Watching a Fantasy

Story Info
The first of ten fantasies.
1.9k words
4.29
26.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sampl8r
sampl8r
19 Followers

As we entered the club I could feel heads swivel and take notice. I could understand the reason. How often are you sitting in a strip club and someone walks in with a beautiful woman wearing a tight black dress, high heels and a stride that lets you know she knows she's beautiful?

We choose two seats next to each other one row away from the stage. The club was fairly full, maybe forty to fifty patrons...I saw a few women in the crowd but it was overwhelming male. We had chosen this club specifically because the customers were more upscale than most clubs, mostly businessmen with a smattering of younger people, the dress code keeping the crowd looking professional or trendy.

As my eyes adjusted to the relative darkness in the club my attention was drawn to the stage...it was about waist-high with a reflective steel bar about 6 inches above the edge that served as a very low railing, surrounded by seats. When we had come in it was empty but as I watched, the announcer started a song and the lights dimmed. I glanced over at her and could see that she was staring at the stage...from my vantage point I could only see her face, shoulders and chest. I knew her well enough to know that she was definitely enjoying the anticipation...

The lights rose and a dancer walked on stage from behind a black curtain at the back..."walked" was an understatement, strutted would be a better description. The dancer was about 5' 8", wearing a red bikini that barely covered her breasts with a bottom that tied on both sides...long blond hair, not straight but a little wavy, definitely a tight body. She made her way to the pole and began her dance...it was obvious that she was a seasoned professional.

I looked across at the seat next to me and I saw that the stare hadn't faded...as I looked at her, I could see the dancer slowly take off her top out of the corner of my eye. I watched her slowly lick her lips. The stare didn't stop but I could see the moisture on her lips on top of her lip gloss...I could also start to see her chest rising and falling a little more rapidly, the sheer material of her black dress tight against her skin. I knew that the stripper was only providing superficial entertainment...just an appetizer to the main course.

We both watched as patrons moved to the stage and soon there very few empty seats around the stage. The dancer stood in the middle of the stage, hooked her fingers on the string bikini on both of her hips and pulled the knot loose. Her bikini fell to the stage, her skin slightly glistening. She was athletic but curvy, D cups with an ass that had a serious curve.

She began to work the crowd around the stage, moving around from customer to customer. I noticed that as she got close to the tip rail some patrons were reaching up to touch her, lightly touching her stomach if she was facing them, touching her ass if she had her back to them. As I watched her tease a customer directly in front of me, on her knees with her hair falling over her chest and leaning over the tip rail, I felt a hand clasp mine.

I looked over and she had an excited look in her eyes and a devious smile. There was an instant where it seemed like we were both confirming that we were going to do this, we were going to go through with it. I gave her a slow smile and a slight nod...we had discussed it before many times but we'd never actually gotten this close.

She didn't need any more encouragement...she let go of my hand and slowly rose from the seat. As she stood up and began to walk away from me, swaying her hips in her short dress, her ass tight under it, I couldn't think of a better place to be. A slight twinge of jealousy, of anxiety, of fear crawled into my stomach...some last second hesitations. I knew that this was part of pushing the envelope, exploring new things. I tried to distract myself by returning my attention to the blonde but my mind was completely focused on what was going to happen.

After a few minutes the song slowly winded down and the blonde gathered the cash on the stage, grabbed her bikini, put it back on and walked down a stairway next to the stage. I was dimly aware of her starting to move through the crowd when the stage lights dimmed again and a house music song came on. My hands unconsciously clenched as I saw the lights come up and a hand part the curtain at the back of the stage...the same hand that was holding mine only minutes ago.

She walked out onto the stage slowly, not hesitantly, but it was obvious that this was a new experience for her. The crowd could sense it and I could feel the raw energy in the club ratchet up. Her sophisticated beauty, her instinctual sensuality and her authenticity combined to make her an extremely rare experience at a club. The few empty seats at the stage quickly filled, probably fifteen people total, mostly men but with two women as well.

She was wearing black high heels, straps around her ankles...her tight black dress barely covering her ass, long legs glistening in the lights. The top of the dress left her shoulders bare, thin straps keeping it on. Her long hair slowly moved as she swayed her head slightly from side to side and she walked to the center of the stage. A smile crept across her lips as she glanced at the stage, the seats around it and then at me.

She began to slowly sway to the music, completely differently than the previous dancer, slowly, sensually. She reached out with one arm for the pole and strutted around it in a circle, making sure that every person sitting around the stage got a full view of her long legs, calves tight from her heels. She returned to the front of the stage and leaned back against the pole, running her hands up her thighs, across her stomach and onto her breasts, still moving to the beat of the music. Her face was partially hidden by her hair as she looked down at her hands, at her body leaning against the pole.

She raised her hands above and behind her head and grasped the pole behind her, tightening her entire body as she stretched upward. I could see her nipples stretching the fabric of the dress, ice hard. As she stretched her dress began to slowly ride up her hips...slowly, slowly and eventually her black panties were visible. Her hips were tight as she leaned back into the pole, let go of it with her hands and reached her hands down. Her fingers slid under the bottom of her dress and she stepped away from the pole, now about five feet from the edge of the stage and the crowd around it.

As she began to sway her hips from side to side, she slowly began to raise her arms and with them her dress. Her panties came completely into view, low-cut, black and sheer. Her stomach, toned and tight, was revealed and she began to raise her arms above her head...finally she pulled the dress over her head and her chest came into view, nipples hard. She let her dress drop to the stage, now only wearing her heels and panties.

She turned around and walked back to the pole, facing it. Her back and ass were incredible, her hair falling down past her shoulders. She reached out her hands and grabbed the pole. As she straightened her arms out she began to bend at her waist, slowly straightening out her legs, her thong becoming tighter and tighter. Eventually her upper body was horizontal, waist bent, legs straight...all I could see was the thin line of her thong between her ass and the muscles in her legs.

She moved her ass back from side to side, eliciting some groans from the crowd. With one hand she reached back, hooked her finger into her panties and teasingly, slowly, began to lower them. Her ass was so tight that they almost dripped off of her, slowly moving over her ass and down to her thighs. She let them go once they were past her thighs and stood absolutely still, body tight and flexed. I could see her abdomen rising and falling slightly as she breathed, probably heavily.

The crowd around the stage was transfixed...from any vantage point the view was incredible. From either side her body was in perfect profile, hair hanging around her face, breasts hanging tightly from her chest, nipples hard, her tight abdomen and long legs. For the lucky few sitting directly in front of the stage, the view started at her 3" heels. From the straps of her heels around her ankles her calves were tight as were her hips. Her apple-shaped ass was taut, framing her shaven pussy.

As the song began to wind down, she slowly straightened her waist, stood up turned around. With a toss of her head, she put her hands on her hips and looked out at the crowd. Her eyes reach mine and I couldn't help an involuntary smile. It was obvious from her eyes and her expression that she was completely in the moment, her entire body and mind experiencing these new sensations, and it was obvious that she was enjoying all of it.

She reached down and picked up her panties and dress. Unlike the previous dancer though she didn't put anything back on...she walked down the stairs and onto the floor completely naked except for her heels. Heads turned as she strutted across the floor and towards our seats, swaying her hips and innately acknowledging their stares. Seeing her walking towards me, completely nude amongst so many people, completely confident and comfortable, was an incredible turn-on.

As she was a few seats away I saw a hand reach out and touch her arm gently. It belonged to a middle-aged man, maybe forty, dressed in a business suit. He was definitely good-looking and I knew from her tastes that he was definitely her type. She turned to face him and I could see her in profile. Knowing that she was standing in front of him, completely naked, knowing that her breasts, her pussy, her stomach, everything was open to his gaze, my mind was a complete blank. There was nothing but raw sexuality, hunger, desire, intimacy.

After a few moments he let go of her arm and she resumed walking over to me. As she settled back into her chair and reached over to clasp my hand, our eyes met. I could see in her face that she was completely aroused, unbelievably turned on. The fact that she was sitting naked next to me in a room with fifty people didn't escape my attention.

"That was incredible" she said.

"Beyond incredible" I replied, practically speechless.

After a few moments, she looked at me with a devious smile and said, "Well, that's one fantasy we'll have to repeat in the future. One fantasy down, nine more to go."

sampl8r
sampl8r
19 Followers