Watching

Story Info
She loves to be watched by him.
2k words
3.59
31.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He folded her in half as if she were a piece of paper, her feet up on his shoulders, her knees framing her head, as he repeatedly pounded into her. Hard. She jerked across the futon inch by inch until she was almost at the edge and just about to cum.

In order to avoid hitting the floor she'd need to move, but she didn't want him to stop, it felt so good to have him! The danger must have done it because she finally gushed forth a huge cum. The sensation traveled throughout her even as he hitched her body up and sideways.

Now, fully aware that he was about to explode, even though she wanted more, she flexed her muscles, tightening around him, sucking him off with her pussy. She enjoyed feeling him swell and become a rock within her. It didn't bother her in the slightest when he came first, or before she was done with him, she knew she'd feel fabulous no matter what. She'd let him watch, and enjoy that just as much.

He thrusted into her once more, and began pounding faster and faster until he could hold it no more. He let out a long low groan, and then apologized for not lasting longer. She giggled and told him she wasn't complaining then reached for her vibrator....he watched her move it in, out and all around in a circle, pound it hard then slow, and then bury it deep while pushing it down on top of her clit.

She came again with a loud, long satisfied note which made him ready to take her right then and there, all over , just to hear her for a third time. He enjoyed watching her play, and was somewhat irritated that he couldn't do it more often.

Plus, when he did, he often ended up fucking her when he should just enjoy the show and let the anticipation build for next time. As she relaxed into a good rhythm, playing the tip of the vibrator over her clit, then inserting it into the sticky cum dripping from her hole, he reflected on the fact that this was the most sexually charged relationship he'd ever been in.

All she had to do was make a suggestion, or give him that seductive grin, maybe lick her lips and he was raring to go. Hell most of the time all he had to do was look at her and his dick got hard.

She in turn had told him he was so different, she was so comfortable with him, and she felt she could do anything in his presence without feeling the least bit uneasy.

She was proving it now as far as he was concerned.

He watched her close her legs around the vibrator, and hold it there so she was now free to use her palms to tease the tips of her nipples, her fingers to pull and roll them, make them pucker.

As she arched her back slightly he saw her straighten her legs more and jerk a bit, clearly from striking a good spot, but she recovered her composure.

He watched her lay her legs flat out and heard her breathe in trying to avoid cumming too soon...it must be vibrating directly on her clit, he thought. Then she began to flex her muscles. Seeing her skin move, watching her cheeks flush, he realized he was witnessing what it looked like for her to fantasize about squeezing him off while she rode him.

He let her continue for a few minutes more, listening to her moan and comment about fucking him again, but as she began to pant and writhe slightly from side to side he could resist touching her no more.

Deciding he would assist her, he stood and walked to the other side, knelt down on the floor, and took both her hands in his own.

He lifted them high above her head, and then held them both in one hand while bending to tickle the tip of her nearest nipple with his tongue. He drifted across the other nipple with his free hand, and then grasped it between his fingers tugged it upward while the other nipple was now being firmly nibbled.

She was writhing more now with the combined pleasure of their teamwork, and she was tightening around the vibrator enough that it would soon be pushed out.

He spoke to her now, asking her if she liked what he was doing, telling her to hold still so he could climb on top of her, informing her he would let her ride if she could follow orders.

Once she agreed, he relinquished his hold on her hands, but she kept them raised above her head. He told her to bring her knees up slowly; she did it, beginning to pant more heavily. He smiled a wide devilish smile because he knew she was fighting an orgasm...and it was big.

Direct stimulation to her clit made her crazy. Next he told her to open her legs only enough for him to take hold of the vibrator. She did, and once his left hand gripped it, he began to move it in and out, slowly, in and out.

She lifted her head to watch, but swiftly closed her eyes and laid it back down when he lifted his eyebrows reminding her she did not yet have his permission to watch.

He kept his right hand busy circling her clit, or drifting across it whenever the vibrator's clit stimulator wasn't touching it. She began to tremble so now he gave her permission to watch. She lifted her body up, and he quickly slid a pillow underneath so she was somewhat propped up.

The tension in her muscles combined with her arousal forced the vibrator out so he quickly replaced it with his left hands' four fingers, fucking her well, over and over. She yelled, she told him she loved it, she begged him to let her cum!

She reached for him and he stopped circling his thumb around her clit to take her right hand into his while the left kept thrusting, twisting in and out of her soaking wet pussy. He looked down to see her white hot juices covering his fingers, and felt her tighten around him.....it was time and he needed to move fast.

He pulled his hand out and away so fast she cried out, but in another second he had pulled her up off the futon, lay himself down on it, and planted her squarely on top of him.

She felt him pulse inside and began rolling her hips, gripping him tightly with the walls of her pussy, she rode him until she screamed out how good it felt to fucking ride his cock!!

She rode so hard, and watched every move her body made in the mirror directly in front of her. She was so tight on him, and rode him so well, burying him so deeply, that she squeezed his balls between her butt cheeks every time she moved forward.

Before either of them realized what was happening, their screams mingled, intensity washing over them head to foot, as they came simultaneously.

She hit save and closed her computer as the need to play was overwhelming now. It was good, but it wasn't finished, she'd have to work on it later.

Yet she thought the story is coming along nicely.

Her writing was always a work in progress until it was done. It evolved that way; a good mix of fact and fiction. Taking one last swig from her coffee she looked up to see him standing on her deck looking in at her with that crazy devilish smile she liked so much, chewing his gum, reaching for the patio door handle.

She flung herself at the door wrenching it open and greeted his laughter with a hug and exclaimed, "What're you doing here?!" but he just kissed her passionately and pushed her inside.

When the heat began rising he broke the kiss and said "You mentioned you'd be writing today." as he untied and opened her robe.

She gapped at him open mouthed then finally asked, "So how long have you been standing there?" to which he replied "Long enough to know you're ready to play."

He beamed at her. "I wanna watch." He stated simply. She squeezed his hand, squealed with delight and pulled him into the living room. She left him briefly to fetch a comfortable chair, but as soon as the task was done she stripped and flopped down turning on the purple vibrator in hand.

He was comfortably seated, gripping the arms of the chair in anticipation, eyes locked on her naked body.

She put the tip of the vibrator next to her clit, and began moving it around over and over, while her other hand caressed her body. It tweaked her nipples in turn then licking her fingers she spread her legs wide and pushed them inside her now visibly very wet vagina.

They were both thinking of her as Venus since that was her name after all...Venus dripped with moisture as she moved her fingers in and out faster and faster.

She arched her neck feeling heady with pleasure and then closed her eyes to fantasize that it was he who touched her rather than her own fingers...him who plunged his fingers deep into Venus. Him who aroused her nipples...made them wet with saliva, sliding his tongue over them.

She began to whimper a little, and to her surprise she heard a deep sigh of appreciation and longing escape from him. She slowly opened her eyes when she heard the zipper ticking its way down.

Looking up she saw him standing next to her, his swollen penis being rubbed with one of his hands, then the other hand fished it out, finally achieving freedom from his pants. She gasped and whimpered a little louder now knowing he wouldn't be giving it to her, but rather that he brought it out to enhance her experience.

Their eyes locked now as they both pounded themselves harder and harder, her with the vibrator on as high as it could go, in and out hard and fast and he clenched fist holding his penis firmly moving up and down.

He only occasionally relinquished his grasp in order to prevent cum from squirting over her too soon. When he returned with relish for the third time, he knew he wouldn't have to let go again, seeing she was close to her own explosion.

He watched her face flush a bright red, and the hand she busied with her breasts reached down to grasp the vibrator so that both hands could pound it deeper inside, bury it against her most sensitive spot.

Their eyes still locked she yelled out his name asking him to please fuck her!!

But, just then, the stars came out. They came long and hard, before he could shake his head no in response, squirting his sticky white cum all over her body.

"You need to watch me more often." She stated when he collapsed next to her with a low, slow groan of satisfaction. She rolled her body over onto his, draping herself over him, but he squirmed and said "Oh no, we'll end up fucking and I don't have time to do it the way I want to so I have to get up right now."

Frowning at him, she rolled off saying "Suit yourself." And although she was frustrated she couldn't help but smile at him when he came in close for a kiss. She pulled closer, hugging her naked body to his now clothed but hot body in one last attempt of seduction.

He grinned knowingly and told her he loved her before leaving. She reached for her vibrator, couldn't find it, had just sat up to look for it when the door opened again and he poked his head in.

He waited for her to make eye contact then said, "Tomorrow?" She nodded gleefully and blew him a kiss. He winked, popped some new gum in his mouth and was off. Feeling she no longer needed to play again she decided to hit the shower.

She would have more foreplay later, unrestrained sex tomorrow, and possibly do the whole thing all over again the next day.