Watching

Story Info
You put on a show, just for him.
908 words
3.84
32.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm crouched behind a tree, looking into the window of your computer room. But of course you don't know that. God bless the architect that put that floor-to-ceiling window in your office. I've been watching you – this session at least – for about an hour now. I've been watching you while you sit at your computer. You must be chatting again, because your lips are almost constantly curled into a smile; those luscious red lips, so soft and moist. Oh yes, tonight's going to be a good night.

I have an almost unobstructed view of your body from here. The arm of the chair blocks your hips upper thighs, so from where I'm crouched, it doesn't look like you're wearing any shorts or underwear at all. Perfect. You're probably wearing boxers or panties maybe. But in my mind, you're bare to the world. Rather, bare to just your computer and me.

I can see the round mass of your breasts beneath your arm as you type. You're wearing my favorite pink camisole today, but of course you don't know that. It hugs the weight of your breasts beautifully, holding them up and apart as if they were on display solely for my admiration. I don't know what kind of support you've got going on, if any, and it doesn't matter to me. I want to play with them. I want to squeeze them and crush them in my hands. So beautiful they are.

I'm only about twenty feet away from where you sit. I'm surprised you can't see me, even though it's dark out here in the woods. But I guess that's what makes this so much fun. I'm close enough to see you biting your bottom lip and the sparkle in your eye. You're having another one of your naughty conversations, aren't you? Such a naughty girl you are. Such a very naughty girl that needs a spanking across her--

I start a little bit when you rise abruptly from your chair. I catch a glimpse of the black thong underwear you're wearing, wedged between the perfect globes of your ass, and I can't wait any longer. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of your tits again, but I can't wait that long. Oh, how I wish you could see this. I wish you could see how hard and horny you make me. How your naughtiness is so contagious. Oh, the night breeze feels so good on my cock. I bet it's what your breath would feel like just before you plunged me into your mouth. I long for the day I can experience that, but for now if I don't look down, I can imagine it's your hand pumping my shaft.

You appear again in the window, eating something out of a bowl. I notice immediately that your nipples are hard, pressing out against your camisole. You must not be wearing a bra if your nipples are that huge. God, they look so delicious. You take another spoonful as you sit down and I see it's ice cream. Ah yes, your nipples must have gotten hard from the cold air of your freezer. Oh my dear, how I'd love to flick those nipples with my tongue!

Your hand feels amazing on my cock; you have such a strong, confident stroke. It's just what I need.

Wait, what was that...? Did your hand just slip down between your legs? I think it did. You're typing again now... you look around you. Did your internet lover just ask you to do something naughty? Are you making sure no one will see you? Go on ahead, sweetheart. No one around but us squirrels. Your arms cross over your belly and... I can't see exactly what's happening. But I don't need to wait any longer. With a quick motion, you pull the tiny camisole up over your head and toss it to the floor. Your big, beautiful breasts jiggle as they come free. Oh god, baby, your hand.... I think you're just noticing your nipples now. You give them a quick squeeze before going back to type.

Your hand is pumping my cock faster now, stroking the hard, solid member. In my imagination I can see my dick slipping between those gorgeous mounds.

Oh my god... Your hand DID go between your legs! God damnit, I wish I could see what your fingers are doing. You're rocking in your chair, one hand plunged between your legs, the other pinching and twisting your engorged nipples as your eyes flicker back and forth across the screen. The glow of the monitor illuminates your hair, face, and chest, making you a glowing angel in the middle of your dark house. It's almost like you want me to watch.

You gasp, your eyes growing wider as you read. Are you imagining your cyber-lover's cock inside your delicate mound, my dear? Pretending you're getting fucked while you play with your clit? Oh how I wish I could bury my monstrous erection inside your body. I would... mmmm yes, faster my love. Faster and harder. Your hand... feels so good... yes, that's it.... you know just how I like it... mmmm... Yeah... pump harder.... squeeze a little bit more.... oh.... YES!!

Oh such a treasure you are, my lovely. Such a treasure you are with your beautiful body. Maybe one of these nights we can get together and live out our fantasies together.