Watching & Being Watched

Story Info
A beginner experiences exhibitionism.
2.5k words
3.88
70.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirkpitt
dirkpitt
44 Followers

I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but from time to time I get off on that sort of thing. One such time came when I was spending the night with my girlfriend, who was living with her best friend's family at the time.

We had just started to wake up the next morning when we were both feeling a little amorous. We fooled around a little bit, and then started making love. When we started, it was in the traditional missionary position, but we sometimes switch to another position after a few minutes. This time, she had already had one orgasm, so we switched to a new position with her on top.

It was a little warm in the room, especially with our heavy workout, so we pulled the covers back. That left me lying on my back with just a pair of socks on, and her straddling me with just her nightgown on.

We really got going after a couple of minutes with her on top. She was bouncing up and down on my cock while I thrust my hips up and down in sync with her. As we both got closer to coming, we got a little more spirited, and soon we were rocking the bed with our efforts.

The family my girlfriend was staying with was pretty cool, but we also thought everybody had left for work already, which was why we were screwing like rabbits. But my girlfriend's friend, Valerie, had not gone to work, because she had a bad case of the flu and was on some serious medication. For some reason, Val decided she had to ask my girlfriend a question, so she walked into the bedroom without noticing we were making love.

This freaked us out a little bit, since we were basically splayed out naked on the bed making red hot monkey love one minute and the next minute Val was standing in the open doorway.

"Um, do you have any Tylenol…" Val mumbled (or something to that effect) after opening the door.

"Get out of here, Val!" my girlfriend yelled as she realized what was going on.

And with that, she realized what she had done and slammed the door shut, leaving us to our lovemaking.

During the whole event, I had noticed a few interesting things. First of all, since I was on the bottom and was facing the door, I had seen Val from the instant she opened the door. For some reason, though, I had continued thrusting my hips in my sexual glee. In fact, I was pumping my girlfriend's pussy so hard my balls were bouncing up and slapping off of her on each thrust.

I had my legs spread wide open, so I knew Val could see this, and I saw her eyes linger on my cock as my girlfriend's pussy slid up and down it. When we paused our efforts a moment later, I once again saw her eyes linger, but this time on my swollen sack, which was plainly visible between my spread-eagled legs.

The strangest thing happened: I got off on the whole experience. I wasn't attracted to Val in the least, but it turned me on to know that she had seen my girlfriend and I making love in one of the more graphic positions. It also turned me on that she had stared so openly at my dick and my balls. I knew I wasn't very long; my six inches is right around average. But I wondered if she was impressed with how thick my cock is, which I think is well above average.

This wasn't the only time I got off on people watching us. On a few occasions I had talked my girlfriend into fooling around while we were driving down the freeway at night. Sometimes she jerked me off with her hand, but a couple of times she went down on me.

That really turned me on, knowing that she was sucking my dick with other drivers around, even though I knew they probably couldn't see us. But there were other times when "watching" turned me on.

This summer, my girlfriend and I went on vacation to an island in the Caribbean. We stayed in a condo, complete with a balcony overlooking the bay. We'll get to that part later, though. In the bedroom, there was a huge mirror along the back wall behind the bed, and then the closet next to the bed was all mirrored glass. Needless to say, that made for some interesting moments.

One night, we were making love in the bedroom, each of us wearing just our socks. She knows I have a thing for feet, especially with socks, so she often wears them while we make love. But I noticed that I could watch us in the mirror while we made love, which was an incredible turn-on for me.

I got to watch in an entirely new angle, almost like our own homemade porn movies. I got to see her squirm underneath me, hiking her legs up as I thrust into her over and over. I got to see both of our feet curling up inside our socks in pleasure as we got closer and closer to our orgasms. I really enjoyed our bedroom adventures.

On one night, we were fooling around a bit and she started to go down on me. That was amazing, because I got to lay on my back and watch in the mirror next to us as she sucked my cock. Normally her hair would get in the way if I tried to watch, or my neck would get tired from craning up to get a look. But this way, I just turned my head slightly to the side and watched in the mirror as she stuffed her mouth with my dick.

Though the mirrored closet doors made the bedroom a lot of fun, we also had some misadventures on the balcony. We would usually spend the daytime hanging out on the beach in our bathing suits, so we would take them off when we got back in the evening when we got back to the room.

My girlfriend would usually change into her nightgown and not put on any underwear, letting her pussy air out a little from the day spent in the water. I would usually leave my t-shirt on and take off my trunks, and just wear a towel around my naked lower body.

We hung out on the balcony in the evening like this a lot, despite the fact that there were people on their boats in the bay in front of us, or people walking around on the sidewalk a couple of floors below us. This was obviously a bit of a turn-on for me, and by the time it got dark we often started fooling around on the balcony.

One night, when I was wearing just a towel, she sat down on the lounge chair next to my regular chair and pulled back the towel, revealing my dick. Then, right there on the open-air balcony, she went down on me. We were back from the edge a little bit, and we were both sitting down, so it was impossible to see us unless you were in a helicopter over the bay. But still it was an incredible experience.

A little later, I decided to return the favor. My girlfriend laid down on the lounge chair, and I knelt at the foot of the chair, leaning over until my face was in her crotch. I played with my dick with one hand while I fondled her pussy with the other hand, licking her clit with my tongue.

I moaned pretty loudly when she sucked my dick earlier, but it was nothing compared to the moaning she did as I went down on her. After she came, I climbed up onto the lounge chair and mounted her, and we proceeded to fuck our brains out on the balcony.

But the hottest things were yet to come. A couple of nights later we went on something called "The Booze Cruise", which is a sailing trip with all the rum punch you can drink sponsored by the resort. I had eight or nine cups of punch, so by the time we got back I was flying pretty high.

We went out on the balcony and started fooling around while we watched the crew finish unloading the boat (our room overlooked the pier that the boat tied up to). We made out a little while, and then when things settled down a little bit, my girlfriend beckoned me to stand up in front of her chair.

She rubbed on my swollen cock through my shorts, then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down the zipper. She let my loose shorts slide down to the ground, leaving me in my tight-fitting (and thin) bikini underwear. She rubbed on my cock through those for a minute, then reached her hand inside and grabbed my dick, then pulled my undies the rest of the way down with her other hand. I was now wearing just my t-shirt and a pair of socks, and my cock was standing at attention straight out in front of me.

This time, though, were all the way at the outside edge of the balcony, and I was standing up, so my erection was plainly visible to anyone on a boat in the bay, or anyone in one of the hotel rooms across the bay. I looked around to see if I saw anyone, and I didn't, but it sure turned me on to think that someone could have their lights turned out and I wouldn't be able to see them as they watched us.

She lightly jerked on my cock a couple of times to keep me going (as if I needed that, as turned on as I was!), and then went to work with her mouth. She ran her tongue up the bottom of my cock, starting at the base and ending at the head. Then she lifted my dick up and started licking my balls, her tongue darting around my sack. She slid one of my balls into her mouth and sucked on it, then moved to the other one.

Then she moved back to my shaft, sliding the tip into her mouth. One of her hands cupped my balls while the other one was wrapped around the base of my dick. She started sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, giving me the blowjob of my life.

She moved slowly at first, then began to pick up her pace. As I got closer and closer, my toes started to curl up in my low-cut socks, and I slid my hands along the back of her head, guiding her movements. I ran my fingers through her hair as I helped her pump her head in and out, her lips sliding up and down my cock.

I sneaked a couple more glances outward, wondering if anyone was watching and marveling at the wonderful blowjob my girlfriend was giving me. I took a little more control with my hands, guiding her head in and out faster and faster the closer I got.

I thrust my hips in and out as I pumped my cock into and out of her mouth, faster and faster, until finally I felt my orgasm building.

"I'm gonna cum, babe," I warned her, in case she wanted me to pull out before I ejaculated. Instead, she made an "mmmm" sound, as if to say 'yummy', and that pushed me over the edge. I pumped load after load into her mouth, and I saw her throat work a couple of times as she tried to swallow all of my hot cum.

But I kept pumping more and more, and soon her mouth overflowed with my cum, and a trickle ran down one corner of her mouth. I returned the favor to her a little later by going down on her on the balcony.

A couple of nights later, we were fooling around once again on the balcony. This time, I asked if I could do her from behind, one of our favorite positions. She agreed, and she leaned over the outside edge of the balcony.

She was wearing only a nightgown and a pair of socks, but no underwear. So as she leaned on the railing, her upper body plainly visible to anyone on the bay or walking along the sidewalk, I moved up behind her and spread her legs open.

My girlfriend is a bit shorter than I am, so I had to bend at the knees until my cock was at the level of her pussy. I took off my clothes before hand, leaving me in only my socks. I hiked up the back end of her nightgown and guided my dick into her with my hand.

I slid it in a little at a time, going gently as I entered her pussy. We both gasped a little as I made it all the way in the first time, and then I started thrusting in and out. I started out slowly, but the pleasure we both get from that position soon had me moving very quickly.

Before long I was pumping in and out incredibly fast, watching my cock slide into her and my balls slap against her with every thrust. She started to moan a little, and then my thrusting grew strong enough that her whole body was rocking back and forth. Anyone seeing her facial expression and her upper-body movements would have no doubt that she was getting slammed from behind.

She got closer and closer to an orgasm, and as my thrusts grew more forceful she started to shy away from my a bit by raising up onto her toes. The sight of her perfectly flexed feet in her sexy white athletic socks turned me on even more, and before long I was standing on my tippy-toes in my socks as well.

It was an incredible turn on to me to know that someone in a condo next to or above ours could see my girlfriend sticking out over the railing as she got her pussy pounded by my swollen cock. I knew there had been people walking on the sidewalk below, and I wondered if they heard our moans and were jealous, or if they were just turned on.

All of these things: the people that might be watching, and maybe even making love while they watched us, the wonderful pleasure of doing my girlfriend from behind, the turn-on I got from seeing her high-arched feet in white socks, they all combined to make my orgasm build to epic proportions.

I pumped my cock in and out of my girlfriend's now-tender pussy faster and faster as I got closer and closer, and then I could tell from her moans that she had orgasmed. I came right behind her, pumping my hot load into her pussy.

We both enjoyed our stay in the Caribbean, and we probably had more sex that week than we normally have in a month or two. But we both got a taste of exhibitionism while we were there, and we might do more of the same the next time around.

dirkpitt
dirkpitt
44 Followers