Watching

Story Info
Narrator puts on a show for neighbor.
1.4k words
3.97
20.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers

I know she's watching. Every Thursday night, I put on a show for her, whether with a friend or solo, I go on at 8 PM sharp. The stars are out at eight, the night just getting started.

The first time I noticed her watching, I was both excited and apprehensive. It had been a long day at work and I just wanted to relax, put on some music or watch a movie, something to unwind.

The window of my living room looks out onto the street and directly across into the window of my neighbor's living room. Her living room.

That night, I was feeling especially horny, and decided on a porno. It'd been about a week since I'd gotten laid and I was feeling the urge to come. I doubted I'd be able to perform right if I had called Katy or Sabrina or Georgina, due to the stress of my job. I'm a stockbroker and the market being what it is was getting to me. If I couldn't do right by any one of them, I was never going to live it down. Rather than embarrass myself in front of them, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I dumped my briefcase on the chair just inside the door and removed my suitcoat, tie and shoes and socks. I unbuttoned my shirt and an idea ran through my head.

Why not strip in front of the open window, the light on or off, depending on the effect that I wanted. With it on, everyone that passed by or looked in would be able to see me. With it off, I could watch through the window, knowing what I was doing. The latter might be a bigger turn-on, I thought.

Let's do it the democratic way, I told myself. So I reached into my pocket, pulled out a quarter and designated sides of the coin. Heads, lights on. Tails, lights out.

I flipped the coin, caught it in mid-air, slapped it on the back of my other hand and revealed it.

Heads. Lights on.

I stood in the middle of my living room and looked directly across the street. I could see a light on over there and the flicker of a television.

I didn't know much about my neighbor across the street. Just the general knowledge stuff. Blonde, tan, leggy, liked to wear short shorts that showed off her ass, tank tops that showed her cleavage. In a way, she was an exhibitionist, too. I knew she was single but I never saw her with a guy or a woman. I also knew the kind of car she drove, the Blue Nissan in front of her house. That was all. No name, no idea what she did for a living, nothing more than the superficial surface things.

Before I got down to business, I needed a few things. If I was going to do the strip, I might as well go the whole nine yards and jack off in front of the window, too. The excitement of the moment made me shake with anticipation.

I went to my bedroom, grabbed my lube bottle off my dresser. I went to the shelf on my wall. My porn shelf. Books and movies were separated into sections and I went to the movie side of the shelf. I closed my eyes, ran my finger across the sides of movie after movie and stopped myself. My finger had settled on one of my favorites and I tucked it under my arm and went into the bathroom, grabbed a towel and headed back to the living room.

I spread the towel out on the carpet, popped the DVD in, skipping through the previews and pressed Play Movie on the main screen. The credits rolled by on the television. I got to my striptease.

Slowly, I slid the shirt off and let it drop to the floor behind me. No big deal. If I stop now, I told myself, the cops, if called, couldn't do much of anything. I reached down for my belt. The music of the porno made my dance, such as it was, easier. I moved slightly to the sway of the music, keeping my eyes glued to the window across the street. The flickering TV continued unabated.

I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, let them slide down my legs and to the floor. I kicked them away.

I told myself that this was it, the moment of truth. If I continued, there was no going back. All that stood between me and being naked in front of the neighborhood was a pair of underwear.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down, my cock and balls coming free from their cloth imprisonment.

The TV across the street stopped flickering, while mine displayed a pair of naked women getting to know each other through the taste of each other's pussy.

The blonde across the street stood up and came into view.

Shit! I thought as I saw her see me. She stood completely still. Neither of us dared to move, our eyes locked on each other, hers on my naked body. Strangely, though my heart had fluttered, my cock had grown longer and harder. Like it or not, and I liked it very much, she was now a part of my act.

Thw women on my television were really eating each other out and their moaning was intoxicating. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the woman in the window across the street.

I grabbed my lubricant and poured some into my hand, shut the bottle and spread the lube over my penis, slowly, languidly, taking my time, wanting to see her reaction.

She still watched.

I kept a slow pace, as one of the women on my television screen begged the other to fuck her harder. I increased my speed, as if I was responding to the woman's request, my hand sliding up and down my cock, sending jolts of pleasure through my body.

The woman across the street continued to watch.

I wondered if she was rubbing herself. She was too close to her window for me to see what her actions might be.

The women on screen were kissing, moaning. The woman who had asked to be fucked harder was now doing the fucking, her hand buried inside the other's cunt, four fingers and, if I remembered the scene right, headed towards five and fisting.

I fisted my meat faster still, sweat pooling at my lower back, some running down the back of my legs, sweat all over my forehead. I could feel myself getting ready to come but wanted to hold back. I wanted to see if the woman across the street would let me see her. She stood still.

The woman on screen had gone wrist deep into the other's pussy. The woman being used as a hand puppet was beyond orgasm, shuddering, shaking, wanting the other woman to keep going.

I pistioned my cock and felt my orgasm coming quickly. I really wanted her to show me something, to reciprocate for my actions. Instead, I just got a silhouette of a woman watching.

I came, shooting all over, the blast so intense that I nearly stumbled. I tried to keep my eyes on her reaction to my orgasm but couldn't. I closed my eyes and shook through the pleasure that had taken over my body until, finally, it subsided.

I opened my eyes slowly. She was no longer in front of the window. In fact, the light over there had gone out. I wondered if she had left, wondered, erroneously, if she was on her way over here.

Then I saw the flickering of her television.

I didn't see her again until the next Thursday.

And I've seen her every Thursday since then. She watches as I fuck Sabrina and Katy and Georgina. I do it in front of the window which turns the ladies on, thinking we're doing something naughty. Sometimes, I imagine that I'm fucking her. I definitely imagine I'm fucking her when I'm by myself.

And every time we, or I, finish, the light across the street goes off and a moment or two later, the television comes back on, as if to signal that she's done watching. I know she'll be back next Thursday.

CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers