Watching Angela's First BBC

Story Info
Watching my wife's first encounter with a black man.
1.2k words
4.06
79k
59
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrheem777
mrheem777
41 Followers

My name is Jay and my wife's name is Angela. We are both in our mid 40s. We have been married for about 10 years. I travel quite a bit for my job. On this occasion, I was coming home a couple days from a business trip and I wanted surprise my wife and cook dinner before she got home. Angela, my wife is 5'8' and in very good shape physically. She is a swimmer and scuba diver. She also has amazing 32 C breasts. She has that kind of natural beauty that she very rarely wears any make up and looks beautiful. She grew up in Arkansas so she very cute Southern accent.

When I got home, my wife's car was parked out front and all of the doors to the house were locked and bolted, which I thought was strange. She must have come home early from work, but why would she bolt the doors? I could get in through the window to my den in the basement, so that's what I did. My den was directly below our bedroom room and I heard some movement up there. Nothing major but I could tell she was up there.

As I went up the stairs, I heard some weird muffled kind of sounds. I moved up a steps and looked into our bedroom, what I saw changed my world.

I could see my wife, my cute, curvy, Southern Belle wife kneeling in front of a black man. Kneeling and sucking this guys cock. She was softly moaning and loudly slurping on this guys cock. He had one hand on my wife's head and his other hand was playing with her boobs, and complementing her on how well she was sucking his dick. She stopped briefly and told him she loved sucking him and how beautiful his cock was. "I can't believe I am doing this, this is so wrong...but...oh, I love your cock" she said.

"It's so big...your cock is so beautiful...so thick..."

As she was saying this she was stroking him with both hands...both hands. Soon after she was back worshiping his cock. Her head would disappear from my view as she would go down and lick and suck his balls. The he leaned back and dry his legs up and said, "You know what I want..."

Apparently she did, I couldn't believe my eyes! She was licking his ass and balls. She would never had done that with me! Neither one of them had any idea I was there and watching. I could hardly breath and my mouth was dry. Just crouching there watching my wife be a complete slut for this large black fellow.

After a bit more sucking and licking she kissed her way up his body and began to make out with this guy. I nearly came in my pants, that was the hottest thing I had ever seen! They broke their kiss and he said, "Are you finally ready for me to give you this?" He reaches down and was clearly rubbing his cock on my wife's pussy. She was sitting on him with her legs wrapped around him kissing his chest and neck.

"Finally?!" I thought. What the hell was that supposed to mean?! Finally?! Had they been together before?! Sure sounded like it. I was getting ready to see my wife get fucked by a black man for the first time. The first time with any black man, as far as I knew. What was happening?!

"Oh Nate...yes I need you. I want it..."

"Want do you what baby..." he said as they rolled over and he was on top of my wife between her spread legs.

"I want you to fuck me Nate! I want your big black cock inside me!" He was still rubbing himself on her pussy and it was driving her wild. She was moving her hip around wantonly, just a total slut. He repeated the question, "Want what baby?...tell me exactly what you want white girl."

"Your cock, Your big black cock. I need to feel you inside me, Nate! Please baby..."

He kind of laughed, "I know you do baby. I need to get fucked right. Your small dick husband can't fuck you the way you are getting ready to get fucked...can he..."

Right then I heard her gasp and then make these half grunt and moan sounds. He obviously had started to take her. He moved slowly letting her feel every inch. I could hear my wife's breathing become short and fast. When he finally bottomed out she just let a low, loud moan, "Ohhhhh...ahhhhh!" He held still letting her get used to his size. "Ohhhh...I have never...oh...so good...so deep..."

He let out another half laugh, "Oh yeah baby, you have needed this for a long time. You need to be fucked right."

"Yes, yes, yes... fuck me. I am all yours Nate. Fuck me..."

From this point forward there were no more words just grunts, moans, wet sex sounds, so hot.

Nate announced he was close to cumming and Angela told him to cum inside her, "please come inside her." He loudly grunted and was cumming inside my wife's pussy, this clearly put her into a new area of pleasure because she came with him. His fucking motions slowed and they were kissing deeply. My wife's athletic legs wrapped around her new black lovers back still kind of humping him.

"Oh my god...I have never felt anything like that Nate! Once you go black...wow.", she said in between kisses. She was completely his in that moment.

I snuck back downstairs kind of shaking from being so incredibly turned on. When I got to my den I had realized I came with out touching myself. My pants and underwear were a mess. I quickly wiped up my cum, changed pants and quietly high tailed it out of there. I drove around the neighborhood until it was the normal time to come home. I called my wife and told her I was coming a couple days early and I was almost home. She said, "Great! I invited a new guy from work out to eat. I would love for you to meet him! He is a real cool guy."

My wife's car was still parked in front, but now the doors were open. I walked in the front door, yelled "Hi Hon!" and sitting at the kitchen was my wife and her new friend.

"I want you to meet Nate," Angela said.

"Hi, Nate, nice to meet you," I said.

He stood up to shake my hand, "Nice to meet you too."

"Jay honey I wanted you two to meet. He is new at the office and new in town. You know how it is in a new town. I thought we could use a new friend!"

"Angela, that's great!"

I was thinking, "Cool, I can watch my wife get fucked by this nice looking, big black man again."

"Your wife is a hell of a woman Jay."

"Thanks Nate! I agree! Hahaha."

Then we all went out to eat. Nate really was a cool guy. Now the only question is if my wife will tell what is going on between the two of them and if I can take part!

mrheem777
mrheem777
41 Followers