Watching

Story Info
Felicity and Tiffany make up with gusto.
1.3k words
4.12
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers

We have never been a normal couple, Tiffany and I are very much in love, we both like to watch each other; Getting dressed, undressed, showering, walking, sitting, reading, you name it we like to watch each other do it. The one thing that Tiffany really likes, above all else, is to watch me being fucked by men. She didn't used to like me having male partners, in fact she used to get jealous, but that was before she watched me do it. Now she loves to find men for me to fuck in front of her.

Today was Friday, we had not been having the best of times for the last few weeks, Tiffany's job was demanding and we had spent little time together, the few moments we had been together had ended in tearful arguments, with things being said that neither of us meant, yet were hurtful even though we both knew we didn't mean them.

It was early morning and the sun was bright, the light from it lit up our kitchen and reflected off the perfectly cleaned surfaces, I had cleaned and polished everything this morning, wearing nothing but a pair of strappy stilettos while Tiffany watched me get everything sparkling clean.

Now I was laid out on the kitchen table, my wrists tied firmly together above my head and held in place with thick rope, my legs were spread wide apart and tied with more of the rope, holding them open and securely holding my ankles to the table legs, it was highly uncomfortable, my back arched over the table, my head resting on it while my bum rested partially on the lips of the table edge. My vagina easily accessible and presented for enjoyment. My feet couldn't reach the ground, being too short for that. Personally, I would have preferred to have been bent over the table rather than spread on it, then at least I would have had my feet on the ground and been more comfortable, but this was Tiffy's show, not mine, I wanted her to have fun and was willing to put up with a little discomfort for her.

Once she was done with the knots, she caressed my body slowly, looking at the results of her efforts, playfully, she teased my inner thighs and ran a finger over my exposed slit, she toyed with the reddish gold hair of my pubes and smiled down at me. "thank you Fliccy, I really need this" she said warmly as she teased me with her light and gentle touch. She lent down and kissed me on my lips and then came to my face and kissed me slowly and lovingly, our tongues entwined and I loved the feel of her soft mouth on mine.

Tiffany stood up after a while, I sighed as her lips left mine and wished for more, we had not been affectionate with each other for too long. This was to be more than just 'playtime', it was us reaffirming our love and devotion to one another. I was a little nervous, it had been a long time since I had been done by a man, in fact it had been quite some time since I had had sex at all. Tiffany had been so stressed and tired lately, much of our problems came from the lack of sex I had been getting, as I am a self-confessed sex addict.

Nervously I asked who she had chosen, her smile was a little wicked as she told me that I would never know and placed cotton pads over my eyes and then blindfolded me. Her voice was giddy with desire and a wicked naughtiness as she told me that she was going to watch me get fucked and I would never know who did it, she excitedly informed me she was already turned on and that she was going to savour the taste of my filled pussy when it was over.

The doorbell rang, she left me there, her heels clicked on the floor as she went to answer the door and let whoever it was in, I swallowed and wished that I had asked a few more questions before agreeing to this.

I strained my senses, those that were left to me, blinded, I listened intently, smelled the aftershave of a man, no, there were more, shuffling feet and her heels, different smells and a feeling in the room of more than just two people, breathing, male, female and more male. For the first time in all of this I actually started to feel afraid. What was she thinking, I had never had sex or even been exposed to more than her and one person, I was sure there was at least two men in the room.

Tiffany came to me, her finger was placed onto my mouth, "ssuuuushhhh, sushh, you will like it, and I will LOVE it" she said in a reassuring manner. I swallowed my fear as much as I could and nodded my agreement.

Tiffany made a loud announcement, "She doesn't know you, you can do as you wish with each of her holes, both have been lubricated", which was true, she had used lube on both my holes after she had tied me down, "you can cum in her as much as you want, but you may NOT speak, when done, you will either leave or wait for the next turn"

I was filled with a large cock, I squirmed on the table as I was fucked and moaned in pleasure, the first man was Kyle, I knew his smell and the feel of him, he came loudly and his grunts of pleasure were familiar to me. So much for not knowing who it was, I thought as I had my first orgasm. the next one was different, he was filling but not big, he used me and came quickly, the next took my bum hole, the first pressure was intense, yet I was well lubricated and it wasn't too painful, he also came quickly, Kyle took me again, once more I climaxed and then the man who had taken my bum replaced him, or at least I think it was him. I was filled in both holes. Cum dripped out of me, squelching sounds, groans, more cum.

After over an hour, I was filled with it and covered in sweat, I was exhausted and in pain from the position I was in, my breathing was rapid and my chest heaved, I gulped in air and groaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

They left, I heard Tiffy close the door behind them and then the rapid click of her heels as she ran back to me. She released me and pushed me to the kitchen floor, pins and needles flowed along my legs as feeling returned to them, I tried to ignore it as she sat on my face and we 69'd, her mouth on my cunt, lapping up the cum from the men that had filled me. I lapped eagerly at her pussy, tasting not just her but male cum too, I realised with a shock that she had let one of them cum inside her too.

Jealousy flared inside me, yet I drank it all and wished for more. She had done this for me, I knew she didn't like to fuck men, so I took what she had sacrificed herself for with gusto and pleasure. The taste was amazing, like nothing I had tasted from her before.

We both had incredible orgasms and then lay on the carpet together, fully satisfied and happy in each other's arms.

We lay there for a long time, just enjoying being together. We were not yet back to being mistress and pet, yet it was more than enough. We had found our peace for now.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers