Watching

Story Info
Wife pays price for stubborn attitude.
4.9k words
3.98
65.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had always been fascinated by the concept of rape. It wasn't something he could contemplate actually doing, but, whenever he saw a rape on screen, or read about it in a book, he got excited.

He also knew that women fantasized about being raped, but then the same women were really vociferous about the men who rape women.

In his view there were two conflicting views on the subject for each sex, classic cognitive dissonance, opposing views unresolved.

Peter was sure, however, that he would never be put in a situation where he would have to make a choice between his two views on the rape of women.

Sally was totally unlike her husband Peter in many ways, and one of them was that she didn't spend time pondering abstract ideas, she just got on with life. For Sally, sex was mostly a physical thing, whenever Peter stimulated her clitoris with his fingers or tongue, she almost always had an orgasm.

Sometimes, however, she couldn't quite get to her climax, and then she fantasized about being raped, usually by two or three well hung men, and that always worked.

She didn't worry about her mixed feelings, she just accepted things as they were.

"Are you still going out with the girls tonight darling?" Peter asked his beautiful wife.

"Yes my love, I told you already, we're going to that new Thai restaurant in town." Sally explained, sounding exasperated with her husband.

"Why don't you take a taxi there and back, it's not a very safe area?" Peter suggested.

"We've been through all this, I won't be late home, and I'd rather drive, besides, taxis are expensive." Sally closed the discussion.

"Ok, well, when I'm on my way home I'll call by the restaurant. If you are still there I can walk you to your car."

"You are such a fuss pot, I'll be fine, you get off to your meetings, I have to go to work."

Both Peter and Sally had very busy days, and Peter's working day stretched long into the evening as he had a dinner with a prospective client.

Sally dashed home to change, stripped off her work skirt and top, touched up her make up, swapped her day time granny knickers and boring bra for a nearly new, pale blue, lacy bra and thong set. She grabbed the trousers that she had planned to wear, only to find a mark on the material.

Starting to panic, because of the time, she grabbed a dress, slipped it over her head, put on her high heels, grabbed her handbag, had a quick look in the mirror and left the house.

It was only when she was half way to the restaurant that she realised which dress she had chosen. She intended to put on a rather conservative black dress, that was fine for any occasion, but although the dress she was wearing was black, it was a much sexier, short dress. In addition, she still had on the tiny underwear set, which would be visible through the thin dress.

"Damn!"she said to herself, "oh well, it's too late to change now."

When she reached the street the restaurant was on, her day got worse. There were absolutely no parking spaces in the street, which was where she had intended to park, so she had to go on to the multi storey car park, and even then she had to go up to the third floor to find a space.

She squeezed out of her car, pressed the button to lock it and headed for the lift, but it was out of order, so she had to walk down the stairs. She then set off tottering on the uneven pavement towards the restaurant. Every man she passed ogled her bum, and she was remembering her husband's words about how rough the area was. She hated to admit it, but he was right.

Finally she reached the door of the Thai restaurant, and she burst in with relief. It was extremely busy, every table was full, mostly with men, although there were a few mixed tables. She could see her crowd of girls sitting around a big oval table near the back of the noisy room, but getting there was going to be an obstacle course.

Sally knew that there was no choice, she would have to squeeze her way through, and she knew that she was going to get groped by quite a few of the men. At first it went well, she chose a route between tables of couples, and the men were polite and moved their chairs to let her through, and, apart from staring at her boobs, they behaved themselves. Unfortunately she then had to negotiate her way between two pairs of round tables occupied entirely by men.

"Excuse me, can I get through?" Sally asked politely.

"Perhaps, for the right price." The young man responded cheekily.

"Just move, little boy, before I hurt you." Sally fired back.

The young man reached around Sally and grabbed a bum cheek in each hand and pulled her towards him as he stood up. His left hand released her cheek and held the back of her head, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. As he was kissing her he rubbed his right hand up and down the crack of her arse, but Sally was also twisting around so she was effectively past the first pair of tables.

She broke free of the kiss and started to move away, but the horny man reached around her and grabbed both breasts, so Sally reached behind and thumped his balls.

"Christ, you bitch!" The man cried out, releasing Sally.

Unfortunately Sally was propelled forwards, straight into the arms of another suitor. He wrapped his arms around her and went for the kiss, but this time she was ready, and quickly head butted him, and brought her knee up between his legs, making fairly good contact with his balls.

"Fuck!" he muttered under his breath, "you'll pay for that bitch!"

Finally Sally was through and as she approached her table all her friends clapped. The injured man muttered something to his friends as Sally sat down at her place.

"Way to go girl!" her friend Christine said.

"You've got three drinks accumulated Sally, so, after your ordeal we expect you to down them fast." Jane said.

Sally started to gulp down the first large glass of Pinot Grigio, the currently fashionable white wine. She finished the glass in a couple of gulps and picked up the next glass, realising as she lifted it to her lips, that she was quite turned on. Her nipples were hard and very visible, and she had a warm, moist, tingly feeling between her legs.

All the groping had definitely got her juices going and it made her think that she should dress sexy more often, especially when she was out without her rather boring husband.

The service was extremely slow, as it was so full, and the restaurant was quite new, and therefore inexperienced, however, the girls didn't mind at all, it gave them all a chance to catch up with all of the gossip about useless husbands, and who was sleeping with whom. As the evening wore on, and the dishes came and went, all the ladies got louder and louder and more and more drunk, but the restaurant didn't mind, because they were spending a lot of money.

Finally, Sally noticed the time.

"Hey girls, it's almost half past ten, I've got to get going!" Sally called above the shrill babble of her friend's voices.

Sally signalled to a passing waitress that she wanted the bill, and eventually it turned up. Sally was relieved when everyone agreed to just split the bill equally between them. Sally managed to get her debit card used first, so she was able to grab her bag and make a quick exit. She knew they would be another half an hour going through card after card, and she wanted to retrieve her car before the car park shut on her.

Sally noticed as she started to head for the door that the restaurant was virtually empty. The groups of men were all gone, with only one table with two couples still drinking coffee. Outside the street was even more empty, and she set of at the best speed that she could manage on her impractical, but sexy, high heels.

She was immediately nervous, it was a rough area, the street lighting was poor, and there was no-one about. She sensed that someone was following her, but when she looked round she couldn't see anyone. After what felt like an age, she reached the car park, and started to climb the stairs. The car park was even worse than the street, darker, deserted, eerie. Yet again she sensed someone following her up the stairs, but she couldn't see anyone.

Sally was exhausted by the time she reached the third floor, but she was relieved to see her car, looking like a safe refuge. There were a couple of other parked cars in different areas of the car park, but a couple of bays away from her car was a scruffy grey van. Sally was a bit concerned about it, but there were no lights on and the cab was empty so she assumed it was just parked.

She walked purposefully across to her car and, as she got near she pulled the key fob out of her small clutch bag and pressed the button to unlock all the doors.

Meanwhile, Peter was in a bad mood. The dinner with his potential clients had gone on forever, and, at the end he wasn't sure whether they were going to switch to his company, and to cap it all, he had to divert to see whether Sally was still at the restaurant. He'd tried to phone her, but it went to the recorded message, he'd texted her, but got no reply. He parked just short of the restaurant and started walking towards the door, but then he saw Sally come out, on her own, and turn to walk away from him down the empty street.

He knew it was her, but he couldn't believe how she was dressed. She looked like a hooker, an expensive hooker, to be sure, but still a whore, which made him even angrier, why wouldn't she dress like that for him? He repeatedly tried to persuade her to wear short dresses and skirts, and high heels. He almost ran to catch up to her, but something held him back. He decided to follow her and see if anything happened, let her experience a little fear, after she had insisted on driving herself and then she had dressed like a tart, was she trying to hook up with someone? It didn't appear to have worked, since she was alone, or maybe she was meeting someone in the car park?

He quietly followed her up the stairs, careful not to be seen, and marvelled at the way her arse cheeks moved inside the tight thin dress, she was obviously wearing a thong.

Peter watched his wife walking towards her car, and he was also wary of the van, it seemed a big coincidence that it was parked so close to her car. He saw the indicators of her car flash as she unlocked the doors, saw her reach for the driver's door handle, and then all hell broke loose.

The side door of the van crashed open and three big men wearing ski masks burst out and grabbed Sally. They pulled her in front of her car and quickly stripped her naked, throwing all her clothes, shoes and bag onto the back seat, and her keys onto the driver's seat. While two of them each held an arm, the third tied ropes to both door mirrors, then she was hauled backwards onto the bonnet and her arms were tied by the ropes.

A blindfold appeared from somewhere and tied around her eyes. The men then removed their masks and put them into a hold all which was on the floor near the van. A ball gag was produced and fixed into her mouth, and the men had a breather for a minute.

"That all went well." One of them said.

"She looks fantastic, we're going to really enjoy fucking her." Another commented.

"We'd best get on with it, someone might come for a car." The third suggested.

Peter was hugely conflicted. He felt that he should rescue his wife, but he was still angry, and knew that it was her own fault that she was in this situation. Also, they were three big, rough guys, so if they stood and fought, he would lose big time, and they would still rape his wife, so his intervention would be pointless. He was consoled that she didn't know he was there watching, and later, her phone would confirm that he'd tried to get hold of her.

The clincher was what he was feeling as two of the guys held her legs apart, and the third took up position standing between her thighs. Peter desperately wanted to watch them rape his wife. He wanted that very, very much. He knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't help it, so he stayed behind the pillar, and got his cock out and started stroking it.

Sally was terrified when the men burst out of the van, she literally wet herself, or at least a squirt of pee shot out and trickled down her legs. Then everything happened really quickly, within a couple of minutes she was naked, tied onto the bonnet of her own car, blind folded, and gagged. She heard the men discussing raping her as though it was the most normal thing in the world. An everyday occurrence.

As her legs were pulled apart, she could feel a man's clothes touching the insides of her thighs, and she started to feel aroused. She felt his trousers falling, then his hand was on her pussy, and his fingers were pushing inside her wet vagina.

"She's wet already, gagging for it." He announced before pulling his cock out and sliding it up and down Sally's dampening slit.

He's right, Sally thought to herself, I am wet, I am turned on, I want them to fuck me.

Peter was so excited and trying desperately not to cum. It's going to happen! She's going to get raped! Peter almost shouted out loud.

The hard, erect cock slid comfortably into Sally's warm moist vagina.

"Mmnnn." She purred.

"Oh yes! She feels so sweet!" the rapist declared.

He started to slide in and out of Sally's defenceless pussy, enjoying himself thoroughly, aware that his victim was also enjoying the sensation. The two guys holding her feet got their cocks out and started rubbing her feet up and down the undersides, getting ready for their turn.

It occurred to Peter that this was a practised routine, they must have raped lots of women before, and he was pleased that his wife's first rape was with such experienced rapists. He was right on the edge of cumming, and let go of his cock to try to calm down.

Sally's first rapist was picking up his pace, and she could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm, and then suddenly he started jack hammering in and out of her pussy, making her closer and closer to her climax, and then he spurted, and stopped.

Sally screamed silently in frustration. He had only lasted a couple of minutes, no wonder he had to rape to get sex.

"Next one." He announced, pulling out.

A few seconds later Sally felt another cock pushing it's way into her frustrated vagina, and she hoped he would last longer than the first. She needn't have worried, he set up a steady rhythm and settled in for the long haul. His cock was long, fairly thick, and very hard.

Sally had been so close when the first guy finished, so it only took a couple of minutes for her to be ready to cum, and as she approached her climax she felt a little shame and embarrassment that she was going to climax from being raped, but, for Sally, orgasms were purely physical things, and she was on an unstoppable course to climax.

"Mmnnn! Mmnn! Mmnnn!!" She screamed through her gag as her orgasm ripped through her lower body.

"Hey guys, I made her cum! She really enjoyed that!" The rapist called out to his mates, very proud of himself.

Sally really felt ashamed and angry at herself, hearing his triumphant voice.

Peter couldn't believe his ears.

"You cunt!!" He whispered to himself, vowing to make her pay for having an orgasm while being raped.

Meanwhile the man with his cock buried in Sally's pussy resumed his steady fucking. Sally's heart sank, because she knew that now he'd made her cum once, she wouldn't be able to avoid cumming again. Once again she was conflicted, she desperately wanted to have another orgasm on this wonderful cock, but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

Sally's rapist started picking up his pace, driving in and out to reach his own climax. Sally responded involuntarily to the increased pace, her second orgasm was approaching fast, and the guy increased his speed and power again and she felt her body tensing up to cum. In less than a minute she was past the point of no return and she felt the convulsions of a powerful orgasm rippling through all of her lower body, starting high up inside her vagina.

The guy enjoyed watching her cum again, and went flat out to finish, driving her orgasm on and on, and then he was there, squirting again and again inside her convulsing vagina. Feeling him exploding inside her pussy brought her orgasm back up to full strength again. It was the very best sex she'd ever had, and it was with a man she hadn't even seen.

"Wow! That was great baby, you really are a good fuck!" The rapist said as he unceremoniously withdrew from Sally's twitching sex.

The final rapist got into position quickly, and thrust his small but very hard cock straight into Sally's soaking cave.

"As usual, you guys have made her too sloppy for me," he complained, pulling back out.

Sally hardly felt him inside her, she thought he must be very small.

The two guys holding Sally's legs knew what their under endowed friend wanted and lifted her legs up towards her hands, leaving her bum perfectly positioned for entry.

"Nnnn! Nnnn! Nnnn!" She tried to shout through the gag.

The final rapist positioned his cock at Sally's rosebud entrance and pushed hard.

Sally shook her head in frustration, she had never let any man enter her arse.

Peter was furious with her for enjoying the second rapist so much, she'd never cum like that while having sex with him, and then when he saw the little guy pressing his cock into her arse he was overjoyed, that was exactly what she deserved! But then he remembered that despite repeated requests, she had always refused him access to her arse.

"Oh God, her arse is so tight, I don't think any man has been in here before!" The little man called out.

He rammed in and out as hard as he could and within three minutes he was exploding inside her, filling her anus with his hot jism.

Once finished he pulled out and wiped his cock on her dress.

Peter was furious that some other man had popped her anal cherry, and he was praying that things would go as he hoped. As he watched the three practised rapists packing up their stuff, he decided to intervene a little.

It only took the men a couple of minutes to get packed away. They left Sally's dress lying on the floor but they took her bra and knickers and shoes. They were just about to remove her ball gag when Peter started his plan.

He had crept quickly down the stairs to the next level, when he saw that they were virtually ready to go, and then he gave a cough and started stomping up the stairs.

"There's someone coming." The little guy whispered.

They didn't need to discuss it, all three were in the van in seconds, and it roared off in a cloud of smoke just as Peter reached the third floor. He looked over at his defiled wife, still blindfolded, still with her ball gag, silencing her for once, and still naked. Her legs were flapping about, trying to get some purchase on some bit of the car.

Peter walked across the car park towards his defenceless wife, with his heart pounding in his chest from the excitement of what he was about to do.

He realised that he would have difficulty keeping Sally's legs up and apart so he could get his cock into her arse, but then he saw that the ropes tying her wrists to the wing mirrors had quite a lot of spare dangling from her wrists. Problem solved, he thought to himself, smiling, and feeling his cock rising again, trying to burst out of his trousers.

With Sally's ankles tied to her wrists Peter took his time positioning himself near her gaping anus, dropping his trousers and briefs, stroking his cock to full hardness, and positioning it at her bum hole. He pushed forward gently, then withdrew, then forward harder, then back, he was playing with his wife, winding her up.

It was working, 'why doesn't he just get on with it', Sally thought to herself, and just after she thought that, Peter's cock broke through. Sally knew instantly that what she feared was true, this cock was big, not like the tiny thing which had buggered her about five minutes ago. This one was going to really hurt.

12