almost seeming to make sure that every angle she stood allowed me to see as much as possible. I was stroking my cock in rythym to her drying motions with the towel.

Somehow her act of dressing was as sexy as any strip show I could ever imagine. I watched as she slowly bent and slid her black thong panties up her legs and settled them tight against her pussy and around her hips and ass. She slid a white tank top down over her body. No bra again. I could see the edge of the shirt catch on her hard nipples for a second as she pulled the front of her shirt down. She bent away again for her shorts giving me another beautiful ass view. She stood up and I saw that her shorts were so short that another inch gone would have revealed ass cheek in back and anything bigger than a thong in front. Then she sat on the corner of the bed facing me and leaned down to put on her shoes, some sexy little black heels slipped onto the ends of her long legs. She had her legs spread just enough that I could see as far up her thighs as those short shorts would allow, which was almost all the way.

I had opened the venetian blinds so that I wouldn't have to hold them with my left hand. I had stood up in front of the window when she bent over because I was imagining taking her from behind. But I only realized now that my body was visible from about mid-thigh up. I was standing there with no shirt, just the shorts I had slept in, and I was stroking my cock in full view of her room. I was putting on quite a show. And she was watching.

She sat there on the edge of her bed, smiling up at me as I came. My head rocked back, but I never stopped looking over at her. And she never stopped looking back. She walked over to her blinds and slowly closed them. The show was over.

I was still standing there when she walked out the front door. She smiled to herself as she walked down her front steps, got in the car and drove away. But she never looked over.

I was out all day and when I got back, I saw that her car was in the driveway. I got inside and went to the window. She was in her bedroom sitting at a chair at the desk, her back to me, her bare legs visible to each side of the chair, her naked shoulders just sitting above the back of the chair, which had a nightgown draped over it, hiding the rest of her body.

I pulled open the blinds all the way and stood in front of the window, sliding my shirt over my head, then bending to slip off my pants. My erection already a bulge in my boxers. I slipped out the front of the boxers and started stroking. But it wasn't enough. I had to slip the boxers off too and before I knew it I was standing head to toe naked in front of my window, jerking off for anyone who might happen to look in.

I looked closer and noticed her hands had been in her lap all this time, she didn't seem to move. Except her shoulders were moving slighlty and sometimes her elbows would lean out beyond the sides of the chair and I could see that her arms were moving up and down. When I stood up finally naked, and started jerking off for her, her shoulders started moving faster. I was starting to think she was looking in the mirror to watch herself masturbate.

In the mirror, I was hoping to find a view of her fingers playing with her pussy, her tits bouncing, squeezed between her arms while she fingered herself, her erect nipples finally free of the shirt. But I could only see her bouncing shoulders. And her face. She could see me in the reflection and was watching me. I started stroking my cock a little faster and saw that her shoulders were keeping pace. Her head tilted back as she moved faster but she kept her gaze on me through her reflection.

Then she stood up and turned to face me. She was wearing only her thong, which was pulled aside to give room for her right hand which had one finger inside her. She bent slowly to slip off the thong then walked to the bed, her finger never leaving her pussy, just slowly sliding in and out. She sat on the corner, spreading her legs wide open. As she slid her finger in and out in perfect rhythym with the motion of my hand sliding up and down, I could feel her pussy sliding down over my cock. I could feel how wet she was and how her ass cheeks would feel against my thighs as she rode me, how her tits would bounce in front of my face, my toungue flicking against her hard nipples.

Her fingers moved faster and my hand stroked harder. I could feel myself about to reach orgasm and pictured myself standing over her masturbating body. I wanted to stand there watching her and her watching me as I shot my load of cum all over her chest. As if I could reach from there, I came all over the window, the cum dripping down in big streaks. She watched me cum and slid two fingers deep inside her pussy with her left hand, using her right hand to stroke her clit faster and faster, her body pulsating and bucking as she came.

I reached for the blinds and pulled the string to close them. As they closed and she dissapeared from view, she licked her fingers and blew me a kiss. I waved and let the blinds close. The show was over for now.